Reversal, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling her head go light, Siobhan let loose a long, urgent moan as her cock swelled, its girth stretching tiny Bella's lips even further as her climax approached. Bigger and more inevitable than any she'd ever experienced, it rolled slowly over her, making her knees buckle. Only Bella's hands and mouth kept her upright.

With a shuddering, brutal whimper, she came.

Siobhan's orgasms were immense and powerful even under normal circumstances. It wasn't uncommon for them to push a girl clean off her cock, her pussy or her mouth overflowing with sticky white seed that could not be contained.

Bella had no such problems. As Siobhan's cock bulged in her mouth, beginning to spurt out its thick, hot load, she crammed it further into her throat, allowing - no, forcing Siobhan to pour it directly down her gullet. Every drop she came was gulped down immediately, every swallow milking more seed from her poor tormented cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuck!" Siobhan howled again, scrabbling for something to hold onto. Failing to find anything since Bella's head was off-limits, she stumbled back onto the bed behind her.

Bella followed, leaning forwards and keeping her mouth firmly wrapped around Siobhan's shaft. More, she seemed to be saying without words, and Siobhan could only oblige, collapsing back onto the bedspread as her cock continued firing, pumping more cum than she'd ever produced in one go straight down this tiny woman's throat.

Her head grew dizzy, her vision fuzzy. Impossibly, Bella continued to swallow, drinking thick cum directly from her cock and showing no sign of flagging. Every gulp of her throat squeezed Siobhan's tip a little more, making her moan and whimper in an awfully unbecoming way. Flat on her back now, the last few spurts of her orgasm trickled into Bella's mouth as her chest heaved with deep, shuddering breaths.

Blearily, she struggled to raise her head, looking down at the innocent little devil. "Holy fuck," she groaned.

12