All Comments on 'Review of Chiaroscuro and Catgirls'

by THBGato

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have a almost 50/50 split of loving Wanda’s stories and not caring for them with CHIAROSCURO AND CATGIRLS being one of the few stories on this site as a whole I did not like but finished reading, the chat for me took me out of it, I think in a lot of instances it’s just best not to write chat logs for stuff like that because it just comes off as people who have never seen a live chat format.

I also felt the time between, her first saying she met someone, the fight, and then the reconciliation was way to fast, to the point of being effectively meaningless.

galadriel_fangaladriel_fanabout 1 month ago

Follow onehitwanda? Yeah, that’s definitely a no-brainer.

C&C also left me feeling like I’d read something GREAT, but also uneasy. Vivienne is a magical, heroic character. Kristy seems like the partner of a good friend, tolerated but would never be invited round otherwise.

You’ve done a nice job here unpacking the story in a way I agree with but would never have gotten to on my own. Thank you for that.

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriterabout 1 month ago

I’ve been following OHW for years. Thanks for the breakdown of such a wonderful story. You hit the nail on the head in every detail. I can only aspire to be half that good.

Rose Monroe 🌹

DADDY_LongLegsDADDY_LongLegs19 days ago

I really appreciate this creative act of close reading which you have shared with us. Your sense of what is at stake in life seems deep, intelligent, and profound, not to mention, and most importantly, driven by compassion. You really challenge a person not to turn a blind eye to the world, as we go about the business of our daily affairs. This article didn't even try to turn me on, but I gave it 5 stars nonetheless.

Bluesea00Bluesea0013 days ago

There is a lot than can be debated about macropolitics or the hipocresy of those who can afford, but I think that was not the point.

I feel that she wanted to show us how kindnes and love could sprout in the most unfortunate grounds. That is always worth to have faith because happines can be just nearby hidden under garbage bags. It's about Hope amd Faith. And of course about remembering taht shining armours are always blody or dirty or cracked...but still are protective.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTHBGato@THBGato
4th May: ¡Hola guapas y guapos! May the fourth be with you. I'm feeling frisky this fiesta as, to my great surprise, I managed to write another story. I really didn't think I'd have time to write more until July, but I did. It's with my wonderful editor now, so keep your eyes ...