Reward

Story Info
Rewarded for being a good girl.
3.2k words
4.37
11.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysGLW
DaddysGLW
12 Followers

I had been a very good girl all week. You gave me instructions to shower, remove all body hair, make myself presentable, put on something sexy, and wait for you in the living room. I followed your instructions to the letter. I not only showered and shaved, I covered my body in perfumed lotion in your favorite scent, knowing you would appreciate the extra touch.

I dressed myself in a deep blue sheer lace corset and matching thong to offset my porcelain skin. I wore very little makeup and had my dark hair down and brushed thoroughly so there were no tangles and it shone. I slid on my shiny black heels and made my way downstairs to the living room where I sat in the floor, knees tucked under me, hands folded in my lap facing the door, anxiously awaiting your arrival, when my cell rang. Knowing by the tone that it was you, I answered.

"Hello Sir."

"Have you followed my instructions?"

"Yes Sir. I followed them all."

I could almost envision the pleased look on your face as you replied, "Good girl. Get three beers out of the fridge. I will be there in five minutes. I expect you to be at the door with them when I get there."

"Yes Sir. Do we have company?" I asked as I went to get the beers.

"You'll find out in four minutes. I will see you then. You'd better pray you followed your orders," you said before hanging up.

I opened the beers and headed to the door. I'd no sooner reached it than I heard you pull in, followed by another vehicle. I didn't recognize the sound of the engine, which made me a little nervous, but I knew I was safe as long as you were with me. Three doors opened and closed and I heard three distinct male voices as you came closer to the door. My mind was racing with the possibilities of what you may have planned.

You opened the door, looked me up and down, kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "Very good girl. I think you've earned your reward for the week."

You stepped into the house, taking a beer, and gestured for the men behind you to follow suit. There was a very tall, broad shouldered, muscular man that was behind you, and a somewhat average looking guy behind him, with a bit of a belly. They each took a beer as well and followed you into the living room. I closed and locked the door behind them.

"Come here sweetheart," you called.

I immediately made my way into the room and, as if operating on auto pilot, sat on my knees in the floor beside you. You smiled down at me and began running your fingers through my hair. You know me so well-those simple gestures calm and soothe me like nothing else. I was smiling back at you when Mr. Big spoke up.

"You have this one trained very well. She seems like she'll do anything you ask."

"I wish! She's a brat at times, but she appreciates a good reward enough that she can be a very good girl. Punishment helps with that too though," you said, all of you getting a good laugh as I winced at the word punishment.

Your last punishment had left me sore for a week, and I hadn't yet forgotten it. Average Joe spoke up next.

"Is there anything she won't do?"

The evil look on his face scared me enough that I scooted even closer to you and wrapped my arm around your leg. You raised your eyebrow at me, and gave me your "bad girl" look. I knew I wasn't supposed to touch without permission while in scene, but he scared me. I felt like he wanted to hurt me. I tried my best to convey that through my eyes. Your face immediately softened as you understood why I'd clung to you.

"She doesn't like intentional true pain and I won't allow it to be done to her. I know our tastes are different, but you agreed to play by my rules. This is for her, and she is not yours. Understand?" You growled at him.

He caught on quickly and grumbled, "Yeah I get it."

Mr. Big smiled and attempted to lighten the mood a little by joking, "So are we gonna sit and piss on each other or are we gonna have fun?"

You both just stared at him for a minute before you bursted into laughter.

"Damn, I knew there was a reason I brought you along, besides your dick!" You joked.

"Poor little thing is pretty useless isn't it?"

He joked, then started laughing even harder when he saw my disappointed face.

You looked down and grinned, then assured me, "He's just kidding sweetheart. Why don't you get up and show him what's under all that and see if it's as little as he claims?"

"Can I do it my way?" I asked, a little glimmer in my eye.

You caught my meaning and, cupping my chin to pull me close, lust simmering in your eyes, "Have I ever said you couldn't let me see that?"

Grinning, I shook my head and you released me. I stood and walked over to the radio and turned on some music I could dance to. I made my way over to you, slowly moving my body, as if I had a partner behind me, rotating my hips and climbed into your lap, grinding myself against you.

You pulled me close and ground your hips into mine as you whispered, "I'm not the one you're supposed to be getting hard."

I grinned down at you and you slapped me hard on the ass before nudging me off your lap.

"Don't be a brat, little girl," you warned.

I made my way over to him, my dance getting naughtier as I went. I climbed into his lap and began to grind against him, his semi-hard cock pressing against my damp pussy. I looked over at you to be sure I could be in "control" at the moment and you nodded.

I placed his hands on my waist as I leaned down and asked, "Would you like to see my titties?"

He gripped my waist and thrust his hips upward, shoving his erection against me and asked, "What the fuck does that tell you?"

Grinning, I reached down and slowly undid each clasp on my corset, still holding it together, leaned back as I ground my pussy against him, and let it fall to the floor. Wrapping one hand around the back of his neck and the other on his shoulder, I began to grind on his lap as if I was riding him. My tits were bouncing in his face, and my pussy was making a wet spot on his jeans over his hard cock. His hands were gripping my ass as if to keep me from stopping.

"Damn baby. I'm no teenager but if you keep that up, I'm gonna waste a very nice load. You wouldn't want that, now would you?" He asked.

"Hello? Do I get a turn or am I just supposed to sit here?" Joe asked.

Mr. Big nudged me off in his direction. I knew I had to give him attention too, that there was a reason you had him here, but I wasn't very enthused. I put on a brave face, and sauntered over to him, knowing that if I did well it would be worth it in the end. I started to climb onto his lap when he stopped me.

"Just dance for me. I wanna see your tits bounce and your ass shake. Show me how dirty you can get. Play with yourself as you dance for me," he said.

I began to sway my hips, slowly dropping to the floor and coming up again, my legs spread wide. Somehow knowing that this somewhat terrifying man could see my wet panties turned me on just as much as grinding on Mr. Big's lap. I started sliding my hands up and down my body, caressing my breasts and lightly pinching my nipples. I was softly moaning by the time he spoke again.

"Now let me see exactly how wet and tight pussy is. Take off your panties."

Since they were sticking to me anyway, it didn't bother me a bit to do it. I slowly turned around with my back to him and slid them off. I made sure my legs were spread wide and I was bent over so he could everything. Showing my pussy to a man that was basically a stranger made me even wetter.

"Mmmm you are a very good girl. Maybe I'll stuff you full of my cock later. How does that sound?" He asked.

You spoke up before I could answer, "Come here sweetheart. I have a couple things I want you to do for me."

I knew from the look on your face I would love whatever it was. I hoped it involved you fucking me or shoving your cock down my throat. I needed to cum desperately but loved the way you felt in my mouth. I dropped to the floor and crawled on all fours over to you, stopping to kneel between your feet.

You stroked my face and said, "Such a good girl. Now, stay on your knees and spread your legs wide for me. Put your hand on your pussy. I'm going to take off my clothes and you're going to suck my cock the way you know I like it. You may start playing with your pussy once my cock is in your mouth, not before. You may play with it ONLY when there is a cock in your mouth and may not cum until I say so. You will also stop when I tell you to and you will service them as well. When I feel this portion is complete I will let you know and give you the choice on how to proceed from there, provided you have adhered to these rules. Is that clear?"

I happily responded, a bit too enthusiastically, "Yes Sir!"

You all laughed and proceeded to get undressed. I was too busy watching you as I got into position to worry about them. My pussy was already leaking and my mouth was watering as I stared at your newly released cock. Looking up to be sure you were ready for me to proceed, I waited for your nod. As soon as you did, I opened my mouth and started placing soft kisses from the head of your cock down to your balls.

Once I reached the bottom of your scrotum, I slid my tongue out and began flicking it over your tight ass. I could feel your balls tighten and cock bounce from the sensation. I slowly moved up and began to lick them too. I heard groaning behind me but I didn't care. Your groans and hand on my head were all that mattered at the moment.

"No teasing this time, I'm not the only one you have please. Show off a little," you ordered.

I immediately sucked both your balls into my mouth, rolling your tongue over both. You clenched you hands in my hair and I heard someone mutter "sweet holy fuck that's hot". You pulled my head up and shoved your cock into my mouth. I began to furiously start rubbing my clit, moaning on your cock as you fucked my mouth. It wasn't long before we were both on the verge on cumming. You pulled out and I stopped rubbing myself.

"Good girl, now move on," you grinned.

I crawled over to Mr. Big and finally looked up once I was between his feet. His body wasn't the only thing that was big. I knew I'd barely fit my hand around his cock, and wasn't sure I could take it anywhere else. It had to be at least 9 1/2-10 inches long. I swallowed hard, looked up and grinned, then dove for it. I started easing my way down his cock til I had over half of it down my throat, before bobbing my head up and down it. I picked up the pace as I started rubbing my clit again, taking him a little deeper each time.

Finally I took it all a few times and had to rest, so I moved down to his balls. My clit was throbbing for more attention but I wanted to be good, so I stopped rubbing it. I ran my tongue over his balls and sucked them into my mouth one at a time til he begged me to move back to his cock.

I sucked his cock back into my mouth and started sucking as hard and fast as I could, my fingers flying over my pussy, practically screaming on his cock. I was dying to be filled with cum and to cum myself. I was almost there when you spoke.

"That's enough. Move."

Whimpering, I crawled to Average Joe. He had a very nice, average, clean shaven cock and balls. As soon as I was in front of him, he gripped my head and shoved his cock into my mouth.

"Finger fuck your pussy like I'm fucking your mouth,"he grunted.

I started slamming my fingers in and out of my pussy, I was squirming with the effort not to cum as he drove his cock in and out of my mouth and throat. Tears were forming in my eyes from the strain as his balls began to tighten.

"Stop," you ordered, and he withdrew from my mouth as I reluctantly pulled my drenched fingers from my pussy.

"Would you like to cum sweetheart?" You asked.

"Yes please," I begged.

"Now you will find out why I brought who I did. The one that you seem so scared of has an amazing tongue, or so they say. How about you find out? From this point on, you may cum whenever you like. Once you've had your fill of his tongue, let me know and you can have the rest of your reward, however you like. Now lie back," you said, motioning him over.

I lay back and spread my legs wide, a little nervous, but so ready to cum that it barely registered. Joe began to slowly lick his way up my thighs, causing me to whimper and squirm and him to chuckle.

"In due time, little girl. I don't half-ass anything. You're going to be licked so thoroughly you won't know your name when I'm finished," he said.

He slowly began to glide the tip of his tongue over my outer lips, gathering all my juices that had leaked. I could barely hear him groaning over my own whimpers.

"You taste like salted berries," he groaned.

Then he began to slowly swirl his tongue around my clit, my hips coming off the floor. My whimpers grew louder as he started flicking his tongue over my clit. My orgasm was building until he sucked my clit into his mouth. That's when I exploded. My pussy was spasming, juices leaking out, as he shoved two of his fingers inside me and massaged my G-spot. I came harder than I ever had from someone licking my pussy. My cum squirted all over his face and the floor.

"Pleeeeeeease stooooooop...hurrrrrrrrrts!" I screamed.

"That's enough," you ordered, and he stopped.

I couldn't do anything but lie there with a contented look on my face. I wasn't sure I'd ever move again until you teased me.

"Awwwww, are you already tuckered out little girl? I thought you were tougher than this," you jeered.

"I am, and I'll prove it!" I yelled.

"Okay, so how do you plan on handling all these cocks?" You asked.

"I want you in my ass," I responded.

"Where do you want me?" Asked Mr, Big.

"I want your big cock in my dripping wet pussy," I grinned.

"What about my cock?" Asked Joe.

"Since you kissed my pussy so good I didn't think I'd come back to Earth, I wanna suck your cock dry," I said.

Mr. Big move down to the floor beside me and I immediately moved over to start slowly sliding down his cock. It took several tries but we finally worked every inch into me. Once we built a rhythm, it felt incredible. His cock made me feel so full I thought I'd burst. Soon we were fucking each other like mad, and I was screaming like a whore.

As I was drenching his cock in another orgasm, you slid yours into my ass.

While he and I had been fucking, you had gotten your cock lubed up. Between that and my cum, you had no trouble sliding in. The sensation of being so full set me off again. Soon we built up to a slow fuck, the two of you alternating strokes as I slid up and down. I opened my mouth to ask for more and Joe shoved his cock ball deep into my mouth and throat. I came again. I loved having cock in all my holes.

We started moving faster, the three of you fucking me harder and harder. It seemed like I was never going to stop cumming. Your cocks were driving me wild. That's when it got even better.

"Baby girl, if you don't move, I'm cum in your sweet pussy," Mr. Big warned.

"Deal with it, she's not fucking stopping," you growled.

You gripped my hips and started pounding me harder. I knew you were getting close. Mr. Big's cock exploded and I could feel his cum filling me. I came again. My shaking body then set you off, which in turn caused me to have another orgasm. As I screamed my release on his cock, Average Joe came too. His load was so big, I couldn't swallow it fast enough. Feeling it leak out of my mouth onto my chest made me cum again.

The next thing I knew, I was waking up with your arms wrapped around me.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. Everything's fine, you just passed out. Apparently it was all just a bit much for you. Did you have fun?" You asked, sweeping my hair out of my face.

"Yes Sir, thank you so much!"

"You're welcome. Can you walk?"

"I think so. Can I go to bed?"

"Good. You can't go to bed just yet. First I want you to shower. I don't mind sharing you once in a while, but I want our bed to only smell like us. I should be the only one you dream of," you said, kissing my forehead.

We headed upstairs to our shower, your arm around my waist to steady me. You set the water temperature and helped me into the shower before climbing in behind me. I was still groggy, so you gently washed me, then yourself, and rinsed us both.

We stepped out of the shower and you carefully dried me off. I was drifting off again as you were drying yourself, so you hurriedly finished and carried me to the bed. You climbed in behind me and pulled the cover over us. I snuggled against you and sighed contentedly.

"That's my good girl," you whispered before kissing my cheek and joining me in sleep.

DaddysGLW
DaddysGLW
12 Followers