Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So...I guess it is time to test our lack of arguments with a contentious topic."

"Uh-oh." He chided playfully.

She stroked his hair, as if it would be necessary to calm him. "I have made decisions about our vacation."

Shane's demeanor changed notably...this was serious. They had been arguing about this for months.

"Babe, I want you to believe me. I really have put a lot of thought into this. I even wrote out both of our arguments for and against, then did some research. What I'm saying is...while I could have been completely arbitrary and still been consistent with my place as the 'head of household', I really did try to be fair."

His breath caught a bit, "Okay."

"You wanted to go white water rafting...to get outside, have a challenge and exercise, right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I wanted to do something different...to take a cruise and explore the Carribean Islands..."

"I can understand that..."

"So, hear me out. I have decided we are going on the cruise, but..."

He thought 'of course', but what he said was, "It is your decision to make. I said I would abide by it, and I will."

"BUT...when I researched I found that several of the islands have world class white water rafting experiences. Part of the time, while I am sipping Mojito's on a beach, you will be shooting the rapids, manly-man."

Shane sucked a nipple into his mouth, darting his tongue across it several times, then looked up, beaming, "You are brilliant, boss! Thank you for coming up with such a creative solution!"

She tenderly pushed his head back onto her chest, "I'm so happy you are happy, baby." She stroked his hair again, "But don't get too excited yet...there IS a slight proviso."

"I'm sure it will be fine..."

There was a long silence. A "pregnant pause" which made them both nervous.

"If you are gonna be off galavanting in the woods...I'm going to want some company."

"Umm...okay..." Was the cuckold thing happening?

"My sister is coming with..."

Shane sat bolt upright on the couch, "NOOO!!"

He saw the fury flash in her eyes and knew he had overstepped...badly. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry. I'm not TELLING you no...its just..." his voice caught, "Babe...Marie HATES me! You know she does..."

Katrina softened. He was not wrong. She guided him back to her breasts. "I will explain, baby. But first," She gripped his hair tightly, sending a message, "She IS going, and you are going to deal with it. Understood?"

"Of course, Miss Katrina."

"Good. Now. I understand the two of you do not get along. But Marie just went through another break-up and she needs some support..."

He rolled his eyes, "There's a reason for that..."

She smacked him playfully and laughed, "I know. She can be a bitch. Nonetheless, she is my sister. Maybe you can show her what kind of man she should be looking for on our trip."

"I think she has a pretty definite opinion of me already..."

"Still."

"I will suck it up and take the punches, babe. I love you and I trust you. I don't have to talk to her much do I?"

"Hmmm. She doesn't know our dynamic. At least not yet. But I don't think we'll be able to hide it. How 'bout we use the child principle?"

"Ma'am?"

"You do not have to speak unless spoken to. But if she speaks to you...you will be respectful."

"I can do that, boss lady."

"Good. Brace yourself, then. Vacay is two months away. I've already scheduled our flights, the cruise, your rafting trip...and a deep sea fishing trip for you."

"Oh wow! I love you!"

"You are welcome, sweetheart. Just don't leave me alone too long. I'm sure there are plenty of big, strong guys who would love to keep me company..."

Finally, at long last for both of them, the six week recovery period came to an end. Much to their frustration, the follow-up exam was another two weeks coming. They were both given the all clear on a Friday.

Katrina, very excited, explained, "Saturday night, babe! I want to rest up tonight. So nothing for either of us tonight...but tomorrow night...you are going to fuck my brains out!"

They slept in Saturday morning. Shane made coffee and a light breakfast. He was standing in the kitchen finishing the bacon when Katrina walked in. "Did you forget my morning orgasm?"

"No, ma'am, not at all. If you'll sit, I planned to have my breakfast while you are eating yours." He grinned playfully.

She sat at the kitchen table and he crawled underneath. "Just some slow lovin' til I am done eating."

Shane gently kissed on her thighs and her labia, making her feel good without driving her over the edge. When she had finished eating, she tapped him on the back of the head, signaling him to finish the job.

They spent the day running errands. When they left the house, Shane actually asked if maybe he should be put in his cage? He could not help getting the occasional erection looking at her cleavage, her smile, her shapely butt, and thinking about the night to come.

Katrina considered, then said no. She enjoyed his tent and the embarassment he endured for her when a woman noticed. "I know the bitches are jealous."

That evening he prepared a light candle lit dinner for them. They would not want too much on their stomachs, she said.

Finally, it was time. Shane had to do some deep breathing to control himself. It had been so long since he had an orgasm!

In the bedroom, Katrina lit some candles and turned to him. "I will give direction if I need to, baby. But I want my man to make love to me...the way you think you should. Now that you have stamina, show me what you've got..."

Shane slowly removed her clothing, caressing her body lightly as he did so. Standing before her, he marveled at her beauty, tenderly manipulating her full, gorgeous breasts, then kissing and sucking on them while she caressed his shoulders.

He picked her up, cradling her in his strong arms and kissed her deeply. She swooned and returned the kiss whole-heartedly. He gently lay her on the bed, as if handling his queen. He guided her to roll over onto her stomach.

He moved behind her and prodded her legs apart. He had been thinking about this for a long time. What would he be able to do for her with virtually an hour's worth of stamina?

Between his chastity and their recovery, it had been awhile since she had been penetrated. So he moved with great care as he slowly entered her from behind. Painstakingly, he impaled himself into her until he was fully engaged. She sighed contentedly.

Once fully inside of his wife, he just barely felt a pulse at the frenulum of his penis, then heard a tone on her cell phone. The orgasm block release and timer had been activated! He had to steel himself from the excitement.

Sticking to his plan, he remained fully embedded while giving her a full body massage. He alternated between firmly rubbing with his strong hands and light caresses with his fingertips, from her hands to her shoulders, down her back to her feet. She moaned happily and instinctively ground herself against him. But he pressed forward to keep himself impaled.

Keeping her in position on his member, he rotated her onto her back and completed the massage. As he toyed with her breasts and nipples, she fought hard to fuck him, but he fought equally as hard to keep his position.

His plan for taking proper care of her included more foreplay...he was going to go down on her and give her several orgasms with his tongue before taking her with his cock.

When he slid out of her, she whined in disappointment at the sudden emptiness. When he moved down her abdomen and took her sex into his mouth, he felt a pulse in his cock and heard her phone chime...the sensor had detected his cock was no longer within her and re-engaged the block and timer, starting the hour over. Now he whimpered, and she giggled.

Shane focused on her pleasure, as he had learned to do in recent months. He wanted more than anything to do this right and make her not only erotically sated, but proud of him.

He took his time, using every trick he knew to prolong her pleasure. He alternated kissing and sucking tenderly on her labia, flattening his tongue and bathing her sex bottom to top, darting his pointed tongue across her clit, or penetrating her as far as he could.

All the while his manhood strained and leaked precum. He felt tormented, amazed and thankful for the device. As Katrina cried out through several powerful orgasms, he knew that if this had happened before the device, he likely would have spent himself already. Now he had the satisfaction of being able to focus entirely on her.

Finally Katrina could take no more...or had to have more. Her fingers clutched in his hair, her thighs locked tightly around his head, her entire body quaking violently through another orgasm, she screamed. When she had caught her breath, "Fu-fu-ohhShane! FUCK ME!"

In one smooth motion, he was above her. He had already opened her up to his girth, and she was beyond well lubricated. So without ceremony he pressed himself into her body to the hilt. The block timer was activated once again. The sudden fullness sent her over the edge again, "FUCK YES!! Fuck me, Shane, fuck me hard!"

Shane felt an orgasm approaching, he could feel it boiling up through his cock. His manhood pulsed, and he cried out, "Noooo!"

They both felt the familiar disappointment and were prepared for the jets of cum...then...nothing. Shane shook and cried out as he edged, but he could not cum. Katrina felt him pulse inside of her, but if anything his erection became stronger.

"Oh, this is fantastic! Give it to me, Shane! Fuck me, don't stop!"

Shane began pounding into her without mercy. His body had the stamina to keep doing this for a very long time, and now his manhood did also.

He leaned up to improve the angle of his penetration, driving into his wife relentlessly. Katrina moaned, mewled and cried out as she came repeatedly.

Eventually Shane slowed to give her a break, laying close above her and changing to long, slow strokes...almost slipping out before burying himself completely within her. They kissed tenderly, and Katrina caressed him with her fingernails lovingly.

Her passion began to build again, another orgasm approaching, "Oh, Shane, I am so happy we did this...I love you Shane!"

The light caresses turned to desperation as she clawed his back for purchase, pounding herself onto him as orgasms overtook her again. Shane groaned as he edged again, shaking, but powering through the sensations so not to distract Katrina from her pleasures.

"Ffffuck! OMG I love you, Kat!"

They changed positions several times. Shane took her from behind, pressing across her g-spot over and over. She grasped the sheets and cried out as she was driven into the mattress.

Shane noticed the edgings began to be fewer and farther apart as he became more accustomed to being denied.

Katrina was riding him cowgirl style, enjoying his attention to her breasts when her control over the motions led her to her biggest series of orgasms of the night. She had long since lost count...she had never believed it could be quite like this from his manhood.

Katrina screamed in release, almost scaring him. She dug her fingernails into his biceps as he held tightly to her breasts...she pounded onto him violenty as she came.

Finally she was completely spent. She fell from the "saddle" onto the bed on her back, trying to catch her breath.

Shane had been quivering uncontrollably. As Kat caught her breath, the timer on her phone chimed...the device indicating an hour had elapsed. Shane had lost track, he had been so focused on her pleasure, but he'd been eagerly awaiting his long anticipated orgasm.

He felt the change in the device within his penis, followed by a quick beep from her phone. With the removal of his cock from Katrina's vagina, the block timer had reset.

His body shook violently with unrequited sexual frustration. He needed to cum so bad! "Oh...ohhh...ungh...Oh, fuck baby, its gonna be another HOUR before I can cum now! I need it now! Please, babe!"

"Babe?"

"Kat? What are we gonna do??"

"Baby, please, help me??"

Desperate, Shane rolled over to hold his wife, desperate for release.

In response, she emitted a soft, contented series of snores. She was completely sated, so entirely spent, she had quickly drifted off into slumber, drained of all energy.

Shane fell onto his back again. His turgid, deeply red erection throbbed and emitted a stream of precum, pulsing upward in need. Tears of frustration rolled down his cheeks.

He tried to normalize his breathing. It took him almost another hour to calm himself, to deflate his erection even a bit.

Katrina loved him. She would never be so callous as to leave him like this on purpose...right? He just needed to be patient. But damn! He was so frustrated!

Then, just before he finally drifted off to sleep, it hit him. THIS is how she had felt every time he had cum so quickly, leaving her without relief.

"Crap. I deserve every bit of this. Can she last long enough for me to cum? Will I EVER cum again?"

To be continued...