Rhiannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He crawled up to her and told her that he had to leave soon. He held her for a while and asked if he could see her again.

"Oh yes Frank, most definitely! She gave him her phone number and they kissed.

"I'll hold you till you fall asleep lovely lady." She soon fell asleep with the peaceful look of an utterly satisfied lover.

Frank found me sitting in the TV room and said, "She's out cold, so I'm gonna split. I've never had such amazing sex in my life. She isn't the timid little mouse you made her out to be. Thank you so much for getting us together. By the way, were you down here listening all this time?"

I gave him a big dumb grin, "Listening and pulling my dick for the last four hours. Frank, I have a feeling that you're going to be here quite often, and I'll know it because she'll be walking funny at work."

He left with a huge smile. I have enough mental fap material to last till I'm a hundred years old.

I let her sleep for an hour or so and then took the dog out to the yard to do his biz. I made my way up to her room whereupon I was overwhelmed by the powerful musky smell of steamy hot wet sex. I got hard again just smelling the sweet aroma of her pussy. Oh to be able to bury my face between her thighs and taste that sweet silky kitty again...alas.

I ran a hot bath for her, then gently woke her up and got her into the tub. I needed to air out the room and change the bed. She's a lady, I didn't want her to sleep in that sloppy mess. The sheets were sodden from a combination of semen, pussy juice, lube, and sweat.

As she sat in the warm bubble bath, I washed and massaged her from her forehead to her feet. I gave her a facial massage, and washed her hair, something that we both feel to be very erotic.

She was utterly spent, barely able to keep her eyes open. I helped her out of the tub and wrapped her in a big fluffy towel to dry her. She went from looking like a rampaging lioness to looking like my tired little mouse. This mouse will always have a special place in my heart. I dried and brushed her hair and we then lay on the bed together.

She turned towards me with an exhausted but pensive look and said, "I need to say a few things. First of all, thank you so much for introducing me to Frank, and for giving me this incredible night. Secondly, my clit is red and swollen, my pussy nearly caught fire, and my bottom is throbbing, sore, and will probably leak if I cough or sneeze. I don't think I'll be able to sit comfortably for a week."

"Thirdly, (A touch of sourness crept into her voice) you made me feel extremely uncomfortable. You stood there!...watching us! You were looking at my pussy as he was putting his thing in me! What was that all about!?"

I turned towards her, sighed, and got up on my elbow. "I had that planned from the beginning, pretty lady. (This brought a look of surprise to her face) I knew that all of this was so extremely out of character for you and, as you admitted, you might get cold feet. If I hadn't stayed, you would have bolted. You initially felt very uncomfortable being naked in front of Frank, and things would not have gone well if I left you alone at that point. I purposely shifted your discomfort to me. I wanted you to be extremely uncomfortable having me in the room with you. You had to want me to leave. My plan worked perfectly. When I told you I was leaving, I could see the tension leave your body and I knew you'd be ok."

She thought for a moment and said, "You risked having me be angry at you!? I thought I was going to have a good reason to be pissed at you, but now after hearing that I finally see how much you care about me."

Then I explained why I didn't wait in my car.

She thought about this for a moment, then shocked, she said, "But then...wait!...wait! Ohh! Where were you while we were upstairs fucking!?" Ohhh! Little Miss Potty mouth again!

I told her about sitting in the TV room with the dog.

I've never seen someone turn that particular shade of red. "Ohhh nooo! You heard everything that went on!"

Now it was my turn to blush. I smiled, "Yep, everything. Every grunt, every groan, every sigh, every scream, every whisper, and every breath. Everything, Everything, Everything. I even counted your orgasms. I stopped counting after your forty-fifth." (She hadn't had ten orgasms in her whole life before tonight) "I even came five times just from listening to you two. (That really got her attention) I was very turned on knowing that you gave him your ass and used the dildo on his butt. In your wildest dreams, you wouldn't ever think of doing what you two did. I'm guessing that he did things to you that no man ever did to you, and you did things that you never knew existed. He rocked your world Rhi, almost nonstop for four hours!"

She couldn't answer or look at me. She didn't want to hurt my feelings. I tilted her chin up so she had to look at me.

"It's ok to admit it. I had to make a choice. What would my dearest friend need? My flabby ass and sorry 62-year-old just over five-inch dick for twenty minutes at best, or the endless energy of a young virile man with a tree trunk-sized cock for an entire night? Frank fucked you senseless. He turned your brain to oatmeal. He pleased you far better than I ever could. I wanted that for you. That's what this was all about...your pleasure. I knew I couldn't do that for you, and I also knew you wouldn't know how to seek it out. I wasn't going to leave you hanging. I thought that if you got desperate enough, you might have done something stupid, like picking up some wanker/rapist at a bar. You're a bit of a dingbat, I couldn't let you take that chance."

She teared up and sniffled, "Thank you...you...you really do love me that much. I'll be honest with you, I never dreamed that sex could be like that. You were right in saying that I needed a good thumping. And let me tell you, I have been completely and utterly thumped."

I told her, "Yep. He thumped every orifice in that pretty body of yours. Well, now I can go home happy. I'm guessing that the next time you two get together, you won't need me to help you."

She giggled, "No, I think I can manage the next time without help, but I will call you so you can listen in. Or maybe I'll set up a webcam and give you back some of tonight's torture." (Devil Woman)

I said, "That would be great! I'll look forward to it."

I kissed her, nibbled her nipple ever so gently, and went home to sleep, perchance to dream...of her.

FIN