All Comments on 'Reversals Ch. 02'

by RachelClark

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
graymangazergraymangazeralmost 7 years ago

I assume this is set in the near future, maybe legislation regarding gender equality has been passed? If so, I notice that there is an overreaction - as usual - and rather than equality things lean in favour of those who were originally considered unequal, but that's the way of our politically correct world now. However, if that's the case I really can't believe the male population would sit idly by and accept a female led society.... But that's my brain talking...my manhood says a completely different thing.

Playing computer games isn't the biggest crime in the world, but if the one in charge looks down on it, then who are we to argue.

Julia seems to be a loving, tolerant wife. But it looks like she could be influenced by her friend, and become something of a domineering bitch, at least I hope she does 😊

Well written and described, and leaving me eager to read the next part.

willowindwillowindover 6 years ago
Great character building.

It hasn't really been erotic literature so far but i love the way you are building the characters and can't wait to read the next chapter. Or maybe i will have to read several more chapters before it becomes that bit more erotic. Its well written though so i am more than happy to read on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous