Rick and Julie - Brother and Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued, "Your scared coyote has returned and wants to make friends with you tonight. I don't want you to go and I want you to stay right here with me in my bed for the night." Without a word I sat down beside her on the bed as she wiggled over to make room on the bed for me to lay on the bed close beside her. She sat up and immediately began to remove my golf shirt which she neatly folded and laid on the far side at the foot of the king size bed.

Julie then removed her satin blouse, folded it and put it with my golf shirt at the foot of the bed also. Removing her blouse exposed her gorgeous, natural, 36C breasts along with their long, erect pink nipples and my heart skipped a couple of beats at the sight of her magnificent, full breasts. I thought, "Damn I have died and gone to heaven at the sight of her large, warm, soft breasts. How the hell did I get so lucky to have those big beautiful titties right there in front of me to see, enjoy and other sensuous activities?" Julie's large beautiful breasts were round and globular standing up proudly high up on her chest with her large, hard, erect nipples prominently located at the center of each globe and neither of her breasts showed any hint of sagging. Good God, she is so beautiful laying there in my full view making my little man react accordingly.

On seeing her bare, natural breasts, my dick almost immediately snapped to full, erect attention. She then motioned for me to lie down and without a word I complied whereupon, she laid her upper body and those luscious, warm, soft titties with their hard, erect, pink nipples on top of my chest and began to softly kiss my face, my neck and my upper chest. Julie told me, "Rick I have wanted this since I was a teenager to be able to make love with you like this to feel my bare breasts laying on top of your hairy chest, Sweetheart."

I quickly responded, "This is something that I have wanted to happen for many years as well, Julie. Seeing you today looking so pretty and with the fragrance of your perfume brought back all of those old yearnings with a very strong intensity for me in my lower belly and in my balls, too."

I gave her a passionate kiss on her luscious lips, not in the brother to sister manner but, in the manner of two lovers expressing their passionate love for one another. Our mouths opened and our tongues met in an expression of our very deep love for one another. I rolled her over onto her back where I began to kiss her in the same manner that she had begun to kiss me, on her face, her neck, her lips and finally on her chest just above her soft titties.

But, in this case I continued kissing her soft titties and to kiss all sides of her titties and to suck on each of her hard, pink nipples as I fondled and gently squeezed the opposite tittie with my free hand. Sucking on each hard nipple momentarily induced Julie to begin to shiver and shudder with intense passion throughout her body. Her breathing began to quicken and her heart rate increased with anticipation of what may be about to happen between us.

I continued to kiss her softly between her breasts and down her soft tummy to her tummy button. I then continued down to the waist band of her walking shorts. Immediately I began to unbutton and unzip her walking shorts and with her help I pulled them over her hips and off of her legs. I laid them at the foot of the bed with the rest of our clothes.

Then I began to kiss her soft smooth tummy and dipped the tip of my tongue into her sweet tummy button. Continuing, I kissed her down to the top of her black lace bikini panties and over them down to her love mound which began to take Julie's breath away as she let out a loud gasp and a very long and loud moan as she called my name. So far, my sweet Sis had not objected to any of the things that I had done for her and had not attempted to stop me in any way from what I was doing for her.

Julie instinctively spread her thighs widely to allow me free access to her warm, moist, and eagerly awaiting delicate love flower. Positioning myself between her thighs I proceeded to kiss the length her moist pussy on top of the wet spot in her panties between her thighs and, to kiss several places in the crease of each her of thighs next to her moist, outer pussy lips. I proceeded to kiss the inside of each of her thighs from her knees up to where her thighs met her hot, sexy, moist pussy which really took Julie's breath away again and made her shudder and tremble along with her whimpering and her moans of passion.

Moving back up over the soft skin of Julie's upper body and her soft breasts I softly kissed her on her lips. I told her, "I love beginning to make love with you and your beautiful body, Sweetheart."

Julie just moaned and softly cooed her acceptance of my ardent passion for her. Julie whispered to me, "I really savor the tender loving touch and kisses you have been showering me with, Honey."

"I loved having your soft titties on my chest so that we can feel the warmth of each other's body passing back and forth between us and our love for one another with it. It is thrilling to be passing between us just like our love for one another is passing between us."

"Rick, the ultimate passage of love between us is when you will be slowly pressing your big, hot love member deep inside of me and passing your baby making love cream inside my tight, wet vagina, Honey. And I want to accept every drop of your love cream inside me, Baby, which is my acceptance of every bit of your love for me."

Again I kissed her beautiful, soft, breasts and briefly sucked on each of her hard pink nipples. Then I began to softly kiss her lower abdomen as I started to lower her pretty, black lace bikini panties to remove them. Kissing her down to her love mound over her neatly trimmed, beautiful, blond pubic bush I kissed the outer lips of her pussy and then sucked on each of her inner lips while Julie continually moaned loudly with her passion gasping for her breath.

It was not difficult to tell that she was fast approaching her first orgasm of the night from her trembling muscles and her labored breathing, how her eyes had rolled back in her head and by the manner in which she was moving her body under my soft kisses, and her toes were curling back and forth. I lowered my head to place my kisses at the bottom area of her sweet pussy opening and licked entirely around the inside of the opening of her sweet pussy and up to her clitoris. I then plunged my tongue as deeply as I could into her sweet pussy as far as I could reach without causing her any pain.

As she continued to moan I began to lick her clitoris as I inserted my two middle fingers into her well lubricated pussy searching for her G-Spot. Slowly and carefully with my palm up and my fingers slightly curled I slowly thrust them back and forth inside her warm, wet pussy. And I continued to lick her clitoris with the tip of my tongue and vigorously sucked on it. Julie moaned more loudly and actively squirmed and vigorously moved her hips as her orgasm overcame her when I pulled my mouth, tongue and fingers away from her warm, sweet womanhood.

Again, I moved up over Julie's soft, supple body and softly kissed her on her lips and whispered to her, "I'm going to immediately bring you to another huge orgasm like the one you have just reached, Sweetheart." Again I lowered my head between her thighs, found her clitoris and began to aggressively lick and massage it with the tip of my tongue and then I vigorously sucked on her clitoris between my lips as she ran her fingers through my hair and caressed each side of his face with her soft, delicate hands.

I could feel and taste the copious amount of her passion fluids that were flowing from Julie's sweet, pink pussy. Shortly thereafter, Julie squirmed and bucked her hips beneath me with the onset of her second huge orgasm of the night accompanied by her loud and prolonged moaning of sensual pleasure.

Julie placed her hands on the sides of my face and gently pulled me up to passionately kiss me and breathlessly whisper to me, "I can't tell you how much I love you for what we are doing and what you are about to do for me, Rick. You have excited me so much that I want you and need you so much to be inside of me and I can't wait until you have entered my warm womanhood, Baby"

I immediately stood up beside the bed and removed my walking shorts and my briefs exposing my huge, erect dick. When Julie saw the length and thickness of my dick she gasped and breathlessly told me, "Please be gentle and be careful with me, Rick, as I have only done this one time before now and it has been several years since that previous time. I have never had a penis that large enter my love flower and I'm not sure if it will fit inside me, Honey."

I then returned to my position between her thighs and placed the head of my dick at the opening to her sweet, love flower. I then reminded Julie, "Baby, this is incest and this this is the point of no return. Are you really sure that this is what you really want us to do?"

Julie dreamily whispered back to me with her heart in her throat, "Yes, this is what I have really wanted us to do for so long and now because both our parents are gone and there are no other family members that could possibly object and no one else will ever know what we are doing here tonight, Honey. I also want to do this because I love you so much and I really want to have your big penis slide into my warm pussy."

I reminded her, "Julie you know that both Mom and Dad would roll over in their graves if they knew what we have just done and what we're about to do."

She responded, "I loved them both but, I still want you to make passionate, conjugal love with me and to fill me with your hot, love cream, Sweetheart. I love you more than I can tell you, Rick. And I'll love you even more after you fill me with your hot love cream. While we were at the wedding reception I was watching you and said to myself, If I could I would marry you and I would have your babies, Rick."

I then asked Julie, "Do we need contraceptive protection, Honey?"

"No, I'm safe since I have just completed the last day of my cycle two days ago. So we're safe for another few more days. Please put your love tool in me and make love with me as I really need you to be inside me and I want to feel your hot love cream spurt into my pussy and squirt it full, Sweetheart. No one else has ever spurted their love cream inside my pussy, Honey. You are the first, Baby, and I wanted you to be the first."

I slowly pushed the head of my dick between the inner lips of her pussy to tickle her clitoris and to transfer her natural lubricant onto my dick and, then I placed it at the opening of her pussy and began to slowly press my dick into her warm wet pussy. Julie had reached down and spread her pussy lips apart with her fingers to make my entry into her sweet love flower easier and more comfortable for the both of us.

When the head of my dick entered her delicate love flower I felt her flinch just slightly so I stopped momentarily to allow her to adjust to the size of my hard dick and my presence inside her pussy and to see if I was causing her any pain. There was no indication of any pain on Julie's face so I felt that I could continue to enter her velvety, smooth pussy without hurting her as I started to slowly stroke into and out of her very wet pussy.

I continued to slowly advance my dick into her very tight and very wet pussy and she showed no indication that she was having any pain from my continued advance into her sweet womanhood. When I had the full length of my dick inside her pussy I stopped momentarily to allow her pussy to further adjust to the presence of my full penetration. Looking into her eyes they were bright and a slight smile of pleasure had spread across her angelic face giving me further assurance that everything was Ok with her as well as with me. I then leaned down took her into my arms and kissed her very tenderly. "I love this and I love you very much, too, Julie." Julie just smiled and wiggled for me and I returned to the love making that I had started with her.

Placing my arms beneath her legs at her knees into the crook of my arms and I raised her thighs high into the air lifting her hips off of the bed while spreading them widely to open her pussy wide enough for my deepest penetration into her pussy. Having lifted her hips off of the bed provided me the ability to get my deepest penetration into her pussy. At the same time I reached up and was fondling and gently squeezing both of her gorgeous natural titties and lightly pinching her hard nipples while thrusting into her pussy. I began to withdraw and slowly push forward and then I began to increase the speed of my thrusting rhythm.

As I stroked into and out of her I could tell that she was not far from reaching another huge orgasm as her head was rolling back and forth on her pillow, and she was moaning rather loudly with her passionate euphoria. Her eyes were rolled back into her head, her breathing became much more labored, her toes were curled and her hips were rising to meet each of my inward thrusts. She began to vigorously wiggle and writhe beneath me as she loudly moaned and breathlessly yelled "You're going to make me have another huge orgasm, Rick. I love you so much, Rick. Please don't stop until we both cum, Honey."

Just then another huge orgasm overtook her body and her body convulsed and energetically trembled momentarily with her eyes tightly closed. Then she appeared to have fainted for a few moments just after my orgasm had occurred. I withdrew my dick from her pussy and I laid down beside her. I wrapped my arms around her and held her closely with her large, soft titties pressed tightly against my chest. Then I softly kissed her forehead and her cheeks for a few moments until she reawakened.

Julie reawakened within moments, she opened her eyes, made direct eye contact with mine and she very softly told me, "I'm really lucky to have you, Rick, and you are not only my beloved brother you are the best lover that any woman could ever expect or want to have, Honey." She laid there holding me tightly with her body held tightly in my arms for several minutes continually kissing me before she said anything further. She was holding me so tightly I felt like she never wanted to be apart from me again and she was afraid that I may leave her and never return.

Then she told me, "Baby, I felt your hot love cream flood into my pussy several times just before I briefly went to sleep and it felt so wonderful for your hot cum to squirt into my pussy." Julie got out of bed and went to the bathroom briefly and was back within a few minutes. She quietly whispered to me, "I want to have you inside me again in the morning, Honey." She then passionately kissed me, pulled the covers up over us, snuggled up closely next to me, cuddled in my arms and quickly fell sound asleep.

Just after daylight broke and before sunrise I felt a large pair of warm, soft titties with large, hard, pink nipples pressed firmly on top of my chest while she was giving me kisses repeatedly on my forehead, cheeks and then finally on my lips. When I awoke I softly whispered in her ear, "Julie, Sweetheart, what are you doing, Babe."

She just as quietly giggled and whispered back to me, "Your coyote is back this morning and she really needs you in her again more than ever before."

I said: "Look at the clock, Honey. It's not yet 6 o'clock and the sun is not even up yet either. We have only had a few hours of sleep".

Julie impudently responded, giggling softly: "Your coyote has an empty feeling between her thighs and only you can fill it, Honey." taking my dick firmly in her small, soft delicate hand.

With that, I firmly wrapped my strong arms around her, kissed her warmly and softly whispered in her ear: "OK, how can I refuse that kind of sweet invitation from such a beautiful and passionate young woman?" as I felt my dick beginning to respond to her ardent advances.

Julie squeaked softly, turned over to lie on her back and whispered to me: "I'm ready for you whenever you are, Sweetie!" as she reached over and grabbed my dick and slowly stroked me."

I told her that I first needed to visit the bathroom. I was gone for a few minutes and was right back in bed with her and kneeling between her thighs. I placed both of my hands under her shoulders and gently pulled her up to feel her large, soft, breasts and her hard nipples pressed against my chest while I was kissing her repeatedly. I then kissed each of her titties and briefly sucked on each one of her hard nipples again as I did last night.

Julie squealed and cooed softly to me, wiggled beneath me and told me, "Rick I love that so much and I really want you inside me again this morning." I reached my hand down between us and firmly cupped her warm pussy in my large, hot hand and gently caressed and fondled it.

Julie squirmed, cooed and softly moaned again and pleaded with me, "Sweetheart, I really need you inside me now and I want you to make love with me again, Baby."

I then slid my arms below each of her thighs as I had done earlier and took each one of them into the crook of my elbow. I spread them widely, lifted them high into the air and lifted her hips off the bed. That brought a broad smile to her face and laughter to her eyes, having convinced me that she wanted me deep inside her again this morning. This again opened her pussy to allow me the easy entrance of my hard dick deep into her, hot, wet pussy. I told her to guide my penis into her pussy abundantly lubricated with her vaginal fluids which she so eagerly did.

Just like earlier that night I slowly entered her to make sure that I did not hurt her until I had achieved full penetration into her pussy. I could see a bright smile and a look of pleasure on her pretty face while she said, "I love having you inside me so much, Honey." I then began to vigorously and forcefully thrust back and forth inside her as I saw her breathing become more labored.

After many minutes of vigorous thrusting, Julie was moaning more and more loudly with each forward thrust raising her hips to meet each of my inward thrusts. I could tell by her facial expression that she was very close to achieving her orgasm again this morning as was I. Then I increased my rate and force of thrusting with the sound of our bare skin loudly slapping together and the sound filling the entire bedroom. Very shortly Julie reached her climax with a loud squeal and a prolonged moan with her body trembling and shaking while she was desperately gasping for her breath.

Then almost immediately thereafter I reached my climax as well. I thrust my dick into her soft, velvety pussy as deeply as I could, held it monetarily with the first spurt of my love cream then I pulled back just slightly and then thrust in deeply again with each succeeding spurt of my love cream as I flooded her pussy with all of my hot cum. I continued this rhythm until my ejaculations were exhausted and I was, too. My orgasm made Julie squeal with delight as she could feel my hot cum repeatedly spurt deep inside her filling her pussy and flooding her with my hot sticky love lotion.

I rolled over on my side to lie beside her and took her in his arms, softly kissing her and holding her closely and tightly with her beautiful breasts pressed tightly against my chest until the highs of both their orgasms began to subside. Julie began to kiss me sweetly and tell me, "I want to tell you how much I love you and how much I loved our love making that we have just had, Rick. I know that your thrusting deep into my pussy and holding just momentarily with slight withdrawal between each spurt of your hot cum is a sincere expression of a man's deepest love for his very precious and beloved woman, Sweetheart." She went on to say, "I'm almost overwhelmed at the expression of your deep love for me, Honey."