Rich Girl, Poor Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Rich girl, poor girl.
953 words
4.44
6.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies for the delay in Part II. Enjoy this F/f Findom/Finsub story!

Victoria Brennemar---heiress, submissive, finsub

Kristy Walsh--former waitress, newly wealthy findom

Stephanie Myers--attorney, dominant, findom

It took a lot of convincing for Kristy to believe that Victoria wasn't completely crazy. That what she was offering was, in fact, legitimate. Kristy was, through life experience, naturally skeptical. She had seen so much and suffered so much indignity that someone offering to change her life brought out her natural cynicism.

Despite that, she found herself standing in the grand foyer of Victoria Brennemar's Penthouse apartment. It was a stunning foyer, filled with art, statues, and a cut glass chandelier worth considerably more than most people's homes. Dominating the space was an oil painting of Victoria. Kristy made a mental note that, if this was a legitimate offer, that the painting would be the first thing to go.

"What do you think of the place?" Kristy, half smiling, said "Well, I suppose it will do." This elicited a laugh from Victoria, and helped to break the ice considerably. "Well, please come in...to...your home" Victoria said. Kristy again half-smiled, still not convinced.

Kristy traversed from the grand foyer into a spacious, luxurious living room. It was magnificent with a view to match. The skyline was aglow with the winter landscape. "Please, this is your home now, or at least it will be, if you want it. Please make yourself comfortable." Victoria gestured to Kristy to sit, and Kristy did so.

"I'm really tired. It was a long shift." Kristy said. Victoria sensed an opening. "May I get you some wine and, um...I dunno, maybe rub your feet?" Kristy just stared at Victoria for a moment. "I'll take White" Victoria said, referring to the wine. She didn't respond about the foot rub. Victoria scurried off to fetch the wine. She returned with one full glass and presented it to Kristy.

"The servants are off tonight. said Victoria. I called ahead and gave them the next three days off, paid vacation. I told them I wanted to be alone after my father's funeral. So, we're alone and if you're concerned..."

"Remove my shoes." Kristy, interrupted. It wasn't a question, it was a command. Victoria didn't have to be asked twice, nor did she delay. She dropped to her submissive knees in front of Kristy and began undoing the laces of her sneakers, sneakers covered in grease from the diner floor, sneakers which seemed out of place in the opulent surroundings.

She removed Kristy's sneakers and Kristy's socks, moist from sweat; from being on her feet all day. Not surprisingly, Kristy's feet were beautiful. For some reason it surprised Victoria that Kristy had a nice French Pedicure on her long, perfectly aligned, milky white toes.

"Liking what you see?" Kristy asked, catching Victoria mid-stare. "No need to be embarrassed, I mean, we're talking about fetishes and switching lives, might as well own up to a little foot fetish." Kristy chuckled.

"Ah, yeah, they're really nice feet, Kristy." Victoria said. "In fact I was just thinking that..." Victoria was interrupted by the bottom of Kristy's foot in her face. "Oh for God sake, you know you want to, kiss them you idiot." Kristy commanded.

Again, Victoria wasted no time as she began to lovingly, reverently kiss the bottom of Kristy's feet. She began to kiss and massage adoringly, submitting herself to Kristy's feet as Kristy laid back with her eyes closed, sipping wine and being pampered.

This went on for about fifteen minutes.

Victoria didn't dare interrupt Kristy as she relaxed. Suddenly, Kristy spoke, breaking the silence in the room.

"I'd want it all in writing, done legally, with no recourse on your part." Kristy stated, coldly.

"The money, you mean?" Victoria asked, then kicking herself for doing so.

"Yes, obviously the money." If you're serious about this I want an attorney here. Tomorrow. To discuss it. I will be 100% sure of this before I sign anything. Do you understand me, Victoria?

"Yes, Ma'am." Victoria stated. "I understand perfectly."

"Good. Kristy said." Now, since we have the entire evening....Kristy said, her voice softening. Run me a hot bath, refill my wine, and go call the attorney while I soak in the tub. When you come back, you can bathe me. And if you're a good girl, I'll let you go down on me. I haven't had a good orgasm in a few weeks."

Victoria was elated. She immediately turned red, sweaty and became tongue tied. Yes, Ma'am, of course!" Victoria was so excited. She followed Kristy's instructions to the letter. She ran the bath, filled it with bubbles, lit candles, refilled the wine, put on soft music and helped her new Mistress into the tub. Her body was, not surprisingly, perfect. Her breasts were a B cup at best, but they were proportioned to her body. Her legs seemed to go on forever, punctuated at each end by two beautiful feet and the most magnificent rear-end she had ever seen. Kristy's shaved pussy was the bow on this package of exquisiteness.

"Stop drooling and go make the call." Kristy commanded.

As Kristy luxuriated in the tub, Victoria ran off to call her attorney. She'd never reach her directly at this hour, but left a message with her assistant to please call her ASAP and that she'd need to see her first thing in the AM.

"I left the message with Stephanie's assistant" Victoria said, returning to the luxurious bathroom where Kristy soaked. "She'll be here in the morning." "How do you know" Kristy asked. "Because, as of right now at least, I'm still Victoria Brennemar."

"Not for long." Kristy thought to herself. "Not for long."

Part III very soon