Richard and Jeannine

Story Info
As a teen, I fuck a couple while dressed as their daughter.
1.2k words
4.21
21.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since you enjoy my sex stories so much, I thought you'd love to hear about what happened when I went back to the sex store on First Avenue where I bought my first vibrator.

It was about a year and a half after I won that disco dancing competition at the club in Everett. I think you know by now that I'm a show-off, and that I always had a thing for older guys. Still have, as a matter of fact.

Anyway, at the store, I picked up this neat little silver butt plug. I was very curious about exploring anal play more, and also could tell I would enjoy see the round bulbous end sticking out of my ass when I looked in the mirror at home. Or maybe surprising a new guy when I took my underwear off for him in the back seat for the first time.

I inadvertently came up to the counter at the same time as this well-dressed older guy -- I'd say he would have been about 48 or 49 at the time. He was wearing a suit and had picked up a pair of large dildos from the back wall, along with a nun costume that was marked 25% off.

He was just ahead of me, and I guess the clerk wasn't paying the best attention. It was only about quarter past 11. I put my butt plug down for a second to find some cash in my purse, and the clerk took it and rang it up with the guy's purchases.

I was confused and stammering and blushing. The guy paid and said with a smile: "Don't worry about it." It was about $10, which was more money in those days.

"I'm Richard," he said. "Can I treat you to brunch at Elsie's?" It was a greasy spoon a couple of blocks away, very popular for a few years back then.

I was hungry, since I'd only had time for a cup of coffee that morning, and the attention excited me. So I said yes. He had kind of a Gregory Peck-meets-Richard Burton Daddy thing going on.

Over eggs and hash browns, he made his proposal. He was very much a gentleman but extremely dirty. I was intrigued. I had been fantasizing for a couple of years about spreading my legs for cash favors. A few years later, I'd go even further. Do you remember those swingers magazines with the people fucking and sucking on motel beds in the ads with black bars over their eyes? Well, that's another story.

Anyway, I agreed to meet up with him again. I went with Richard and his wife Jeannine for a drink at that old tiki bar at the Marriott downtown, just to see how we would get on.

I liked Jeannine a lot. She was big, loud, blonde, big-titted, aggressive, with short red fingernails. Jeannine always wore a hat in public. It turned out she had worked as a manager at the same Sears as me, but in housewares and gardening. Now she was a manager at this credit union on Sixth. She was also fully bisexual and into tall girls like me.

After I finished off my vodka soda, I stuck out my tongue at her and told her: "I'm up for anything."

We went on a couple dates before I ever saw their house. One of my favourite times was at the Neptune. We went to see a reissue of Belle de Jour with Catherine de Neuve. We sat in the back row with me in the middle. They both fondled my tits, and I tongue-kissed him while she slid her hand up my skirt and put two fingers in my cunt, circling my swollen teenage clit with her thumb.

I still remember going to their place for the first time vividly. They had a big two-storey heritage house in Queen Anne, surrounded by a 10-foot-tall hedge.

Richard had it all scripted out.

Their daughter Anna was two years older than me and studying art history at Stanford. Jeannine had showed me a picture of Anna at Lake Union the summer before, standing on a dock, filling out her floral bikini. Big tits, full ass, a lot like me.

I went into Anna's bedroom, changed into the bikini, and came out in the sunshine to be inspected and admired by Richard and Jeannine.

They were waiting for me on the patio by this little fountain. Both naked. Richard had a long circumcised cock and was wearing sunglasses. I remember how thick and curly Jeannine's blonde-brown pubic hair was and how you could see her inner labia -- thick and ragged -- swelling with excitement when she saw me.

"Do you like what I got, Daddy?" I said, swaying my hips as I walked past them. I came closer and brushed my ass against his face. His prick was rapidly rising.

"How about you, Mommy?" I said with a smile. Without awaiting Jeannine's response, I pulled the bikini bottom aside and showed her my cunt, spreading my lips apart to proudly reveal my bead, glistening with excitement.

They called me "Anna," which fuckin' turned me on. We were tongue-kissing in a group, with Jeannine hungrily reaching inside my bikini top to squeeze my nipples. I had my hand on Richard's fully erect cock and masturbated him.

"You wanna come, Daddy?" I said. "You wanna come, maybe in my cunt?"

We went inside the house and I remember he was going to take me to their bedroom instead. Instead, I grabbed him by the hand and pulled him into Anna's room instead, with Jeannine following. Lots of throw pillows, a Carole King posted on the wall, bed in the corner.

I showed him my tongue. "Don't you want to fuck your daughter in your daughter's bed?"

I pulled the bikini bottom off and he mounted me, missionary-style, my legs wrapped around him as Jeannine watched. He rammed me hard, balls-deep, with the bed creaking. I could see a big framed photo of Anna on the bookshelf, in her high school cap and gown, which turned me on even more.

I'd told them I was raised Catholic, and Jeannine came back in wearing the nun outfit. She sat down in a chair next to the bed, pulled up her habit and played with her clit with one hand while pinching my nipple with the other. Richard was grunting loudly with pleasure as he fucked me, his hard stomach rubbing my clit with each thrust.

"Put some cum in Anna's cunt," Jeanne repeated. "Put some cum in Anna's cunt."

It was a mantra. His cock stiffened inside me. "Yes, Mother Superior," he said. I realized at that moment that Jeannine was in charge of this household.

That pushed me over the edge as they fucked me hard as their new daughter and Richard started to yell as he came in my cunt. I let out a cry and had my tongue all the way out of my mouth.

When Richard was done cumming, Jeannine told him to pull out and then pushed her face into my slit, licking the cream out of me as I pushed against her face.

That was just the first time. I'll tell you more stories about Richard and Jeannine another time. Do you wish you could been there to play with Richard and Jeannine with me as your big sister? We could have had so much fun as a family.