Ria's Seduction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally made it home and jumped out of my little truck; yep, who doesn't like a girl driving a pick up? Sexy as fuck... anyway. I practically ran up the stairs to our place, and dropped the keys trying to unlock the door I was in such a rush. I finally got the key in the door after cursing about dropping my keys, and dropped my bag with my laptop and other things on the floor, kicked my shoes off and hurried into the living room.

"Maya?" She wasn't there. "Hey, you here? I'm home."

"In here!"

Ah, in the bedroom. Perfect. I made my way into our room where her back was to me, and, thankfully, naked. I grabbed her by her arm and spun her around to face me, her back to the bed. I pounced on her, throwing myself into her arms and pushing her back onto the bed. So far my plan was working perfectly and I stopped kissing her just long enough to stand up and start pulling my shirt off over my head when Maya suddenly stood up and took me and spun me around and pushed me back on the bed before I could get my shirt off.

"Nope. I had mine earlier, baby. I'm giving my succubus girlfriend what she deserves now."

I went to sit up to finish taking my shirt off, when out of nowhere two tentacles wrapped quickly around my wrists, then the headboard, and pulled me back and down.

"Hey!..."

"Hehehe.. oh my god, Ria. I've waited sooo long for you to decide you want this!"

Maya was standing at the foot of the bed above me, grinning. She leaned over me, crawling over me, kissed me and whispered.

"This is going to be so much fun. I can't wait." She licked my face and stood up, and when she did, two more tentacles wrapped around my legs, and pulled them apart, spreading me wide.

"Oh fucmmmpf!"

Another pushed into my mouth as I tried to speak, pushing all the way in and began thrusting, short thrusts, and repeatedly hitting the back of my throat.

"What's that, love? Oh, you wanna be double fucked? You want that tentacle cock in your mouth and between your beautiful thighs? Hmmmm... so jealous of Quetzal right now."

I couldn't move much, but I could turn my head slightly. Maya was sitting in a chair, still naked, leaning forward, watching, her light blue eyes sparkling, her chin resting on her hands her heavy breasts almost resting on her legs. I was still dressed, but had a feeling that wasn't going to last. I couldn't respond really, only nod my head and moan on the tentacle pushing in and out of my mouth, slowly, always the way I like to start sucking. And moan I did, over and over, with every push into my mouth, riding my tongue all the way to the back of my throat, tightening my lips and jaw around it.

"Hmmpf.. hmmmpf.. hmmmpf.. mmmmm...."

"Ooooh.. you sound happy."

"Uhmmm huhmmmm...."

Quetzal pulled out of my mouth for a moment, letting me breathe and relax my jaw for a minute. I loved how he just knew when I needed a break. Amazing. I was wondering tho if he knew I wanted him to cum already, tho. I needed the taste, to feel his tentacle expand in my mouth and release. A little early I know, but he could cum constantly, so it wasn't a problem.

"Ah.. ah.. ah.. fuck Maya, I shoulda known you'd know... I'd kiss you if I could.." as I pulled my arms, nope, no give. This was gonna drive me crazy.

"Oh Ria, this is gonna be so much fun. Hehe. Here, a little taste of what your doing to me, making me watch you get fucked by Quetzal all by yourself."

She reached between her legs and put two fingers inside herself, then pushed those fingers into my mouth and I sucked her juices off them.

"So yummy Maya, I want more."

"Nope. Your all his right now. Your body belongs to Quetzal and all his tentacles, to do to you what he wants, fuck you how he wants, cum where and when he wants. Fuck I'm jealous of you both!"

As soon as Maya pulled her fingers out of my mouth a tentacle pushed back in. I wanted so badly to grab it and stroke it, run my hands over it, grip it, squeeze it, but I couldn't. Being tied, or restrained actually, was new to me and it drove me crazy, not being able to give in to those urges. Fuck I wanted to stroke it 'til it came, my hands were flexing, and my body started writhing on the bed; at least as much as it could with tentacles tying my arms to the headboard and my ankles to the footboard. I was raising my head up everytime the tentacle pulled back, wanting to keep him in my mouth. Then I felt that familiar feeling, it expanded, and grew harder, just like a real cock would. I moaned loud and whimpered, knowing it was coming. The tentacle pushed hard into my mouth, hitting my throat when I felt the first bulge of cum pass thru my lips before he shot a thick load into my throat. Quetzal pulled his tentacle back a little, then another load in my mouth, then a third, coating my tongue, actually the whole inside of my mouth was covered with his sweet thick cum. I swallowed what I could, but started coughing up the rest, spitting it out over my lips and chin, tentacle cum leaking out of my mouth.

Maya was laying on the bed next to me, naked. Her curves accentuated by the way she was laying on her side, blonde Maya, her long hair cascading over her shoulder, her breasts pressed against me. She held my head up so I didn't choke, as I went from coughing and trying to swallow all that cum.

"Hmmm watching you take all that, struggling with your hands, your moans, fuck I'm so wet, it's a shame you can't feel this."

She ran a hand between her legs, rubbing her slit, watching me trying to look. I moaned, partly because of what she was saying, and partly because I felt six tentacles now sliding up my legs, curving around, making their way up my body.

"Oooh, looks like he's not done yet, wonder what he has in store for you? Six tentacles is a lot. Can you handle it?"

"Fuuuuuck...."

My hips were pushing up, my hands were tensing, my legs, which had only a little give, were moving as much as they could; I had no control over my movements. Honestly I was wondering what was coming, too. I could barely think straight, and all I had was a mouth fucking and three loads of cum in my mouth.

Two of the tentacles went under my yoga shorts, one straight up between my legs, heavy and thick, it rubbed against my wet lips, riding between them over my shorts while the other two went under each leg, poking over the top, hooking, and pulled my shorts down under the one rubbing over my slit, exposing my thong. But because my legs were spread, they couldn't pull my shorts all the way down, but just enough to expose my dripping pussy. The thick heavy tentacle didn't enter me yet, but just kept teasing, making me moan even more, pushing my hips into it more, and faster.

The other three, like the first three, were two smaller ones, and one thicker and heavier. The two smaller ones pushed under my shirt first, then my bra, pushing both above my breasts, exposing them. The bigger one started sliding between them, up and down, slow and easy.

Moaning, I craned my neck down, watching as it slid between my tits, the other two still pushing my shirt and bra up.

"Oohhhh, I get it! Quetzal, you want some help?"

Maya sat herself up a bit and reached over and squeezed my tits together around the tentacle, letting it fuck my tits, pushing further and further up with every stroke, but it couldn't get over my shirt. Faster and faster, then the one pushing against my slit started moving faster, and one of the small ones hovered over my mouth, gently gliding over my lips. I opened my mouth and took it in. All these sensations were too much. My tits getting fucked, the mouth fucking I took, the sucking I was giving now, Maya squeezing my tits, spitting on the tentacle to give it lube, and my pussy being rubbed hard, parting my lips; it was too much and I had my first orgasm. I came hard, thrusting my hips up against the tentacle rubbing on me, but frustrated at the same time since I couldn't move my body the way I wanted to. It's amazing how much you express your orgasm thru moving your body; you don't realize it until you can't. I both loved it and hated it at the same time.

"Awe, is my little Ria frustrated? Ha! Not used to being bound. So cute!"

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Cumming! Oh my god, cumming!"

Maya was still next to me, running her finger tips over my body, tracing my curves, dragging her nails over my hips to my waist, tracing the curve of my breasts, as the tentacle was twisting around and over them, until Maya squeezed them together again so he could continue fucking them.

"Hmmmm Quetzal, I think she's ready for you to cum again, all over her cute perky breasts."

Maya mounted me, spreading her legs over me and the tentacle, pushing my tits together hard and tight. Just as I felt the cum bulge on my skin moving up the tentacle to explode between my breasts, the thick, heavy tentacle rubbing me below slipped inside my thong, pushing into me, spreading me. I screamed when it pushed inside me just as the other one came on my chest, soaking my shirt and bra in tentacle cum. It couldn't hit my face because of my pushed up shirt, all bunched up at my neck. The cum shot all over my breasts, between them and on them, some splattering on Maya, too.

'Ahhh, fuck, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Yes! Faster, faster! More, fuck!"

I felt every inch of it inside me. Since my shorts were still on my legs I couldn't spread myself open more, and the thickness of the tentacle completely filled me, pressing against my walls, sending pleasure throughout my body. My confined state was making me squeeze against it as it thrust deeper and deeper into me, pressing against me, my body pulling it inside me, wanting it more and more. As the thick one fucked me, one of the little ones found my button and was rubbing it gently, building another orgasm, while above the thick tentacle came on my chest two more times, while the two little ones that pushed my tee and bra up were taking turns using my mouth, one after another. Is this what a blow bang is like? And the whole time the frustration of not moving was frustrating and turning me on at the same time.

Maya, still next to me, teasing my skin with her fingers put her head between my breasts and lightly glided her tongue over my skin, licking the tentacle cum off me and swallowing it, making me moan and want more of her, or anything that would keep her licking me, like more cum over me.

"Hmmmm.... Maya... Maya... fuck... I would drown in cum if it meant you would keep licking my skin, use your tongue on me... fuck your tongue, your touch, drives me crazy... hmfff... mffff..."

As the tentacles pushed back into my mouth, stroking in and out, making squishing sounds with all the spit and drool they were causing that I couldn't swallow fast enough.

"Oh Ria, if you were drowning in cum I'd definitely lick it all off you to save you, or drown with you in it. As a succubus, I can't think of a better way to go.. hehehe."

Right on cue, one of the smaller ones I was sucking on blew a heavy, thick, sticky white gooey load on my face, covering my lips and chin, dripping down my neck, and the one fucking me pushed in me hard and deep.

"OH FUCK!!! YES! YES! YES! FUCK! Fuck me, fuck me hard! Harder! Harder! Deeper! YES!"

"Oh my Quetzal, sounds like our little Ria wants a good pounding... heehee. Hmmm can't wait to watch this. My little Ria getting pounded by a tentacle. I'll probably cum just watching this."

She leaned in and licked some cum off my face, and licked the tentacle that was cumming. She reached into the nightstand took out my vibe and started stroking it between her legs.

"Mmmm yes. That's nice... nice and gentle, unlike what your getting, ha!"

I looked at her, and she had some cum on her chin from licking me, her legs were parted as she slid the vibe between her wet lips. The other smaller tentacle approached my mouth, leaking precum and smeared my lips with it before pushing back in, the one fucking me started pushing harder and faster, picking up it's pace and force. I was pushing my hips up to meet it with every thrust it made inside me, taking it deeper, wanting it deeper, wanting more.

"More, more, fuck please, more....deeper, harder, fuck me deeper... fuck me harder, make it hurt, fuck please..."

"Hmmmm, the begging, I love your begging. The little cute whine in your voice, your big brown eyes even beg for it; such a turn on... ah... ah... hmmmm... your vibe might make me cum listening to you beg for it, Ria."

Between her talking and watching her play with my vibrator, sliding in and out of her now, and Quetzal's tentacle fucking me harder and harder, I could barely take any more, but didn't want any of it to stop.

"Don't stop, don't stop, harder, harde, more, fuck yes, more. Make it bigger, harder, fucking fill me with it, spread me, oprn me, fuuuuuck!"

I was cumming again... and again. A third explosion inside me as my body was rocked. Quetzal gave me what I asked for; I felt his tentacle expand, pushing against my walls, thrusting as deep as my body would allow. When I came again (and again and again), and my hips pushed up into the tentacle, it really started to piston into me, right in the middle of my orgasm, making me scream louder and louder, so loud he had to shove another into my mouth, pushing into and against my throat as I screamed.

As the tentacles fucked both my mouth and my pussy, the other little one came on my face again, two more warm loads on my face, one for my chest, soaking my upper body in cum. The one fucking me railed into me so hard I couldn't raise my hips up anymore, just lay there and take the rough fucking I was getting, ramming into me so hard the bed shook and my head hit the headboard. All this and I still couldn't use my hands, pulled out to the sides and above my head, which I also couldn't really move, since being throat fucked pinned my head down, too.

This went on for I don't know how long, I was so lost in an orgasmic bliss. I could taste the precum on my tongue as it thrust in and out of my mouth, when between my legs I felt an odd sensation as I felt the bulge in the tentacle split my lips as the first cum load was going to be dumped inside me, deep, deeper than any cum had been pumped into me before. Oh fuck, the sensation as the tentacle flooded my insides with a bigger load than I could have imagined. Pounding into me so hard as it came, he never stopped fucking my wet, dripping pussy, so the cum went shooting out around the tentacle, I could hear it, and feel it splashing against my thighs. I came again with it. Feeling that flood of warm liquid painting my insides pushed me over again, it was fucking amazing and I wanted more, always more. I think if Maya ever leaves me I'd become a total cum whore, she's made me love it so much; anyway.

The mouth fucking tentacle pulled itself out of my throat, then mostly out of my mouth, I opened wide, sticking my tongue out; I wanted it on my tongue, to taste it, feel that warmth on my tongue, taste the salt, feel the thickness of the white liquid on my tongue; the tentacle obliged me. Only not in spurts, but in a slow trickle, like a faucet running on low water; I had no idea that was even possible. I held my tongue out letting the cum pool up on my tongue before swallowing some, while it kept cumming on me every time I closed my mouth to swallow, which would have been impossible, but the one fucking me had relented for a few moments, letting me breathe and recover briefly. And it was brief. The cum dribbling tentacle stopped cumming over my mouth and moved over my face, above my forehead, pouring cum on my hair and the top of my head, then moving again lower down my body. The fucking tentacle pulled out let out a massive jet of cum aimed straight up my body, covering my belly and reaching all the way up to my tits and my cum soaked shirt and bra. I came again with it, another screaming orgasm, my legs and arms straining against the tentacles that bound me to the bed. I almost thought I was done, that Quetzal would release me, and I felt a little disappointed.

"Ria? Hmmmmm.. ah.. ah... are you... ah.. ah. sure you... ah... ah... want... ah.. more..."

Maya had the vibe all the way in herself, and was losing herself in her moment.

"Fuck Ria... seeing you... watching...ah... covered.. ahh... Ahhh.... AGHHH!"

She was cumming hard on the vibe now, and trying to talk to me.

"FUCK.....!"

"Oh my god Maya... I feel so... amazing.. want more, want to cum more... want more inside me... please, someone fuck me more... don't stop fucking me... fuck don't stop fucking my latina pussy.. I'm so wet, need more, cum in me again.. cum wherever... don't stop..."

"Insatiable Ria... hahaha... he won't stop unless you say. Fuck I love watching you. You have no idea how hot you are being fucked by his tentacles. And honestly, I don't think he wants to stop. Seeing you covered in cum is the hottest thing I have ever seen. If it were possible, you would be covered every day, and licked clean by my tongue only."

She leaned over pressing her body against my cum soaked skin and shoved her tongue into my mouth, grabbing and squeezing my breasts as another tentacle slid up between them. She took it in her hand and held it in front of me, stroking her hand up and down it as I took the tip into my mouth sucking and licking it.

"I'm going to hold it in front of you, stroking it while you suck and lick it with those gorgeous lips and that amazing tongue, until it shoots another huge load all over the face of my beautiful latina princess, who loves begging to be fucked, and begging for cum."

"yes! Your latina princess! Your latina slut. Your whore! Anything... stroke it, make it cum on me again, a huge load, cover me, dripping, make my skin snow white... fuck... yes. fuck me again.. fuck me more. Cum inside me again, cum on me again. Make it cum on me again while he fucks me again! Please.. I need it, need it... want it... fuck me make me cum more, for you, I cum for you, only you. I only think of you when I cum. Give me more!"

"How can I say no to that? Damn I love watching his tentacles cum on you, covering you. So fucking jealous right now. You look so damn yummy."

She leaned into my ear and whispered.

"When he's done with you, I'm going to slide down this cum covered body, right down between your legs, spread your lips apart with my fingers, and suck and lick all the cum he puts inside you out.... want me to share?"

As she said this I screamed and came again, partly because, yes I wanted that, and partly because the two smaller tentacles that pulled my shorts down entered me. Not at the same time, but one after the other, like my mouth earlier.

"YES! OH MY GOD! YES! AHHHH!"

It was faster than anything I could imagine. One slid out, the other in before the first was out. I've never cum that fast, not even with Maya. The feeling was.. I don't even know, just... wow. Non stop stimulation. It's gotta be like having two cocks in you at the same time (no, I don't wanna try that but I will do this again). As I was screaming Maya gave me a warning.

"Here it comes Ria, your facial you begged for. Fuck, that bulge is huge coming up the tentacle... oops... I mean those bulges, there's gonna be a lot."

I closed my eyes and my mouth, holding my face up for it, screaming thru my closed lips at the fucking I was taking just in time. One, two, three, four bursts of cum on my face, one after another they exploded on my face and hair. I felt it dripping over my eyes and lips, my nose and forehead, off my chin, everywhere.

"Oh my, Ria! Oh fuck, that even made me squirt a little watching you take all that. Hmmmm... fuck I want you to take more hahaha. I could watch you do this all night and be filled by your energy, heat, your lust and want. You are a feast just to watch."

I didn't have time to respond, and couldn't anyway. The fucking tentacles inside me were too much for me to say anything, or even think. I opened my eyes when I felt the tentacle stop cumming on my face only to see Maya take it in her hand again. I opened my mouth and she put it in; I closed my lips around it and she stroked it in and out of my mouth. The fucking tentacles made me orgasm again, cumming all over them, squirting out of me, all over them, my legs and the bed, soaking it.