Rhonda Gets Deeper into the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know she has a lot going on at work. And, there are, there are things."

Mary sighed. "Mister Reynolds, please. I didn't ask you to describe it, I asked you to name it." She could see his discomfort with the situation. There would be time to play on that, but right now she wanted him to get her out of the small room with a receptionist less than ten feet away.

He hesitated for a long time, then turned to the receptionist and said, "Yvonne, I'll be in my office. Call me in 15 minutes, ok?"

Yvonne smiled at him. "I'll make sure to call." She looked at Mary with an expression that said, "don't mess with the boss," and set a timer.

As Mary followed Danny, she commented, "You have a well trained, and obviously very loyal, staff. My compliments."

He didn't turn around, but when they were nearing the office he said, "The pain begins with M. Can you finish it?"

The woman sighed again. "I wish I could say migraine, but it's Martin. Actually, I have a relationship with him that is very different, but we will talk about that behind a closed door." She heard Danny grunt and felt that was not a good sign for the coming conversation.

He held the door for her, closing it behind them, and then motioned for her to sit while he went behind his desk. When he turned around, he noticed she was still standing, still smiling as if the smile was glued on. "So, you want to talk about my wife. Start."

"I promised her I would do what I could to try to get her out of her mess and back into your arms. Are you interested? Or would you perhaps like to try another pond to fish in?" She had eased up the front of her dress until she felt air on her pussy. She watched his eyes intently.

Danny glanced down, took a second to register that he was actually looking at a woman's shaved pussy, then met her eyes again. "Please put your dress down. I think we're finished."

Mary dropped the hem of her dress and sat down, crossing her legs. "Oh my god, you actually said please. When she told me about you I thought it was too good to be true, but you looked at me with my hem at my waist and you said PLEASE. That is so, oh my god, I really need to get you two back together." Suddenly her smile was gone. "Except then, I'm going to lose her as a friend, and I would love to get to know you both. Oh, not like that, though I wouldn't complain. Just, it would be nice to even just be friends."

"You're the girl," he suddenly said. "Rhonda said she was going to see a girl who said she would help. And did you get your payment?"

Mary stood and walked to the desk, leaning on it opposite Danny. "Rhonda said a little more than I would have liked, but she was honest with you. And I'll be honest. For me, it was wonderful just being able to hug and cuddle and not having hard cock shoved at me or into me. I think she enjoyed it, but what she wanted was her husband."

It was tempting to put his hands on the desk and lean back, but he resisted. "And what about your husband?"

Once again Mary smiled. "Oh, you noticed the ring. Most men never get that far. My husband is a wealthy man who is a politician. He enjoys taking his staff to special meetings with him. Like, just the two, or three, or I think a couple of times it was four of them. He gets around to me a few times a month, but his heart isn't in it. I don't care any more. As long as I get to live in a big house with lots of nice clothes and jewelry, and I can show off or get a massage or fuck whoever I want to fuck, I'm ok with it. Your eyes tell me you don't understand, and that's one reason I like you so much. I told you I have a different relationship with Martin. He thinks he's conquered another married woman, but for me, once a week I'm guaranteed to have sex and I won't complain about the tools he carries with him."

"I really don't want to hear about his tools," Danny cut in. "Or the details of how you cheat on your husband or he cheats on you. I've never gone out with a girl, or wanted to, since my first date with Rhonda." He paused. "Not even when she announced she was going on a date without me."

"Ok, she chose a really bad term for that, and I didn't know so we haven't talked about how she created a problem that didn't have to happen."

Danny moved around the desk, expecting Mary to back away, but she held her ground. "Rhonda said there were several married women in the dance circle. Are there any that are NOT married?"

For a moment, Mary was all business. "Look, I'm married to a politician and sometimes he trots me out so show off what a good family man he is. Don't try to intimidate me." She kept watching his eyes and saw understanding. "Good, now, the dance thing. We, the women, helped create this problem because each of us is in a dead end marriage with no to little sex and no passion in either case. We follow Martin because he adds some spice to our lives. Rhonda came in and she was excited that first day. I mean, she was bubbling over excited. We thought it was just like us, an escape from a husband who would scream to the skies about cheating but did nothing to keep his wife close."

She saw a water dispenser and paper cups and got herself a drink, leaving Danny to think about what she had said. "That one night, last Friday, we were all getting on her, helping him shovel drinks at her, thinking she was just a little uptight and needed a push to relax enough to get what she really wanted. One woman even challenged him to mark her as his and he said he would do it that night. Each one of us thought Martin was giving her what she wanted. But then we met the next night, and he had told her to be there. He was down the street and saw you leave. He called her that night and asked her to invite him for the night, but she probably didn't tell you that, did she?"

Mary got herself another drink. "Martin came in and he was all full of himself, telling us what he had done, how she was having her period but he threatened to leave her in the middle of nowhere on a dark night if she didn't thank him for driving her home. She didn't tell you that part, either, did she? Yeah, and then she didn't arrive, and a half hour passed and she still wasn't there and Martin was getting upset, the others were all getting wound up, ready to harass her about how all she wanted was, well, she had gotten what she wanted and tried to vanish into the night. But I'm married to a politician, and I suddenly understood. She wanted to dance. That's all. No sex, no cuddling, no trying to make her husband jealous. She just wanted to dance. That was why I volunteered to call her."

Danny was visibly upset now. "Yeah, that's pretty much what she said. Not about you calling, but I mean, the just dancing part."

"And she invited her husband to come and keep an eye, and an arm, on her, even telling him he could just sit at the table and chat."

"Yeah, she, uh, she did say ..."

"And that would have made Martin furious but would have left him nothing to pin on her. No going to the dance with him, no hugging good night, no blow jobs." Mary's eyes had narrowed.

Danny moved back behind his desk. "I said I don't want to hear details."

"Mister Reynolds, you are married to one of the nicest, best women I know, and you wouldn't come with her to even watch her dance. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

He was going to answer when his phone rang. He jumped a little, then answered as he remembered. "Thank you Yvonne, could you call again in 15 minutes?" "Oh, I'm fine, it seems she's a friend of my wife who I hadn't heard about and there was some girl talk that she wanted to share with me." He put down the phone and turned back to Mary, seeming to be a little unsure what to say.

He looked at her. "I don't want you to laugh." She crossed her voluminous chest. "It's a mental block. Every time I imagine myself getting up and dancing I freeze. I mean, even in my mind, I can't dance. I just lock up and look ridiculous. I'm trying to get past that, and I have a plan, but I'm nowhere near ready. I can't even walk into a place where there's dancing."

Mary put her hand out. "Stop, you're a successful businessman, with a beautiful wife who loves you, and you're afraid to dance? That's the whole problem? That's why you're living, well, wherever you're staying, and she's getting bullied by Martin? How's this for a counterweight. He wants like crazy to fuck her. He wants to fuck your wife, because she's your wife. And you're afraid to dance?"

He sat down and looked up at her. "Now turn that around a bit. I know he wants her, and I am so proud of her for holding out this long. Even knowing that, yes, I'm afraid to dance. Just the thought almost freezes me in place. I'm trying, but it's hard."

"I'll teach you. I can come here, you come to my place, we go out, whatever. I'll teach you."

Danny looked down. "I have a plan, and I'm working on it. I have time and we do have an escape cottage in the country. That's where I'm staying now. It's a long commute, but I'm not sleeping well anyway."

"Martin is going to fuck her. She can't keep holding out while you decide you aren't afraid of whatever you're afraid of. I am trying to help you get her back. But I will expect a payment if I succeed." She smiled again, that same smile she had when she lifted her hem.

He looked at her and groaned. She was right, but he just couldn't overcome this in a day.

They talked a little more, waiting for Yvonne to call again. Once that was out of the way, he walked her back to the entrance and shook her hand again as they gave their good byes. Mary turned to Yvonne and said, "You take care of this guy. Not everybody gets to work for a boss as nice as him, and he needs a little extra care right now." Then she opened the door and was gone.

Rhonda was feeling like she finally had a handle on the new training program when she saw a familiar shape come into view.

"Leave me alone. I have a lot to get done and I finally know how I want to do it."

Martin leaned forward and said softly, "I know how I want to do it, too. I want you bent over, my hands on your tits."

She glared at him. "This is my desk, in my work area. You have nothing here. Keep bothering me and I'm going to start raising my voice. I've been debating if my reputation is worth getting you fired for sexual harassment."

He stood up, still smiling. "Ok, that's fair, this is your territory. Tomorrow night, you come into my territory. And then we'll see who ends up," he grinned, "on top."

She stared after him as he walked away. He had reminded her of the inevitability of a choice. She would either need to risk her reputation, or let him have her to play with. And worse, he had gotten her mind out of the focus she had been in while getting her plan together. Now she needed to take time to get that back and start putting down notes.

Life was hard to schedule living alone. There were some leftovers she needed to take care of, so that was dinner on Friday. Martin had taken the hint and left her alone on Friday at work, but now he was expecting her at the club again. She went through the motions, got herself dressed, and found herself parking with a half hour until she was actually expected. She considered sitting in her car, but life was boring enough now without adding more. She decided to start walking and see what happened.

As she walked within sight of the club entrance she saw a hand waving in the air. As she paused to see what was happening, a woman came running out of the crowd near the door and she recognized Carmen. She groaned as she realized her free time was over already.

"Rhonda, I'm glad you came early. This is really an amazing coincidence. Or did she tell you?" Carmen's dark hair was brushed upward, giving her a look of some kind of troll doll with a much cuter face, and it was held in place so tightly it hadn't moved while she ran.

"Hi Carmen. What's the coincidence, and nobody told me anything. What she are you talking about?" Rhonda was confused, unhappy at being found so quickly, and upset at what she knew the night would hold for her.

Carmen put her arm around Rhonda and started walking slowly back toward the club, her head down and a big smile on her face. Her voice, though, was soft, and not smiling at all. "Ok, I get it. There's risk to this and not everybody can be trusted. I guess I wasn't fully trusted either, but here we are. First thing, start smiling. I'm a great friend of yours and people need to think we're sharing some super sexy secret, just between girls. Second, you need to follow my lead today and tomorrow if you don't want Martin pawing you and filling you up multiple times. Oh, I forgot, your schedule is changed. Betty had an unexpected visit from a sister or something, so you're coming to my house tomorrow."

"I don't ..."

Carmen cut her off. "I said smile. When Martin sees us talking he needs to think I'm telling you about tomorrow and you've decided to look forward to it. Damn, you're upsetting things with your husband loyalty and Martin should just cut you loose, but once he's got his cock aimed at you, he's going to want to use it."

"Carmen, what are you talking about? What don't I know?" Rhonda was now a little worried that people were learning more than she wanted them to know.

"Listen, I don't know how Martin got started on you, but I can tell you his thought for tomorrow is that I mess with Melody and he fucks you all afternoon. Do you want that, or do you want just a chance that I can keep it to one round and we save you from having him paw you after that? I'd love to have time with you, and Mel swings both ways pretty well, so there's a chance we can keep him from poking you again and again. I'm told that's how you would like it."

Rhonda was beginning to catch on. "Really, I'd like to just not have him do anything. You girls, I have nothing against you. In fact, you're pretty fun, but I don't want to cheat on my husband. At least, nothing worse than I've already done."

"Hug me," Carmen told her. They embraced and she whispered, "It's too late for not cheating, but we're going to try to keep things at a minimum. We can't totally protect you."

"Can't or won't?" Rhonda saw Martin round a corner and sucked in her breath.

The other woman sighed. "Fair question, but there are things you don't know about. Your reaction tells me he's coming. You need to look like you are enjoying us tonight. He knows you don't like him, but smile and act like us girls are the best."

"Hey girls, it looks like you've already started getting cozy without me." Martin's voice got louder as he spoke and Carmen knew he was walking up to them. "Maybe we should just find an alley and I can get a blow job and mess your hair so everybody in the club knows what a slut you are."

Rhonda tensed and stared at him. "You are a complete bastard, you know that?"

"Thanks for the compliment. I like thinking I'm a complete something. I don't like leaving loose ends, unless they're loose because I stretched them out." He laughed and Rhonda felt Carmen's arm pulling her close. Or was she trying to hold her back? It sounded like Mary had talked with Carmen. Who else knew about her and did they know she had been with Mary for an evening?

"Hey Mary, how are you?" Martin asked. He was looking past the other girls and Rhonda knew Mary had arrived when she felt a hand squeeze her ass.

"Hi Martin. How are you, Carmen? And as for my new favorite girl," Mary grabbed Rhonda's head and pulled her close, letting anybody watching know there was a tongue exchange going on. Rhonda was horrified by the public kiss, but the eyes right in front of hers were calm and in control. "I claim Rhonda for the night."

Carmen pulled Rhonda back close to her. "You had her last Saturday, I get her tonight."

Martin reached out to grab Rhonda, but Carmen moved her back. "Hey, you get her tomorrow. I want her, oh, well, shit. Ok, you get her tonight, and I get her tomorrow." He was laughing at the game, and a quick look down showed he was quite excited by it.

Rhonda's goal was to keep that away from her, though Mary and Carmen had both hinted that was probably not possible. Still, if they could minimize the contact, that would be good. They laughed and joked a little more, and by then Betty had joined them so they went to the door to pay the cover charge and grab a table. Melody would find them later.

Several hours in, Martin was noticeably upset. He had gotten a few songs dancing with Rhonda, but it seemed Mary and Carmen were getting her up and dancing every time Martin suggested it. Once Carmen had even stopped some heavy kissing with Melody to dance with Rhonda. Melody had managed to keep him from getting too worked up though. They could only push it so far, and now it was obvious they were at the limit. Carmen was walking away from the table to dance with Rhonda and Mary, in a black dress that came to her knees and wearing black pantyhose Mary dropped to her knees and crawled under the table. She looked up from between his knees, smiled, and said she wanted to get rid of the extra legs. Then she said he looked tense and she could help with that.

As Carmen and Rhonda walked back to the table they saw a contented look on Martin's face. Rhonda was about to ask where Mary was when the redhead popped up from under the table wiping her mouth. The girls made eye contact and, finally understanding her role, Rhonda reached across and held Mary's hand while she talked about how glad she was to be with a group of girls who were willing to dance. The glint in Mary's eye made it clear she understood.

It took more effort, but the girls managed to keep Martin from following Rhonda to her car. On the drive home her phone rang with Danny's ringtone. "Hey honey, you're up late."

"Did you go dancing again?" Danny's voice had an odd edge to it. Something was wrong with him.

"Yes, I did. It was an interesting night. I only did a few songs wth Martin. Tonight the girls kept wanting to dance with me." She was trying to tell him he could relax, nothing had happened. At least, not yet.

For his part, he remembered Mary telling him not to let Rhonda know she had seen him. She had made it clear that this was going to be a process, and there might be some incidents along the way. "Oh, so you were behaving while not behaving."

She felt herself getting angry. "How dare you stay up late to call me so you can insult me. I danced, ok? I went to a club and met my friends and we danced. That's all that happened. Why can't you accept it?"

"For the same reason you wouldn't accept if I told you I had been propositioned by a pretty girl and kept meeting her, insisting I was saying no." He was thinking of Mary, but couldn't come right out and say it.

She was silent for a moment. "Ok, I see your point. But honey, we've got some problems right now and while you might not support what I do, I would really appreciate knowing you still love me and want me back."

Now he was silent. "I can't give you a blank check. I want you back, and I love you, but that doesn't mean you can be a wild woman and take me for granted."

More silence. "You know, I think we're both making sense. Maybe we can start here and begin to put things back together. I have a lot to think about, though, and some of it includes you," she said. "So I think I'll hang up. Honey, get to bed. I think I have a guardian angel. She doesn't seem to be perfect, but I think she's doing the best she can." She bit her lip before saying more. "Sleep well. I love you."

He smiled, knowing she couldn't hear a smile, but he was out of words and just ended the call. He looked into the darkness near him and imagined her looking back, her unique smile playing across her lips before she rolled onto him and kissed him. But she wasn't there, and there was no kiss. That Mary woman had told him tomorrow might be the day they couldn't keep up the boundary any more. He thought of Rhonda again, and tried to send some of his strength to her through the air. Then he thought of how hard it was for him to even think of dancing and decided he needed the strength himself.