All Comments on 'Rewarded Pt. 03'

by fireandlace0533

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AingealanLannAingealanLann11 months ago

Ooof. This is a good story but I hate that that's the ending, even if just for now. You bring up all these things they have to work through and then don't offer any resolution to any of them. 9.5/10 for the first two chapters and two pages here, 2/10 for the flat ending if we don't see these characters again.

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn5711 months ago

What I do know though is you have made falling in love for the first time, magical, thank you." She kissed me lightly on the lips.

"We will figure it out together, I promise, it isn't a fling for me either. What I know is, you have made falling in love for the last time, perfect for me, thank you."

Absolutely beautiful. Right to the precipice, all the possibilities and challenges, a whole new life in front of them. You left me with a sense of hope and a smile on my face.

Thanks you for a beautiful story.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow11 months ago

So glad you fell in love with the characters, as we have.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler11 months ago

Well written. Cheers 🥂

2old4us2old4us11 months ago

I was really looking forward to fireworks with Hanna and dad, and Shawn's daughter.

TomNJaxTomNJax11 months ago

Enjoyed the story....right up to the cliff-hanger. There is sooo much to be resolved that it feels incomplete to me. I know you said this was the final chapter, but it really would help my "mental well-being" if there was one more that brought full closure... Just saying :-)

Mkcb69Mkcb6911 months ago

A great story!...... I think we do need a follow up at some (not too distant) point please...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Solid 5 star……Glad he booted his wife. But we really need another chapter to finish this up. Does dad except daughter dating a 50 yr old man. What about his daughter & her say in her mom being a cheater. Does the divorce go smoothly. But out of all this does Harold get kicked to the curb as well!!!!! We need to know. Thanks for the read!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this story! I know it was a good place to end, but I will miss these characters. As a 50 year old man this was perfect.

Johnm74165Johnm7416511 months ago

I loved your tale, I felt that this had the potential to be much more, I would have loved to know how hanna's dad dealt with this, how Sean's divorce went, and the age difference over the longr term, but a very good story.

TechumsahTechumsah11 months ago

Fantastic story and characters. Hopefully sometime in the future you pick this back up.

OldHippieJimOldHippieJim11 months ago

Great story. I'm sad to see it end with so many loose ends. I do understand that addressing the "Elephants in the room" is more Literature than Literotica. If we do see more to the story, we are the benefactors. Thanks for a passionate weekend.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So maybe have Hannah's Dad end up with Sean's ex wife and Sean snd his Ex's daughter end up with Hannah's brother. Most Jerry Springer Thanksgiving dinner ever.

KamattlockKamattlock11 months ago

Thanks for the awesome story and I know you said this was supposed to be the end but there are so many loose ends that it could have been a bit longer to tie them up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the story but there are so many ways it could continue so left feeling incomplete. Thank you for grabbing my interest and hope you will consider continuing it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great chapter again! I hope you will come back to it and also write more Mature category stories. You are good at it.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster11 months ago

An excellent story. You write so well and are extremely creative with your character descriptions. Though not my normal genre, I was intrigued. You caught me and kept me coming back to the end. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

1thaiguy1thaiguy11 months ago

Great but I think you need to clean up all the loose ends.

PowersworderPowersworder11 months ago

That was great, and I really liked your two main characters.

It would be a shame to end this story there, as there are still so many things that need to be resolved.

The divorce, his daughters reaction, Hanna's dad, getting some revenge on the wife's boss... at the very least, Sean should contact Harold's wife and blow up his marriage.

-

My only criticism was that the confrontation with the cheating wife was a huge anti-climax. She cheated on him for years... most betrayed husbands would be furious, especially her screwing the boss in the family home.

Also, getting the wife to tell the daughter why they're getting divorced is a huge mistake. Cheaters are compulsive liars, and she'll spin it to make him the bad guy.

I would have contacted the daughter asap and tell her exactly what the slut wife was up to.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Waiting hopefully for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Grest triple decker. You have to come bavk and give us more. They deserve a hsppy ending.

AcoustimacAcoustimac10 months ago

The story needs to continue. Great characters and so much left unresolved.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow! Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfireandlace0533@fireandlace0533
Long time reader, new author. Prefer longer stories with character background. Hoping to write stories in multiple categories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rewarded Pt. 02 Previous Part
Rewarded Series Info