Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed. "Don't worry, babe. I do NOT want to feminize my big, muscular stud. So, help me pick out some boy shorts for my ass." She wrapped her arm around his biceps. "Then we're going next door to the men's store and buying you some sexy men's underwear to accentuate your assets. We ARE throwing out all of your tighty whities. My man will wear what I put him in or nothing at all!"

She glanced down and saw a wet spot had appeared at his crotch.

"Oh, shit, I see chastity tears are a real thing!"

She fumbled in her bag, and pulled out a feminine hygeine pad. "Wrap him in this before you embarass mommy, babe."

Next was dinner out at their favorite steak house. The waitress approached their booth, looking to Shane and asking if they were ready to order. He began to speak, but Katrina held up her hand to shush him. Surprising the waitress, Katrina addressed her, "He will have a New York strip, medium rare, a loaded baked potato and broccoli. I will have a T-Bone, medium, loaded baked potato and green beans. He will have a Maker's Mark, double and neat. I'll have a Margarita."

"Thank you, ma'am." She looked to Shane, smiling for confirmation.

"Do not look to him for confirmation, miss. If you're catering for a tip, you're barking up the wrong tree. That would be my decision."

"Yes, ma'am...I'm so sorry."

"No need to apologise, sweetie. You can keep tormenting him with that cleavage though...if he keeps staring I'll make him show you what you're doing to him." She grinned conspiratorially.

Both women shared a laugh at Shane's expense. By the time the meal was over, they were fast friends and the waitress knew all about loving female led relationships. She tormented the silent Shane with her cleavage and her short shorts, much to Katrina's amusement.

Sunday was pretty uneventful. Katrina was wakened from her sleep by his kisses under the covers. He slowly and gently kissed and caressed her entire body before settling in between her thighs. She lay relaxing as he made love to her nether lips, taking his time and savoring her. When she grasped his head and began rocking into him, he acted with more purpose and brought her to a tremendous series of orgasms.

"Oh, baby that was beautiful. And so selfless since you know you aren't cumming with me. Goodness, you're just dripping precum! THAT is the way a girl should start her day. I want that every morning!"

Shane smiled sheepishly.

"I am 100% serious, Shane Connor. That is rule 3...you will give me a good cum every morning for the rest of my life. And even when your implant is working, no orgasms for you on work mornings. I won't have time for you to clean me up. Deal?"

It was not really a question, but he played along, "Deal. Anything for you, my love."

They spent the rest of the day lounging around, reading and watching TV. Katrina asserted her new authority only occasionally and mildly. So much so that in the evening, Shane asked if she needed anything. She considered for a moment, "You could run a bath for me babe. Then bring me a glass of wine. Other than that, just relax. I AM going to use you. But if we overplay it, this could get old for both of us. Remember, we agreed I am to be dominant in our marriage. That does not mean I am a Domme."

As they got around Monday morning and she prepared to leave, he asked nervously, "Jenny is supposed to be here to clean today...what do I do?"

"I've spoken to her. Do what you always do, only nude." She smiled reassuringly.

Jenny was in her thirties and somewhat matronly. She was not unattractive, but there was no attraction for Shane. Somehow this made the idea of walking around naked in front of her, especially with a cage on his penis, even more embarassing.

When Jenny arrived, Shane shut his office door and figured he would just stay cloistered until she left.

Of course, Katrina knew her husband. He was not techically disobeying; but he was not fulfilling the spirit of her orders either.

After about an hour there was a knock at his office door, "Mr. Shane?"

"Yes, Jenny?"

"Miss Katrina called. She said you would do this, but that I cannot leave for the day until you show me. She said you cannot hide in your office every time I come...open the door please, Mr. Shane."

Shane sighed. He should have known Katrina would be steps ahead of him. Slowly he opened the door, and stood naked before their cleaning lady.

"Oh, Mr. Shane. You are...very nice body, Mr. Shane. Oh...you poor thing, does it hurt? Is Miss Katrina abusing you?"

"Actually it does not hurt...not comfortable sometimes. But no, Miss Katrina is not being mean to me, not really. It was my idea, actually. You've seen us argue? One of us needed to be in charge, and I voted for her."

"Please come to the kitchen, Mr. Shane. I will make us lunch and you can tell me more so I do not interfere."

As they ate the soup she had made, Jenny regarded him...something was obviously bothering her. "Am I going to be fired, Mr. Shane?"

"Why on Earth would you be fired?"

"If you are Miss Katrina's servant, will you not be doing my work?"

"Oh! I see. No...no...no. It is not like that. Miss Katrina is in charge...it is called a female led relationship, if you want to look it up. But no...she wants me to be able to focus on my writing. So it is not like that. You are an important part of our family, Jenny."

"Oh, thank god. I love you guys, and I need the money."

"I think there is only one change, after hearing Miss Katrina talk..."

Jenny looked crestfallen, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"I am still learning my place. But I have a feeling I will be subordinate to all of the women in my life. So...if you do need help with any of the house work...lifting, things like that...you would be doing me a favor if you let me know. Maybe you should talk more to Miss Katrina to make sure what my new position is?"

"Oh! That will be weird. But I will ask, as you say, Mr. Shane."

With that experience, which was less traumatic than anticipated, out of the way, Shane got some more of his work done. With the door open.

He was waiting in the kitchen by the garage entry when Katrina arrived home. She was angry about something when she stormed in, but was pleased to see her buff husband waiting by the door with a glass of wine. He took her things to put away, suggesting she relax in the living room. Was there anything she needed?

He sat on the couch across from her in the recliner and asked about her day. She was in rare form, obviously having a rough day.

She angrily explained that Frank, the sexist son of a bitch, was about on everyone's last nerve. He was up for the same promotion as she was, so his condescending barbs seemed aimed more towards her lately.

"That pretty boy little prick tries to make me look bad at every turn! He interrupts me at meetings, and he is constantly hitting on anyone with tits!"

Shane held his finger up for a pause and took her glass to refill it. When he returned he wordlessly handed the glass to her, then sat one of his leather belts and a large wooden paddle in her lap. He then placed both hands against the nearest wall, assuming "the position" making his bubble butt a ready target.

"But you didn't do anything..."

"No, ma'am. But a good husband should be there for his better half. To help her vent and to relieve stress. You can pretend I'm Frank, and let him have it. Sort of like needing to 'kick the dog' to release your frustrations."

"But I wouldn't kick our dog, either, babe." She stood, nonetheless, choosing the belt. Hesitantly, she regarded the ass she loved so much. They had argued, but neither had ever struck the other.

With the best impression he could give of Frank's voice, "See ya'll, this is why little missy here doesn't need to be in charge of anything...that is a man's job..."

He heard a loud, tantric scream at the same time he felt the belt land its first blow across his backside with a ferocity even he did not expect.

She was shouting now, venting.

"I am a strong black woman!"

THWACK!

"I have multiple degrees!"

THWAACK!

"I know what the fuck I am doing!"

THWACK!

"I am smarter than you, you piece of shit!"

THWACK, THWAAACK, THWACK!

She kicked off her shoes.

"I will TAKE that job, in spite of you!"

THWACK!

She dropped her skirt and panties, kicking them away.

"You could not handle any of the women you are hitting on, especially not this one!"

THWACKTHWACKTHWACKTHWACKTHWAAAAAAACK!

She threw the belt aside, panting, "Oh fuck you were right, I so fucking needed that! Get the fuck over here!"

He was on his knees before her in a heartbeat. Chest heaving, powerful legs spread, moisture glistening on her womanhood and her thick patch of pubic hair, he dove in eagerly.

She grasped his head in her hands and looked down at the ass she loved so much, now bright red with welts criss-crossed all over it.

The power of it all, his love for her, the release of frustration all hit her the same time his tongue found her swollen clit. She cried out in the first orgasm, smashing his face into her sex forcefully.

Half an hour later, she lay back in the recliner, legs splayed open so she could get air onto her over heated sex. He was still on his knees, his head laying on her thigh.

She sighed contentedly, "Whew, thank you, lover. Now I am famished!"

"Dinner is in the oven and ready when you are, Miss Katrina." He too was quite happy, if not sexually spent. His manhood was an angry purple as it strained against its cage.

"Miss Katrina, huh? I see you talked to Jenny. I like that. You can use that along with ma'am. Lets eat!"

When they stood she took in his battered bottom, his frustrated cock and the sheen of perspiration on his muscular body.

"Holy crap. Am I horrible? I feel so bad, looking at you, baby. But I'm getting excited again too."

"You are my perfect Queen, sweetheart. Please, please, please do not change a thing. I love you."

The next morning Shane's smart watch buzzed on his wrist...his wake up alarm. He quietly moved beneath the sheets and tenderly began smothering her center with kisses. Katrina's wake up alarm. After a few minutes her hand moved to the back of his head, "Mmmm...good morning, baby..."

After she had enjoyed a soothing orgasm, they showered together. They had a big day ahead. A life changing day, in fact.

As she bathed him, Katrina examined his caged genitalia and considered, "You may get a reprieve after all, baby. I do not know if they can do the procedure with this in place." She caressed his balls lovingly, "but we'll leave it on til they tell us."

As he bathed her, "So, umm, I'm not asking for anything...but to make sure I understand. There is a six week healing period, and I don't get to cum til then? No...umm...release before the procedure today?"

She gyrated her soapy buttocks against his imprisoned manhood, "Nope, no break for you today, lover. And we'll see what happens in six weeks!" He groaned.

When they arrived at the Men's Pleasure Equality Project offices, the ladies were impressed that Shane was locked. Even more so when they had him put on a gown and saw his welt laced behind.

The staff told Katrina that yes, the chastity device would have to be removed for the procedure. However they could place it back on after the insertions if she wished.

The staff briefed her without Shane. He only needed to know what she chose to share with him. The chastity device was purely her choice. Being unable to achieve an erection was a powerful psychological tool. However, the Equity Device would be active immediately upon insertion.

There would be an implant at his perineum, and another small module inserted in his penis at the frenulum just below the glans. This module was key. It would have to be within an inch of her implanted device before the orgasm block would be deactivated. Her implant would be placed deep inside of her abdomen near her vagina. Even if Shane's penis was near her stomach, the block would not release. It would only deactivate when he was fully penetrating her vagina.

"To be clear, Katrina, you understand that after this procedure, your husband will NEVER be able to have an orgasm outside of YOUR womanhood. That is why we say the chastity device is psychological. Without it he could get an erection, but no amount of masturbation or intercourse with another person would result in an orgasm. He would only be 'edged' repeatedly."

"I understand, and so does he. I don't think he has figured out all of the implications of the timer, but he understands the remainder of the details."

"Speaking of the timer...how long do you want it set for initially? Thirty minutes? An hour? Two? You can change it later."

"Lets start with an hour. And go ahead and replace the chastity cage. I may take it off later so I can look at his beautiful erection, but for now I think he needs the restricted feeling. It may also keep him from trying to masturbate and dislodging his implants."

"Thats a good point!"

Shane therefore went under locked, and awoke locked. He felt only minor discomfort. The procedure had been only minimally invasive.

Katrina was not put under. The staff explained it was not really needed medically for either of them. But it prevented the males from panicking and having second thoughts.

As they drove home, Katrina could not help but look at Shane in awe. He became self conscious, "Um, what?"

A tear rolled down her cheek. "You must REALLY love me."

"More than anything. But, why?"

"You really just completely gave yourself to me. Almost more than when we married. You could take a ring off. This thing is irreversable. You will never, ever cum again unless you are INSIDE of ME. I could give you a blow job right now, and it would only torment you. I love you!"

While the pain was minimal, it was enough that neither thought much about sex that evening. They each took one of the pain killers the clinic had provided and snuggled in for a movie.

True to her word, Katrina demanded a gentle orgasm the next morning provided by Shane's tongue. Then they spent the day relaxing; Katrina would need to return to work the next day. That evening she summoned him to the shower where she unlocked his cage. She supervised as he shaved and cleaned his package, then locked him back up.

After her first day back to work, she came home frustrated again. Sitting in her recliner with the glass of wine Shane had provided, she sighed. "Damnit. I need to kick the dog again, baby. Bring me the paddle and lay down across mommy's lap for me..."

Katrina admired his backside for a moment, caressing it lovingly before assaulting it with the paddle. She was fascinated by the way it moved when struck, and by the crimson hue it turned. As she got the hang of the paddle, she struck harder.

She could feel his cock straining against its confinement, pressing against her leg. She reached between his legs and pulled it to the back of his legs so she could see it, then pressed his legs together to hold it in place. She teased at his bulging balls, then smacked him again with the paddle, watching his caged member jump.

"If he keeps it up, I may have to do this to that SOB Frank. He isn't as tough as you are...I bet he would be crying by now. I wonder if he would be getting hard like you are?"

Doing his best mobster voice, "You want I should have...ungh...a meeting wit him, ma'am?"

Smack! "Not yet...damn I love your ass...let me..." Smack! "try to handle it first..."

"I know you can, ma'am." Smack!

Shane groaned and she watched in amazement as a thick glop of precum emitted from the head of his imprisoned cock.

"Holy cow...did you just edge??"

"Mmmph-hmm...uh-huh..."

"Fuck...orgasm, NOW..."

He quickly scrambled to his knees and covered her entire vulva with his mouth, darting his tongue repeatedly across her distended clit.

"Oh, shit! How do you DO that?? Yes!!" She clamped her thighs down onto his head, which she clasped in her hands. She pushed his face deeper into her crotch as she humped into him repeatedly. One wave crested and was followed by another, "Oh fuck, Shane! Shane, don't stop, don't stop!"

She used him for another half hour before she was spent. Shane quivered in desperation between her legs, a stream of precum leaking from his cage.

The next day when she came home, she was in a much better mood. This time as he gently made love to her sex, she told him with pride how she had "owned" Frank in that day's meeting. She had shut his condescending manipulations down and embarassed him, then presented her views on the day's issues, impressing the CEO.

After she had enjoyed a couple of gentle orgasms, she had him stand. Pulling him close enough to put the key hanging between her breasts into his lock, "To celebrate I want to remove your cage. Maybe for the weekend, maybe until our recovery is over. I want to see your beautiful erection. It isn't like you can cum without me. But no playing with it. We do not want to jostle the implants."

The next six weeks seemed to fly by for Katrina. They seemed an eternity for Shane.

Katrina received her morning orgasms; sometimes ravenously, sometimes lazily, depending upon her mood. She became accustomed to being greeted each evening by her husband with wine, dinner and...services.

Shane found himself erect often during the day, even when he had not consciously been thinking about his wife or sex. He also found he was getting much more writing done during the day.

He found that Jenny had a mischievous side he had not known before. Nothing too risque, but now that his penis was free, she seemed much more willing to take him up on his offer of assistance. She would find furniture that needed moving, or a light fixture she could not reach. She would sit and watch his muscles flex and his penis drip when it was erect and throbbing. "Sigh. I sure wish my husband was endowed as you are, Mr. Shane."

Shane enjoyed the two days a week Jenny worked, partly for the attention he got, but also because she insisted on preparing an evening meal before she left. Two less days he had to cook!

About four weeks in, the couple were cuddled together on the couch, watching a romance movie. The night before they had watched an action movie Shane had chosen. Katrina made efforts to be fair. She was nude also, enjoying laying her head on his chest while his hand rested on her hip.

He lightly stroked her hair, "Have you noticed how much more relaxing things have been since we started our FLR experiment?"

"Experiment my ass, babe." She giggled, "I think we're past experimenting, I love this. But what do you mean?"

"And what a fine, sweet ass it is. I mean, when was the last time we argued about something? I have to say, I was right," he squeezed her butt playfully, "You are brilliant, you make good decisions, and you have been very even-handed. Even with being sexually frustrated, I have been so relaxed."

She fondled his erection teasingly, "Well. I cannot take all of the credit. In fact, I don't think it would be fair for me to have even most of the credit. What makes this work is that you have stuck with your promise to give yourself over to me. THAT is why were are not arguing. Your research was correct, one of us needs to be 'head of household' and the final decision maker. It could as easily have been you...but I am SO happy its me!"

They cuddled quietly for awhile, watching the movie. When it ended, Katrina sat up, leaning her back against the other arm of the couch. She motioned for Shane to lay his head on HER chest now, which he did gladly. He did not pick up on the subtle symbolism she was intentionally projecting. She was the matriarch and he was in a submissive position.