Ria's Seduction Pt. 02

Story Info
Sex, conversation, more sex. More about succubi.
11.8k words
5
3.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Statius
Statius
99 Followers

Authors note: Ratings and reviews are welcome and appreciated. Thanks for reading. See note to part 1 for what * * means.

I was at the main library on campus doing research in the basement level where they keep all the old important manuscripts, I'm talking about the ones you had to sign in for to see. I had been here for a few hours already and my mind was starting to wander; I was getting bored. It was quiet down here and I was alone, and I hadn't talked to Maya all day, so I figured I'd try getting in touch with her. I was still knew at this subconscious communicating and she usually started it, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

*Hey Maya. You around?*

*Mi senorita Ria! Como estas!*

*Ha! Not much. Just at the library, looking thru old books, thinking of you. What are you up to?*

*Nothing really. Dancing around your apartment naked, kinda cleaning but not really, ha! Missing you. Is the library busy today?*

*Nope. I'm down in the basement all by my lonesome. Just me and a bunch of dusty books. Nobody dancing naked here. Oh, and it's OUR apartment.*

* Awe, you're so sweet. The basement tho? Sounds kinda creepy. Better be careful, you never know what you'll run into down there.*

*Such as?*

*I dunno. All kinds of things. Might even be a sex demon lurking down there. Lonely and horny and just waiting for a gorgeous half Latina girl all by her lonesome self to take advantage of. You never know.*

*Sex demon! No! They're not real! Are they?*

*Oh, they're real alright, and horny as fuck. Better be careful.*

*Oh gosh! What do I do if I see a sex demon? I'm just all by myself. I can't leave, I have too much research to do!*

*Well, if you can't leave, you just have to take that chance. I mean, you could try running away, but I doubt you'd get far. Sex demons are fast, she'll probably catch you.*

*Hmmmm, I can just run between the shelves and hope she doesn't see me. Maybe she won't think I'm pretty enough. I mean, I'm just wearing this old, extremely tight tee and yoga shorts that show off my cute little butt. My hair isn't done, it's just in a loose pony. Maybe she won't like me.*

*Oh baby, that will drive a sex demon crazy. She'll definitely want to just fuck your brains out, ha!*

*Wait! What was that! Think I heard something!*

I was moving around the book cases, peering around corners. Such a fun game.

*Oooohhh... sounds like the sex demon found you down there, all alone... what are you gonna do?*

I did hear something. A familiar sound to me now. Subtle, quiet. If you don't know what it is, you would never notice it. I knew it because I know what it sounds like when Maya travels inter dimensionally.

*Oh no! I'm in trouble! A sex demon is after me! I better run thru these rows of books!*

*Not that way...*

I made my way towards the back of the library, dodging thru the shelves, going to the most isolated spot I could find, away from all the doors and stairs and the elevator.

*Not that way either.*

*Oh I'm so scared! What do I do? Ahhh!*

*Hahaha.... the sex demon is so close! Oh oh... looks like you went the wrong way.*

*Oops. Oh no. Look what I did! There's a wall in front of me! Looks like I'm trapped down here with the sex demon! You really think she'll try to fuck my brains out down here?*

*Most definitely. Sex demons don't care about where, only about fucking, especially if it's a hot little latina mamacita.*

I stood there facing the wall for a minute 'till I knew she was showing herself before turning around and seeing her there in her true form, red skinned devil Maya. Mesh body suit, curved horns and all... oh my.

"Well lucky me, the sex demon is sexy as fuck. I give up. So what is the sex demon going to do to me? I promise not to scream."

I stood with my back against the wall, hands behind me, looking as innocent as I could, putting on a sexy, come hither expression. I was so turned on, I couldn't wait.

"I'd prefer it if you did; making you scream in pleasure is my favorite thing. But I'm going to do whatever I want, hehe. I promise you'll love it."

Before I could blink she was on me, pressing against me, her hands on my hips and tongue in my mouth. I got weak, my legs buckling under me; good thing her body was pressing me hard against the wall, holding me up. The moment she touched me I could feel my wetness grow. She always had that affect on me. She couldn't touch me without me dripping, wanting her; fingers, mouth, tongue... it didn't matter, I just needed something everytime she touched me. Just a kiss from her made me moan. I wasn't sure if I could actually do this here with her without screaming my head off when she made me cum.

Her hands slid behind me grabbing and squeezing my ass before slipping down into my shorts, pushing them down a little. My hands went to her large soft breasts, making her moan in my mouth as she kissed me hard. She broke the kiss and went down to my neck, licking my skin and brought her hands up, pushing my tee and bra over my breasts, squeezing and rubbing them, pushing them together, now it was my turn to moan.

She locked eyes with me as she dropped to her knees in front of me, kissing my belly, my legs, taking her hands and running them up my smooth skin, up to my thighs. Slow and easy she took the top of my shorts in her fingers and began sliding them down, revealing the thong I was wearing underneath. Her lips played lightly over my skin, gliding over me as she moved from inner thigh to inner thigh, gently parting my legs as I leaned back against the wall for support. My hands were on my own body, touching myself. Over my stomach, up to my breasts and back again. To her black wavy hair, tangling my fingers in it as I grabbed her head pulling her into me, into my sweetness.

Her tongue replaced her lips on my skin. Licking, biting lightly, before finally pulling my thong aside and gently licking my lips. I moaned loud, louder than I intended, and I was a little concerned about getting caught, but there was no way I was going to stop. Maya's tongue was the best thing ever, and I couldn't live without it; not like I could refuse at this point, I was too far gone. The sexual energy she put out was overwhelming, especially in her true form, and I never wanted to tell her no. Sex with her was something I would never turn down.

She licked between my wet lips with more force, quickly licking up and down, first one side, then the other, taking my juices on her long tongue and swallowing everything that was coming out of me. She moaned inside me and I felt it vibrate in me.

*Oh fuck Maya... it... it.. it's like the... first... ah... time... every.... time....*

*Hmmmmm Ria, I fucking love your taste. Your juices are so good and yummy. I love how your body reacts to me, how you give yourself so freely to me.*

*Maya, Maya... please.. ah.. inside... ah... me... please... ah... please Maya... *

Since we had been together for months now, I was slowly learning the art of screaming in my mind rather than letting it out verbally. It's not quite the same thing, but it's still a release. Ever since the time we went hiking and went off trail and I screamed my head off, ha! and getting back to the trail where there were hikers, smiling at us when we got back on the trail; that was embarrassing. And of course in a movie theatre, and a few other public places, I learned to be quiet, which wasn't really my thing during sex but I had to learn. I just never knew when I would want her to take me, or when she would want to take me... anyway, back to being eaten out in the campus library.

"Mmmmmm... begging, I love when you beg Ria. Amazing."

She slowly pushed her tongue inside me after licking my clit for a few, making me cum right away. I gushed all over her tongue and mouth. When I came the first time, I grabbed her horns for something to hold onto, and to push her face into my wetness more; I love those curved horns, so convenient, like to the point where they turned me on just looking at them. We could be sitting on the couch watching a movie and I could just look at her and imagine grabbing them during sex and get turned on. Wow, I keep getting side tracked, lol.

*Oh fuck, Maya. Cumming, cumming, more, fuck, more.*

*Oh don't worry. I won't stop. I love your taste. I could go down on you and lick and eat your wet pussy all day. If you could handle it hehehe.*

*Fuck yes, god your tongue is so soft, so long, all the way inside me. Fuck I love it when you tongue fuck me! Fuck, eat me more.*

I was almost doubled over, leaning over her holding her horns to keep myself upright. Otherwise I might have collapsed my legs were so weak from the orgasms she was giving me.

*Maya, fuck Maya, eat me, lick me 'till you get your fill. Feed off me, swallow everything.. swallow my cum, my juices.*

*Ria, Ria, Ria, I could never get my fill of you. I'm always hungry for you, for your cum, for this pussy, for this body, your energy. I love every reaction you have. Your words, your movement, your emotion. No one fucks like you, no one tastes like you, no one loves me like you, and I've never loved anyone like you.*

*Maya, Maya, I do love you. Everything about you, you make me feel... ah.. ah... ah... AHH.... CUMMING! Maya! Cumming.. cumming... oh my god.. Maya.. still... ah... ah.. cumming....*

*Hmmmm... soooo yummy.... fuck I don't wanna stop. So much more I want to do to you. I know you love me Ria, it shows.*

"But we should stop. I don't want to be the reason you get in trouble here. Your degree is important, and I would hate myself if it was my fault you didn't get it."

She stopped eating me and I slumped to the floor, my legs were so weak. I was still breathing hard and kinda felt like I was still cumming even tho she stopped. I closed my eyes for a minute and when I started catching my breath and opened them blonde Maya was in front of me, fully dressed; well, fully dressed for her. A short, very short, white tank that only came down to her tummy. Basically there to cover her large boobs, no bra so her hard nipples were poking out, and a pair of booty shorts, ankle socks and sneakers. Her long blond hair hanging down, over her shoulder on one side. She was kneeling in front of me and started helping me straighten myself out. I reached for her to kiss her, wanting to keep going, to lay her down on that floor and bury my face between her thick thighs, but she wouldn't let me.

"Why not? Why can't I have you like you had me? I want to, god I want to, taste you, make you cum for me. Please?" I gave her my best bambi eyes and pouty look.

"Oh Ria, We can't. I don't want you getting in trouble. I hate telling you no. And I would love for you to make me cum, but I'm not human, remember? I feed off you, your juices, your cum."

She could tell I was disappointed, to say the least. We rarely did one cum and done, it usually went on for a very long time.

"I know, your disappointed, but you have to do your research. You have a deadline coming up, remember? And besides, you're gonna pay me back later tonight. Promise."

A smile, a wink, and a passionate kiss.

"I love you Ria, and to prove it, I have something for you at the table by your books and laptop. C'mon, I'll show you."

She stood and reached down taking both my hands and pulling me up. I couldn't help but throw myself into her arms, grabbing and squeezing her ass and kissing her hard. We made out for a minute, getting my hopes up for more, but she stopped me when I went up her shirt and grabbed her breasts.

"No no no... naughty Ria ha! Later, I promise. Now that's something you don't usually hear. A succubus saying no to sex. But I can't wait to fuck you later, but it has to wait. Come on, you naughty student."

"Ugh fine. I'll wait, but I don't have to like it. You get me so worked up I never want to stop. Must be what guys mean by blue balls, I'm aching for you."

We were making our way back to the table I was using, winding our way thru the shelves of books I had run thru 'avoiding' the sex demon, hehe.

"Imagine being like that all the time, except during sex, and you'll know what it's like being a succubi or incubi. That's how we feel all the time."

"Sounds painful. But honestly it's kinda how you make me feel whenever I'm around you, but I wouldn't give it up for anything."

"Me neither Ria."

She stopped and turned to face me when I said that.

"Maya, I really want you to know I do love you. It's not just the sex, I mean it. I'm in love with you, these few months have been amazing. Your amazing."

"I know you do. And I love you, too. These few months have been amazing. Just being with you and talking to you is filling. I love listening to you, cuddling. Waking up with you."

We kissed again, but I behaved myself and just grabbed her butt to pull her closer; I loved her body on mine, we fit so well.

"And to prove I love you, here you are! Breaking rules again, I know, no food or drinks in the library, but here's your favorite burger, fries, and shake from your favorite fastfood joint! I'll take the trash with me when your done, and no one will know."

I threw myself at her again.

"Oh my god, I'm starving! You are the best! Another reason I freaking love you so much!"

I didn't realize how hungry I was until I saw the food she brought and I devoured it like I was starving. We talked about stuff while I ate, just regular everyday stuff. How my research was going, what she had done that day, blah blah blah. It was pretty awesome really.

"Oh! Geoffrey and Tiesha called. They want everyone to get together and go out this weekend. They know a really nice restaurant and made a reservation for eight. I told them we could probably go."

Geoffrey and Tiesha. He is an incubi and Tiesha is human, like me. Maya actually introduced me to three couples like that which was awesome. A relationship with a 'mythical' being is actually hard, so knowing others was a big deal. Us humans talked a lot; kinda like a support group lol. There are a lot of umm, lies, you need to tell people when your dating a magical being. Anyway, Geoffrey was British and a Nubian god, oh my god he was gorgeous, and Teisha was becoming my bestie. The other couples were an incubi with a man, and a succubus with a man. We usually just hung out at someone's place, because going out with two incubi and two succubi in one place together was a lot for any place we went. It was usually a little chaotic, like we went to a club and I saw a woman touching herself without realizing it; guys would stroke themselves thru their pants; wait staff, bartenders, people dropped stuff and stammered, it could be fun and funny. Sorry for the boring bits, ha!

"Sweet! It's been a while. Looking forward to it. I'm surprised Tiesha didn't message me tho."

"Geoffrey got a hold of me. He said Tiesha's been slammed at work and he kinda surprised her with it. So I'll let him know we're in, then. Im kinda looking forward to it too, it's been a while since we've been out."

"Yeah, my fault. Sorry Maya."

"Don't. You don't need to be sorry. You have classes, research lecturing freshmen. Your busy. Anyway, it'll be nice to see them and Bradly and Apollo, and Gwyndalyn and Dimitri. I guess they just got back from Japan, a little vaca they took. Should be fun."

"It will be. Japan! That's awesome. Can't wait to hear about it. So what are you doing the rest of the day while I do this?"

"Not sure. Think I'll finish dancing naked around you.. our apartment, and clean. My woman needs and deserves to come home to a clean house. And so I can earn some special treatment tonight, hehe."

"Oh you've earned that already. For earlier, and this food. Thank you. You have no idea, that was freaking fantastic."

"Glad you liked. I'm going to go so you can finish up here and get back home to me. I'll be waiting..."

"Dancing naked I hope, ha! Be careful tho, I may maul you when I get home. You got me all kinds of worked up, and I'm still hungry."

A little sly smile, as I leaned over the table to kiss her again. Your probably tired of hearing this, but I really do love her. She said goodbye again, took up the trash from the food she brought me, and slipped thru one of those 'doors' all incubi and succubi know and use, and just like that, she was gone and I was left alone with my books, feeling a little lonely, but so very happy that she came and surprised me with our little game that was so much fun, and of course the food. I still wondered why she would choose me, or why any of their kind would choose a human. These thoughts were hard to put out of my mind, but I had to focus. I had deadlines and I definitely wanted to get home to her, to be with her and, of course, to fuck her brains out.

While I sat at my laptop making notes from old books on my thesis, my mind began to wander, thinking about Maya and yeah, Quetzal too. And as usually happens, I strayed from my thesis research and began looking into the history of incubi and succubi, which I'm pretty sure I knew more than the researchers did, lol. I mean by this point I knew four of them personally and their stories. Another time tho, maybe. The one I couldn't find much on, however, was Lilith, the first succubus. Maya had said very little, but I wanted to know more, so I was spending time after my needed research looking into her as much as I could. Maya didn't ever say much because she didn't know her well, and (I felt she was holding back, too, and I didn't know why) having only had a few interactions with her over the two thousand years or so she's existed... that's Maya's age, Lilith it seems was far, far older. Anyway, I'm off topic again. And as usual, my online searching always ended up with tentacle sex. Weird right? I mean, I wasn't seeking it out, but I guess when your looking up sex demons, sex with succubi and incubi, I guess it's not a far leap for the internet to take you to sex with monsters, and all kinds of weird shit, lol, which included tentacles, which led me to think about my new personal life, living with a tentacle.... thing? and the amazing fucking I got now and then when I wasn't preoccupied with just Maya. Don't get me wrong, Maya was definitely enough, and all I needed; but Quetzal was fun, too. But lately I have been really caught up in making love with Maya; the physical and emotional connection has been a priority for me for a while now, and coming across these stories again got me thinking. Although Quetzal's fucked me plenty, with Maya, I still haven't had my darker fantasy yet, haven't made it known. I hid it as best I could from her, and him, I have no idea if he can read my thoughts like she can, really. Anyway, now that I'm familiar with him, and definitely Maya, a sneaking desire and fantasy was growing in me. I wanted Quetzal to take me. I mean like, take me. Bind me, rip my clothes off, fuck me like crazy, fuck my mouth; double fuck me, and cum everywhere. In me and on me; flood my insides, flood my mouth, bathe me in it. All while Maya watches me get fucked like that, unable to move... me, not her, she can do whatever, lol, except fuck me. I just want her to watch me like that. Don't know why, just a fantasy that turns me on. Am I weird? Or does the thought turn you on too? Anyway. Yeah. I wanted that. Just to come home, and be 'attacked' by tentacles, put however, taken however, fucked however, cum everywhere. Fuck, I'm soaking just thinking about it. I'm just not sure when I should let Maya know so she could maybe surprise me one of these days.

Putting all that aside, it was getting late and I had to get going. I wanted to get home to her and pay her back what I 'owed' her. I was so turned on all I wanted to do was get home, push the door open and pounce on her before she knew what was happening; hopefully she was still dancing around naked, that'd be a treat to come home to for sure, and it'd save me the hassle of getting her naked, lol. I already had it planned; jump her, kiss her hard, push her back on the couch and put myself between her legs, jamming my tongue inside her; no foreplay, just tongue and fingers until she was screaming my name so loud the neighbors would complain. Maybe even sit on her, spread my legs over her and ride her pretty face-- fuck, I'm so ready to cum again, it was hard not to floor the gas peddle, lol I wanted her so bad right now. But wouldn't you know it? Heavy traffic and every stupid red light between campus and home, ugh. I was beginning to hate everything that kept me away from her at all, lol.

Statius
Statius
99 Followers