All Comments on 'Rewarded Ch. 13'

by Murakami

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd like to see a little more reality bending.

MurakamiMurakamiover 2 years agoAuthor

I accidentally left off the second half of the chapter and just noticed. Correction incoming.

MurakamiMurakamiover 2 years agoAuthor

Ok Updated

MurakamiMurakamiover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to those who sent me concerned messages. I am not dead nor done with this story, I'm just in the late stages of Chemo and completely wiped out. Once I am done and feeling better I hope to get back into things.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 2 years ago

Hope your still doing ok and looking forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely adoring this story, hope everything’s going well for you.

MurakamiMurakamiover 1 year agoAuthor

I am done with chemo and feeling better. Since it's been a while I am rereading everything to remember where I left off, and taking the opportunity to fix typos, do light edits, etc. If you spot an inconsistency give it a bit for the edits to catch up, seems to take a week or 2 for edits to go through here.

New stuff is coming in a bit as I get my legs back under myself, though it might be a bit as I need to refind the voices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Happy to hear you're doing better! Loved this work so far and can't wait to see more. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMurakami@Murakami
Many of my works are originally published in piecemeal/draft form on CHYOA under the same name. Contributions there are welcome, though only my own work will be published in full chapter format here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rewarded Ch. 12 Previous Part
Rewarded Series Info