Rick and I Ch. 02

Story Info
Cora finds out.
1.3k words
4.33
1.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where have you been?"

"At the marina. Remember, I said I was going to check the boat after I finished the housework?"

"It's almost five. I saw you leave on the porch cam just after lunch."

"Well, I had a coffee with the guys. And, you know, lost track of the time."

"I called at three. The barman said you'd just left."

"Um."

"Give me your belt."

_____________

No Fifi. No nookie. And the short mushroom clitty cage.

Wednesday she went out after supper. I called Rick as soon as she left. We had a long talk about nothing, and everything.

When she got home, before we went to bed, she made me eat her out. Cum flavored cunt. I cried as I munched.

She wore her faux fur trimmed black baby doll and made me wear my men's flannel pajamas.

_____________

By Friday Cora had forgiven me.

"Here's the key, go get showered and dressed."

She was already dressed in her red mini dress with the deep 'V' neckline and flared hem.

It felt good to remove my cage and shower unencumbered.

She was sitting on our bed when I got to the bedroom. "Here." She handed me my breast form. My lacy panties were also on the bed, as well as pantyhose.

"You've been a good girl, so I'm going to let you wear this."

'This' is the sexiest thing you can imagine. Her pale blue angora a sweater dress. Hem just above the knees, elbow length sleeves, and a luxurious big soft fold of collar. I put it on and snuggle myself in the angelic softness.

"Sit, I'll do your face."

She made me up slightly slutty, and gave me metal flake pink stickon nails. I wore my mid calf white spike heel boots and her grey fox bolero jacket.

We went to O'Brien's for a pub dinner and the Friday night entertainment.

A couple of factory workers tried chatting us up. Cora invited them to join us at the tall round bar table.

"Come dear, I need to use the loo."

She told me what I was to do.

"Will you gentlemen walk us to our car?"

The lights flashed and the locks clicked. I took my 'date's' hand and led him around to the passenger side. I sat sideways in the seat with my legs out the door, spread my knees and pulled him between them. As I pulled down his fly I saw Cora giving her's a handy in the corner of my eye.

Nice cock (are there any that aren't?). I decided to make this quick. I put it into my mouth and swallowed. No making love, just a quick sloppy blow job.

"Gh, gh, gh, gh, gh." And he cums.

I dab my lips with a tissue from my purse, and see Cora's is tucking himself in too.

Back home we fuck ourselves to sleep.

_________________

Thursday she got tarted up and went out after supper. I phoned Rick and we talked and talked. Soon we were best friends. We knew all about each other.

Cora wore her ankle length pink satin nightie and went right to sleep. At least I didn't have to eat her cum filled cunt.

_________________

We planned it. Rick and I said we has personal business and took the afternoon off.

He had a small apartment over a downtown store.

There was nothing tentative about our first kiss this time. He had a soft caress. I was completely ready to be seduced.

"Let's take off our shirts." He said.

Oh my. What a well defined torso. I couldn't keep my hands off his chest. As we kissed he tweaked my little hard pink nipples.

How did he do that? I realized as we kissed he unzipped my fly and had my cock hardening in he hand. He unbuckled by belt and pulled my pants down.

"Oh." I muttered as he kissed my knob. He smiled so tenderly up at me then swallowed my knob. Then he kissed some more.

I stroked his short blond hair, as he gobbled. I massaged his massive shoulders. He's one of those Gods who's bigger than he appears because he wears his clothes so well.

"Mm." He gently cups my balls as he swallows me all the way.

Oh! Mm. What a beautiful blow job. He's done this before. He knows how to make it last.

Oh my God. He finally lets me cum. It's so good I'm almost crying.

We hold each other on the couch and kiss. With him cum flavored kisses are delicious.

Rick slips out of his exercise pants. What a beautiful thick cock! I lick and kiss. So hard. So beautiful.

He deserves a throaty hum as I gobble.

"Mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm."

"Oh, so good!" He groans.

"Mm, mm, mm, mm." Big beautiful cock.

"I can't hold on!"

I go deep and he fills my mouth and throat with hot Ricki cum.

We shower and I'm home from 'work' at my usual time. Cora doesn't suspect a thing. After all, I'm her cuckold sissy husband.

_____________

Saturday afternoon, as I finish the vacuuming She comes into the living room wearing her cuddly blue angora sweater dress. Her face is perfectly made up, and on her feet are her robin's egg blue pointed toe, spike heel pumps.

"I have a date." She doesn't even try to hide it any more. "I probably won't be home 'till late. Don't wait up."

I should get an 'Emmy' for my performance. I choked out an "Oh, please, Cora, I love you. Please don't."

"Oh, silly. You know better than even ask. Kiss." She turns her cheek.

Before the door from the hall to the two car garage was fully closed I had my phone out.

"Hi! What's going on?"

"Not much. Are you 'Fred' or 'Fifi'?"

Giggle. "Fifi."

"What are you wearing?"

"What are YOU wearing?"

"My tan cashmere sweater and camo cargo pants. What are YOU wearing?"

"My bronze bow collar satin blouse, charcoal pencil skirt and black three inch spike heel ankle straps."

"Beautiful."

"She just left. Said she won't be back 'till late. Can you come over?"

"Of course."

"Call when you're close, and I'll open the garage door. Julie, across the street is her girlfriend and she might notice your car in the drive way."

I opened a bottle of Merlot and we fondled and kissed on the couch.

"I want you."

"I want you too. Will you take me?"

I have the tube of lube and some condoms in the end table's drawer. This sissy is prepared, if nothing else. I took off my blouse, skirt and panties.

"Oo." His finger lubed up my ass cunt.

"Is that good?"

"Mm, oh ya."

"How about this?"

"Ah! " His big cock spread my sphincter. "Mm." He pushed slowly in.

He fucked me hard, right there in the living room. And what a fucking! My God, he can stay.

We had along slow sweet soapy shower, then ordered KFC for dinner.

Rick was sitting in my chair, wearing just his soft cashmere sweater. I was on my knees between his legs wearing my heels and purple knit mini dress. I had a beautiful mouthful of big hard Ricki cock.

"Well, well. What do we have here, my sissy cocksucker!"

Cora laughed. "And Rick. I never suspected." She turned away. "You finish what you're doing while I hang up my coat, darlings."

She returned with another bottle of wine and a third glass.

She sat in my chair and Rick and I on the couch as she set the rules.

Now Rick lives with us. I'm both of their full time house wife, and he and I keep her satisfied.

She's away at a conference for the weekend, and we're making love in her bed.