Rhonda Gets Deeper into the Game

Story Info
The game turns into a trap.
16.7k words
3.62
13.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhonda woke at 8 and stayed in bed until 9. Now and then she looked around the room, noticing the other side of the bed had not been slept in, half their dresser top was clear, a few pictures were gone. She felt hollowed out. Then she felt her hair. It was still matted from where Martin had purposely run his cum and saliva covered hand through it. The bastard had set up her, getting her to focus on the breath thing. Of course she could smell it, so she never thought of him spoiling her hair. In the darkness, she probably would not have seen what he had done if she was paying attention.

A shower was first. If she was going to get out of bed, she needed a reset and not a mess dried in her hair. Skipping underwear, she put on a pull over shirt and sweat pants. She needed to feel sexy, loved, even though her husband had left. He had told her he had three bags packed and in the car already. He knew she would step over the line, and deny it, and refuse to leave, but he had never raised his voice or accused her. This was worse. Now she didn't know what he was thinking.

After a cold cereal breakfast she got her phone and sent a text to Danny. "Honey, I'm sorry. Can we talk?"

By three there was no reply and she gave up hope of getting one. Was he just going to file for divorce? He had the grounds for it. Where was he? Was he safe? They had enough money he could stay in a good motel for a couple of weeks, a cheap motel longer. She considered driving around looking for his car, then decided it would do no good. His car wouldn't tell here where he was, exactly, so she would know little more than she knew now.

She ate some leftovers for dinner, still lacking any kind of appetite, and debated her next move. He expected her at the club at 8, knowing she would now be past her period. She had to avoid him. He would start telling people tomorrow for sure, maybe tonight, but she couldn't go and face him knowing he planned to fuck her tonight and the other girls would all be cheering for him.

Rhonda thought they were her friends, people who would help her put her foot down and stand against Martin. Instead, they were all in marriages they hated and they saw fucking Martin as just a distraction to get them through their days. How could she convince them that she loved her husband, wanted him back, and wanted to stop Martin from totally ruining her life?

At quarter after 8 her cell phone went off. She didn't recognize the number, but answered it anyway. "Hello."

"Rhonda, is that you? It's Mary. Where are you?"

"What? Oh, hi Mary. I'm at home. Alone. In an empty house."

"Damn, girl, get your ass to the club. Martin is going nuts and threatening to start sending texts all over the place telling what good head you give and you swallow it."

Rhonda winced and paused. "Mary, thanks for the advance notice, but Martin can go fuck himself. He's ruined my marriage, he lied to me, and he set me up. I don't even care any more."

Mary was quiet for a moment and Rhonda could hear the music in the background. The call had to be coming from outside the club. "You weren't just playing the good wife thing, were you? You really thought you could stay faithful and dance with Martin."

"That's right. Poor Rhonda was stupid enough to think, shit, I even called it a date. He was using me the whole time, wasn't he?"

A short silence, then Mary asked, "Rhonda, what did he do? What was the last, the final thing that broke your marriage?"

Now it was Rhonda's turn to be quiet for a moment. "He drove me to a dark road, then a darker road, then into some trees. I had no idea where I was. I was feeling drunk and had my eyes closed." She waited to hear if there was a response, then went on. "He told me to get into the back seat. I was finishing my period, so he had me suck him. I couldn't go home with his cum all over my face and clothes, so, well, I, you know, I ..."

Mary was kind and said, "Yeah, I know. Then what? Did he take you home?"

"Yeah, he took me home, reminding me not to get too close or my husband might smell the cum on my breath. He kept focusing on cleaning my mouth, the smell. My husband challenged me, again, like he had done for the previous couple of weeks. I showed him my stained panty liner and he said, oh shit, he said I didn't know. He left and Martin called while I was looking through empty drawers. And Martin, bastard that he is, asked if I was sure he had taken his tooth brush. It was when I was in front of the bathroom mirror that I saw he had smeared cum in my hair."

Mary cleared her throat while she thought of an answer. "On the up side, it was too dark to take a picture. But you have a problem. We all thought you were just playing the part of the faithful wife, and honestly, I don't know that any of the others would care. Martin was ready to start sending texts and I got him to put that on pause, but Rhonda, I can't hold him off forever. You need to get here, and I'm going to ask you to do something you will think is insane."

Rhonda gave a forced laugh. "Insane? Like don't wear underwear?"

"I get if you don't believe it, but I'm trying to help. I need to ask you to trust me. None of the other girls. Not Martin, oh god not Martin. But if you can trust me, I can try to protect you while we come up with a plan to try to fix things."

There was a silence until Rhonda asked, "You want me to trust you? Give me one good reason why I should do that."

Mary was ready for that question. "Girl, I only have one reason and I will be the first to admit it isn't a good one. You should trust me because you really don't have much else and I've offered to help."

She paused. "Youre right, that's a really bad reason." Why didn't she just end this call? Her brain said to hit the red button, but her gut said to listen.

"Hey, I need an answer. I've known him for almost three years and I guarantee he's sitting in there with a text ready, thumb hovering over the button. Is it yes or no?"

"What if he wants to fuck me tonight?"

"Ok, that's a good question," Mary said. "I don't have an answer, but if you say yes, I'll do as much as I can if you follow my lead. I'll warn you, you may need to spend a lot of time with women to avoid him, but he'll keep up the pressure. Really, your best chance right now is with me."

"Shit. Ok, tell him I fell asleep in a lonely bed and I'll be there. I hope you'll excuse me if I don't thank you just yet."

There was a soft laugh from the other end and Mary said, "No problem here, girl. Hey, if you're sort of single, maybe we can meet and you can tell me more how you got yourself into this. Now get a club dress and and get your ass down here."

Rhonda stood in the middle of her bedroom, looking at the empty spaces, and thought about that last bit. How did she get into this? Yeah, that would take at least an afternoon coffee.

Not quite an hour later, she was walking toward the table with the familiar group of people. The girls were smiling and calling out, but Martin had a dangerous look to him, and he wasn't smiling at all. Mary even got up and hugged Rhonda before she got to the table. The large, soft breasts of one woman pressing against the large, firm breasts of the unhappy wife. The dress Rhonda wore was light red, she had pantyhose, and her hair was pinned back tonight. Mary's hands not just on, but kneading, her ass was a surprise, but it was nothing compared to the firm kiss that followed. When she looked at the table again, at least Martin's scowl was gone and his eyes seemed a little amused.

She whispered quickly into Mary's ear, "I still don't know if I can trust you."

Mary whispered back, "That's a good attitude. I'll try to earn your trust so you can feel secure in it."

They went to the table, Mary holding Rhonda's hand and the other girls each called out a greeting. Martin was less gracious, calling out, "Well, the girl who swallows is finally here. I thought I was going to have to take out a full page ad for you in the newspaper." Three of the girls laughed, Mary giggled while looking at Rhonda, and Rhonda felt her face flush.

There was some brief chatter, then when the song changed Mary grabbed Rhonda's hand and said, "I love this song. Let's dance." Rhonda got up to follow and while they danced she looked back at the table. Carmen and Melody were talking, Betty had a look of surprise, and Martin had a look of annoyance. She realized that if Mary was trying to protect her, she was pushing things as far as Martin was going to let them be pushed.

At some point when they were all at the table, Martin took charge and began setting up a schedule. "The way I figure it, we have three weeks to take advantage of you before you claim bleeding again, so that's one weekend with each girl or set of girls. And, of course, with me." She couldn't miss the leer. You can start next week with Betty and see what a dominant woman looks like."

Rhonda hesitated with her answer and Mary dug her elbow into Rhonda's side. "Go ahead, it will be fun for you, watching her husband. Maybe she'll even let him have a taste of you." She giggled and looked at Betty.

"Oh no," said Betty, "she's far too pretty to let that loser husband get close to her. I'll tease him, though, dangle her in front of him, then let Martin have her to use while hubby watches like the helpless little loser he is." The girls all laughed at that, all except Rhonda.

Martin was watching for reactions and didn't seem to like that she wasn't laughing along. "Come on, bitch, let's dance." He stood and held out his hand to Rhonda, who cringed realizing he had just called HER bitch. For a moment she wanted to push back, stand her ground, but another elbow in her ribs stopped her thoughts.

"You lucky girl. Get him nice and hard so the rest of us can hope for a little time with him."

Her love of dance faded quickly as she went through the motions with Martin. It suddenly regained some meaning when he pulled her close and said into her ear, "You better relax and start enjoying your life or I'll make it miserable for you. Forget that loser. Remember, he left YOU. I bet you tried to contact him and there was no response." She shook her head. "Typical. Hey, all you did was suck a cock, not like you got laid or something. And he couldn't handle it. What would he do next week when I get on top of you and fuck you silly."

She tried not to tense, but he felt it and laughed. "God, I hope your pussy isn't as tight as the rest of you. I'll need a weight on my ass just to get in."

"I think I'm tired, I need to rest." She felt sick and wanted to get away from this guy. She felt his grip on her wrist tighten. It was a struggle to even look like she was enjoying the dance, but she kept going.

Suddenly Mary was there, shouting at Martin above the music that he was killing the mood. She took Rhonda's hand and Martin slowly backed away before moving up to Mary.

"What the hell are you doing?" he demanded.

She paused her dance and yelled back, "Woman's intuition. You're killing the mood, so I'm going to rebuild her mood and get some kisses before the night ends." She laughed and looked at Rhonda before moving her hand to the back of Rhonda's head and pulling it close until their lips met and she could slip her tongue into the surprised woman's mouth. When the kiss was over, Martin was moving back to the table and Mary smiled at her shocked dance partner.

Rhonda regained some of her composure. "What was that?"

Mary laughed. "That, dear girl, was for fun, but it did get him to move away. I think you have to admit, it wasn't really bad, right? Just not something you expected? You handled it pretty well, not struggling or anything."

Finally Rhonda smiled. "I was too shocked to pull away."

The rounder girl pulled up close, pressing her soft, padded body against Rhonda. "Don't you ever say anything like that where Martin can hear you. Never." When she pulled back she was smiling again. "You feel really nice."

It was after 2 when the group left the club. They walked as a group for a block, then Martin turned on Rhonda. "Don't you ever be a no show again. When I tell you to be some place, you be there. I've got tomorrow to think about if I want to start spreading rumors about you at work, and I'm leaning that direction." He turned to the golden blond woman and told her, "Make sure Rhonda has your address. I expect her at 3 in the afternoon so we can torment your husband, I can fuck both of you, and we still make it here by 8."

Rhonda was shocked at the blatant mention of his plans for her, but she was hoping to have Danny home and be rebuilding her marriage by then. A soft tugging on her purse caught her attention and she turned to see Mary holding her cell phone with a look of annoyance. She turned to accuse the woman of theft but Mary said softly, "Unlock it." Rhonda did so and Mary took it back, walking over to Betty and handing it to her.

Betty smiled and typed something in before handing it back. Then Mary typed something in before handing it to Carmen. When they were all done, Martin seemed pleased and Mary handed the phone back, winking as she did so. "Call me tomorrow," she said softly.

The party truly ended after that and they all returned to their cars and their lives. In Rhonda's case, that meant an empty house, with half the clothes and most obvious memories of 24 years of marriage missing. She looked at the ring on her finger, determined to keep it as long as she could.

She woke at 9 on Sunday and was in the shower by 10. She had looked at her phone and realized each of the girls except Melody, who went with Carmen, had entered their phone number and address. Martin planned to have her do the rounds at least in the first month. Who knew where he wanted it to go after that?

She had a small breakfast and pulled out her computer, making some plans for the coming week. She found she kept looking at the chair across the living room, expecting to see the familiar shape of Danny, but he was never there. The emptiness of the house, and of her inner being, weighed on her.

At 1 in the afternoon she tried calling him. "Hey, Danny, it's Rhonda. Please call me. I'm sorry for what happened and I really need to hear your voice. We can work on things. I'll give up dancing, just, please, call me back."

An hour later, having heard nothing, she called Mary. They exchanged the usual pleasantries, then Mary started in on her.

"Listen, you need to play along a lot better than that. Martin kept looking at me wondering what the hell was going on. I can't be everything. I'm sorry to tell you this, but he's going to fuck you, probably more than once, and you need to act like you enjoy it so he isn't looking at me like I'm a traitor. I want to help you, but I can't do it all at once."

Rhonda was feeling adrift. "Mary, I don't want to fuck him. I want my husband back and I want to stop dancing and I hate my life now. If you want to help me, give me a bottle of pills or tell me what I can do to get back to where I was and fix things."

There was a brief silence. "Rhonda, dear, sweet Rhonda, listen to me. You showed up to your husband with cum matted in your hair. Martin's cum. How you rebuild from that, I don't know. I can't keep you from Martin, I can just try to minimize how much sex he tries to get from you. Look, he's got some dirt on me I don't want getting out. And it isn't just telling coworkers that I swallow."

"But, I thought you had your husband, I mean, don't you hold all the cards?"

"I like to project that, but no, there's a very quiet little thing that Martin found out about and he uses it to keep me under control. You going so slow and expecting me to protect you every step of the way almost got that exposed. I want to help, but girl, you need to work with me because if I get exposed I am not going to be happy with you."

Rhonda was guiet for a while. "You know, that makes it harder to trust you."

Mary didn't hesitate. "Yes, I know. And right now you don't have a lot of reason to trust me, but you're a sweet girl who got in over your head. How you missed the warning signs I don't know, but Martin's got you now unless you're willing to face a scandal. It's aways an option, but nobody seems to want to take it."

"Well, Danny saw the signs, but I didn't listen to him because I wanted to dance. Right now I'm scheduled to get fucked sometime after 2 next Saturday, then I'll have to look at his smiling face all night while pretending I'm having fun, so anything you can give me is going to be appreciated."

There was silence. "Ok, he's got you going to Betty's at 3? You're going to need to take some time off work this week."

"We have a huge new program and I need to work up the training for it," Rhonda protested.

"Look, girl, if you don't get time off so we can talk, you're going to be losing time to Martin all over the place, and if you have a big project and he knows it, he'll be demanding you take time off or he'll start sending emails to the "wrong" address. You know, kind of a planned accident?"

"Oh shit, I need more time. What can I do?"

Mary had the answer. "Take an afternoon, come here, I gave you my address and phone number, and we'll talk. I want payment, though, I'll be honest about that. I'm tired of men and want a woman, even if we just rub tits and she fingers me. So there you are. I've laid it all out for you. Wednesday would be best, but I'll take Thursday as a second place finish."

Again the connection was silent. "I don't know if this is a cheap way to get me as a playmate or if you're serious. But I want my husband back, and if I find out this was just a game to you I'll get out of this by going to prison. Is that easy enough to understand?"

Once again Mary could laugh. "Oh, I get your meaning loud and clear. Really, it's a little payment and I'll do my best to make you comfortable. I'm startng to think of a plan for getting your husband back. Can I tell you one thing, though?"

"What one thing?"

"If you get your husband back, and you stop coming to the club, I am really going to miss you." The call ended. Rhonda stared at the wall. That wasn't how she expected the call to go.

Monday morning at work was not a good time. Several people commented on how she looked like she had a really rough weekend, a few even smiling about it. If they only knew it wasn't THAT kind of rough, she thought. Rhonda had a lot of work to do, but she had trouble getting focused. She kept looking around, expecting to see Martin walking up to her with a stupid grin on his face. She was so distracted that she jumped when her phone went off an hour after she started working.

It was Mary's number. "Hi, Mary, what's up?"

The other voice was cheerful. "Wow, you really sound, well, I guess like I'd expect you to sound. Anyway, my husband told me this morning his caucus is doing a 3-day retreat to work on some new legislation. He'll be gone from Tuesday morning to Thursday evening, so you don't need time off. You can just come over on Wednesday night and we can talk."

"I don't understand," Rhonda said. "Politicians just take off for a few days and work on things?"

Mary lost the smiling voice, but she was still pleasant. "You still don't quite understand, do you? He told me on Monday morning about a retreat starting Tuesday." She paused and noticed the silence. "His chief of staff and personal assistant will be with him." Another pause and more silence. "They're both women."

"Oh my god, he's just staging this?"

"Now you get the idea. Martin is an ass, but he's an ass with a nice cock. My husband is an ass who uses his cock on other women, but he's got money so I can at least enjoy the good life with a cheating bastard. Besides, if he isn't paying attention, I can find other people who will." Mary ended with a biting tone to her voice, then brightened again. "And it also means you can do your work and come over for dinner and talk on Wednesday. If you want, you can even bring a bag and spend the night."