Reversal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then fucking get on with it," Jessica urged. "I'm so goddamn wet, you have no idea."

Siobhan tugged up the front of Jessica's dress, leaving the fabric pinned between them as she slipped a hand between the blonde's legs. "You're not lying," she growled, her fingers skating across hot, damp panties with calculated roughness.

Jessica buckled, slumping against the wall as she lost her balance. "P-please!" she begged. Her fingers clawed at Siobhan's top ineffectually, trying desperately to draw her in. "Please just fuck me..."

Siobhan felt a grin slide over her face as she took half a step back, unzipping her fly. This was definitely how things should be. No games, no following orders. Just a pretty girl, pleading to get railed.

With a slightly too triumphant smirk, Siobhan pulled her dick out. "Can you handle it?" she whispered, letting her hard shaft bump against Jessica's crotch.

The blonde looked as if she'd just seen a ghost as the thick, bulging cock head ground against her panties. She looked down, then back up at Siobhan's face, then back down again. At length, she nodded bravely, her eyes misty with lust. "You'll have to be gentle," she said, reaching down to tug her panties to the side, revealing a slippery, shaved slit. "I've never had one so big... but I want to try."

"I can do that... for now at least," Siobhan smiled, guiding her cock to Jessica's entrance and rubbing it up and down, coating its head in her slick arousal as she slowly worked the tight, drooling lips apart.

Jessica whimpered eagerly, pulling Siobhan back in for another kiss. This time, her lips trembled a little with anticipation and uncertainty. "Fuck me," she whispered against Siobhan's mouth. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck m-ohhhhh..."

Siobhan cut off her begging with a single thrust. Her shaft slid easily inside, far too easily for a cock of that size. Jessica's pussy was hot and soaking wet, wrapping around her needily, welcoming her in unreservedly. In one swift motion she was buried to the hilt. "Fuck, hon," she gasped, pausing a moment to make sure her poor deprived cock didn't erupt immediately.

"More!" Jessica's voice was tight with exertion, but balanced by a low growl of need. Wrapping her arms around Siobhan's shoulders tightly, she did her best to pull the taller woman into her. Pressed tightly against the bathroom wall with nearly a foot of cock buried inside her, Jessica appeared to be in her element.

Right then, of course, was when the unlocked stall door swung open.

Freezing mid-thrust, Siobhan could only swivel her head, panic overtaking her mind as she prepared to apologise profusely, suddenly realising in zero point two seconds flat just how risky her situation was. Hearing Jessica scream - not in pleasure, but in shock, threw her off even further. "I, uh-!"

"Well, well, well." A familiar voice, tinted with dry amusement, interrupted Siobhan's hasty apology. "I wondered if I'd run into you here tonight, but I didn't think I'd find you sneaking off to the bathroom with some... lovely lady, I'm sure." Bella, all five foot nothing, stood with her hand cocked triumphantly at her hip, a self-satisfied smirk plastered across her face as she glanced down at the fat shaft now half-buried in Jessica..

Siobhan couldn't summon a response to this sudden invasion; Jessica managed, to her credit, to squeak out something that resembled a sentence: "You... girlfriend!?"

Bella raised an eyebrow. "Not at all. But Miss Siobhan here and I had an agreement, which you're not part of. Skedaddle."

Jessica paused, glancing worriedly between Siobhan, her cock, and Bella. "Um..."

Siobhan sighed. She had half a mind to just keep going, the hell with Bella, but Jessica looked absolutely mortified. Regretfully stepping back so that her dick slipped out, she bit her lip in frustration. "You'd better go," she said quietly, buttoning her jeans up again with some difficulty. "I'm sorry about this. See you in class?"

"Y-yeah. Maybe..." Smoothing the front of her dress down, Jessica uncomfortably shuffled out of the cubicle, ducking past Bella, who - while she was a pretty small obstacle - remained planted in the centre of the doorframe and seemed disinclined to move.

The little brunette did, however, give the rapidly retreating Jessica a playful wave as she left, turning it into a shooing motion before returning her attention to Siobhan. "Now..."

12