All Comments on 'Rhiannon’s Revelation Ch. 08'

by Long2bLocked

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story, but felt it has finished too early. Perhaps you could do a sequel with Holly and Ella's training, and showing how Rhiannon develops into a Mistress.

Anyway thanks for the story, and stay safe.

Rgds Al

MetaBobMetaBobover 3 years ago

Very nicely turned!

Avidreader0Avidreader0over 2 years ago

Great story, I love your writing. Thank you for sharing it 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh man. I'm bummed this is over. Everyone writes the beginnings of stories but not the "what comes nexts". What happens? How do they continue? How are things with Ella and Rhiannon, with RRS, with the boys? How is the mayor with Holly? Please give us more of these characters.

Long2bLockedLong2bLockedabout 1 year agoAuthor

I appreciate your interest in my stories. Actually Rhiannon and Pixie make an appearance in my newest chapter story ‘Insidious Angel’. I do eventually intend to do a series focused on Rhiannon and her own domination studio.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLong2bLocked@Long2bLocked
UPDATE AUGUST 2022 I just released a new story. It began as a few thousand words and it became a novel. Ten chapters in all. It’s called [Insidious Angel]. It’s about a young dominatrix that sets out to enslave an older, vanilla man. Of course it has a female domination s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES