Ria's Seduction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awe, now I'm jealous I'm not between your legs to take that squirting in my mouth to drink and swallow, and of course a face wash."

"Hmmmmpffff! Hmmmmmpf! Hmmmmmpf!"

I was having a huge orgasm while getting fucked by two tentacles in my slit, and Maya pushing one into my mouth. By describing it, I just can't. It was something I have no words for, nothing can describe that feeling, that orgasm I felt in every cell of my body, inside and out. Electricity, fire, an icecube shoved up inside me, ky gel, a cock, a soft tongue, a vibrator, a rabbit, a dildo, a facial, a cock cumming inside me... all of it all at once, and none of it at the same time. Then the two tentacles fucking me almost simultaneously, both inserted their tips just inside my lips and let loose ropes and spurts of cum at the same time inside me, flooding me again.

"Fuck yes, inside me, inside me! Cumming inside me! Gimme the big one, fuck, give me the big one to cum in me again. Again... one more, cum in me again, one more cum load from the big one, deep in me, deep inside my wet pussy, deep in my cunt. Fuck, don't make me beg."

I felt the two pull their tips out and the cum leak out from between my legs, I relaxed for a moment, waiting, thinking I had a minute. Nope. The big one slithered up to my slit, pressed gently against my lips, then slammed itself hard inside me; I swear I felt it in my guts. The force of the fuck thrust pushed my body up the bed and lifted my ass off the bed, where it stayed, held up by the sheer force of how hard it was fucking me. I couldn't even scream, the force of it was so much I lost my breathe, and could hardly breathe. It was fucking amazing.

With one last hard thrust it pushed as far into me as it could, and I felt it pulse and the bulges as it unleashed the biggest cum load I had seen yet from Quetzal, and I have seen quite a bit in the last six months. But not like this. After about the sixth or seventh load, the tentacles binding me released, freeing me, and I came again, too. Eight and nine, then it pulled out, cumming on me when the other five tentacles did the same, hovering over my body, ejaculating cum over every part of me. Maya put herself next to me, taking some of it on her as well. She's a succubus so she couldn't resist anymore, ha!

When the tentacles were done fucking me and giving me my bukkake cum bath, I could finally move again. It was nice to finally relax my arms and bend and move my legs, all of which were stiff and a little sore, especially my legs. And as promised Maya rolled on top of me, now with cum on her as well. She kissed me and ran her hands along my cum covered body, her fingers pushing the thick white liquid over my skin. We didn't speak, but I was definitely moaning, still coming down from my orgasmic pleasure and all the sensations I had just had.

Her lips broke away from mine as her mouth began exploring my body, tasting and licking the cum off me. As she did she would run her fingers over me collecting cum on them and reaching up to my mouth, sticking them in for me to suck and lick, and swallow what she was putting in my mouth. I ran my fingers in her hair as she moved down my body, sliding down smearing cum over both of us, our breasts, hers pale white and heavy, mine light brown, smaller and perkier. Our stomachs, and now smearing on her face as she licked and sucked all that jizz covering me as she made her way down to between my legs.

She slipped her arms under my legs, raising me just a little to get the best angle, and slid her tongue inside making me gasp and moan. She sucked, licked, and slurped the cum Quetzal ejaculated inside me, sucking it out and swallowing it, her tongue circled inside me, licking my walls, and giving me another orgasm. I grabbed her head and pushed her into me, while raising my hips and pushing into her. Maya moaned inside me, never stopping her sucking and slurping, reveling in the cum she was devouring, and my orgasm.

"Maya, Maya, Maya..." is all I could get out. Her tongue was deep inside me, and as she sucked the tentacle cum out of me, I could feel it leaking out, there was so much. She was trying to get it all, not waste a drop of it; after watching me that whole time she must have been starving for something, some fluids to swallow, his sperm, my cum and juices, to satisfy her hunger. She was gentle tho, knowing the rough fucking I had taken; I was grateful for her gentleness, as she always was after a rough fuck, or marathon sex, always knowing I was tired and often sore after taking Quetzal. My orgasms she gave me after sex like that were always soft and gentle, not the body rocking, shock, body tightening kind where I spasm over and over. They were more of the emotional kind of orgasm where the physical pleasure is in tune to my emotional need. That kind of orgasm felt like love and the best kind of orgasm a girl can have.

She came up my body again, crawling over me the same as when she went down, our skin sliding and rubbing against each other, cum smearing between our bodies, slippery and wet and sticky. Holding herself above me, her breasts touching mine, my chest heaving into her since I was still breathing hard, she smiled when she looked into my eyes and leaned in to kiss me. I parted my lips and grabbed the back of her head pulling her into me, parting my lips. Maya opened her mouth when she kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth; I had forgotten. She pushed a mouth full of tentacle cum into my mouth that she had sucked out of me, just like she said she would. I took it, twisting my tongue over and around hers, trying to scoop it off, swapping her mouth full of cum between us, back and forth, each of us swallowing a little every time. Wow that was a huge turn on and fun as fuck. I never thought cum swapping would appeal to me, but damn, I would swap Quetzal's cum with Maya anytime. Why not a guy's cum? Because I wouldn't share Maya with anyone. She's mine, and I'm hers. Quetzal isn't human so it isn't like sharing her with a guy, or taking a guy with Maya watching. Anyway, I'm not trying to get caught up in semantics lol.

When Maya knew I was done, not that I wanted to be but a girls got limits, lol, at least we hunan ones do, ha! Unfortunate isn't it? Anyway, she helped me up from the bed since my legs were weak from being bound and the hard fucking I took. I was shakey to say the least. I leaned on her and she walked me to the shower, she turned on the water and we both got in. The hot steamy water felt amazing, and it was definitely nice to wash the cum off. I like it and all, during, in the moment (always have; not just now with Quetzal. Think I've said I've taken facials from guys and liked it) but after? Nope, can't let it sit, lol gotta get that shit off my skin, especially out of my hair. So Maya and I took a shower together, washing each other, nothing crazy happened in there, just bathing; soap, shampoo, touching, washing with a luffa; slow soapy hands up and down each other's bodies, soft skin. Along arms, curvy hips, soft thighs, small narrow shoulders, soft round breasts; you know, two women bathing and washing each other, wink wink.

After the shower, Maya wrapped me in a thick cotton robe, soft and warm and put herself in a small silver satin one, barely tied, showing her large breasts, and barely coming down to her hips. There would be no sleeping in our bed tonight since I didn't feel like trying to clean it up, so we went to the couch where she leaned back on it, and I laid down on her, between her legs, my head on her chest and we just watched some random tv while I waited to pass out, but that didn't happen.

"So why don't you like talking about Lilith much? Seems like every time I ask about her you kinda dodge."

"This again? Ha! Well she doesn't like it when we tell humans about her. Lilith isn't mean or vicious, but she can get angry and she isn't one to cross, but what do you want to know?"

"Everything! Was she Adam's first wife? Is she the oldest and most powerful? What makes her different than you?"

"Ummm... not sure I should answer all those questions Ria, but I hate telling you no, so. She wasn't his first wife. Lilith came about the same as we all do, she came from his subconscious, his hidden desires. What I have been told is that she manifested herself to him, but he left her for Eve.

She is the most powerful, as far as I know. As for the oldest? There may have been a succubus older than even her; Innana, who also may have been more powerful than Lilith."

"Wait... Innana?! As in the Sumerian goddess of love and war?!"

"The same. She doesn't exist any more tho. But yes, that Innana. I never knew her tho, she was gone before my time."

"Now I have more questions. What happened? And are all love goddesses succubi?"

"No, they are not. But Innana gained such a huge following she took on the role of a goddess, until Marduke, anyway. Before you ask, he was a nightmare incubus. Dangerous and powerful, and hated humans, especially women. He thrived on fear. He was so dangerous it took Innana and Lilith to destroy him, I don't know how, Lilith never talks about it."

"Ugh, too many questions. Every time you answer one I have ten more. Ok, let's see... ummm, was Innana more powerful than Lilith?"

"Well let me tell you a secret..."

"Ohhh, a secret! Fun! What is it?

"Your Helen of Troy? That was Lilith."

"What?! Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"Nope. All those Greek kings, all those Trojan princes, she had them all. Anyway."

"Wait! There's no 'anyway'.. why? How?... I don't even know how to respond to that actually."

"Hahaha... why not, tho? She's a succubus, the opportunity was there... I doubt she meant to start a war, kinda like Gwyndalyn 1400 years ago in west Britain although she was probably flattered, maybe even a little pleased; the point is, even if Lilith didn't intend a war, the fact that humans were killing each other over her wouldn't have concerned her. Evil? I don't really know, remember we are not human."

"That makes sense I guess. Anyway, back to my other question; was Innana more powerful than Lilith?"

"I don't know the answer. Maybe. Geoffrey would know. He was around in ancient Egypt. Ask him."

"And Marduke, I assume the Babylonian god?"

"The same. See? Your classical studies are paying off!"

"Yeah, except they got everything wrong, ugh."

"Well your human scholars, hell, the people at the time had no idea so, hard to get it right."

"How is Lilith different than you and other succubi? Like how does she have different power than you?"

"Well, Lilith has been around literally almost forever. Her power was learned, and earned. She taught herself things, sometimes out of necessity, sometimes just because. You can learn a lot in the subconscious of humans. If your wondering why I haven't, it's because my existence has been different from hers, just like your not the same as another woman. Like I told you I can't change my basic form, my body type? Lilith can, to anything she wants. I never had the desire or the need to do that, so I never learned. Geoffrey can create illusion, at least momentarily, which he learned in ancient Egypt. Oh, and he and Lilith both can hide themselves in a humans subconscious without another succubi or incubi knowing. Like Lilith could enter your subconscious and I wouldn't necessarily know."

"But if you all come from the same place, how is that possible? Like if your 'created' one way, how can you change that? Or like, ummm, change who's subconscious you enter? Like how did you figure out you would rather be with a woman than a man?"

"Ha! Well even tho I came to be in the subconscious of a group of monks almost 2000 yrs ago, have you ever met a straight man who didn't want to watch two women together? Besides, obviously my original 'creators' are long gone, and we learn a lot by jumping from subconscious to subconscious. I mean, obviously we can keep feeding off others, as long as there's a subconscious that will accept us."

"Hmmmm.. here's a question. When was your first woman? Who was she? How'd it happen?"

"Really? You wanna know? Probably 500 years or so after my existence began. A lonely woman, a young widow. She Was being forced to remarry to her husband's brother. She never wanted a man to begin with, and she started fantasizing about another woman, one in her village she loved."

"Did you show yourself? Like physically, to her?"

"I did. But only rarely. The world was different then, and I talked to her in her mind for a long time first, so she would be prepared. Luckily we were able to keep it secret. She lived to a ripe old age and passed peacefully."

"Did you love her?"

"Ria, really?"

"I'm serious. I mean, I get it. It's not like I think I'm the only one you ever loved. It's just the more I think about it, the more I realize how many heartbreaks you must have had, how much you've been thru. And obvi I can't pretend I haven't been in love before, not like I am with you, but still. But you know that, you can get in my head; I can't do that with you. I just wanna know what you've been thru, to know you is all."

"I've never loved like I love you, but yes, I did love her. She was the first woman I was ever with, and how I learned I could feed off a woman just as well, if not better, than a man. That's just me tho, Gwyn would tell you differently. She prefers men, but it's good, because like humans, we are all different. It just takes us longer sometimes to figure that out. Like it took me several hundred years to figure out how to manifest physically, but Gwyn figured it out in decades. It's hard, by the way, at first."

"Ok, how about this travelling thing you do? Did you have to learn that?"

"Nope. Some things we are 'born' knowing, like we are 'born' fully formed adults. We know instinctively how to enter a humans subconscious, and knowing how to please so we can feed (sex is instinct for us, all of it, every position), and how to travel about. Funny actually. Dimensional travel isn't that different than snooping in your subconscious, hehe. Oh, and since we're talking about traveling and Innana, I know about a lost temple of hers in the middle of the desert that humans haven't found yet, wanna go sometime? It's beautiful out there under the stars."

"Really? We could go? Like you could take me there with how you travel?"

"You want to?"

"Ummm, yeah... but what's it like, traveling I mean? Am I gonna freak out? Is it scary? Weird?"

"Nope. Most dimensions are empty. From here I could get us there in about 15 to twenty minutes, I think. It's been a long time, so not sure. I would have to remember what doors to take."

"So we could get lost? How's doing that gonna affect me, a human?"

"So cute, ha! Your worried about nothing. It won't affect you at all. You won't be the first human to travel that way, and if we did get lost it would be temporary. Traveling thru dimensions is like, umm, twilight. There's a faint light, and stars every where, no moon, tho. Super pretty. You'll love it, promise."

"That's how you found Quetzal, right? Another dimension? So how many are dangerous and what's his dimension like?"

"Yeah, I found it by accident. And there are definitely dangerous ones you don't want to go to. I've been thru some I never want to see again. And going to Quetzal's can be dangerous. Those tentacle monsters can be huge, and dangerous. Although there are humans and succubi there all the time, those who found it and never wanted to leave. It is non stop sex and fucking and cum. I mean non stop. Tentacles as you know can just keep fucking and cumming, and there are succubi who just live off that, giving up humans all together. The humans that are there I guess were brought there and stayed."

"Have tentacles come here ever? Are they in this dimension?"

"Not all the stories you've read are made up. There have been succubi and incubi who have brought them back, like me. Only difference is, they left them, which I wouldn't do. So yeah, a few of those stories you've read are real."

"Ummm, that doesn't seem right, to people or the tentacle, but gotta say more to people."

"Right? But we don't have the same, umm, conscience or moral code? as humans. We're not evil, well, most of us. There are the nightmare ones, but even then they act more like your Greek Furies than just being evil. Of course there was Marduk, but anyway. Succubi and incubi are mostly indifferent is all. Like Lilith. She doesn't hate people, but she doesn't get attached either, at least anymore. Humans are mostly a food source, or in some sense, we are servants of people, since we are created from your subconscious to please you sexually; and no, it's not like a sex slave thing. We actually can abandon a human at any time, and humans get addicted to us and can go thru a withdrawal if we leave them."

"Yeah, I get that part; I'm not sure I could function without you. If I lost you then... I don't know really. Is it bad that a part of that is the sex? Like I know no one could do to me what you do, touch me like you, please me like you... ugh it's not coming out right."

I had rolled to my side, and Maya was on hers and we were facing each other. And I was getting frustrated trying to express what I meant and failing.

"I get it, Ria, I do. I'm a succubus, I think you forget that. What we do is get you addicted to sex with us. Fucking and pleasing is, in the end, our entire reason for being. Falling in love is like a side affect of consciousness, of being alive. A wonderful, beautiful consequence, one I wouldn't give up, especially with you. But still, for us sex is the first thing; after all, we can't survive without it, literally. We pass and fade without sex, without the physical pleasure, without feeding off that energy and cum. I know you know, but I also get it's hard not to forget that your with a succubus, not just some hot, sexy mamacita, who's also a fucking sex goddess, ha!"

"Reasons why I love you Maya. You get it. You understand me. Not just what I want and need from sex, but in all the other ways."

My eyes were starting to water, she makes me so emotional. Facing her, I buried my head in her chest and pressed myself against her, the fingers of my free hand playing on her skin just below her breasts. She kissed the top of my head and wrapped her arms around me tight.

"I hope Maya that the longer we're together, I have something other than just my body to offer you, that I can know you like you know me; that I can give you emotionally what you want and need. Some day."

"Ria, you are love. You give more than you know. And remember, for me your gorgeous body; your long thick black hair, your big brown eyes, that cute little nose, your naturally sun kissed skin, soft and warm, your gentle slender fingers, soft and firm perky breasts, warm tongue, slender shoulders, round hips, firm butt, short toned legs, cute little toes, your soft voice, and those thighs, your lovely beautiful thighs, your scent like flowers, breath like a summer breeze; all of it, all of you is life."

I had one hand under her robe touching her skin, she had my face between her hands as we were laying sideways facing each other, our legs tangled over and under and between. She kissed me and ran her fingers thru my hair, mine gliding over her skin, touching her waist, hips, down her long smooth legs, sliding to her inner thigh. Our bodies pressing against each other, trying to become one, to become a part of the other, as if there were a way for two bodies to merge together.

Gently and slowly hands slid between thighs, fingers slipping inside, circling in the soft, tight wetness, sliding in and out, while breathes became heavy, and our chests heaving into each other. Instead of giving space for cramped arms, we only pressed into the other more, getting closer, feeling more warm skin on warm skin, breath intermingling with breath between kisses and wet tongues tangling in our mouths. One rhythmic pace, no rushing or hurried fingering, no eager orgasm; our bodies and our want patiently waiting to give and take what was being given. I buried my head against her soft chest, hers resting on my head, our legs intertwined, one pulling the other in, each pushing into the other. I could smell Maya's skin, taste it's salt when I licked and kissed her chest, her other hand on and in my hair, stroking it, grabbing it. I heard her breathing become labored and heavy; she was taking and feeding off my energy, my desire and want, my craving and lust for her, absorbing my sexual energy, more important to her than cumming, than the orgasm I was building inside her.