Reverse Casting

Story Info
A man shows up to a mysterious job interview.
1.9k words
4.19
9.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story in one go and it's my second attempt at one. The first one I've actually finished. If it gets any attention at all I'll try editing it a bit to fix any glaring issues I missed. It could use more backstory, more description of physical features, more fleshing out. The sad truth is I'd get bored before finishing it if I took the time to do all of that

*****

"Hi, miss Baxter?" I asked a professionally dressed woman with a warm smile.

"That's me! You must be here for the job interview. Mister Walton?" She sounded very upbeat, which was congruent with her beaming face.

"Yes, sorry for being a bit early. Thought I might as well come in already." I was trying not to be distracted by her absolutely beautiful face. Her sharp jawline pulled her towards 'hot', but her kind face screamed 'cute'.

"All the better, you know how these things go. By the end of the day the delay will have gotten so bad and I'll be stuck here and... Anyway, stop me when I start rambling. Bad habit. Let's get to business!"

The application was very vague but I did know I was here for a job as a director. Aside from all of the projects we did in film school I didn't have that much experience. Gotta start somewhere though. I was still early in my job hunt and not yet beaten down by the soul crushing nature of it.

"About that... I know I'm here to apply for a position as a director but not much more than that."

"Yeah... we deliberately don't give out too much information on the application. But now that you're here there's no point in not being upfront. The function you're applying for is porn director."

I was taken a bit aback, which I didn't manage to hide. My eyes opened wide and I let out a nervous laugh.

I watched my fair share of porn, nothing too wild or out there. What I would guess is the regular amount a young man of my age would consume.

"Well that's certainly a surprise. I'm not opposed to it but I have no experience in the adult industry..." I managed to state diplomatically.

"No problem, we'll see right away if you're a decent fit for the job."

She started taking off her heels and blazer, surprising me somewhat. As she started undoing the buttons of the white blouse underneath I really questioned what was going on here.

"Uhhm..." I only managed to stammer.

Into view came a piece of lacy lingerie that tightly hugged her amazing body.

By now my jaw was dragging on the floor. It wasn't that I hadn't noticed her in shape figure before but it wasn't exactly something at the forefront of my mind during a job interview.

"Basically, you're gonna showcase how you would perform in your day to day job duties. I'll be assisting you. For starters, we'll do a solo girl scene."

Not the type of porn I ever really watched, I found it quite dull to- hold on. Why am I even considering this. What is this absurd situation I've found myself in.

"I'm not sure if this is appropriate..." I slowly started sporting a boner at the idea of what was happening.

"Sure it is, you can walk out any time you'd like." She stated matter of factly.

I took a deep breath and said what the hell. Why not. I have nothing to lose here, and in the worst case I'll have a great story to tell people afterwards. Coming to my senses, I realized she was still wearing her skirt over her pantyhose, which looked a bit weird considering her top half.

"Take off your skirt for me, slowly and sensually"

She did as told, throwing a sultry smile at me before turning around and showing off her ass. She shimmied off her skirt using both thumbs and let it fall once it was far enough past her hips. It wasn't a pantyhose, but stockings. Her lingerie set clearly matched. She was obviously prepared.

"A great start. If you keep this up you might be the only applicant I'll need to see today." She winked to complete the statement.

Her encouragement gave me a rush that instantly unleashed something in me. The horny, young virile beast I had locked within. Reserved for when I had sex with someone I meshed really well with.

"Give me a little twirl" She instantly complied. My hard-on raged at not only the visual stimulus, but her obedience. In the corner of my eye I noticed a sofa. I pointed to it and told her to get on it on her hands and knees.

"Utilizing the scenery available, excellent!" she quipped before seductively posing as told.

Breaking her pose, she got off the sofa and swiftly extended it into a bed.

"More useful this way" she momentarily broke the character she'd been slipping into.

Outwardly I ignored it, but was grateful nonetheless.

"Stick your ass out upwards and look into the camera seductively." I was really getting into it, as I tried to recall what solo girl scenes looked like. There wasn't even a camera there but I was engrossed in my role now.

Once again she complied and was clearly happy with me taking the lead.

"Transition to sitting on your knees now, and take off your top. Start playing with your tits gently."

I emphasized that she had to be gentle. This way there was some room to get more intense with it over time. I had an urge to explain this to her to show off the thought that went into my commands. I wisely decided against killing the moment like that. It didn't take long for her to start pawing at her own tits more roughly anyway.

"Beautiful. Sit back on your ass and keep going with one hand, with the other start playing with your pussy." It felt weirdly professional yet highly erotic to casually use the words tits and pussy like that.

I was about to tell her to moan whilst touching herself, when she did it on her own volition. She sped up, unable to hide her genuine arousal.

"Taste yourself off your fingers." She held eye contact as she did this. By this point I was nearly bursting through my trousers.

"You've passed this part of the interview with flying colors, sir." She never stopped masturbating while addressing me.

"Our company, however, specializes in scenes with multiple actors on screen.

Realizing we were the only two people in the room, I got the hint pretty quickly.

"Would you care to take off your pants for me?"

With no hesitation I finally freed my dick. It'd been yearning for some attention for the entire duration now.

She beckoned me to the sofa-bed she was lying on, and lay herself on her stomach. Her face was now inches from my hard cock.

"So, what are you into?" As she asked me this I envisioned grabbing her head and forcing it down onto my dick. Not wanting to blow this entire thing though, I played it cool.

"I like blowjobs, submissive women, doggy style, you know just normal stuff." After saying this I realized it might not even be bad to reveal some more out there preferences. Niche porn apparently pays well.

"Good, standard porn stuff is always in demand. Anything else? Don't be shy now." She had this sultry act perfected.

"I don't shy away from rough stuff when watching porn, and finding a girl who is into it too is always a treat."

"Well don't hesitate to show me. Go on." Gulp. I felt bad because she realized I was hesitant, which wasn't a big surprise given the situation. I didn't give myself time to analyze the position I was in, breaking the confidence I had built up now would be disastrous.

"Suck me off." It was said in a commanding yet not entirely convincing voice.

She showed me a slight smile, and with no further words she started caressing my dick with her tongue. She was getting really into it, my dick quickly hardening to its maximum. I realized I didn't need to give her overly precise instructions, female talent should know how to give a proper blowjob. Hell, ideally all women should.

I tested the waters by moving my hands into her hair. She moaned as a clear sign of encouragement. Exerting slight pressure to see what I could get away with, she popped off my dick.

Before giving me time to think I'd messed up, she tells me to use her mouth as I please.

"Force me to take it, fuck my face, use me, whatever you'd like."

This wittled away any doubts I still had, as I plunged her head down into my crotch. I was going deep, but not very fast.

"God yes." This time I was the one moaning.

"Good girl, let me fuck your face like that." As a reply she made a contented noise around my dick, between the gags coming out of her throat. After a minute or two of this, I slowed down and let her dictate the pace again.

"There's something else I really like..." I started a sentence.

"Anything within reason goes, just act if I were a pornstar in the scene with you."

"It's pretty rough stuff... I'm not sure if..."

"That's great! Recently porn has really gotten more violent and we wouldn't wanna be left behind." She said this while holding my dick against her left cheek, going back to her happy upbeat attitude, in lieu of the slutty act she'd been putting on.

"I'm talking about face slapping."

She smiles up at me expectantly.

Taking the hint, I hit her with a weak slap, testing the waters.

*smack*

Her smile unrelenting. "You can do better, it needs to look like it really hurts."

I think to myself, "well if she's asking for it."

*SMACK*

"That's better!" My dick jumps at her unexpected encouragement.

"Say thank you after I slap you." I tell her, now knowing this woman is down for anything.

*SMACK*

"Thank you, sir." Her expression gave the impression that she'd just won at some game she'd been playing. Without any prompting she went back to her worshipping blowjob.

By this point I was close to cumming. Between the depravity of this woman and the way she was handling my dick. She noticed, and made it obvious she did.

"Where do you want to cum?"

"On your face."

"Right answer." She started stroking me fervently while angling my dick at her forehead. She continued this for a few seconds until she suddenly fondled my balls with her other hand.

I instantly blasted all over her perfectly shaped face. She made sure to cover as much of her face as possible. I would be impressed at her aim, if I weren't currently in an otherworldly state of bliss. Slowly coming back to reality, I found myself sitting down on the sofa-bed. As I was regaining my senses the fact that this was technically a job interview was setting in.

"Over the woman's face is cinematographically the best choice by far." I didn't even register what she was saying at this point. She shoveled the cum into her mouth and ate it, a completely unnecessary gesture that served only to make this memory even better for me.

"For starters, we're definitely hiring you. However to make sure you can handle a variety of challenges I'd like to try a similar test of skill in an FFM setting too." I was so dazed in my post orgasmic state that I just nodded happily.