Rick and Julie - Brother and Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie then reached down, placed her hands on either side of my face and pulled me up to her to kiss me and said, "I love you very much, Rick and I really love what you have just done for me." Then she told me, "You have me so excited and I really need to have your big penis deep inside me and have your hot baby cream flood inside my pussy and over my cervix to start the life of our baby." I passionately kissed her on the lips and, then kissed each of her titties along with each of her hard pink nipples while very gently biting them which nearly sent Julie over the edge of the cliff with another huge orgasm.

With that, Julie spread her legs widely, reached down between them, took my dick in her hand, put the head of it just in the opening to her love flower and put the two of us together. As I had done in the past I slowly began to enter her well lubricated love tunnel until I had reached my full penetration. Then I slipped my arms under her legs at her knees in the crook of my elbow. I lifted them high into the air while lifting her hips off of the bed and separated her thighs widely. I completed my deep penetration into her pussy, increased my rate and rhythm of penetration. It was my feeling that she was again quickly approaching her next orgasm as she was desperately gasping for her breath and vigorously meeting all of my inward thrusts.

Very shortly she reached her orgasm followed almost immediately by my own orgasm with me spurting a copious amount of my hot baby making love cream deep inside her pussy. Again, on reaching her orgasm Julie briefly passed out as she had on a previous occasion. I laid down beside my beloved, sweetheart sister, took her into my arms and held her tightly while kissing her until after a few moments she reawakened. Within a few moments Julie reawakened, kissed me and breathlessly whispered to me, "Honey I can't tell you how much I love you and how good it is to feel your hot semen flooding deep into my vagina to start our baby."

Then she said, "Rick I'm sure that our baby will soon be growing in my tummy and it is on the way." After making love we went to sleep held tightly in one another's arms with Julie glowing radiantly and fervently hoping that she would soon be pregnant with our baby and her sincere yearning for having twin babies. We continued to make love in a similar fashion for the next several days to reaffirm our mutual love and to ensure the conception of the life of our baby.

Julie And Rick Achieve Their Goal

About two months later after leaving her office for the day Julie stopped at the pharmacy and picked up a home pregnancy test kit since she had missed the initiation of two of her expected periods. Upon arriving at home she took and completed the pregnancy test and found that she may indeed be pregnant as she had obtained a positive result of the pregnancy test strip.

When I arrived at home from the office that evening she met me with an excited and jubilant, broad smile on her pretty face with her cute dimples showing prominently. She kissed me lovingly and greeted me with a, "Hello, Daddy". Then she joyously related the news to me about the pregnancy test. I warmly and fervently kissed her again and told her, "Julie how can I really tell you how happy I am at your happy news that our precious little one is most likely on the way." not being able to know that the wanted twins were actually on the way.

One month later Julie visited her obstetrician's office where she performed an ultrasonic examination of the developing baby in Julie's tummy. After a prolonged period of ultrasonic examination time, the obstetrician took several photos and presented Julie copies of her pictures of not one but two developing babies. A broad smile spread across Julie's face when she found that her long odds fantasy had indeed come true: one baby for her and one baby for me.

That revelation became even sweeter for Julie when the obstetrician told her that the ultrasonic examination further showed that one of the babies was a boy and the other one was a girl. That bit of additional news overwhelmed Julie and she broke down in happy tears of joy.

She asked Julie, "Who is the father was and where does he live, Julie?

Julie replied, "The father is my brother. He and I live together right here in The Woodlands."

The obstetrician then asked, "Did he rape you?"

Julie responded, "Absolutely not. He did not rape me"

Did he seduce you?"

She said, "No I love him and I seduced him."

She then asked, "Do you both want these babies?"

Julie responded, "Yes we both want them very much so."

Then the obstetrician said, "That is acceptable to me and I won't go any further with the questioning."

The obstetrician told her, "In view of the circumstances of the union between a brother and sister, Julie, I want you, before you leave the office, to make another appointment for one month so that we can run an amniocentesis test on each baby to check on their health." Julie did as the doctor had directed and made plans to keep the appointment since she wanted to know that both of our babies were healthy.

Julie could not wait to meet me at home that evening to tell me the good news and show me the pictures of each of our two precious twin babies. When I arrived home at the apartment that evening Julie excitedly and jubilantly met me at the door with the photos of our fraternal twin babies in one hand and she hugged me with the other.

She told me, "There is additional news, one of the babies is a boy for you and the other is a girl for me."

I was elated at the news and I told her, "Julie this is really great reason for celebration tonight, Sweetheart. I want us to celebrate with glasses of wine."

But Julie replied to me, "I can't drink the wine, Rick, as the obstetrician has recommended that I not drink any alcohol during my pregnancy but, you can take me out for dinner." Later at dinner Julie also told me about the amniocentesis tests that the doctor wants to perform on each of the babies to check on their health. I have heard that a pregnant woman is at their most beautiful and radiant time. Julie was radiant with her news about our babies and I have to believe that being a woman's most beautiful time is probably true.

A month later, Julie returned to visit her obstetrician to have the amniocentesis tests performed to verify the health of the babies. When the test results were returned it was found that both babies were healthy as determined by those tests. That was another cause for Julie and me to celebrate.

At the end of the nine months I took Julie to the hospital in labor where she delivered our beautiful, heathy, twin babies. Even though Julie was in labor with our two babies she was happy with their imminent births and especially because they were expected to be born on Julie's birthday. Before we took the babies home from the hospital we decided to name our babies Rick Junior and Juliana.

Julie hugged me and whispered softly to me, "Thank you, Rick, for giving us these two beautiful, precious, little ones and I couldn't be happier holding these two little angels. I love them as much as I love you, Rick and Mom and Dad. I don't know if Mom and Dad have rolled over in their graves at what we have done but, I do know that they both would have totally loved these two wonderful and beautiful little babies."

"And there is no telling just how much Mom and Dad would spoil both of them no matter just how they came to be here. How could anyone look at these two little ones and not immediately fall in love with them? You and I both know that they came here out of our love for one another. We have to find a way for these two little ones to grow up on the ranch like you and I did, Rick."

I brought the proud and radiantly beaming, precious, new mother, Julie, along with our precious twin babies home to our apartment. Looking at the situation I told Julie, "Honey we are going to have to find someone who can take care of these babies before your maternity leave ends and you have to return to work." It was then that I realized how small our apartment was for us and our two new babies. I then decided it was time to begin the search for a new and larger place to live in somewhere in The Woodlands. That decision was accelerated when Julie later asked, "Honey, when can we start on our next baby?"

The End MMMNo.1E

Author's Note: All persons and events in this essay are purely fictional. They are totally a figment of the writer's imagination and may not be construed as anything other than as they are presented. The cities, towns and universities called out by name in this essay are real.

All characters in this essay who are directly or indirectly referred to and who think about, talk about and discuss sexual activity including request for and consent to sexual activity which includes but, is not limited to: passionate kissing of the lips, kissing, biting, sucking and fondling of breasts and manual or oral manipulation and penetration of either male or female genitalia or anal orifices shall be considered to be an absolute minimum of eighteen years of age. No reader shall infer, conclude or form the opinion that any of the characters of this essay are less than the age of eighteen before the time covered by this essay and all sexual activity that is described in the essay.

Category: Romantic, Brother-Sister Incest, Oral Sex

Short Description: Brother and sister find love; she bears his baby.

Brief Summary of Change: Revised and expanded from the original story published here.