Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Katrina studied. She spent her days reviewing manuscripts, so this really would not take more than three or four hours. She was intrigued, and surprisingly turned on by the concept and some of the things people did to each other.

After about an hour she shouted out, "SHANE!"

When he came into the room, she had finished the books and was navigating sites with the tablet. She did not look up as she pointed to her wine glass. Shane returned with a full glass and sat it on the table next to her.

Without speaking, and without looking up from the tablet, she spread her legs and pointed to her sex. Shane could see the moist folds and her muff through the legs of her loose fitting running shorts. He knelt down and began loving her with his mouth and tongue. The aroma of her arousal drove him wild and his manhood pulsed.

She clutched his head periodically, but kept on reading and looking at photos and videos. After she had cum well twice, she gently pushed him away. "More wine."

When he brought it back he was hoping for some relief. She never looked up from her studies, simply waving her hand toward him dismissively, "Go."

As he walked away he heard her say, "And do NOT fucking touch my cock, Shane."

Another hour and he heard his name shouted out again, but more pleasantly. He stood next to the recliner. This time she looked up and smiled. He was unsure whether to be happy or afraid. "Fetch my wallet from my purse, I need my credit card." He started off, "Wait...better idea, bring me your credit card. This is a gift for you."

When he returned and she took the card, she chuckled, "Who knew you could over night something like this? Hmmm...regular or small?"

"What is it?" He was nervous. She hushed him, then looked to the internet and a couple of the books for reference.

"Huh. Small. Oh...that makes perfect sense!" She finished the order and handed his card back to him. "It will be here tomorrow! I can't wait!"

She smiled again. "Clothes off, lay down on the couch."

She removed her shorts and with agonizing slowness impaled herself on his turgid member. "Do not, I repeat, do not move. We're going to have a conversation, and your cock is my lie detector. Hopefully you can control yourself if we're just sitting here."

She sipped her wine, then took off her t-shirt and bra, knowing her breasts drove him crazy.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I won't say I'm not scared by it, but yes, I am certain."

"The implants?"

"Absolutely."

"Even though you cannot jack off and actually cum? You won't be able to cum with another woman. The only time you'll get to cum is if I let you." She felt him pulse inside of her.

"Yes ma'am. I trust you."

She shook her breasts at him. "I am not saying you cannot trust me. I love you so much and do not plan to ever leave you. But after what I read, you may regret it. Do you FULLY understand how the implants work?"

"I think so, why?"

"Not saying. You read it. Just buyer beware...making sure you read it all."

She thought a moment. "Now for the other subject. Did you read all of the material you gave me about FLR? Thoroughly?"

"Well, I read parts of it and scanned the rest. But I am on board, babe."

She sighed as if she was talking to a foolish buyer. "Lets cover the most important points at least. You understand that once we start this, there is no going back? I am excited about what you have offered me, here. If you have buyer's remorse, I don't think I'll care."

"I trust you, babe."

"You understand the way FLR works, right? I personally will always value your opinion. But...whether its when...or if, you cum; where we go and when; really ANYTHING, once I make a decision, it is final. No what ifs, no buts, no negotiating, my word is law. Do you REALLY think you can do that? I sure as hell could not."

He tensed up all over his body and started breathing deeply in and out. She felt him throb within her and realized he was fighting desperately not to cum.

"Oh, wow. You really DO want this, don't you? I never knew you were such a sub, baby."

He nodded his head emphatically. "I do...but what...wha...what do you mean 'if'?"

She shrugged her shoulders playfully, smirking, "That is why you need to be absolutely certain, baby. It is not just your orgasms. There were a lot of things I read tonight that intrigued me. A lot of ideas of my own. And you have to remember, anything I think of for the rest of our lives, we'll do. No questions asked unless you back out before our appointment Tuesday."

"What is anything?"

"Well that is obviously too broad. You know how I feel about you. I would never really hurt you...some serious pain maybe, but I couldn't actually hurt you even if you asked."

"Okay. I'm good then. I think we're on the same page."

"I will never touch your finances. I will not affect your relationships with your friends and family like Connie did. Speaking of her...there seemed to be a lot of talk about cuckolding in that material. How do you feel about that?"

"I hadn't really thought about it with you. Would I be there? Would I know? Would he replace me?"

She touched his face and spoke softly, "I don't know it would ever happen. I don't need anyone other than you...and if those implants work as advertised, our sex is going to be amazing. If I ever did decide to, you would definitely be there. WE would be playing...you could watch."

Despite himself, Shane groaned in disappointment and Katrina felt him pulse repeatedly as he came hard inside her. "Well damn, I guess I have THAT answer. Even if I never do it, I'm going to use the hell out of this."

After he had recovered, she continued. Now she gyrated on him to torment his overly sensitive member. "You do understand the female being in charge refers to everything, not just the bedroom, right? Like you said about your parents...I will treat you like an adult. Well, mostly. But I will be as you said, the head of the household. If you question me, there will be consequences."

"Yes, ma'am. I thought long and hard about this before I even brought it up. We cannot keep butting heads, we're so good together. One of us needs to be the boss. To me it is obviously you, babe."

She leaned down and kissed him deeply. "Damn I love you!"

"I think I like the ma'am thing by the way. I'll be your mistress, but ma'am is a subtle way for you to show deference without telling everyone our business."

"Yes, ma'am." He grinned happily.

Katrina scooted up until her nether lips covered his lips. "Clean up your mess and make me cum, baby. Oh, fuck, I like that. That is the first of many rules you will live by. Anytime you make a mess, you will clean it."

He mumbled his agreement into her sex and gave a thumbs up.

She sighed contentedly as his tongue worked its magic on her. "You are going to have lots of rules, baby...fuck! Yes!" She grasped his his hair tightly, "Again...make me cum again!"

Saturday morning Shane awoke laying on his back in their bed. He sensed her, and looked down to find her supple body intertwined with his, one of her legs across his, her head lay on his chest. Her breathing was even in her slumber...she looked so content. His arm around her, Shane smiled. Then he felt unexpected emotions well up and a tear rolled down his cheek.

The change in his breathing woke her. Slowly she got her bearings and looked up at him, seeing the dampness on his cheek.

"Babe, whats wrong?"

"I am really going to miss this. I love this."

"What? Why would you have to miss this?"

"In the books and stuff the husband sleeps on the floor, or in a guest room..."

She snuggled back in close to him, "Oh, baby, thats like believing stuff in the movies. I'm gonna have fun with you, but I would NEVER give this up. You will think I'm a witch sometimes...but I assure you, I am a good witch. You are my husband. You will always sleep in my bed, baby."

They drifted off to sleep again and dozed for another couple of hours, both feeling the love.

When they awoke again, Katrina asked, "Make me breakfast, babe?"

Shane smiled. He knew it was not really a question. If his woman wanted something, there was only one response. But if this was how she would treat him, he was beyond happy. "Yes, ma'am. I am at your service."

Confirming his thoughts, she groped him, "Good answer."

He began to put on some shorts.

"Uh-uh, babe. That is the second hard and fast rule. YOU never wear clothes in the house. I want to see those muscles, that bubble butt, and 'my' penis."

"Never??"

"Never."

"But what about when Jenny comes to clean? Or on your girl's night??"

"I will deal with that. YOU just do as you're told."

"Yes, ma'am." He shook his buttocks for her as he walked out of the room.

"Damn straight!"

As she finished off her bacon, "That was excellent. A girl could get used to this. Now. Go shower, then I want you to shave your package. No hair on the boys, no pubic patch, I want it completely clean and smooth for my viewing pleasure. Then come and find me for inspection. No playing with yourself."

"Yes, ma'am."

As he was tenderly shaving his testicles, Shane heard the doorbell ring, then voices. After he heard the front door close he heard Katrina's excited shriek, "Woohoo! Your gift is here!"

Soon he was standing next to what obviously was now her recliner as she looked him over. She hefted his member, "This spot here needs more work. When you come back, bring my sleep mask."

When he again stood before her, she ordered him to put the sleep mask on. "Okay, no peeking babe." She again lifted his package and said appreciatively, "My penis is so pretty...it makes me proud and happy!"

He could hear her opening the delivery box, then items being removed. "Oh, yeah, definitely need the biggest ring."

He felt her pressing his testicles through something. Then she began pressing on his cock, apparently trying to send it after the boys. Her touch caused him to grow, foiling her efforts.

"Oh, good grief" She slapped his cock. He winced, but it only grew more. She regarded him with a smirk, "Really?? Perv." She slapped it again, much harder. That did not work either, so she grabbed his testicles and squeezed until he was moaning in pain. Finally he shrank enough for her to finish with the ring. Then he felt something compressing his shaft and a pinch. "Sorry, babe. We'll get better at this."

He heard a click. "Take off the mask, you can look now!" She squealed, "Oh, fuck I'm getting wet. He looks so sexy!"

Shane had of course already figured out what was going on. The books and websites had discussed chastity play and various chastity devices at length. He looked down to see his penis encased in what he recognized as a CB 6000S. His balls flared out at the sides, he could see barely more than the head of his penis bulging against the plastic tube shaped the same as him. He felt as if his cock was being squeezed in a tight grip. It was strangely comforting. "Oh god. I never would have thought he would fit in such a small cage. Unngh."

Katrina playfully tapped the cage with her nails. "The info I read said a longer cage would just make it worse. We don't want you to be able to grow in there at all. Oh, cool! He's trying to get hard isn't he? Does it hurt?"

"Not him. I don't know how to explain it...its frustrating not being able to get hard...but it feels...safe...like he's in a tight grip. The ring is hurting a bit, but it isn't unbearable."

"They said he would adjust to the cage after a couple weeks of continuous wear and you'll barely notice any discomfort in your balls then."

"A couple weeks?? Ha-how long do you plan to keep me locked?"

She smiled broadly, "I haven't decided yet, baby. But the online information about the Equity device implants said we cannot have penetrative sex for six weeks after the procedure til the implants get settled." She traced her fingertips across his bulging testicles, "So I certainly don't see any reason to let my cock out before then..."

"But didn't they say we could have oral during the healing period as long as we aren't too rough?"

"Yes...the ladies at the Project said WE can have oral; but KATRINA says KATRINA can have oral. Besides, you will not be able to cum anyway, remember? Shane will just have to wait. Speaking of Shane licking Katrina's pussy for hours, this has me really hot." She lay back on her recliner, spreading her thighs open, "Get down here, baby. Make momma cum."

Between her muscular thighs was Shane's favorite place to be. The sensation of her puffy lips, her engorged clit, her pubic hair, her scent and the taste of her juices were "home" to him. He happily settled in and began making love to her. His cock tried to grow, pulsing pointlessly against the cage. He moaned, sending vibrations through her sex.

"Oh, yes...that feels good. Do that some more."

Somehow, he did not think that was going to be a problem.

An hour later Katrina's thighs were locked tightly around Shane's head, her hands were pressing his face desperately into her pussy as she rolled side to side, pulling him with her. She screamed, "Fuuck! Oh, Shane! Oh, Shane, oh Fuck! Nnnggghhhaaaa!!" The fifth orgasm of the morning was evidently the strongest.

As she lay spent and recovering, she looked down at him lovingly. His head was resting on her abdomen. "Damn that was good baby, thank you. Lemme see."

He stood and they both looked at his caged manhood. Swollen to the extent it could be, pressed firmly against the inside of the plastic; his balls were likewise swollen in their prison, exposed and vulnerable. All of the flesh was a deep purple, lifting repeatedly and involuntarily.

"Oh god I need to cum." He was not begging for release (not yet)...it was voiced more in the spirit of 'I need a drink'. Katrina knew him well enough to sense this.

She flashed her smile, "Uh-uh, sweetheart. Remember what we learned...you do not NEED to cum..."

She gestured for him to complete the sentence which had been repeated over and over in the material, making it the chastity boy's mantra.

"I only WANT to cum."

"And whose sexual desire and pleasure is paramount?"

"Only yours, my love. You get orgasms anytime you want. I also get orgasms ONLY when you want."

She smiled in satisfaction. She was as relaxed as he was wound up. "You are such a fast learner! Lets get dressed and go shopping. We need some toys."

Their first stop was the adult toy store. It became obvious Katrina's brilliant mind had paid close attention while reading. Still, Shane had to wonder if she hadn't had ideas before.

She stacked items in his arms as they shopped. She made teasing comments to explain her choices, knowing the effect it had on him. She handed him a set of leather cuffs for wrists and ankles, then added thigh and waist cuffs, "I want to make sure you can't move AT ALL."

Stacking a dildo harness on the stack, "We need this specific model because there is room for your cage beneath it. But I can wear it too." He throbbed at the prospects those statements inferred.

Piling on five different dildoes of various length and girth which would all fit into the harness, "Never know what mood I'll be in." She spotted a sixth, a long, thick, veiny, very lifelike ebony model. Grabbing it excitedly she put it on top, saying loud enough for the entire store to hear, "Ooh, damn, it has been sooo long since I had any long and strong black dick! I can't wait!" He knew she was fucking with his mind...he had more than enough ivory to fill her. He blushed, she laughed joyously.

She browsed and selected four penis plugs and sounds, all made of surgical grade metal. He was a little scared and curious, "I don't remember seeing those in the material? What are they for?"

She stuck her tongue out at him, her eyes lit up with mischief, "They were not in the material, babe. I know things, too. There are lots of ways to fuck someone, Shane Connor...with these I am going to fuck your dick until you scream and beg for mercy."

She normally used his middle name when he was in trouble. Was he in trouble??

They reached the counter and she unloaded their items from his arms. She handed her credit card to the attractive young clerk. "I'll pay for these, baby." She fondled his crotch playfully, "Since you paid all that money for your high quality chastity cage."

Both the clerk and Shane blushed furiously, but the girl was also smiling devilishly. As she rang up the items, she could not help glancing at Shane's crotch several times, trying to see an outline.

Katrina chuckled, "Wanna see?"

"Really? I've seen them on the shelf, but I haven't seen one being worn before. That'd be great!"

"Drop 'em."

Shane was mortified, "Here??"

"Look around you, hubby. It isn't like we're in church...now..."

As Shane lowered his pants and underwear, the clerk hustled around the counter to get a better look.

"Oh, wow. He's trying to get hard, isn't he? He's so purple! How big is he without the cage?"

"When he has an erection he is eight inches and pretty thick, with a nicely flared head."

The clerk swooned, "Damn, I'd like to take that for a test drive! Does it hurt?"

"It did the first couple of times he tried to fuck me, but you get used to it. He has a magnificent cock, but he's a horrible premature ejaculator. So this is his fate. If he could keep it up like a real man, I would be fucking him too much to lock him up." She was glossing over most of their story, and that he'd only been caged for a matter of hours. Putting on a show for the girl.

"Oh, I meant does the cage hurt him? All THAT stuffed into a 2-1/2 inch tube!"

An older couple who was in the store and another young woman walked over to take in the show, curious.

"You know, I never thought to ask. Does it hurt, my little minuteman?"

His penis strained against its prison. He had fantasized about chastity and humiliation, but had no idea it would turn him on this much. "The ring can be uncomfortable, but the tube is almost comforting...although I'd rather be hard, of course. And to be able to feel something..."

"I bet you would, babe. But what would be the purpose?" It was a rhetorical question so he just shrugged.

The older woman asked Katrina, "May I?"

"Of course"

The woman lifted and turned Shane's package this way and that. She lifted it up high and let it fall and bounce.

"Oh, my, that is fascinating. How do you have sex?"

"Oh, thats easy. He has a very talented tongue and since I rarely let him spurt, he is always horny as hell. So I get all I want." Again, she skipped the fact they were novices.

The woman addressed the clerk, "Do you sell these?"

"Yes, ma'am. Its a CB6000S, aisle 3"

"Jim, go get one. If this is a small, do you sell a tiny?"

While Jim was away, "Will you girls show me how to put it on? He's getting locked up right now."

When they got back to their truck, Katrina and Shane both began laughing. "I'm sorry I laid it on so thick in there, babe, but it was too perfect!"

"Believe it or not, I loved it. I thought I was gonna burst out of the cage!"

"I could tell! I am going to have SO much fun fucking with you!"

Next they went to the mall, where she walked him from store to store shopping. Normally he hated shopping. But he was so aroused, he was just happy to be with her, watching her smile, the swell of her breasts, the swing of her perfect butt. He was hyper aware.

As she was looking through panties and bras, picking out some very satiny, sexy sets, she noticed a worried look on his face. She let him stew for a few minutes, then when other people were within earshot, "Do you think these lavender ones would fit you? What cut do you like?"

He hemmed and hawed, "I uh, don't think they would fit. I like boy shorts...on YOU."