All Comments on 'Rhonda Plays a Dating Game'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

I hope there is a sequel where Martin pays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ridiculous.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Dumbest story ever published here. Seriously. This thing leaks credibility like a soup sandwich. Martin talks at work, Martin gets fired. You know, workplace harassment and Federal "hostile work environment" laws?

There are also state laws against, you know, criminal behavior. Instead of blowing the bastard, she sits there and calls 911 on her cell phone. Holding a person against their will in exchange for sex in a felony in all 50 states! To call this drivel inane is a gross understatement!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Danny is an ass. Martin needs to grow up and get his ass handed to him, separated, on a platter if he says anything at work. Rhonda needs to get her act together and end the charade before she gets into anything deeper. Well, Rhonda will probably be divorced and hopefully Danny will get angry enough to put a stop to Martin.

shelli_k18shelli_k18almost 3 years ago

more realistic than most stories I've read, thank you for sharing, can't wait to read more. The suggested blackmail, the way she put herself into this, and her absolute refusal to acknowledge that her husband is right.. or ask for help.. I fear she has further to fall.. but when Danny spent some time looking up dancing.. I had hope.. it's not over. I luv your story telling!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Why would you want to write this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It would have been more realistic if they had simply gotten a divorce given her pig-headed determination. Not even the most level headed man would have sat still for her actions. Bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You realize you don't need ANY reason to get a divorce? You simply file under 'irreconcilable differences" and that's it. Her husband can leave her regardless of her actions. Bad conclusion and stupid to boot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.