Rhett in Rut

Story Info
Rhett finds a partner to get him through his rut.
1.7k words
4.3
14.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work contains Anthro/Furry characters.

Rhett woke up feverish and with a puddle between his thighs on the bed. He groaned as he sat up and looked down at himself. He had kicked the covers off at some point during the night which revealed the soaked patch on his bed. His cock stood at attention, pink and throbbing between his legs.

He had completely forgotten about his rut.

It was really his fault. He hadn't had his rut last year, side effect of medication he had been trying, so he hadn't remembered to set a reminder for the next year. Now, in the middle of November, he was so horny he could hardly think straight.

Rhett groaned and rolled over onto his stomach, as if hiding his face in his pillow would let him ignore the near-painful arousal between his legs. All it did was make his dick brush against the slick patch on his sheets. The touch made his head spin and his hips thrust against the bed to get more--more pressure, more slick fabric against his dick, anything as long as it was more.

With his last functioning thought, he grabbed the pillow under his face and shoved it down under his hips. Sparks danced up his spine as he grunted and humped his pillow desperately.

All Rhett could think of was fucking, breeding, getting his dick into something. He felt like a fawn again, ready to rub against anything he could find. His hooves nearly tore at the sheets as he tried to press as hard as possible into the pillow. Within minutes he was gripping his pillow like a lifeline as his body trembled through an orgasm. He couldn't stop himself from bleating as he shot thick ropes of cum across his pillow.

He flopped against his bed with a heavy sigh. His dick flagged a bit but he knew it wouldn't be long before it was straining for another round. He dragged his soaked pillow out from under his hips and pushed it off onto the floor. That pillow was ruined for sure.

When Rhett finally managed to pull himself together, he reached for his phone. There was no way he could go through this alone. He started googling, looking for any service that might help.

He finally found a website that might help him. Rut-Ready Breeders was a shady-looking website that advertised partners for any animal, any season, but it seemed legitimate enough that he kept scrolling. The company existed to pair women seeking studs with guys willing to get their dicks wet. The contract both parties signed would protect him from the doe trying to get him for child support, which particularly interested him. He would get to breed a doe with no obligation to stick around for the kid when it came out six months later. His dick made its excitement known.

Rhett spilled some lube into his hand and wrapped it around his dick. The cold liquid did little to quell his horniness. He started to fuck his hand, his fingers providing a perfect tunnel for him to rut into. His head fell back onto the mattress as he jacked off to the thought.

He stroked himself hard and fast, dick sliding through his hand as he imagined getting his hands on a doe in estrus. Bending her over, presenting her cunt so he could fill it. The thought of breeding was too much for him to handle and he came again with a cry. His antlers caught on the sheets and he heard them rip.

His second orgasm left him reeling and he very nearly dropped his phone in his attempt to get the information for the place. It was only a 15 minute drive from his house, which didn't seem so bad until he factored in that he would need to drive with a raging boner. Nonetheless, he got out of bed and got dressed.

He ended up putting a condom on his dick before he got his pants on. It was smart in hindsight because not 5 minutes later he was humping a couch cushion looking for some relief for his aching arousal.

Rhett made it out of the house surprisingly quickly and got into his car. He hoped he could go 15 minutes without needing to get off, but with the way his dick twitched as he thought that, he had very little hope he could.

The answer was no, he could not.

His arousal built up the whole drive, rut flaring at every pretty doe he saw walking along the street. He ended up pulling into the far corner of a parking lot to masturbate. He didn't even bother unbuttoning his pants, just pressed his hand against the bulge of his hard cock until he was spurting into the condom, filling it further.

Finally, he reached the place. It was discreet, with no real sign to indicate its presence other than "RRB" written on one of the blackened windows. If he didn't get his dick in something soon he was going to explode.

A zebra sat at the front desk, chewing on a pen absentmindedly. When he walked in, she looked up and smiled.

"Hey there, how can I help you?"

"I'm uh- I'm here for the... Well, you know."

She laughed, not rude, but because she did know.

"Alright, I've got some paperwork for you to fill out. Lucky you, we got a few girls in looking for a stag." The zebra pulled out a few sheets of paper and set them on the desk in front of him. He took a pen from the cup and began filling everything out. His quick car masturbation gave him a bit of reprieve but he wasn't sure how long it would last. When he finally put his signature on the last line, she took it and entered some information into her computer.

"Alright. You're gonna head through the door, then take the first right at the bottom of the stairs and it'll be the room at the end of the hall. We'll send in someone soon."

Rhett followed her instructions and walked down a set of spiraling metal stairs that brought him to a hallway. All along the wall were lewd artwork and images. He tried not to look at them lest he end up touching himself in the hallway.

Once the door had closed behind him, he pulled his pants down and disposed of the condom in a nearby trash can. His dick clearly got the memo on what was happening and stiffened up in an instant.

With a huff, he plopped down on the bed and waited. The room was nice, simply decorated but clearly cleaned recently. He caught a whiff of bleach in the air. There was lube on a little table next to the bed and even a plug stood up on its base. The lights were dimmed and he was willing to bet they'd get dimmer once his doe arrived.

It took about ten minutes for someone to show up. The whole time Rhett was trying not to touch himself, just watching his dick twitch miserably, desperate for some form of contact.

When the door opened his head shot up and he saw his partner. She was pretty, reddish fur and a round face. Best of all, she was wearing nothing but a skirt.

"Hi," she said shyly. "I'm Katie."

"Rhett." It took all his effort not to breathe in the scent of her estrus, smell the sweet, enticing hormones emanating from her body.

"Should we- I'm sure you're eager to start." Her gaze turned toward his exposed cock.

"Yeah just, here," he said as he moved off the bed.

Katie slid her skirt off and the smell grew stronger. She let it fall to the floor behind her and leaned over the bed, looking over her shoulder. Her tail flipped up to expose her hole, glistening pink and dripping. She was perfect.

Rhett shoved his pants down all the way and stepped out of them as he positioned himself behind her. Seeing the way her tail flicked enticingly overrode any plans he had for taking it slow. He pushed her down onto the mattress with his weight and guided his dick into her wet pussy.

The second he felt something warm on his dick his hips took control. He held her tight around the waist, angling her hips to let him shove his cock as deep as possible inside of her. His instincts told him to breed, fuck her until she was so full of his seed that no other buck could make a difference, so that was what he did. He pistoned his hips hard into her backside and she cried out in pleasure under him.

"Oh! Oh god, yes," she squealed as he took her.

She was perfect, so tight his head spun, and her hormones spurred him on further. This was what he was made for, what they both were.

Rhett squeezed her pretty hips and angled himself higher. He wondered how long it would take, how many rounds before his seed took hold in her womb. Either way, he would be using her until his rut ended. Even if she was no longer in estrus, he couldn't imagine giving up such a perfect little pussy until he'd used it up.

Rhett couldn't last long, not with how tight and hot her sex was. He pinned her and gave one last harsh thrust, his balls pulsing as he began to pump cum into her cunt.

She bleated and her cunt spasmed around him in orgasm. He couldn't stop his hips from jerking into her again, spreading his cum in her.

He pulled out to watch the white spend spill out in his wake. His dick drooled one last measly shot of cum, which he caught in his hand and smeared onto her sex. He wouldn't waste a single drop.

Katie was panting harshly into the comforter, her eyes half-lidded. She shuddered when he dragged his semi-soft dick against her ass and he could feel her lips flex in response.

Rhett would need a few more minutes to get it up again, but by then she would be mewling for more. He had all the time in the world with her now, and he would give her what she needed.