Rick and Julie - Brother and Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Refreshments were served along with slices of the wedding cake, soft drinks and coffee but, no alcoholic beverages were served as the church did not allow alcohol on church property. Julie and I both knew that there was a bottle or two being passed around on the sly but, nothing was ever said about that as long as it wasn't done blatantly in open view. As it is not unusual for a small town church wedding there were no evening meals to be served to the wedding guests.

While I was visiting with my friends I occasionally looked in Julie's direction and watched her beautiful honey golden blond hair swish from side to side as she turned her head to visit with several of her friends and I remarked to myself, "She is the prettiest young woman at this wedding reception." I also thought to myself, "But for the fact that she is my sister Julie would make the most beautiful and ideal wife for me."

Julie was also occasionally watching me with my 6 Ft.-2 in., 210 pound frame, broad shoulders and my handsome face. Julie in turn thought to herself, Rick is the most distinguished and most handsome looking man at this reception. She continued to think to herself, If Rick was not my brother I would love to make that old wedding tradition come true and become his wife and have his babies.

Finally, Julie and I located one another among the other guests and we mutually agreed, "It is getting late in the afternoon and nearing meal time as we are both beginning to get very hungry not having had our lunch." We said our good byes to the wedding couple and to our friends and left the reception.

I asked Julie, "Sis, are you thinking the same thing that I am about a place to eat?" We both said at the same time: "Hanks Texas Bar-Be-Que." which was located there in town. Hanks had been our favorite place to eat since we were kids living at home on the ranch with our parents. We both thought that Hanks Barbeque was the best mesquite barbeque in Texas. Hanks Barbeque was located along the highway that led toward the ranch and was very convenient for us to get to from the church and the wedding reception.

After we each received our meal of barbeque ribs, ranch beans, cold slaw and iced tea, Julie began to relate to me about her exciting news. She told me, "Rick my law firm is in the first stage of opening up a new law office in the Houston area as Houston is the oil and gas center of the country if not the world. Their choice of the specific location has been narrowed down to The Woodlands due to the number of oil companies and other support companies that have recently built or relocated their offices there and its close proximity to Houston Intercontinental Airport, IAH, as you well know."

"Since management knows that your office is located in The Woodlands and that you live there as well; they have offered me the opportunity to head up their new law office with an eventual promotion to Vice President of the law firm."

I was quick to ask, "That is great news, Honey. How have you responded to your management's proposal, Sis?"

A broad smile quickly appeared on Julie's pretty face and, she immediately responded, "Rick, you know that you didn't have to ask that question. I'm certainly not going to turn down this great opportunity. You know that our Mom and Dad didn't raise any dummies. There is no way I could pass up the promotion and the salary increase that goes with it."

She continued and said, "Rick, I jumped at the opportunity to accept the new assignment and the new promotion. There is no way I could turn it down as that would give us a chance to be closer together since Mom and Dad have both passed away. I was thinking that we could leave the entire ranch management in Carlos's hands when I relocate to The Woodlands."

I quickly replied, "I agree with your proposal for Carlos to take over management of the ranch, Julie. How soon are you going to be able to open the office and relocate to The Woodlands?"

"I really don't know, Rick. That hasn't been decided yet. Upper management is still looking for an appropriate office building to house the business and settle on the number of people that we think that we will need for the business. I expect that it will be fairly small at first. And then it will likely grow in the number of needed people as the business grows."

Carlos is a long time and trusted ranch employee who has been with the ranch for many years. He was one of the first ranch hands that our Dad had brought on to the ranch and Carlos had worked well with our family since before Julie and I were old enough to walk. Both of us had known and liked Carlos very much from the time we were both toddlers as he always liked children and always treated us like we were his own children. Julie and I could not be more pleased to have Carlos available with his expertise and his competence to take over the entire management of the ranch. We both knew that Dad and Mom would both agree.

Carlos along with our Dad sat both of us on our first cutting horse as soon as we were old enough to set a saddle although our legs may have been a little too short to reach the stirrups. Our Dad and Carlos had taught both of us how to ride and rope cattle. Both Julie and I are expert horsemen and we helped out on the ranch all during the time we lived on the ranch with our parents. Carlos at one time had told our father that he thought both Julie and I were as good a hand as any of the rest of the wranglers on the ranch. While it was flattering to Julie and me, it was somewhat of an overstatement but, we both thanked Carlos for his very generous compliment.

Carlos and his family live in a separate home on the ranch in close proximity to our family's ranch house. He and our Dad had taught Carlos' two boys to ride and rope at an early age just like they had taught Julie and me. The two boys worked on the ranch during and after high school as wranglers although, they were several years younger than Julie and I. His two boys had later gone off after high school on their own to follow the rodeo circuit and it had been some years since either Julie or I have seen and talked to either one of them.

Julie and I both agreed that Carlos would be the ideal person to take complete charge of the overall management of the ranch since he was already in charge of the day to day operations of the ranch as Ranch Operations Manager. We agreed to have a meeting with Carlos the in the next day or two and discuss our plans for him and the management of the ranch.

We planned to tell him that Julie would soon be leaving the ranch to open the new law office in The Woodlands and offer him the position of Ranch Superintendent with a significant increase in pay. We planned to return to the ranch on a regular basis to meet with Carlos and review the ranch and the ranch operations with Carlos.

Rick And Julie Return To The Ranch.

Julie and I left Hanks Barbeque and we stopped at the small liquor store next door to Hanks and bought a couple bottles of White Zinfandel before leaving the parking lot. I bought the two bottles of wine since I knew that both Julie and I enjoyed that wine as an after dinner drink. Once I had bought the wine we got back into the car we headed to the ranch about ten miles away. We arrived at the ranch about fifteen minutes later and I told Julie, "We are back home at the ranch, Sis." It appeared that Julie had dozed off to sleep during the drive home to the ranch after dark. Out away from town there are no street lights and the only light that could be seen was the yard light over the ranch gate. It was even somewhat difficult to see where the cattle guard was located to enter the ranch property off of the main road.

As I turned off of the highway and crossed the cattle guard I drove the 100 yards up to the ranch gate. When we got to the ranch gate we were met by a man who had a six gun strapped to his hip. No, not an 1800's single action six shot Colt Peace Maker most people know from the western movies but, a much more modern S&W 0.357 magnum double action six shot revolver.

Carlos carried the 0.357 as a precaution against people who would like to steel (rustle) livestock from the ranch. As he stepped under the light I immediately recognized the man as Carlos. I rolled down my window and greeted Carlos to let him know who was in the car. "Hola, Carlos. How are you this evening, Amigo?"

Carlos responded, "Hey Rick. It's good to see you Amigo." Carlos indicated, "Rick, I thought I recognized Julie's car and I'm happy to see that it's you, Rick, and Miss Julie is with you, too." He greeted Julie with his usual greeting of "Hola, Senorita Julie."

Julie responded with her usual "Hello Carlos. Buenas Tardes".

I then asked him, "Carlos, how are Calista and the boys."

"They were all fine and that the boys are going to be riding broncs and bull dogging at the Houston Live Stock Show and Rodeo in early March. We are expecting and we are really looking forward to the boys stopping by here to visit with their mother and me before they travel on to Houston to appear in the rodeo."

"Julie and I are happy to hear that you and your family are all well, Carlos. Tell Calista that Julie and I said hello to her and to the boys also." I also told Carlos, "Julie and I want to visit with you tomorrow or the next day about the current ranch operations and future ranch operations, Amigo."

Carlos responded, "Bueno, Rick. We can get together whenever you're ready Rick. Hasta manana, Amigo." And then he opened the gate for us to drive on up to and park in the driveway near the main ranch house.

I got my luggage and brief case out of the car and Julie told me, "Rick, you can put your luggage in the room that was yours when you still lived here on the ranch."

I thought, Man, it's was really good to be back home here on the ranch. Julie brought the two bottles of wine into the house, went into the kitchen to leave the wine on the kitchen table and told me, "Rick, I'm going to take a quick shower and change into some more comfortable clothes and then sit on the couch, put my feet up and relax with a glass of wine, Bro."

I responded to that, "I'll drink to that, Sis. My feet and legs could use a little rest and relaxation, too."

Julie went to the master bedroom used by our parents that she had taken over since our Mom had passed away. She removed her business suit and hung it neatly in the closet. She removed her bra and said to herself, I just wish, like most women, that I never had to wear one of those darn things again despite how much it accentuated, supported and glamorized my beautiful, natural breasts. There are times that I wish that I didn't have to wear panties either. Although these black lace panties that I usually like to wear are very pretty.

After her quick shower Julie chose not to put her bra back on again but, just a fresh clean pair of her black lace bikini panties, a pair of khaki walking shorts and a brand new rose colored satin pull over blouse. She chose that blouse because she knew that I liked that color satin blouse and besides, it accentuated her magnificent, natural breasts especially since her hard nipples could be more readily seen through her blouse without her bra on.

Julie put her beautiful, blond hair up into a pony tail just as she had usually worn it during the time she was in high school and college. She knew that I had always loved seeing her with her hair up in a ponytail. It made her look like she was 18 years old again. Julie also dabbed some fresh perfume on herself since I had complemented her on the fragrance earlier in the day when she met me at DFW.

Once she finished dressing she returned to the living room looking so cute with her ponytail bouncing with her every step. Her ponytail swished from side to side as she turned her head and her hard nipples jiggled underneath her blouse as she walked. She looked so pretty in her rose colored blouse with the hard nipples of her perky breasts appearing prominently underneath the satin material. Good God, she made my dick stand up and salute my beautiful little sister. I couldn't help but to think that she was advertising herself to me.

When Julie walked into the room I said, "Wow, Julie, you look stunning in that outfit. You look even prettier than you did this afternoon in your business suit. You look like you're back in high school and 18 years old again with your pony tail swaying back and forth." I chose not to comment on her beautiful titties bouncing with each of her steps. Julie just blushed a little and beamed but, that was the reaction that she had hoped to elicit from me. I had to ask myself, Is she trying to elicit something else from me, too tonight?

She responded, "You look pretty good yourself, Bro." when she found that I had changed clothes into a golf shirt and a pair of walking shorts similar to those which she was wearing.

I had poured two glasses of wine and had them setting on the end table next to the love seat. I said to Julie "I found some corn chips in the kitchen cupboard and melted some cheese to pour over them as a snack for us to have with our wine, Honey."

Julie responded, "I just wish I could have you around the house every evening when I come home from work to have a glass of wine poured and waiting for me when I have changed into my casual clothes. I guess as long as I'm wishing I might as well wish that you had supper ready for us to eat when I get home from work, too. Rick, this big house gets pretty lonely with just me here in the evening. I sure wish you were here with me."

"I wish that I had such a gorgeous lady like you in my home every evening to share it with, too, Honey." Julie just blushed a bit and we both sat down on the love seat as I handed her one of the glasses of the wine and the bowl of cheese covered corn chips. She then began to sip the wine from her glass and really enjoyed the wine that I had just handed her. I enjoyed my glass of wine just as much as Julie did.

Julie exclaimed, "This wine tastes so good, Rick, maybe you should have bought four bottles of it rather than just the two."

Well, Honey, I think that the liquor store has more of it and we can always go pick up a couple of more bottles if we drink these two."

We talked more about the opening of the new law office in The Woodlands and what we planned to offer Carlos and what to do with the ranch. Then our conversation turned to reminiscing about our past life on the ranch, our school days with our parents. We continued to talk about the many good times we'd had here on the ranch until we both hung up our hats, chaps and spurs in the tack room and left for college and later on for our professional life. I could see Julie's eyes begin to gather some moisture as she thought of losing both of our parents and that she may soon be leaving the ranch she loved so much and had lived on since she was just a little girl.

I told her, "Julie, it was inevitable that you would leave the ranch one day getting married and moving away with your new husband and later having kids."

She responded, "Well, I expected that Mom and Dad would still be here so that both of us could come home on holidays and on vacation to visit with them and they could see and visit with and spoil their future grandchildren."

Then Julie asked me, "Have you ever planned to get married, settle down and have kids, Big Brother?"

"As you know I had dated some in high school and some in college and even after I moved to The Woodlands I dated some but, I have never found a woman that was equal to you in your intelligence, sweetness and beauty. And besides that, my work has been so demanding and time consuming that I really don't have the time for the dating scene. Not to mention that I have had to travel both domestically and internationally. Some of my international trips have been as long as a month or more. What girl is going to wait around and put up with me being gone for a month or more?"

"if she really loves you she would. I know that I would wait around for you, Ricky Baby."

I turned the question around and asked Julie, "Why haven't you ever found someone and gotten married, Sis?"

"I too had dated some in high school and some in college but, there was no one who I thought I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. There was one of the Vice Presidents at the law firm who would like to have had an affair with me but, he was married to a beautiful young woman with two little kids and I was not ever going to get into a relationship like that. That's a looser all the way around. I sure wasn't going to be a home wrecker."

"The guy had never made any overt advances toward me but, like most women, I could tell that he had a thing for me. Besides, I have not found anyone who turned me on as much as you do, Rick." Julie continued and told me, "I have always loved you and wanted to be with you, Rick." as she moved over to set very close to me and she kissed my cheek and laid her head on my strong, broad, muscular shoulder. "You have been my hero all of my life, Honey."

"I never knew that you felt quit that way, Baby."

"Why didn't you ever try to approach me, Rick, and try to make love with me?"

"Oh, Julie if I had ever made any advances toward you in that manner you would have run off like a scared coyote. I thought you would have told Mom and Dad and my name would have been mud in the household. I figured that I would have been run off the ranch like a scared coyote if I had done something like that. As much as I wanted you it just wasn't worth the risk. You know that Dad and Mom, too, would never have tolerated me doing something like that to his little Princess."

Julie responded sleepily, "I think that it is a shame that you had not tried and, if you had you may have found me to be very receptive to you, Sweetheart." Her conversation then trailed off as all the activities of the long day, the good meal and the several glasses of wine that we had shared took their toll on her and allowed sleep to begin to sneak up on her, overtake her and send her off to dreamland. I could see that her eyes lids had begun to droop, flutter shut and soon she had nodded off into a peaceful sleep with her head comfortably resting on her beloved brother's strong shoulder.

Rick And Julie Retire For The Night (Sorta)

I finished my last glass of wine and trying not to disturb her sleep I slowly got up, gently and lovingly gathered my sweet, beloved sister up into my strong arms. Lifting her up I carefully carried her into her bedroom. I gently and softly laid her on the bed, trying not to wake her, with her head resting on her soft, fluffy pillow. I then couldn't resist softly kissing her forehead and the dimples on each side of her face. I thought to myself, I have just had an angel in my arms and I have just kissed her beautiful, angelic face. The sweet fragrance of her hair and the fragrance of her perfume made her seem even more angelic.

Reaching over to the boudoir lamp on the night stand that was our Mom's pride and joy I switched the light on. That boudoir lamp had a matching lamp on the night stand on the other side of the bed that our Dad had bought for our Mom many years ago as an anniversary gift. Mom and Dad both forbade both Julie and I to get anywhere near those two cherished boudoir lamps when we were children for fear that we would knock them off the night stand and break them. Julie and I both knew that Mom would have been broken hearted if either one of those cherished gift lamps from our Dad had ever been broken. We were always very careful of those lamps when we lived at home and we still are to this day.

With the light from the lamp I looked down at Julie's beautiful face and thought again how angelic she looked as she slept so contented and so peacefully. I then bent over and kissed her softly on her luscious lips. As I was about to straighten up to turn and go to my bedroom Julie opened her eyes, reached her hand up and put her arm around my neck and she asked me, "Don't go, Rick. I want more sweet kisses from you like that, Honey. I want you to stay close with me tonight like Mom asked us to do."