Rewarding Ruby Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yes, Daisy pushed those cum coated fingers into her mouth, and moaned joyfully at the taste. God, Ruby tasted even better than she looked, which was really saying something. Especially now that she was dishevelled, her cocky demeanour gone, replaced by pure lust, and maybe even devotion, as she watched the older woman clean the cum off of her fingers.

"God." Ruby gasped softly.

"Not God." Daisy grinned softly, after she took the fingers out of her mouth, "Like I said, you can call me Mistress Daisy, Mistress Johnson, or just Mistress."

"Oh fuck you." Ruby laughed with delight, actually enjoying this banter.

"Yes, you will." Daisy said boldly, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, it's only fair, after I made you cum nice and hard, for you to reward me. Oh yes, reward me Ruby, like the little dyke slut you are!"

As she said those words Daisy slowly pulled her cat suit completely off of her body, her panties quickly joining it on the floor. The effect was somewhat ruined by the fact that she had to awkwardly get out of her boots, but apparently Ruby didn't mind, as she continued staring up at all the new flesh on display for her. Which probably stopped her from giving another 'witty' retort.

Then the two women just stared at each other for a few long minutes, Daisy rather enjoying the fact that the younger girl was looking at her with such desire. But then a wicked smile crossed Ruby's pretty little face, warning Daisy that she was going to ruin it by speaking, and they couldn't be having that.

So Daisy moved herself over Ruby's body, stopping the trained assassin from reacting badly by telling her, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, you're going to reward me by eating my pussy. I'm going to sit on your pretty little face, and rub my cunt all over it, and you're going to lick it! Lick it like a little lesbian slut, and make me cum."

There was a long pause, then Ruby challenged, "Bring it."

Which was an extremely good thing, as for a moment there, Daisy thought she'd gone too far. Honestly, she probably had, because she knew deep down that Ruby wasn't nearly as confident as she pretended to be, which was clear from the smirk which was blatantly masking her insecurities right now. But in that moment Daisy didn't care. Or at least not enough to stop.

No, instead she dropped down to her knees, push the younger girl more firmly down onto her back, and then mounted that beautiful little face of hers. Which was probably the wrong thing to do, but Daisy was immediately rewarded for it with incredible pleasure. And of course, it only got better from there. So, so much better.

Ruby pretty much lost the ability to think when she got her first taste of pussy, especially given that pussy belong to her idol Daisy Johnson. And somehow tasted even better than Ruby had dreamed, on the rare occasion she had allowed herself to dream about eating pussy, which seemed to be more on the submissive end of the spectrum. Especially in this position. Oh God, Ruby couldn't believe she was allowing this to happen to her.

Or that she was absolutely loving it. Because make no mistake, she was loving every moment of it, even if she was too lost in the taste of pussy, and this position, to really acknowledge it for a few long seconds. Possibly minutes. Or the fact that her body, or at least her tongue, went into business for itself, and started lapping away frantically at the tasty treat in front of her.

When she did eventually regain the ability to think she was embarrassed by how eagerly to lick that pussy she was, and that she allowed herself to be put in this position, as it made her seem submissive, and a natural cunt lapper. Maybe even a natural submissive lesbo, who wanted a strong, powerful woman, like Quake to turn her into her pussy eating bitch. Which shamefully, was a regular fantasy of Ruby's.

But it was okay, because deep down, Ruby new she was a top, and it was only a matter of time before she turned the tables on this bitch and made the mighty Daisy Johnson her bitch. So really, it didn't matter if she indulged in this now? In fact, she could find a way to top from the bottom, if she played her cards right.

Because out of instinct the first half a dozen licks were slow and gentle, Ruby unconsciously savouring every single moment of this, and more importantly every single drop of that yummy honey. Then after she had regain control of her mind and body, and spent a few long minutes scolding herself for her initial actions, Ruby grinned wickedly, and started picking up the pace of her licks.

She made sure to keep things subtle at first, just a slight increase to the attention to Daisy's clit, and then all of a sudden she bombarded that little bundle of nerves, not just with licks, but with sucks as she took it into her mouth, and really went to town on it. Which turned Daisy Johnson's soft sounds of approval into constant cries, moans, and even whimpers. God, how she had longed to hear those sounds. Not always as pleasure, but she was totally happy to hear them now.

Honestly, Ruby was expecting to be told to slow her role at some point, giving her the opportunity to ignore that order, and make the supposedly mighty superhero cum in record time. Unfortunately that wasn't the case, and just as Ruby felt like she was regaining control again, or was at least a few seconds away from it, the other woman started grinding her cunt into her face, gradually increasing her speed until ultimately Daisy came.

So at least Ruby achieved her goal of making Daisy cum embarrassingly quickly, but it was now debatable who exactly was responsible for that. Not that she really cared in that moment, as she was too busy trying to gain an advantage, and more importantly swallow every drop of that precious liquid. Even though sadly the Inhuman was making it impossible for her.

Daisy would've really, really liked to tell Ruby to slow down, so that she could spend the rest of the day sitting on that pretty face, and getting her pussy gently licked by the ridiculously beautiful 18-year-old girl. However, she'd already spent way too much time fucking a prisoner in this room anyone could discover them in, either with an override code, or by turning the cameras back on.

Of course, the danger aspect and the forbidden nature of this affair, combined with everything they had done in the build-up to this, made it very, very easy to push Daisy to the edge of orgasm and what felt like record time. Which was a little embarrassing, but there were ways that she could regain control of the situation.

Again, it was very tempting just to order Ruby to slow down so she could enjoy this for longer, but instead Daisy chose to start grinding down onto that pretty face, making sure that it would at least be debatable who made her cum. She also tried to order Ruby to make her cum, but she failed dismally to make her words coherent, and instead just let out a series of curses and sounds of pleasure.

Luckily Ruby seemed too preoccupied to notice. Especially as short time later, when Daisy came so hard she squirted, all over that beautiful little face, and even into that hot little mouth. Oh God, she couldn't even remember the last time she had cum this hard. Or even if she ever had. Oh yes, Ruby Hale of all people might just give Daisy her best orgasm in years, if not ever. Fuck, this was so weird... and hot.

Just when she didn't think she could be anymore impressed with Ruby, or weirdly attached to her, the girl reached out and grabbed her ass firmly, holding her in place just long enough to thrust her tongue inside her, and start fucking her with it.

That didn't last very long, because soon after that Daisy came a second time, and to her credit Ruby immediately pulled her tongue out and concentrated on swallowing at least the majority of what she was given. Also, Daisy couldn't help but get back to the grinding. Especially as it was a way to regain control, after losing it momentarily. Although she would've done it anyway, as she was just too lost in the moment. Honestly, maybe a little too lost.

Because as much as she would like to fuck that pretty little face into unconsciousness, Ruby certainly hadn't proven to be trustworthy yet. Daisy was going to make it her mission from now onto change that, to not just turn this girl into an Agent of SHIELD, but her little pussy eating pet, who would do anything to please her. But for now, Daisy needed to pull herself away from that hot little mouth and tongue.

Which in that moment felt like one of the hardest things she'd ever had to do, but she did it. Then as a consolation to them both she collapsed on top of Ruby, allowing them to enjoy the feeling of their bodies pressed against each other. Then she kissed the younger girl, allowing herself to taste her own cum and pussy cream.

The kiss was surprisingly sweet and gentle, especially considering the battle of wills they had just endured, then Daisy broke it and smirked, "I knew you had promise. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, and once you become an Agent of SHIELD, I promise you'll have a lot of fun working directly beneath me."

Ruby chuckled at the bad joke, and then retorted, "Or on top of you."

"We'll see." Daisy said dismissively.

"We will." Ruby promised, "As long as you keep rewarding me like that."

12