Rey Raye 01

Story Info
Rey Raye volunteers to help Ryan take a shower.
2.6k words
4
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rey Raye 01

Here's the deal. My friend Ryan does a little volunteer work from time to time. Well, wait, my friend Ryan is guilt tripped by his family to do a little volunteer work from time to time, but we all give him credit for volunteering. It's a noble cause and he should be proud of his efforts, LOL, whether they are forced upon him or not.

Anyways, I jumped on the bandwagon a few weekends ago along with Ryan. Oh no, not the bandwagon that involves loading, hauling and unloading cases of juice bottles and bottled water from the big box store to the strip mall parking lot where they get distributed in a drive through fashion, but rather the bandwagon of guilt tripping Ryan into letting me tag along. You know, like volunteer work without chipping a nail or breaking a sweat.

I mean, I had just gotten a new warm up suit and I needed matching nail polish and the little boutique was right there in the strip mall, so you understand, right? I mean, the important thing here is that we all give Ryan credit for volunteering, but if Gina can help me find the perfect nail color, then cool, right?

And even though Ryan would have probably preferred to be at the sports park on such a beautiful Saturday morning, he was right time to pick me up. I mean, I texted his mom and all, so he was right on time.

"OMG Ray, why in the hell do you look more like a girl than a boy every time I see you? That is not a guy's sports warm up suit!"

"Oh, the website made a mistake and I lost the return label, but I like the color and the way it fits me. So, is your truck loaded and ready to go, Ryan?"

"Ah, yeah, it's all loaded up, but isn't your sweatband a little, ah, rainbow colorful?"

"Headband, it's a headband. Sweaty guys wear sweatbands, like when they are playing ball down at the sports park. Have you ever seen me sweat, Ryan?"

"Well, I suppose I haven't, now that you ask, Ray. Alright then, I guess we're ready to go. So, um, am I supposed to say something about, well, the sports suit does look good on you."

"You don't have to guilty about saying that, Ryan. It's just the two of us. And call me Rey today."

Oh, my warm up suit? LOL, that was no mistake from the website. It's 100% female, a perfect color of red with rainbow stripes on the sleeves and down the sides of the legs, not to mention how they cut the rear and added the very defining elastic cuffs on the legs and jacket sleeves. Oh, and the collar lapels on the jacket, right?

"Well, we're here, Ray, I mean Rey. I don't suppose you're going to help unload the cases of juice and water, right? I mean because you don't sweat and all?"

"LOL, Ryan, you and I can sweat together another day, but for today, well, I need to lean against some boxes to get name on that volunteer list and then take a quick stroll into the boutique."

Oh, I didn't know a pair of human eyes could get that big. I mean, all I said was that we could work up a sweat later, right?

"What? What did you just say, Rey?"

"Hush, I just said that if you get all sweaty this morning and you want to take a shower at my place later, then that's alright with me. Now, who do I talk to register us?"

"Willy, Willy with the winky eye and the clipboard. You can't miss him. And don't be all afternoon at the boutique."

Yeah, yeah, yeah, right? Whatever. I mean, he was still mumbling stuff when I jumped out of his truck and stood inside of the open door, you know, using the opened door for a moment of privacy.

"OMG, what now, Rey?"

"Well, don't you usually hug your fellow volunteers before you start sweating?"

"Ah, NO."

Oops, my bad, right? I mean, it was my first-time volunteering and all, so what did I know? Well, what I did know is that as I looked around was that there were many guys who must have been guilt tripped into volunteering. LOL, they were everywhere! I mean, they were mostly horse playing and ignoring the guy with the clipboard who was clearly Weird Eyed Winky Willy, but there were plenty of hands and elbows to toss the free goods into every vehicle that pulled through once the program was opened for the morning.

Well, to keep my business private, I walked towards One Eyed Willy to meet up with him further down the parking lot because, you know, some of the other volunteers who knew Ryan were starting to head towards his truck, probably to horse play.

"I'll go register us, Ryan. I'll see you in a few minutes. Bye."

"Damn it, Rey, did you just kiss me on the cheek? We don't need to say good bye like that!"

Oops, my bad. Also, ah, Weird Willy with the Winky Eye apparently doesn't own a comb.

"Excuse me, I'm Winky Willy and I'm recording the names of all the volunteers. Are you a volunteer and are those your grunts over there by the silver truck?"

"OMG, yes. I'm Rey Raye and I am an exhausted volunteer and yes, those grunts are with me. Ryan will need a shower in a little while, Jaye wants a hand job behind the stack of paper towels and Ben wants to ruin my new warm up suit in that empty trailer over there. Is that the kind of personal information you need to record Mr. Wrinkled Willy? Also, you seen me breaking a sweat, right?"

"Oh, well, their names would have been good enough, but I'll record that on the back of the info sheet. And yes, I can see that your temples seem to be glistening. Anyways, to show our appreciation for all of your hard work today to help the needy, we have these discount coupons for you. They are good at any store in the strip mall. Also, are you volunteering to suck cock today in the interest of our free giveaway program? I'm one of the needy today. Also, that's my empty trailer over there and Ben is my boy."

Oops, again. But hearing Weird Winky Wrinkled Willy ask such a thing was a first for me in the outside world. I mean, that's something I read every day on my Chang homepage, but it sounded so differently out in the open.

"Well, I guess I'll just take a few of your discount coupons then, Mr. Wrinkled. Anyways, this warm up suit is new and I won't be kneeling on the floor of any trailers today. Besides, I have to make my way to the boutique now."

"Well, I'm still needy Rey Raye, so if you need me, you know where to find me because I need a little bit of you right about now. I mean, voluntarily, of course."

Yeah, that was enough of Winky Willy and enough of my volunteer work. I had a boutique to get visit and a handful of discount coupons to use. LOL, or the store could wait, I guess.

"Hello, excuse me? Ah, hi, um, I caught you getting out of Ryan's truck and I've never seen you around here before, so is that a thing? You know, Ryan, you and his truck? Is that some kind of a thing? Um, I'm Victor, by the way."

"Oh, well, hello Victor. I'm Rey Raye and Ryan and I are not a thing, but I am here with him today. However, did you see the way he worked me to the bone? I mean, I have to redo the polish on my nails and everything."

"Yeah, ah, I thought you were breaking a sweat, so maybe you should cool off by unzipping your warm up jacket and maybe sitting with me in my SUV. I mean, sit in the A/C. Ah, with me. Um, in my SUV."

"Oh, Victor, Victor, Victor, there are way too many volunteers around here for me to learn the ways of sitting in a parked car with a guy. So, maybe another time, but let me ask you this. If someone like me were to scrub the sweat off of your back in the shower, well, would you prefer a up and down motion or something more like side to side?"

"Ah, um, shower, um, sponge motions?"

"And if there was any reaching around from on my part, would you, as a young male, prefer a little reach around from the side to your front or, you know, down low and right up the middle?"

"Ugh, um, ooh, reach around, um, down low, oh snap."

"And after all that, well, it doesn't matter if his stuff just goes down the drain, right? I mean, is it better to just keep stroking it fast as opposed to stopping and trying to put it in my mouth? I mean, a release is a release, right Victor? Do you think I know the ways of scrubbing a guy's back in shower, Victor?"

LOL, his eyes were even bigger than Ryan's earlier. Yup, that was enough of my contributions for the morning.

"Ah, wait, um, can I get your number, Rey Raye?"

Oops, now my contributions were completed for the day, so I strutted across the parking lot in my fire of a warm up suit and went to go look for matching nail polish from Gina the sales clerk.

"Have a seat Rey Raye, while I touch up your fingernails and let me explain where your plan is going to go wrong."

"Wrong? It's fool proof. You heard me say that I'm going scrub Ryan's back in the shower, right?"

"Exactly. So, and hear me out, you'll be standing behind him, scrubbing his back, which puts your front to his backsides, so just who will be poking who? Oh, and not to mention that your reach around plan will only draw you in closer to him. Just think about it for a moment."

"SNAP!"

"Exactly. So, get him naked, suck him off, let him clean himself in the shower and then join him and OMG, get in front of him. Oh, and buy this. It looks like liquid soap, but you know, right?"

"Snap, all of a sudden I see household shower accident in my future."

"Exactly. So, get him naked, suck him off, let him clean himself in shower and then offer him a spot in bed with you after he gets out. You'll still need this lube and these condoms, but don't let him dry completely off. Damp skin brings its own spark to the bed. Oh, and most importantly, don't expect a lot of cuddling afterwards. He'll be out of the door. He'll be clean and happy, but he won't stick around."

"Yeah, that's the popular opinion on Chang. So, I guess I have a new plan, right Gina?"

"Exactly. Now, let your nails dry for a few more minutes and get back to breaking a sweat volunteering in the parking lot. Also, if you want to wear your sports suit to my party in two weeks, that would be alright with me. I know a guy named Victor who might appreciate it."

Oh, sure, I should have mentioned that I never sucked off anyone before, but I knew what she would have said and it would have started with "exactly" and would went into a whole sex ed course, which her other customers didn't need to overhear because most of them kept lingering near us while she was telling me why my plan was bound to fail. Nosey people, right? Oh, how did I know they were listening to us? Well, those two girls kept nodding their heads in agreement with "exactly" what Gina had to say.

Anyways, just so I get to say it out loud for the first time, LOL, I bough sex lube and condoms!

"Damn it, Rey, I asked you to not take too long. I'm all sweaty and stuff and I'm ready to go, although you're looking quite fresh and stuff. Anyways, you sent my mom a photo text of me working hard, right?"

Oh, well, that played right into my hands, right?

"Sorry, Ryan, but that Gina just talks and talks and talks. Anyways, listen, I want you to take a refreshing shower at my place."

"You do?"

"I do and I promise to not try any funny business, like scrubbing your back and stuff. You worked hard today and you don't need me behind you while you're naked in the shower."

"I did work hard today, so, alright, let's go."

Oops, that was like starting the stop watch. I mean, what happened to the guy who was worried about being seen with me because of the fem warm up suit that I was wearing that day? Well, based on our ride back to my place, that guy gave up and went home. I mean, I think my sexy shower fantasy was being called out or something.

"Ah, Ryan, what's with all the texting? I'm supposed to be the center of your attention, you know."

"Oh, it's just Gina. I'm not sure what the old plan was, but there seems to be a new plan."

Ah, oops x 10, I guess. Apparently, I had to figure out the new plan on my own because Gina went text silent for me.

"Well, do you at least like the new plan, Ryan?"

"Oh, yeah, I love the new plan. I mean, if you're willing to wear some lacey panties while we're in the shower, well, bring on the new plan, you know, right after you strip me down and do what Gina said you were going to do. I mean, I worked hard today and all. Oh, and all of this is between just us, right Rey?"

Piece by piece, I was able to put Gina's new plan together and I did my best to live up to my role. I lead him into my bedroom and started to remove his t-shirt and his cargo shorts and nothing went to plan. It's not as easy as it sounds and everything was awkward as hell, but we managed to get him stripped down and shower ready. Or should I say blow job ready?

Now, I already admitted that I didn't know much about all that, but damn, right? There were words and the half-hearted phrases that went along with everything and neither of us was ready for that, not that any of that mattered to his boner, LOL. By the way, I spit it everywhere, but it still counts, right?

Oh, and by another way, just where does all that lust go after a guy loses his nut? Or do guys just walk away without saying anything further all the time? Which was alright because as I just said, ewe, I spit his stuff out everywhere and I had a mess to clean up myself.

Not to mention that the new plan had me joining him in the shower in a few minutes while covering myself in some lacey undies and then laying down for him. None of which was my original plan. All I ever intended on doing was to give him a hand job and not take a trip around the world. Oh, and to keep my new warm up suit clean as a whistle.

End Rey Raye 01