Ria's Seduction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ria, Ria, Ria... almost... almost... "

"With me, cum with me Maya, please, with me..."

There was no screaming, no begging for more. Just two simultaneous orgasms, loss of breath, bodies heaving into each other, fingers buried deep in each others wetness, covered with the juices and cum of the other. Our orgasms rocked us, pushing even more into the other, her bliss giving me bliss, my bliss feeding her, sustaining her; giving my Maya what she needed, like she gives me what I need. There were no words, just feeling, emotion, trading of energies, the salt of perspiring skin on skin, hers pale white, mine a sun kissed bronze. Maya put her arms around me, our robes all but off, pulling me tight to her, squeezing me to her, wrapping her legs around me as I slipped between her legs and rested my head on her ample, soft chest. Our breathing settling down with soft sighs, our bodies relaxing, one on the other. Knowing peace and comfort I slid into a dreamless sleep with Maya's fingers playing in and with my long black hair.