All Comments on 'Rick'

by Dannyboy23

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ChloecrossedChloecrossed9 months ago

OMG, I wish my personal trainer could take me like that! Xxx

Reggie2xxReggie2xx9 months ago

I need to go back to the gym and find a nice trainer. Great writing!

76fellow4876fellow489 months ago

I would guarantee that this is imagined in self-declared straight male's mind. At some point in their lives. I would even go as far as to say that it may be one of the reasons so many 'heterosexual males' work so hard to deny homosexuality so voraciously.

There was one Army buddy that I would have loved to have had such an experience with him. And in all these past decades he was the only one that I knew our bond would have been ratcheted a bit further than it has gone. Life had other plans in that we moved away so that our get

togethers were further apart as time went by. Our differing paths in life made it more difficult. I was made to know that he died two years ago (at 76 yo.) His bio indicated that he achieved his desires for which I cheered. He deserved his happiness. But it did leave a definite hole in mine in that I did not take that opportunity in which we could have shared more. If you have the opportunity, I recommend you take it, setting aside any hesitance you may feel, and reach out. The worst is that he will say "no",, but you will probably end up with a stronger relationship either way.

(I was his junior by two years. But we were equal in maturity and knowledge.)

The story gave me a what-if I appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh god just so hot..such a great description of what it’s like to give yourself up to a trusted lover and to be taken into another world by his penetrating cock..

Just a great story..thanks so much..

JT

Exluke1Exluke19 months ago

Realistic start of their friendship with nice progression. Rick was great and considerate as a strong experienced top. These guys are just getting started!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous