All Comments on 'Rewarded Pt. 04'

by fireandlace0533

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
albertaboyalbertaboy10 months ago

Nice ending thanks

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn5710 months ago

Nice close. Great story.

TomNJaxTomNJax10 months ago

Excellent close to a very excellent story. Thanks for the that!!!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow10 months ago

Very nice. I half expected a wedding proposal, but, who knows, maybe there is another chapter...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No BC pill joke?

Good story, with heart and almost enough eroticism

What their relationship becomes is for the future, but a large aspect of love belongs to now

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It’s perfect you two are going to try & make a life together. Nothing better than young tight pussy. Hopefully you pump a couple babies through her.

WalterWoodyWalterWoody10 months ago

A few random comments, first and foremost, Fantastic story! I assume that you wrote this before hearing that Tony Bennett had passed away, so your admiration of him is honest and appreciated. I honestly thought at times that somehow, the order of the story had gotten out of whack before finally getting what was going on the last time. Perhaps, if you write another story with shifts like this, a line of asterisks might be helpful for readers like myself as you shift scenes or time changes. Just a thought, as I said, the story was WONDERFUL!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

So, he's aged 51, thirty-one (31) years older than Hanna. Plus, we are expected to believe they have a future together. He "Retired" early and is now living off his retirement savings. Any pension won't be paid until at least 65. He's an Old, Old man! She was 20 when they first began a relationship.

Yeah, of course they have a future together!

JimQ2JimQ210 months ago

Great finish to a great story.

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBF10 months ago

To LenardSpenser, I agree that a relationship between a retired person and a fresh college graduate is absurd, but you should be aware that most retirement plans have provisions to pay out early, way before 65. In police and firefighter (and some teacher) plans payouts after 30 years of service are very common.

Rainyday493Rainyday49310 months ago

50 is no way old, old!

Erotic fantasy has no great need of realism, yet age difference relationships do happen. I don't understand why some people can't cope with that in a STORY!?

I do wonder if there's milage in fast forwarding to what could be an erotic "twilight" of their relationship 25-30 years on? Imagining he ages gracefully, of course.

fireandlace0533fireandlace053310 months agoAuthor

I try not to comment on my own stories but a few quick ones based on the reader comments for this part.

1. Had breaks in the story I submitted when the story went from present day to previous time periods. I am not sure why they didn’t show up in the published version.

2. As someone mentioned public safety pension would allow for full benefits to be received at age 50. 457K retirement plans also allow you to withdraw as soon as you are eligible for your pension not at 59.5 like a 401K.

3. Is it realistic for to have a 30 year age gap romance? It would be really rare… this is erotic fiction and fantasy so here… yes it is.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful chapter in a story that needs to continue. Excellent like the other ones.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The one thing that does not work is the fact that Sean does not seem to care if is wife knows he's having an affair, especially since he has little proof of hers and she has video evidence of his, with a very young woman. It just makes him a far, far dumber person than he should be, based on his life experiences. Why is abject stupidity always the "go to" plot device?

Johnm74165Johnm7416510 months ago

I loved the way you brought the story to a close, but will there be more of Sean and hannas life going forward? Thank you once again

LearnedMinx818LearnedMinx81810 months ago

In defense of May/December relationships, my parents were 27 years apart. I'm the oldest of 11, and my father was 56 when my youngest brother was born. They were married 41 years. Was it a smooth relationship? Hell no!!! My father was extremely insecure that my beautiful young mother would leave him. What a foolish thought! She was a widow at 55. Did she ever remarry? No, she didn't, and now at 88, she's waiting to reunite with him. Other cultures do not see such an age difference as outlandish or outrageous. Oh BTW, I gave you 5 stars. Thank for finishing the Hannah/Sean love story.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG196310 months ago

outstanding wrap up yo this series. if there are more chapters that'd be great too. love that they're happy and together

millionairenextdoormillionairenextdoor10 months ago

I loved this story. What I also loved is that some of the touchstones of a great relationship can be experienced by the reader. It reminds me of relationships past. Great story teller and appreciate your skill.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, Just excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Man, I was as invested in the story as I was in the sex. I hope you circle back to this one at some point

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfireandlace0533@fireandlace0533
Long time reader, new author. Prefer longer stories with character background. Hoping to write stories in multiple categories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rewarded Pt. 03 Previous Part
Rewarded Series Info