Rewarded for a Great Performance

Story Info
My Fox's reward for her performance with her plaything.
813 words
3.13
6.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY Little Fox, with her raven hair, collapsed on the bed next to her co-star for the evening. Both women, completely exhausted and coated with sweat and each others cum, from the 2 hours of hard fucking they had just shared. She rolled to the edge of the bed with her head closest to me and looked at me with the most proud beaming green eyes. I finished the bourbon in my hand, maybe my fifth, and said, "yes MY Little Fox, You were a very good girl." She smiled that amazing proud smile of hers and licked her lips. I stood up from my Antique barbers chair, which serves as my lounge area to enjoy her displays of flesh and honey. As I stood up, I unzipped my pants and released my raging hard cock. It had been a struggle not to stroke my cock and cum a 100 times watching her racked with orgasms again and again in so many different ways. She giggled with excitement when she saw it. "PLEASE Bear, Let me have it!" I looked at her with approving eyes and she rolled onto her side, ready for me to fuck her mouth and let her have every drop of my cum, I had been holding.

As I began to fuck her mouth, I told her how much I enjoyed her show. Giving her all the praise with every detail I could. As I was thrusting my cock into her throat, the "play thing'' moved to between her thighs to find her pussy flowing with her sweet cunt honey again. She moaned hard on my shaft as she felt her "play thing" lapping at her swollen clit. The blonde groped around with her free hand as she gripped my vixen's ass with the other,trying to hold her squirming pussy to her mouth. I saw her grab the large dildo from the bed and move to push it inside My Fox's tight little pussy.

Even after being fucked with it several time already, she was still so tight, that it was hard for the woman between her thighs to push it's head passed her swollen lips. As the shaft finally pushed deep inside her she moaned harder than I had heard in a long time. I fucking love how loud she is when she is being fucked in any way. The woman tried, at first, to continue lapping at her pussy while fucking her with the large multi-colored cock in her hand. Fox's movements to meet the dildo and my thrusts into her mouth made it hard for the woman to keep devouring every drop that spilled from my vixen's pussy. She surrendered and pulled her head back and began to rigorously fuck MY girl's pussy as hard and fast as she could.

My Little Fox came for us in moments, each moan muffled by my cock deep in her mouth. I was struggling already to delay cumming but was able to hold on, continuing to fuck her pretty mouth, until her body started to shake with the biggest orgasm I had ever seen her have. Honey splashing out of her pussy around that fat dildo, screams and moans vibrating up my cock through my tight balls and up my body. Spit pouring out of her mouth down her cheek and dripping on the bed, I exploded as I pushed my cock as deep in her mouth as I could. One convulsion after another rattled my whole body as I pumped what felt like a gallon of my cum down her throat.

A last wave of her honey flowed out of her gaping pussy as the dildo was removed. I could still see it pulsing as it tried to adjust to the didlo being out. That end of the bed was soaked and so was her plaything resting on her thigh. As I looked down on her glowing face, and petted her hair, I told her what a Good Girl she was, and how proud of her and pleased I was. She giggled that mischievous giggle of hers and beamed back at me. I bent down, kissed her forehead, and told her to rest. I told her to let me know when she was ready for me to clean her up, then returned to my chair.

I sat back down and poured another two fingers of Bourbon and watched her reveling in her performance that night. When I finished my drink and the other woman was sound asleep, I took My Little Fox to the shower where I slowly and tediously bathed her from head to toe. Kissing and caressing her for what seemed like an hour. After I had dried her off, I carried her out of the play room to our bed and held her close as we slept, until it was time to make her breakfast.