All Comments on 'Revisionist History'

by masterfeedlarry

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who cares how many people she fucked before they got married?

And what woman would want E cup breats? Do you have any idea how heavy those would be or the back pain she would have or even how much her specially made bras would cost? How about sag? Because I guarantee that those bad mama jamas would be hanging to her knees.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoying It

Thanks

..and the answer to the previous commenter's 'Who cares?' Is 'A lot of influential people do these days' as you may have noticed if you haven't been asleep for the last twenty years. These people include recruiters, who can't afford to ignore evidence of poor judgement (why run the risk?), and spouses of senior executives, law partners etc. etc., who for some amazing reason don't want their wives/husbands associating with female or male proven sluts. The growth of female influence on society and pressure to enforce harrassment laws means that willingness to overlook youthful indiscretions is decreasing. Behavior in college may actually show what you are really like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

In the UK bras are available on the high street up to a K. In America a E cup is equivalent to a UK DD/E cup. Average bra size in the UK is a 36D. Don't know where you're getting your back ache info from.

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesover 10 years ago
This is a lot of fun so far

You could take this in so many directions. Was she or was she not? Does he mind? How is this going to affect the relationship now? Explore more! I'd love to read on.

brian358brian358over 10 years ago
To Anonymous

And what woman would want E cup breasts?

Perfectly ordinary ones. A friend of mine is a natural J cup. If she had the money she'd have the op to go *larger!*

She's really bubbly, loves her boobs, but thinks bigger is better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterfeedlarry@masterfeedlarry
Creative writing major in college. Made a career as a history teacher. My high school English teacher once told me that, should I ever encounter writer's block, try writing a pornographic scene. She said "a love scene," but I knew what she meant.