All Comments on 'Review Surprise Pt. 03'

by beshakis999

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 5 years ago
Why didn’t she use her phone to record her saying no.

Why didn’t she use her phone to make him spell out the deal again? She is supposed to have been a smart business woman for 20 years. Why didn’t she do it? She also had impeccable job reviews for 20 years. So one bad review and a sexual harassment case do look good together because it is evidence of what she is saying. I want her to go with this at the end. The ass would be one thing too far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
grrr

I can't wait for her to get back at these jerks, revenge is going to be sweet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Each to their own

I get the concept, but its gone beyond what I would expect from a story on this theme. For me it needs to stop or it has a twist where the company is bought out and the new MD is a woman who gets Holly to be her PA, and when she finds out what has taken place, she helps Holly restore the balance of treatment, and helps her recover from what she had to endure.

Just think the detail and what she had to go through is to much, even for a non fictional story.

Just my opinion...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The men in this story are absolute animals with little brain power except in the head of their cocks. Total assholes! Hope they die of a disease..........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeshakis999@beshakis999
Born in 1964 man from Wisconsin. Always interested in chatting with a female from anywhere.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES