Rhonda Gets Deeper into the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhonda was still trying to catch up. "You mean spend the night, as in, just you and me?"

"Sure," Mary replied. "My husband will be off using his male staff on his female staff, the kids were sent to prep school so my husband didn't have to put up with them, and I want to have a little time to talk with you while Martin isn't hovering around." There was silence. "Rhonda, please, trust me. I know what I said, but I won't push you to do anything you aren't comfortable with. I do really like you."

"Ok," Rhonda said, "I'll stop over on Wednesday evening after work and we'll talk. Beyond that, I can't make any promises. I'm feeling a little battered right now." The rest of her day, battered as it was, seemed better. She had a goal to look forward to, even if it wasn't what she really wanted. For some reason, Martin even left her alone.

That evening, Rhonda left another voice message for Danny, and once again there was no reply. She knew it was her fault, that she had allowed Martin to get her into a position where she felt there was only one solution, but she found herself getting angry that her husband would not even call back to tell her to fuck off. Life seemed very unfair and she eventually poured herself a drink.

The alarm on her phone brought her back to reality, and reality was Tuesday morning. It took her a minute to get oriented. She was in her chair, half empty glass of wine on the table next to her, empty bottle near that. She was still in yesterday's clothes and now she needed to hurry to get to work on time.

Tuesday her luck with Martin ran out. He stopped by in the morning, again to invite her to lunch, and again in the afternoon to see if she was free that evening. She got out of lunch by claiming a heavy workload, then went to get something and return to her desk in case he checked. For the evening, she did have plans. Hopefully Martin would not check on those.

She put in extra effort that afternoon to get ahead, and slipped out the door 15 minutes early, not claiming the time off since she had worked through lunch. She drove right to the warehouse. Danny's car was parked there so she went in. It seemed strange being here now, with Danny not coming home and their relationship strained. A few workers were still there, but most didn't seem to think her visit was unusual. A few whispered, and of course she thought it was because they somehow knew.

Danny looked up as she walked into his office, quickly doing something on his keyboard. "Well, I didn't expect to see you here. How have you been?"

She stared at him. "Are you serious? How have I been? I've been terrible. I've got a husband who moved out and an asshole who won't leave me alone."

Danny got up and moved near her. "Rhonda, you didn't leave me much choice. I told you he was setting you up, and you wouldn't listen. I realized you didn't know he had marked you like he did, but it was still the evidence you had given in. What am I supposed to do when my wife walks in with another man's cum in her hair?"

Suddenly she remembered. Martin said he would mark her. That was what the bastard meant. "Honey, I'm sorry. I can't wind it back and undo that. Please, if you won't come home, at least talk to me. Return my calls. Text me. Something."

"You aren't the only one having to deal with things. The woman I love ignored my pleas, ignored my warnings, and did, what, something, with another man, and then tried to just hide it like it never happened. Where did all the years together go? You wanted to dance and you didn't care what happened as long as you got what you wanted. What do I do with that?"

Her mouth opened, no sound came out, and she closed it again. Her mind was working, but her mouth stayed closed. In the end, she had to admit it. "You're absolutely right. I was out of line. I wanted what I wanted so much, but now I'm feeling trapped. He's telling people, and threatened to tell guys at work."

Danny sighed and moved back to his chair. "I guess you need to make a decision. I didn't get you into this, and if we get back together now, I guarantee it will only be worse."

Now Rhonda did raise her voice. "How can it be any worse?"

He was patient, because he had rehearsed it in his mind for a couple of days. He knew she would come for him some time and he was ready. "Because, my lovely wife, if he can have you, then he feels his silly satisfaction. If he feels he can take you away and make you be unfaithful, then he will feel like he is winning."

She let that spin in her head for a while, then nodded. "Ok, I get what you mean. So I'll tell you, just to be open. Tomorrow evening I'll be going to talk with a girl from our little dance group who says she will try to help me get free of this. She also said she might want a little girl to girl payment." She waited and Danny just nodded. "And Saturday afternoon, Martin wants me at another woman's house to join with him in the woman's lesbian play while her husband is, I don't know, she says he drinks too much."

"And you're going to go?" His computer beeped and he looked at it briefly before turning his eyes back on her.

She felt herself droop. "I don't want to go, but what will he do if I don't? We work at the same place. I'm a trainer. Everybody knows me." She was really wrestling and it showed, but she did not commit to not going.

"Listen carefully, Babe, and don't rush to answer. How much is your fear of his words, and how much is your fear that you won't be going dancing any more?"

Her eyes lit up and the drooping vanished. "That's a mean thing ..." She saw his finger on his lips and remembered he said not to rush an answer. He nailed it. That was exactly the issue she had been struggling with. Now her identity was in the dancing, and she was afraid she would lose it. But was the coercion worth the cost of her marriage?

"You talk to the girl tomorrow, and if it turns into girl cuddles, well, I don't need to know everything. Or maybe I do, since you're trying to hide something was the thing that tipped my scales. We can talk by phone on Thursday. I'd rather you don't come here again until we resolve our issues in some direction. I'm not going to pull the financial support from you, so you will always have full access to the bank accounts. I think I can trust you with those."

Now she was flustered. He had made her take time to think, and she didn't like what she was thinking. "Yes, of course you can. And thank you. I'll call Thursday evening." She turned and walked out, closing the door behind her.

Danny watched for a while, then looked back at his computer and flipped the screens to where he was when she walked in. He knew his credit card number by heart, typed in all the information, and made his purchase.

Rhonda picked up some food on the way home to keep it simple. She was thinking about what Danny had said, and a lot of it was making sense. She kept getting hung up on one point, though. If she loved him and wanted him to come home, why was she so afraid of giving up the dances with Martin and the girls? What was there that kept holding her from walking away?

On Wednesday, Martin only stopped by her desk twice. The first time he simply reminded her that she had a Saturday appointment, and she didn't want to be late like she was last Saturday. In the afternoon he stopped by and lowered his voice. "I'll pick you up after work and take you to my Tahoe. You can demonstrate your ability to swallow again. I love a girl who swallows, especially when they think it leaves no trace of how naughty they are." He had that damn grin again.

Despite her fear and some intimidation, Rhonda kept calm and looked into his eyes, those hungry eyes. "I'm sorry, Martin, but I have an appointment made for after work. I wanted to take care of it on the way home instead of needing time off. I can't cancel now. It's too late."

His eyes definitely shifted and she saw it, making her smile on the inside. She got him. He was so used to the other girls dropping everything for a free cock that he didn't seem quite sure what to do with being put off. He took a step back.

"Ok, you enjoy your appointment. I hope it's a gyno exam and they stretch you so wide we can still tell on Saturday." Then he turned and was gone.

Now she could openly smile. She had scored a round against him, and actually held her ground. It felt like the tide had turned, at least in a small way. Right now, she needed victories. Hopefully he wouldn't find out the appointment was just dinner with Mary. It was time to start finding out if the woman was really trustworthy.

After work, Rhonda made sure Martin wasn't following her, then she got to her car and left the parking garage. She had looked up the address and put it into her phone, but for a half hour she drove around aimlessly, checking her mirror often to make sure nobody was following her. She even drove past what she recognized as where Martin had parked to set her up. Then she opened the directions app and started it. Ten minutes later she was pulling into the driveway of a large, modern house.

Mary came out to greet her and gave Rhonda quite a surprise. She was wearing a black string bikini, small triangles between the strings, her slightly chubby, light skinned body absolutely set off by the contrast. The red hair was tied back in a pony tail that fell to between her shoulders. Rhonda found herself wondering if there was more red hair or if it had been removed. With no hesitation, Mary came up and hugged Rhonda. They were about the same height and fit perfectly, the hug ending in a soft kiss from Mary directly on Rhonda's lips.

Rhonda stepped back and gave her host a surprised look. "That was, wow, an interesting hello."

"Too much?" Mary asked.

Slowly a smile spread on Rhonda's lips. She looked around and realized the building and landscaping had them almost completely hidden from observers. "Mary, I haven't had a nice kiss in a while now, so, no, it wasn't too much. Maybe we can, I don't know, maybe try again later." She saw Mary lick her lips. "Oh, don't get too excited. And, your husband is gone? There's nobody else here?"

Mary put her arms around Rhonda's waist. "Nobody else is here, nobody is coming. It's just us until you leave."

She had to risk ruining things. "No tricks?" Rhonda asked.

Mary's smile lost a little of its luster, but didn't fade away. "No tricks. I can't say that didn't hurt, but I've seen Martin manipulate women over the past few years, so I do understand. Hey, dinner is about ready. Let's go in." As she entered the house, she reached behind her top and pulled the string. "I eat naked when I'm home alone. I hope that doesn't bother you."

As they began Mary was naked, and Rhonda dressed. By the time they finished, talking about children and shopping and normal topics all through the meal, Rhonda was wearing only bra and panties. Mary cleaned up a little, and Rhonda helped, following the other woman around the kitchen. Rhonda commented that she had a nice kitchen, but there was room to put it inside this one.

Everything was cleaned or put away and Mary said it was time to talk, but first she wanted to removed Rhonda's bra. The redhead moved in and put her arms around her guest, pausing to look into dark brown eyes as she gripped the rear strap. There was a little tension, but no real resistance, so she unhooked the garment, looked again, then lowered it off Rhonda's shoulders. Rhonda lifted it over her own head, and returned to hugging the other woman, now with naked breasts pressed together. She felt Rhonda move her arms and drop the bra down Mary's back.

"There you go, follow me." Mary grabbed Rhonda's hand and led her to a couch, dropping down onto it and pulling Rhonda down with her. "Now, Martin. He's used to women like me, Betty, and Carmen who are in dead end marriages and looking for a guy who will give them a wild fuck. For some reason, he decided to target you even though you probably gave him the impression from the start you weren't looking for, well, what WERE you looking for?"

"I was talking to some people at work about how I wanted to dance and my husband refused to go. Martin offered to dance with me. I said I would try to get my husband to go along and he told me from the start that my husband would refuse. And he did. It was like, everything Martin said, it came to pass." She looked at Mary. "I wanted to dance so badly, I was willing to go along. Until he did that, 'how are you going to get home without me' trick."

"That was different, but like I said, he never needed to work somebody that hard before. At least, as long as I've known him." She shifted, her pendulous breasts moving in a way that caught Rhonda's attention. "And we were encouraging him. I'm mad at myself now. He was pushing drinks into you, knowing he was going to fuck you up that night. I'm sorry."

As they kept talking, Rhonda relaxed. Even more, she became curious. Mary got up to get them some wine, promising no more than two glasses each, and the big question was answered. Mary was completely smooth down below. It was so strange, carrying on a conversation like this, as if she always talked to naked people. After about an hour, Mary asked, once again taking a pause to check, and Rhonda's panties were soon on the floor. "If you get uncomfortable, let me know, or just put something back on, but you have a beautiful body and I enjoy looking at it and imagining what it tastes like." She smiled a little. "No pressure, Rhonda, but I'm going to let you know where I am on that. Are we all good?"

"We're good. Mary, why are you willing to help me?"

"Because you don't fit, and I can see that. Martin makes you nervous. You aren't looking at him as the great release of sexual tension. He was supposed to be a dance partner, nothing more. I might want your body, and I might be a scheming adultress, but I'm not a mean person. I think a person needs to be able to make their own choices, and you got tricked. I know life isn't fair, but what he did, and the fact he signalled it to us, that was just wrong. I'll help you get to a place you get choice back, and then it's up to you to make a decision."

Rhonda looked at Mary and finished the glass of wine she held. "It's always decisions, isn't it?" She put the glass down. "I saw my husband yesterday and know the decision I want there. I want him back." She pulled her legs under her and took a deep breath. "And I know one other decision I want to make."

Mary smiled and opened her arms as Rhonda leaned forward, first kissing, then letting her body relax and lower onto the naked redhead. Rhonda opened her mouth and their tongues danced, both women moaning as their bodies relaxed and their minds drifted from details of reality to clouds of passion. After a minute, Mary put her hands on both sides of Rhonda's head and gently moved her back so they could look at each other. "I'm loving what we have going here, but if you want to stop, any time, any reason, don't you dare not say so. I want you to enjoy this, and if you're not enjoying it then it's wrong."

Rhonda hesitated a moment, unsure what was her best response, then she smiled and her hand slid between their bodies, cupping between Mary's legs. "I'll tell you if i change my mind. OHhhh, I haven't felt one of those bare since, well, a long time ago." They laughed and their lips went back together.

Mary led as they spent three hours tangled together. She had the experience with women and the confidence to give guidance. Both women climaxed several times, cuddling for a while each time, then going back to grabbing breasts, buns, pussies, legs, arms, whatever seemed to bring an excited moan. For Rhonda, it was an entirely new experience. There was no cock, no one shot and done, or even two shots. There was no added mess to take care of before it ran back out. But it was passionate. When she realized it was 11 and she needed to get to bed, she was feeling very relaxed.

The look to the clock had been noticed. "Ok, girl, did you bring a bag or do you need to get your sweet ass home?" As if to highlight the description, she grabbed and squeezed Rhonda's ass before giving a swat hard enough to sting.

"OOwww, do you always give spanks to say, oh my, what are you saying?" A bit of fear showed in her eyes again.

"Oh no you don't. That was a spank for being such a deliciously naughty friend. I do hope I can call you friend."

Rhonda looked at the round face, hoping she read sincerity in it. "Uh, yeah, ok, friends. But no, I didn't bring a bag. I didn't know what would happen, of if you had a hidden crowd here, or ..." She started to cry.

Mary cut in. "Hey, stop that now, don't you ruin all my effort to relax you. If you need to go, I'll see you out the door, but we're sort of the same size, if you want to stay the night." She looked hopeful.

The guest looked at the puppy eyes and finally started laughing. "We could cheat on the dress or slacks or whatever, but you're at least a cup size bigger than me. I'd feel like my boobs were swimming in your bra, nipples rubbing the fabric, oh my god, I'd be horny all day and ..."

"And you stop at that thought. Hold onto that thought while you get dressed. I'll be back in a minute." Mary returned wearing a light robe and Rhonda guessed nothing underneath it. They kissed as they stood next to Rhonda's car, then Mary said softly, "You hang on. Find some way to avoid saying yes to anything you don't want. I'm going to do what I can to help you, but there might be some bumps."

For the first time since Danny left, Rhonda slept through the night and woke up rested. She had some concerns about the day ahead, but her memories of the previous evening were dancing in her mind and everything seemed to have a nice glow to it. The glow faded when she got into her office and saw the stack of paper she needed to take care of, but when she thought of the time with Mary, learning new things about what she thought was a very familiar topic, she smiled.

It was after lunch when one of the supervisors knocked on Danny's door and told him there was a lady there to see him. "Who is she?" Danny asked. "I'm not expecting anybody."

"Boss, she just said it's important, but I gotta tell you, the way she's dressed, wow."

Danny looked at the papers on his desk and considered telling the unplanned visitor to go, but after a brief hesitation he stood up. "Thanks, Bill, where is she?"

"She's in the reception office. Good luck." He headed back to his work while Danny went to the front office to see the visitor. With his marriage a mess, he wasn't happy to see what was apparently a pretty woman, but he was curious why somebody would come to talk to him.

He walked into the small room and looked at the receptionist, who nodded toward a woman sitting in one of the chairs. He noticed she WAS attractive, a had a little extra padding on her, and she wore a mid-thigh dress with a wide belt that highlighted the swell of her breasts and hips. The scoop neck wasn't low, but the woman's considerable bust left soft swells of pale skin and a deep cleavage. Her red hair was pulled back in a pony tail that fell to between her shoulders.

"Hello, I'm told you wanted to talk to me." He stood a few feet in front of her. When he gave his greeting she stood up quickly and extended a hand. He took it and was surprised by the firmness of her handshake.

"If you're Mister Reynolds, then yes, I want to talk with you. Could we go some place where we can talk privately?"

And there it was, the very thing he was trying to avoid. "I think I'd prefer a more public setting, Miss ...?"

She smiled. "No Miss, just Mary. I'm going to guess you would feel uncomfortable because of your wife, but Rhonda is actually the reason I'm here, though she doesn't know I'm here. I see your recognition of her name. Can you also name her biggest pain in the ass right now?"