Reward Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig looked apologetically saying "He was offering me a reward for something I came up with. He said he couldn't afford to pay me yet but told me he wanted to reward me. I honestly had no idea what he had planned."

"Never mind that. Do you have a girlfriend?" Ally asked. Craig mutely replied by shaking his head and that changed Ally's expression as she said "Good. You have one now, me. I'm not ready to give this weapon up just yet" as she stroked the front of his trousers. He was similarly taken aback when she sank to her knees before him and fished his cock out again and engulfed it in her mouth. She quite liked the flavour of both of their body fluids. What sealed it for Craig was when she stood up, went and bent over a desk and lifted up her skirt saying, "Come and stick that monster up my butt while I'm still lubed up."

The following days saw Craig followed by incredulous looks when their colleagues saw Ally clinging to him like a limpet, hanging on his every word. Slowly word got out that Craig was packing and a number of other female colleagues started making moves on him but why would he look elsewhere while a looker like Ally would willingly take his dick any and every way possible.

12