Rhonda Gets Deeper into the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=======

Saturday morning wasn't as strange as last week, but it was still strange having the house to herself. Rhonda was beginning to get used to the half empty look of bedroom and bathroom, but there was still a nagging sense it wasn't right. She decided to be really different and not get dressed. The instruction was to be at Carmen's house at 3, so she had plenty of time to get ready.

By the time she had her second cup of coffee, the novelty of nakedness was wearing off but she didn't feel like using the energy to get dressed. Instead she decided to get some housework done just because it needed to be done. The feeling of doing something naughty came back as she vacuumed the floor, cleaned the bathroom, and dusted shelves. At one point she even imagined herself in a frilly French Maid outfit. The idea stuck and before lunch she was online, looking at some options to order one. As if a pin were pushed into a balloon in her mind, she remembered she had nobody to wear it for and her mood deflated quickly. She closed the computer and started cutting up an apple.

One thing about the images she had seen lingered as she ate. One of the ads had shown a girl in the frilly black and white outfit, but she also wore a bright red ball gag. The contrast in color was the first thing to catch her attention. Then she started wondering what a gag would feel like. She had seen a picture from the same company of a girl with shackles, a shiny chain hanging slightly slack between them. These were things that had always embarrassed her to even talk about, and now she turned them over in her mind. The thought came to her, what would Danny think? A few minutes later she was sitting in a dazed state, wondering if that even mattered any more.

At just before 3 she parked on a street of one and two level houses, looking like almost every other community built between 1960 and 1975, and checked the address again. The yard needed tending, the trim around the brick called out for paint, and the garage door was open showing that there was only room for one car in the two-car garage. She recognized Martin's Tahoe in front of the house.

Carmen opened the door just before she rang the bell and took her hand before giving her a hug. The hug felt a little different from yesterday and as she hugged back she knew why. Carmen did not wear a bra. As they went through the hallway to go down to the basement Rhonda looked into the living room. As if staged, there was a man asleep in a recliner with a bottle of something in the hand on his rather pronounced belly. She looked again at the lithe Carmen and wondered where that relationship had gone wrong.

In the basement she noticed a nice recreation area, but her eyes focused most on the couch that had been opened into a bed. Martin and Melody were on it, both in underwear already, with Melody on top of Martin and her legs spread around his. Melody was giggling and moving her hips side to side.

Martin spoke up first. "Hey, there's the new girl. Get out of those heavy clothes and come join the party."

Melody looked over, a huge smile on her face. "Hi Rhonda, welcome to our sex den. I want to put in a reservation for some time with you." She laughed again and gave an "oohh" of surprise when Martin moved his hips.

Completely out of her comfort zone, Rhonda felt Carmen take her hand and say, "My house, my turn first." Rhonda was turned to face the hostess, who had dropped her shirt to expose small bare breasts, and felt fingers at her buttons. Stunned, she felt two buttons opened before Carmen stepped up against her, sliding arms around her waist, and for the second time that week they were kissing. This wasn't the passionate, happy kiss like had happened with Mary. Now she kissed because she was expected to. Carmen's voice was in her ear. "Melody doesn't know."

After a minute, Carmen stepped back. "You need to relax. My god, you're stiffer than a board."

"Probably not as stiff as Martin," Melody chimed in. That didn't relax Rhonda and Carmen noticed.

Carmen walked to an open spot on the floor and pulled out a pad. "I think you guys are scaring her. You kids play nice while I help her relax a bit." She used her finger to beckon Rhonda. "Ok, no argument out of you. Strip down to panties, then face down on the pad here. Let's go, stop standing around like you're an overwhelmed teenager."

Rhonda thought Carmen nailed it with that. She was behaving, and feeling, like an overwhelmed teenager. Part of her wanted to experience wildness, to let go and let the tide carry her, and part of her wanted to run home. She saw that Carmen's unbottoning had merely exposed her bra a little, but now she was expected to undress more, and she was sure Martin, and probably Melody, were watching. At least they were behind her.

When she moved too slowly, Carmen got up on her knees and said, "Ok, dear, you get the shirt and bra off, I'll take care of pants and shoes. Come on, the sooner we get the clothes off the sooner I can start getting you relaxed."

She wanted to cry as she felt her pants being pulled down her legs, and felt herself tense when she heard Martin's "Oh that is a sweet ass" and Melody say "I'd love to lick that for a while." Her arms were frozen in place again, now with her open shirt caught at her elbows. In her mind she played the options. She could run out half naked and just go home. She could say no, put on her clothes, and go home. Both options would result in terrible things being said about her. Or she could go along, trust that Mary and Carmen would do their best to help her, and end up having a man other than Danny fuck her. None of the options appealed to her.

Unable to get Rhonda to work with her, Carmen stood up and started pushing the shirt off the bent arms. Rhonda saw that she had an angry look now. The bra was unhooked and taken off. Rhonda didn't know when Carmen had removed her own pants, but they were now both in just panties, Carmen's a red lace thong, Rhonda a hip hugger style in black cotton. Carmen started urging her downward. "Face down on the mat, now. Move it, woman."

Martin laughed. "You need to hold her. How about Melody gets your strapon so you can use that cute ass and get it ready for me."

Now Carmen wasn't holding back any more. "Martin, you're an ass and you aren't helping me get her relaxed. For some people, group sex isn't as natural as you seem to think it is. You want her to enjoy this and want it again, don't you?"

Rhonda's eyes were closed as she felt Carmen's hands begin massaging her, but she could hear the sneer in Martin's voice. "I really don't care if she enjoys it or not. She's here, and I've got a raging hard on that I want her to handle." He laughed at his bad pun. "You have a half hour to get her ready, then I'm going to look into her eyes while I pop her faithful wife cherry."

Melody giggled, but Carmen looked at him. "You have some disgusting metaphors. But in half an hour you might have to go through me to get to her because I'm looking forward to a long cuddle with her." There was a pause as Martin scowled at her, the she said again, "My house, my turn first."

It took time, but gradually Rhonda felt herself relaxing. Melody's giggles slowly turned to moans, then got louder as the sound of a mattress being bounced on filled the room. Carmen's tongue began to augment her hands as she massaged her guest's back. At one point she leaned forward, small breasts just touching Rhonda's back, and whispered, "I know you hate this, but loosen up."

Carmen moved. Rhonda felt her legs gently coaxed apart, felt Carmen kneel between her knees, then felt hands on her ass, sliding through the leg openings on her panties to access the soft skin. One hand moved, sliding down. A fingertip touched her labia, very gently, caressing them. Carmen slid off to the side, helping Rhonda roll over, then half climbed onto her again, letting her thigh press against Rhonda's mound as she moved in for a kiss.

Carmen's lips were soft, her tongue raspy but wet, and her thigh insistent as it rubbed Rhonda's mound. She also moved her own hips so that Rhonda's hip was rubbing back. The sounds of the mattress got louder and faster as Carmen pulled free to lick Rhonda's face, hand sliding back under the black panties and caressing the loose petals of Rhonda's pussy. The smaller breasts rubbed on Rhonda's rounder breasts and Rhonda was intrigued by the feel of very hard, rather large nipples against her own.

As Melody cried out and Martin grunted his release, Carmen smiled and whispered in Rhonda's ear, "Success. He wanted you first, but I've still got you." A little louder she said, "Are you starting to relax now?" Rhonda nodded. "Good, but not enough yet. You aren't feeling very relaxed down there. Let me see if I can help speed you up. Push off my panties, will you?"

Carmen got up on her knees and moved to Rhonda's side. The smiling face looking down seemed to suggest trusting her and Rhonda pulled on the panties, once again looking at a bare mound. Once the garment was off, Carmen moved back between Rhonda's legs and helped her out of her panties. Soon both were naked and Carmen moved toward a classic 69.

"Oh, all that hair needs to go," Martin was saying. "It looks like a monster down there."

"I kind of like it," was Melody's comment. "I haven't seen a hairy pussy in years. Not since I made Carmen shave hers." And she giggled again.

Carmen paused as her head lowered. "You didn't make me shave it, but as a penalty. If you can keep from dripping all over my floor, get over here and lick the part Rhonda can't reach." She dropped the rest of the way and began sucking at Rhonda's clit, causing the woman to suck in her breath and begin licking the pussy invitingly lowered over her own head.

A short time later Rhonda noticed movement and saw Melody move into view, naked breasts sagging, but about the size of her own. She was smiling as she leaned forward, one hand landing just beyond where Carmen's leg extended, the other on Carmen's ass. As she kept licking the offered pussy, she watched Melody lean forward and begin licking as she moaned. She felt a long, sensuous lick between her legs and felt Carmen arch her back a little. This was all new to Rhonda, and she wasn't quite sure how to take the woman licking an ass, or the one who seemed to enjoy it so much.

The licking and toying continued, Carmen starting to grind her pussy on Rhonda's face, Melody beginning to rub her finger over the now wet anus, Rhonda relaxing more and now twisting a little herself. That movement seemed to encourage Carmen who began licking harder, faster, and more focused on the clit. Rhonda felt hands slide under her thighs and soft fingers probing her wet entry. Where was Martin in all this?

Melody went to two fingers in Carmen's ass, and finally to three, each addition bringing a louder moan from their hostess along with extra effort at Rhonda's pussy. The newest member of the group was now writhing, moaning, anticipating her release. Melody pulled free of Carmen and lowered her head to just above Rhonda's. She had a very contented smile on her face and she whispered, "Get ready, newbie," followed by that giggle she did so often.

Melody moved aside and Martin came into view, his cock hard in his hand as he slowly stroked it and knelt down. "Don't go anywhere, Rhonda, there's a surprise for you at the end." With Carmen now up on her knees there was nothing to lick, nothing to do except watch as Martin pressed his cock to Carmen's ass and slowly moved his belly toward to rounded cheeks that moved back to meet it. The ass ground against the belly and moans of pleasure came from where her own pussy had been caressed so nicely.

Rhonda lay stunned, trying to accept this. Melody had licked and fingered an ass, apparently opening it up so Martin could then shove his cock into the relaxed hole while Carmen moaned in pleasure. The wet pussy seemed to open and close above her head as the cock began sliding in and out of the hole so close to it. The sound of kissing came from below her and fingers slid into her while a thumb teased her clit. Very quickly the stimulation took over again and she knew that soon she would climax in front of everybody.

The cock was sliding faster and faster when her wall broke down and Rhonda cried out in an orgasm. The fingers, they had to be Melody's, hooked inside and teased her while the thumb made circles around her wet clit until Rhonda relaxed her arched back. When she opened her eyes, Martin had pulled out of Carmen's ass and was pushing it down toward her.

Carmen was the one who reacted. "Oh no you don't. Martin, you are not going A2M on her first time."

"Fuck you, bitch, she needs to learn to enjoy it sometime. Now is as good a time as any. We'll get this hot little housewife broken in good and she'll be part of my stable forever."

The cock came lower and she could feel the tension in Carmen's legs as she tried to think of a solution. "My ass is horny now and I want to feel your cum. Why do I have to give up pleasure for a new girl who needs to be taught how to do everything? Fuck my ass and let your cum run out on her. That way I get my happy and she still gets your cum with my ass mixed in."

Rhonda's mouth was pressed tightly shut as the cock was almost touching her now. It hesitated there as Carmen made her pitch and Rhonda thought she really didn't want to have either option. Still, dribble was probably better than having the cock put into her mouth and being told to suck it. She heard him grunt and the cock went back up, disappearing into Carmen with one hard thrust that brought a grunt from Carmen. He was fucking her ass again, but now he was slamming into her, bringing a grunt instead of a moan with each thrust in. Finally he gave a cry like a dominant animal and held it inside her, shaking his hips while she gasped.

Melody was suddenly next to Rhonda's head as the cock came out, soon followed by a stream of whitish cream that ran down and dripped from the pussy above her head. The cream fell on Rhonda's face and started running off with Melody's tongue trying to chase it and keep up with it. Martin moved Carmen's hips around to spread the drippage and Rhonda closed her eyes as a glob fell toward them, breaking into two sloppy parts on the bridge of her nose. She heard Melody giggle. "I think I'll leave the eyes covered. She's cute with the creamy pools right there."

Martin's voice cut in. "Since you were so concerned about her and this, you can clean it up and get out of the way." Blinded by the cum, she didn't know what it meant, but Melody kept laughing and Martin kept saying, "Harder," while there was a slurpy sound.

For a moment there was no sound at all, then Melody laughed and said, "Here we go, ready or not," and she laughed more as Rhonda felt something at her pussy, then felt it push all the way in and felt a man's weight on top of her.

Rhonda cried out. "Oh my god, no, please, get out, no."

Martin's voice came from near her head. "Oh, fuck you, bitch. Oh, wait, I AM fucking you." He began pumping hard and fast into her pussy as her tears mingled with the cum floating on her eyelids. "Come on, bitch, you wanted to dance, now get those hips moving or tonight, since you don't have any reason to hurry home, you're going to ride me in my car while I'm parked on the street and everybody walking past will know what a slut you are."

She started moving her hips, bringing another happy laugh from Melody, then her lips quivered and Carmen spoke up. "Martin, you need to stop." He didn't, instead arching his back to plunge a little deeper. "Martin, I said stop. Get off her now." Beyond her ability to contain it, Rhonda began openly crying now. Melody was suddenly silent, but Martin was pounding into her shouting, "Fuck the bitch, she gave up her husband, she wanted to dance with my cock."

Carmen began pulling at him and in seconds Melody caught on and pushed. Between them he was rolled off the crying Rhonda, who immediately rolled over and hid her face. Martin looked at the upturned ass and started to move back between Rhonda's legs. Carmen shoved him and he fell, standing up and raising a fist at her.

"Put that fist down, I get that all the time when dipshit isn't passed out in his chair hugging a bottle. She said no, she really said no. This is turning into rape and I didn't think we did that. It certainly doesn't happen in MY house."

He glared at her, then looked at Melody, who was suddenly laying next to Rhonda and rubbing her shoulders while whispering, then back to Carmen. "I don't know what your game is, but I know stuff. You'll pay for interfering, and next week when I come over here you'd better have her ready for my cock all afternoon because I'm going to take her pussy, ass, and mouth in that order. If you ever push me again, I'll knock you into a wall and then I'll make arrangements for your past to catch up with you." He got dressed and stormed out.

Melody was running her hands through Rhonda's hair, saying, "I'm sorry, Rhonda, I thought you were just playing with us. I didn't know you didn't want this. I feel awful for you now. Can you forgive me?"

Carmen laid down on the other side. "I think we both need to ask if you can forgive us. I should have told him to leave you alone before." She saw Rhonda raise her head an turn it, unwilling to open her eyes. Quickly grabbing her own panties off the floor, she carefully wiped Rhonda's eyes. "Hey, I failed you. I hoped after two times he would be done, but he apparently wanted to fuck you and I wasn't ready for that."

Melody looked up at her friend. "What are you talking about, failing her? Carmen, what's going on and why wasn't I told?"

Carmen looked down. "You weren't told because I was trying to keep it subtle, so we could avoid what ended up happening. Come on, Mel, it's obvious to some that Rhonda isn't like us. You and me, we love sex with each other, with Martin, with husbands when they're aware enough to know we exist. Rhonda, she just wants her husband, though I admit I'd like her to enjoy the occasional woman if I'm the woman." Her half hearted smile was not echoed by Rhonda.

"You didn't trust me?" Melody was hurt now, and angry.

"I felt if you were just natural he would be less likely to notice me trying to steer him to you. That bit with with ass licking, which I loved by the way, that was the kind of spontaneous act that was perfect. Would you have done it with as much enthusiasm if you knew?"

"But you didn't trust me, and after what we've done for the past four years, that hurts."

Rhonda spoke up. "Speaking of hurt, he was thrusting pretty hard there and I hurt. Could you help me to the bed? I need to sleep for a while."

Melody took one side, Carmen the other, and they helped Rhonda stand up and get to the bed. Carmen set a phone to go off in two hours and they climbed into the bed together, one woman on each side of Rhonda, holding her.

They woke to a man's voice. "Well, isn't this cozy? What the hell do you think you're doing? You ignore me, and then mess around with women all day?"

Carmen said a soft, "Oh shit," before rolling over and answering. "For your information, this girl had her husband walk out on her a few days ago and she came to Melody and me for some comforting. We got carried away, I admit it, but what were we supposed to do? Just throw her out the door and say, 'tough shit, chick, take care of yourself'?"

That seemed to deflate the guy a little, but not completely. "Well what about the things I need, like your sweet body that I used to hold so close?"

She now got out of bed, completely naked and told the others softly to get dressed and leave. "You were asleep holding a bottle in your arms. You want to be taken care of?" She unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock. "They're leaving, so by the time you get good and hard we can move to the bed and you can have me any way you want me."