Rick

Story Info
My gym mentor teaches me how to be loved.
3.1k words
4.65
5.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

A couple of years ago my brother in law, John, invited Anne and myself to join him for a week at a country hotel. He had membership of a hotel group scheme and had the opportunity to use some rooms before the year end. John's wife, Mary would be there and also her sister, Jo, and

husband, Rick.

Over the years we had met Rick and Jo at various family events, but I had never really got to know them well. I did know that they were both fitness freaks. Jo was always very slim but muscular, and Rick, who was a builder, also spent quite a lot of time in the gym.

When we arrived at the hotel we met up in the lobby. I embraced Jo and shook hands with Rick. He had a very firm handshake, although not the intimidating sort that some insecure guys practise. He smiled broadly and looked me straight in the eye. I had never thought he was particularly interesting but his friendly attitude made me think I had misjudged him a bit.

As the week went by we had a relaxing time, exploring the surrounding countryside and visiting some nice bars and restaurants. On Wednesday morning the sun was shining and I had risen early. I was grabbing myself a coffee when Rick came downstairs. He was wearing a white vest and tight white trousers, similar to those that gymnasts wear. I couldn't fail to be impressed by his physique and, without thinking, I spoke, "Looks like you must be spending a lot of time in the gym, Rick"

He smiled at me, "Yeah, its really Jo who got me into the fitness thing a while ago, when I was recovering from an injury at work."

"Well it's certainly working for you" I said, really not thinking how he might be reacting to my compliments.

He smiled again, "Maybe you should try it out sometime yourself. Why don't you come down to the gym with me and I'll show you the ropes. The gym that I use belongs to a friend of mine, so I can use it out of hours when its not busy."

I thought to myself that I probably was a bit out of shape and it could do no harm, so I agreed. "Great," he said, "I'll pick you up next Tuesday evening then, if that's Ok"

On Tuesday evening we went there at about 7pm. The gym closed at 8pm so it was already beginning to get quieter. In the changing rooms I put on a teeshirt and some old shorts, and went through to the hall. Rick was wearing a jazzy lycra one piece vest and ultra short shorts. I have to admit, that as a 50 something his body only looked mid 30's.

The muscles in his legs were amazing, and his arms and shoulders, while thankfully not the massive bodybuilder type, were really toned, and had a great shape.

He called me over and led me to the side of the gym where there was a life size diagram of a male and female body. "Ok Pete, first we need to see what you want to aim at. Looking at you I can see you're about average for your age." He stretched out my arm and felt the upper and lower muscles. Next he asked me to stretch my legs out and then ran his hands up and down them. I felt a little embarrassed but could tell he knew what he was talking about so was happy to put myself in his hands.

When 8pm arrived, and the gym closed, Bill, the owner, asked Rick to lock up when we were leaving. I had been on one of the rowing machines at the time but Rick came over to talk. "Pete, you might think this is a bit odd, but when I get the gym to myself I like to workout naked. It helps me keep a better eye on my muscle groupings and it just feels better when you exercise. You don't need to do it if you don't want to, but take it from me, its better."

I was a little surprised, and the thought of my somewhat soft body being on display, next to Rick's toned and muscular frame, made me a little uncomfortable. On the other hand, I thought, well, in for a penny, and stripped off.

I continued on the machine but could see Rick doing squats nearby. He was right. You certainly could see his muscles working. You could also see his cock and balls swinging vigorously as he rose and squatted in turn. I was conscious of him seeing me watch him so I tried to concentrate on what I was doing. I couldn't deny that his body was something beautiful and (what was I thinking!) attractive.

After we had been working out for another hour he suggested we stop. I started to head to the shower but he said that he often had a massage after the gym. Although the masseur had gone home, he offered to give me one if I wanted, before we showered. I suppose I just didn't want to offend my new mentor, so I agreed, albeit a little reluctantly.

We went through to the massage room and I hopped onto the table. Since I was already naked I didn't take another towel but simply lay face down. When I felt Rick's hands touch my shoulders I knew that I really was sexually attracted to him. I had been trying to deny it to myself but, as his strong fingers pushed deep into my flesh, I knew I wanted it to go on till my whole body submitted to him.

He worked hard on my back, then my arms. When he touched my legs I could feel my cock push hard against the table as he pushed his fingers in to ease any muscle tension which the workout had left. I knew if I turned over my erect cock would either attract or maybe repel him. I didn't know what I would say - maybe just sorry? As I was struggling with this he suddenly came to a halt. "OK Pete, that'll probably do for now. Lets get a shower and we'll get on our way."

I don't know whether he had guessed that I was hard for him or not, but it gave me a few seconds to calm down and then follow him into the showers. Luckily there were several showers so I didn't need to expose my embarrassment any more, but could enjoy the calming effect of the hot shower.

As we were getting ready to leave Rick looked at me "So what did you think Pete. Do you want to keep at it for a while?"

I was now honest with myself and I wanted to have this beautiful man's touch again. "Yeah I'd like to if that's OK, although I think it may take a while to catch up with you!"

He smiled at me, "Well we've got plenty of time Pete, and your body isn't really in bad shape. It just needs a bit of coaxing in the right direction. Maybe I'll work on my massage technique so you can get more out if it!"

"Well I don't know, Rick, it seemed pretty good to me. Anyway I'm happy to be your student!"

We drove home chatting and he dropped me at my door. "Next week same time Pete?" he waved.

"Yeah, see you then" I shouted after him.

When the time came for our next session Rick drew up outside and I got into the car beside him. He was smiling and I thought I could detect a faint scent of musk from him. When we changed at the gym he had put on a tank top and lycra shorts. I had also picked up a new vest and shorts so that I might at least not look so much like the new boy!

Rick had worked out a routine specifically for arms, back and legs. As he said, my abdomen could wait awhile. We were both working really hard, and when 8pm arrived and we were left on our own, we were relieved to discard the shorts etc. and continue naked. I looked over at Rick. His whole body was shining with sweat. It made his muscles stand out, so that where you normally only saw one muscle on his thigh you could see three different ones. I had the craziest vision of licking him all over!

By now I couldn't take my eyes off him. His body was perfect, and his cock, even unaroused, hung beautifully against heavy balls. When he suggested a massage I could hardly stop myself from running to the table.

"I think this time we need to work on those legs Pete, so if you lie on your back I'll get some oil."

I lay down and gazed up to the ceiling, trying to avoid getting erect, although I had resigned myself to a simple apology if it happened. I didn't have to wait long. He started with my feet, tenderly caressing them, then pushed his strong hands on each side of my leg right up to my groin. The first time he did it I could feel my cock, although he didn't actually touch me. On the second stroke, however, my cock was aiming out to the side and he couldn't help but touch it with his wrist.

"I'm sorry Rick," I said "whatever you're doing is turning me on!"

"Yeah?" he continued up the other leg. "Snap," he said, and I could see, as my own cock was now standing straight up, that his was now hard as a rock. "Do you want me to go on?"

"God yes," I gasped, and this time caught his hand at my groin. He looked at me and took my cock.

"I don't think you need any work on this Pete. It's beautiful." He took my cock in his right hand and began to wank me slowly. Then he was bending towards my cock. I couldn't believe it was happening. He put my cock in his mouth and began to suck me and lick me up and down. I knew I was too excited and came within minutes. He was licking and sucking up my cum. "God you taste so good Pete. I could just suck you all day!"

He stood back a little and I gazed at his cock. He came towards me and offered it to my mouth. It was perfect, not massive, but just beautiful. When I took it in my mouth I pulled him towards me and could feel the muscles in his arse stretching and relaxing.

After I'd been sucking him for a while he moved back down to the end of the table and climbed up beside me. Putting his hand behind my neck he kissed me, deeply and passionately. I pulled him on top of me kissing him back and feeling his hot cock and balls on mine. His jaw was so strong, and his body was like a vice on me. I knew I wanted to be fucked by him badly although I had never even kissed a man before.

He whispered to me, "Lets have a shower then I have something to show you."

We went to the shower and soaped each other as we kissed. I whispered to him, "Will you make love to me Rick? I've never done this but I want you."

"Come with me," he said, taking my hand. He led me to the end of the gym and opened a door. We went down a corridor and he opened another door. Behind that was, amazingly, a bedroom, beautifully decorated with a lot of mirrors and erotic photos.

"Surprised?" Rick asked. "I had a boyfriend for a while some time ago and I made this for us. We separated last year but luckily I left this in place."

I took his hand and pulled him with me onto the bed. We were both fully aroused and explored each other's bodies almost violently. "Fuck me Rick, please," I whispered.

"I'd love to, Pete but it would be quite painful for you. Its better that we work up to it slowly, but meantime you can fuck me since I have the experience."

I kissed him and sucked his beautiful cock. I wanted him to give me his cum but we both wanted each other badly, so he crouched on the bed and I explored his gorgeous hole with my finger, while fondling his cock and balls below. He whispered to me to mount him and I brought my cock up while leaning on his massive shoulders. I pushed in and my cock was very quickly inside him.

He slowed me down and we were both in ecstasy. As I pushed, he pushed back. We moved onto our side and I wanked him as we pushed. "Jesus, Rick," I said "This is so beautiful!" It wasn't long before I had my whole cock inside him and we were both able to thrust on each other with the full force of our bodies.

When we came I didn't want to come back out of him. That feeling of extreme peace and satisfaction was beautiful. When I finally did he held me in his arms and kissed me. I knew then that he was meant to be my 'top' and I was desperate to be the 'bottom' who could bring him the supreme climax. I'm sure he knew this too and began immediately to train me. As we kissed deeply he probed my hole gently.

I was very quickly erect again and this time I spread my legs over his head. He took me down into his throat while continuing to probe me with increasing firmness. I whispered softly to him, "Rick I want to be your lover. I want you to know that you can have me any way you want, anytime, and do what you want to me."

He nodded, although I was still thrusting into his throat, but now pushed harder into me with his finger. I put my hand behind me to encourage him but he held back a little and let me cum into his throat, sucking everything I had left. He gasped "Yes Pete I want you like that. Next week I'll bring some more stuff and you'll soon be able to let me fuck you easily."

Over the next two weeks we managed to meet several times and Rick worked my hole a lot. Between that and exercises with a dildo I was truly ready for him. After gym that night we went straight to the showers and then to bed. With the tiniest amount of gel he penetrated me immediately and smoothly, licking my neck and wanking me expertly, as I pushed my arse up against him. He whispered to me as he drove harder and harder into me. "Pete I love this so much it's like I'm floating above you and every time I drive further into you I feel like my whole body could be inside you."

"I feel that too Rick. Its like when you're in me I'm in another world."

The following week when we were in the gym Rick had grabbed two bikes which were facing each other. As we both got some speed up I could see his cock growing harder and harder inside his Lycra, and I thought mine was going to burst over the top of my shorts!

When 8pm arrived and the last guy had closed the door behind him we dismounted our machines and came together. Rick pinned me against the wall. His cock was pushing against me as he ripped my shorts off. In a moment he had turned me against the wall and I could feel his cock pushing into me. "Yes?" he whispered.

I wanted him completely. "Mmmh!" I gasped as he began pushing well up me, not waiting for any intelligible answer. He was bigger than me and was using his whole force against me. I couldn't get away even if I wanted to. I started to cry out as more pain mingled with pleasure, but it just made him thrust harder and harder. So this is what its like to be taken, I thought. As he came into me my feet were lifting off the ground. He was kissing my neck and back, his strong arms still locked around me.

I gasped "Yes Rick do me again - lets go to bed - I loved your fuck but I want you to make love to me now."

In bed I pulled his cock and balls upwards and took him slowly into me, sucking him slowly but firmly into my mouth so that he quickly became as big as I knew he could be. I kissed him deeply while continuing to pull him upwards. "Now Rick I want you slowly while I'm on my back for you. Don't speed up til I tell you but fuck me deep and long"

I lay backwards and he eased forwards with his hand under my back. He found my hole easily and did as I asked, no quick jerks, just one long sliding throbbing hot glorious length, which seemed to go on up me forever. I pulled his mouth to me and put my hands around his toned arse, kissing him deeply but not losing his rhythm.

"Now Rick, now," I whispered, "let yourself go and fuck me like your bitch!" He began slowly like a steam train and was soon driving fully in and out. It was so hard I didn't know if I could take it, but he had me. He had me fully controlled in his grasp and I had to obey him completely. As he lunged into me he found my nipples and began squeezing them as he kissed me, then stretched my arms out wide. I responded, stretching my legs further out so that he could move that extra little bit more up me and his balls smacked into me joyously.

"Ok Pete,"he gasped, "I need to cum into you now!"

I screamed at him to fuck me and felt the hot jet of his juices in me as he made the final energy sapping thrust.

I gasped "Thank you thank you Rick. That's the way I always want you."

"Me too, Pete, it was amazing," he said. We fell together for a long time kissing and exploring each other. I wondered whether there could be even more sensation to come. It was difficult to believe there could be but it was already so much fun trying!

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers