Rick and I Ch. 01

Story Info
How we met.
1.6k words
4
3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're snuggled under the covers. Rick is spooned up behind me. "What do you think she's doing now?"

"What time is it? Nine? Dinner at the conference will be over, so she's deciding who she'll fuck tonight probably."

I feel his woody hardening between my legs and shuffle around. He has a beautiful cock. Mm, and a wonderful mouth.

______________

A few months ago.

"You're late, Fred."

"Yes. They sent me to the Kitchener office after lunch."

"Well, never mind. Go get ready. I want Fifi tonight. I've laid out her outfit."

"Yes dear." No kiss?

Friday is our 'date night.' No matter what else is going on, Friday we go out on a 'date'.

Over the last few year Cora has become dominant. Sometimes I'm her 'wife' Fifi.

'D' cup breast form. Pink and purple lace bra and panties. Mid calf length dusty green with a smoke green vertical print modest collar long sleeve dress. Pastel green round toe three inch block heel pumps. Silver sea shell earrings and subtle makeup.

Back home we make love. I keep going, kissing and eating as well as fucking 'till she's completely satisfied.

__________________

Saturday after supper she announces she's going 'out with the girls.'

I know it's no use begging. I choke back a sob. I know what's going on. She'll shower when she gets home, but I'll still know.

"Baby, you still awake?" She's stroking me.

I am now!

"Just lay back."

She straddles my hips and impales herself on my cock and begins to gallop. Maybe she didn't get any cock tonight.

"Uh. Uh. Uh." He boobs bounce. "Uh. Uh." She flips her long brunet hair that way she does as she cums. I cum too.

"Be right back."

She returns from her shower wearing her ankle length sleeveless pink satin nightie and pulls my arm over her to snuggle. God I love her.

___________________

Another Friday night.

"Wow. New dress? You look great."

"Thank you dear." Did she actually blush? "Now go get ready, I made reservations at the club."

Alright! I'm Fred tonight. The yacht club dining room is only open weekends in the winter, and it's best to make reservations.

I put on my navy trousers and light blue button down shirt, no tie, and my black loafers.

Her dress, I commented on, was sky blue with a modest collarless neckline and little silver buttons every two inches from collar to belt line. The pencil skirt lower half ended just above her knees. Robin egg blue spike heels were on her feet, and for jewelry she wore her two row pearl choker necklace and matching bracelet.

I hold her three quarter silver fox fur for her, then pull on my raccoon jacket.

"Come dear. There's Rick. You must meet him."

They're a good looking couple.. She's a pretty blond. Pink lip gloss, flawless complexion. Cute as the proverbial bug.

He's a hand width taller than me. White blond hair and a surfer tan, even still in February.

"Ricki dear, this is my husband, Fred, I told you about."

As we shook hands, "Glad to meet you, this is Rita."

"Hi, Rita." We touch fingers, she and Cora cheek kiss."

______________

Back home Cora selects our matching pink chiffon baby doll nighties. Nice! That means some good sex.

"And I got something for you dear, from the sex store."

?????

"Actually it's for both of us. A new clitty cage we can both enjoy."

Actually I don't really 'enjoy' being caged. But OK. "Oh." It's one with a clam shell that holds my balls and a big silicone cock.

"No, no, please dear."

"Do we need the belt to help us do what we're told?"

"N-n-no dear."

Defeated I take it to the bathroom, shower, brush my teeth and put it on.

I eat Cora 'till she cums. Lick lick, finger kiss, lick some more. She tastes so good when she's not dripping some other guy's cum. Kiss and lick.

"Get up here."

I put the pink silicone cock to her missionary style. Her heels drum my buns as I thrust. Her boobs jiggle with each ram. My cock squeezes at it's confines. My back is saying it's tired. Finally she's satisfied.

"On you side Fifi."

She spoons up to my back. "Mm, that's the best fucking I've had for a while. You're so good. Mm."

Soon she's gently snoring as I lay awake.

_______________

It snowed quite heavily overnight. At breakfast she said she'd get dressed while I shoveled the drive. Then she'd go grocery shopping while Fifi did the housework.

So by the time I got back in, she'd dressed in her pink pantsuit and white cotton blouse. Her white spike heel pointed toe boots peeked out under the flared pant legs.

I hold her grey wolf bomber jacket for her. I kiss her neck and whisper "I love

you."

She turns and we kiss slowly.

I change into my purple sheath dress. You know the kind. stretchy knit material, pulls up under my arms with a hem that needs to be pulled down so my little brain doesn't show and pulled up so my nips are covered, constantly. I feel so sexy wearing it. On my feet are my silver ankle straps with the clear acrylic three inch heels.

"Honey, I'm home!"

"Be right up." I was in the basement laundry room folding the last of the linens."

I just about dropped the laundry basket. Rita and Rick were sitting at the kitchen table.

"Don't be shy dear. I warned them about 'Fifi'."

"Um, be right back." I took the laundry to the bedroom. No point in changing now.

"Sit down dear, coffee's almost ready."

Rita smirked, but Rick's smile was warm, if a bit embarrassed.

They stayed for coffee. Then Rita said it was time for them to go.

"Come by any time." Were Cora's words.

________________

Sundays I play NBC (no body contact) old timer's hockey. It's half an hour drive to the arena. When I get there, Mike is waiting by the door.

"No hockey today. Blown transformer. The rest o' the team are at O'Briens." The Irish pub down the road we go to for an after game beer.

When I got home, Rick's Tesla was in the drive. I went in quietly. Oh crap. Rick. I quietly peek into our bedroom and sure enough he's drilling Cora.

"Oh!" Cora gasped as she came into the living room. I was sitting in my chair quietly crying. Rick was dressed, but she just wore her ankle length teal satin robe. Her hair was a 'just been fucked' tangle.

"Um, I should, um......"

"No Ricki, dear, stay for a beer. Darling, get Rick a beer."

"Y-y-yes de-e-ear"

When I got back from the fridge she was sitting in my chair and he was sitting on the couch. I handed Rick his beer.

She snapped her fingers. The signal to pay attention. She put her left index finger to her lips, spread her robe and opened her legs, pointing at her pussy.

I got to my knees and licked his cum from her pussy. Tears run down my cheek as I lap up cunt juice and cum.

I hate her. I love her. She's my Goddess. I know she loves me, in her own way.

" Oh, oh, oh!" She cums.

"Go get cleaned up and put on your black cotton maid's uniform, then make my bed. Clean sheets."

"Yes, dear."

_____________

We didn't see Rick and Rita again. She'd used him and tossed him away.

Every now and then she'd go out at night, and come home smelling of sex

_____________

There was a late March blizzard. From Wednesday 'till Friday it sleeted, snowed and freezing rain fell as the winds blew at twenty knots, gusts to thirty. Saturday I went to the Marina to check on the boat's tarp. Lots of members were doing the same. I went into the clubhouse for a hot coffee.

Fuck. Rick was there too.

Kal saw me, and called my name out loud before I could retreat. He and Lia, his wife were talking to Bob and Jason. After a bit, Rick drifted over to join the conversation. Fuck.

After a polite time I excused myself.

Double fuck. Rick followed me out.

"Wait up, Fred. Look, we should talk. There's a little bar on Maple, the 'sixty Ninth Street. know it?"

Do I? That's where I met Cora.

"Ya. Meet you there." Fuck, why am I so simple? Why didn't I tell him to fuck off?

The bar had just opened, so there were no other customers. We got beers and went to a booth in the back.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm weak. When she called I thought you'd be there too. Then, well. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Well, to tell the truth, you''re not the first, and won't be the last.

"I really was hoping you'd be there. I mean I was hoping to be your friend."

Huh? "I'm not sure Cora would like that. And what about Rita?"

"Um. She and I were close to done when we met you. When I told her, um, I go both ways, and was, um, er. attracted to you, especially that Saturday. Um, She couldn't take it."

Well! We talked for along while.

When I was unlocking my car I sensed Rick was standing behind me. I turned. He bent down.

Our first kiss was short but sweet.

Then he asked for my cell number. He dialed his. "Don't answer that, the missed call will be my number." He gently stroked my cheek. "Call me?"