All Comments on 'Rhonda Gets Deeper into the Game'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

Given all the events described, how could this slut wife even consider continuing on. I mean, the blackmailing arsehole will never stop until made to stop: forcibly. She just has to either do something dramatic to him, perhaps slicing his cock off as he tries to fuck her, or announce to everyone how she is being blackmailed. Contacting the Police. Informing her HR at work. But the slut is so stupid she has done NOTHING to protect herself. Why hasn't she recorded the conversations? About him threatening her.

Other people are getting beaten up because of her. She has now been fucked... and she still went out to the club in the evening! This is just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Time for Someone To Get Hurt

Martin needs to feel pain.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

non realistic. Rhonda could have him fired at work for harassment. If he sent emails or texts saying she was paid, that is libel and can sue him.

She should NOT go dancing anymore, definitely NOT gone to that house. Now she got fucked. Her husband let her get fucked. He was warned that it would happen by Mary. And he did nothing to stop it. He is not much of a husband nor a man to not stand up to Martin. He probably has friends that would have helped him jump Martin and beat the fuck out of him and warn him away.

Rhonda is a dumb cunt for putting dancing above her marriage. She should have not blown him. She gave up too easy in the car. All she had to do was tell the asshole that if he left her she would tell everyone at work and call the police. Dumb cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Rhonda either gets out of this or it will end badly for her. I don't know if the other women are really trying to protect Rhonda or just going to set her up for a monumental downfall. I liked that Mary had a talk with Danny and she seemed to want to help Rhonda and Danny work it all out for the better. I do hope that Danny is trying to overcome his disdain for dancing and secretly is working on his dance skills. Rhonda will probably be raped by Martin but I hope she comes out and ridicules Martin's prowess. She and Danny get their revenge but leave that up to the author for a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well told story, but the Martin character, are you seriously telling me that in America where someone shoots up schools on a regular basis no-one has a gun and wouldn't take him out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.