Rick and Julie - Brother and Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is no way that I could not deeply love such a warm, sweet, beautiful and sexy woman as you are, Julie, with your magnificent titties and your tight love sheath as you have shown me that you are, Sweetheart." I thought further about it and said to Julie, "How fitting it is that this was probably the bed and the bedroom where each one of us was conceived all those many long years ago, Julie."

Julie responded "I really love thinking of that possibility and it indeed is very fitting that our first love making has occurred here in this bed and bedroom. It is also too bad that our baby can't be conceived here in this bed also, Honey. Will you give me your baby, Sweetheart? I really want to have your baby, Rick, if not now at least sometime in the near future."

We both drifted off to sleep again and after about two hours I woke up, with the morning sun shining brightly through the window. I gently awakened Julie and told her, "We can't stay here in bed all day, Baby, and we need to get up, shower, get dressed and have some breakfast."

Julie replied, "Rick, I want to have you inside me again this morning."

"But Julie we really need to take a break and we can resume our love making this afternoon or this evening. After breakfast we need to get out to the barn, saddle our mounts, go find Carlos and take a tour of the ranch and see how the livestock are doing and have a look at the condition of the ranch, the barns and the other out buildings."

Rick And Julie Tour The Ranch With Carlos

I got out of bed and went to take my shower, got dressed and left the bathroom to Julie for her shower. I returned to the bedroom and kissed her sweetly and told her, "The bathroom and shower are all yours, Sweetie." Julie reluctantly got out of bed, threw her arms around me, kissed me and then she went to the bathroom and took her morning shower. After her shower she dabbed on a little bit of her best perfume again for me, and dressed in her designer jeans and her western shirt.

Julie came into the kitchen where I had already fixed ham and eggs for each of us. She looked at the plate of food and then looked me in the eyes and told me, "I plan to keep you around if you continue to pamper me like that way all of the time having breakfast ready for me when I get out of the shower." I just snickered, patted her cute round butt and kissed her as she giggled and smiled back at me. I handed her the silverware and we both sat down and began to eat our breakfast.

After breakfast Julie and I left the house and walked out toward the horse barn. We found that Carlos had long been up and around and he had saddled a couple of mounts for us knowing that we would want to tour the ranch this morning. Carlos had even found our old western hats and had them sitting on the saddle horn of each of our mounts saddles. Julie put her hat on and damn did she really look pretty with that hat on and her beautiful flowing blond hair dropping down to her shoulders.

We each mounted our horses and took a tour around the ranch with Carlos to review the horses, the cattle and the ranch operations including the ranch out buildings while saying hello to some of the wranglers as we rode by them. I told Carlos, "It has been a long time since Julie and I have been on horseback, Carlos." to which Julie quickly understood and agreed.

Julie and I quickly added, "Tomorrow we'll both be sore on the inside of our thighs since it has been such a long time that we have been in the saddle the last time."

Carlos responded, "Yeah, it affects everyone that way but you soon get over it and it is something that you know will happen once you know how to ride horseback and you never forget it."

Julie and I commented to Carlos, "Amigo, we are happy at how well the ranch looks including and the livestock and the ranch out buildings."

Carlos thanked us and responded, "The cattle are well fattened up for market this spring and should bring a very good price at market." After a couple of hours of reviewing the ranch, Julie and I told Carlos, "We want to meet with you the tomorrow morning regarding the present financial condition and the future operations of the ranch."

On our way back to the ranch house Julie asked Carlos, "Are there are any coyotes on the ranch, Carlos?" while looking at me with a devious and impudent smirk on her face.

Carlos responded, "Yes there are, Miss Julie, and I and the rest of the wranglers routinely run them off of the ranch when we see them." When Julie asked why, Carlos responded, "Even though they generally don't pose a danger to mature cattle they do pose a danger to young calves and other small ranch livestock and they are a general nuisance." He continued, "We usually do not try to harm them but we try to scare them off of the ranch." Julie turned and looked at me with a broad smile on her face. Then Julie and I thanked Carlos and we returned to the ranch house to prepare and have our lunch and spend the remainder of the day together relaxing.

Julie prepared lunch for us after we returned to the ranch house. Mom had taught both of us how to cook and Julie was better at it than I was. She sure reminded me of Mom when she was preparing our lunch for us. After eating lunch we returned to the living room to relax. I told Julie, "Sis, I have some reports in my brief case that I really need to review before I return to work next week." I got my brief case from the bedroom, sat at the desk and began to review the reports making notes in the margins. After a couple of hours, I finished my review and I returned to the living room. I sat down on the love seat with Julie sitting shoulder to shoulder with me.

She was sitting with her hip pressed tightly against mine, her large, soft breast pressed against my upper arm and she began to kiss my cheek and suggested that we retire to OUR bedroom. She immediately reached her hand down to my jeans and began to squeeze my love tool. I asked Julie, "What are you doing, Sis?" as if I didn't know.

Julie immediately responded again with her cute, impish smile, "Your coyote's empty feeling has returned and she needs you to fill her up with your huge, hard love tool again, Sweetie." She impudently asked me, "Do you think that this coyote is a nuisance like those out on the ranch that are only after our cattle?"

I quietly snickered and joking replied to her, "I don't think that this coyote is after cattle. But, If we continue like this we were going to wear it out, Baby."

Julie just gave me a broad smile, giggled cutely and said, "Ok let's go see what we can do to wear it out." Then she got to her feet, took my hand and led me to OUR bedroom.

In the bedroom Julie undressed me and then told me to undress her. Then she told me to lie on my back on the bed. She climbed on top of me straddling me and she began to kiss me and kissed my chest and stomach down to my love tool. She took my love tool into her mouth to suck the head of my dick as well as she could and intended to bring me to my orgasm in her mouth.

Knowing that I was about to cum I stopped her and pulled her up on top of me with her fabulous, globular, creamy white titties pressed tightly to my chest. I then asked her to put my love tool inside of her tight well lubricated love flower. Julie, as I knew she would, obeyed my request and gently guided my hard dick inside her hot, wet love flower.

She began to vigorously raise and lower herself on my stiff shaft until she reached her climax just before he did. As her climax started to subside she laid her full, soft titties and her stiff, pink nipples on my chest with my dick still inside her pussy and she whispered to me, "Honey there is no way that I can tell you how much I have really enjoyed our lovemaking, Sweetheart." She further murmured to me, "I hope that you are going to stay with me all of this week so that we can continue our sweet lovemaking, Baby."

"Yes Julie, I have left my Manager of Research in charge this week and I'm on vacation unless I get an urgent phone call for some pressing reason or another to return to the office. So I plan to be here with you all of this week, Sweetie."

On Monday morning, we met with Carlos and told him, Julie will soon be leaving the ranch to open her law firm's new law offices in The Woodlands." We also told him, "Carlos, we want to leave you in charge of the overall management of the ranch when Julie relocates to The Woodlands. We propose to make you the Ranch Superintendent with a substantial increase in pay, Carlos. One or the other or the both of us will routinely return to the ranch to review the ranch and the ranch operations on a periodic basis. Either one or both of us want to stay in the main ranch house while we are here visiting the ranch, Carlos."

We then asked Carlos, "Is that was a suitable arrangement that you can accept, Carlos?" to which he quickly and enthusiastically, affirmatively agreed. We all shook hands and agreed that the change would be effective when Julie left the ranch. We told Carlos that we would have the appropriate agreement papers drawn up for legal purposes. Julie and I both gave Carlos our mobile phone numbers so that he could contact either of us as necessary. He also had our other personal contact information as well.

Rick Returns To Work

The following Wednesday morning I received an urgent phone call from my Manager of Research saying an urgent problem had come up and I needed to return to the office by Friday morning for a very important meeting with top management. I told Julie that I was going to have to return to The Woodlands on Thursday early afternoon. Julie was disappointed with that news since she had wanted me to remain with her at least until the weekend.

After we made love that night Julie snuggled up close to me and laid her head on my shoulder crying softly. I could feel her tears falling on my shoulder and asked her, "Why are you crying, Honey?"

Julie softly replied to me through her tears, "I knew that you were going to have to return to your office but, it is several days earlier than what I had hoped for and that after these few days of happiness with you I don't want it to end so early, Rick."

I kissed her warmly and told her, "We'll be back together again very soon; just as soon as you are given the go ahead to open the new law office in The Woodlands." When Julie was given the authorization to open the new law office we planned that Julie would move in with me in my apartment in The Woodlands.

I told her, "I'll give you the spare key to my apartment before I return to work, Honey."

On Thursday afternoon Julie took me back to DFW to catch my plane back to Intercontinental airport. When we got to DFW departures Julie parked her car temporarily, got out, and threw her arms around my neck. Just before I entered the main terminal she gave me a warm hug. Then she gave me a warm, passionate kiss with a tearful goodbye. Julie had tears in her eyes while driving all the way back to the ranch.

Julie Opens The New Law Office

Six months later Julie received her promotion to Vice President and was given the authorization to relocate to The Woodlands as they had already agreed. She then began to make her preparations for the opening of the new law offices here. Julie called me and gave me the good news and told me when she expected to leave the ranch. I was very excited to hear the good news and I told her, "I can't wait for you to join me here in my apartment, Julie."

"And, I am just as eager to join you too, Sweetheart. I want you very much and can't wait to have you inside me."

Later that evening Julie informed Carlos that she would be leaving the ranch on the first of the month when we would turn over the entire management of the ranch to Carlos. Several days later she told Carlos, "Carlos I'll be leaving the ranch tomorrow morning and I'll need one of the wranglers to help me load my car with my luggage and my other personal belongings."

Carlos replied "I'll be the one to help you, Miss Julie." and the next morning at 7 o'clock she had her car loaded and ready to leave for Southeast Texas and The Woodlands.

After taking a last, longing look around at the ranch, saying good bye to Carlos and the other vaqueros Julie left the ranch with a firm hand shake with Carlos and the other wranglers. Before leaving the ranch Julie called me and told me, I'm on my way and I expect that I'll be there late this afternoon or by early evening, Rick."

I was very happy to hear that she was on her way, I then told her, "Drive carefully and I'll be really be happy and excited to see you when we both get home this evening, Honey."

Julie arrived safely at my town house at about 5 o'clock that afternoon and she used the key that I had given her to enter my apartment. Once she entered the apartment Julie called me and told me she had arrived and I told her, "I won't be able to get there for another hour or two, so make yourself comfortable, Honey."

Julie told me, "In the meantime I'll go get groceries to make our supper for us."

But I replied to her, "Don't bother to do that. I'll pick up a fresh hot carry out meal for the both of us on my way home like I often do for myself." Two hours later I arrived with our fresh hot meals in hand and two bottles of White Zinfandel.

Julie said to me sweetly, "This is going to be a good homecoming, Baby." Julie was very happy to see me again after our six months of separation. She greeted me with a warm hug and a passionate kiss pressing her warm, soft body and her large, soft, natural titties tightly against my body. She told me, "Rick, I have missed you so much, I love you and I can't wait to make love with you this evening, Sweetheart."

After we enjoyed our evening meal we relaxed in the living room each with a glass of wine in our hands. Julie snuggled up next to me, "Your coyote is calling us again, Rick." After six months of celibacy I didn't have to be told twice and after we each finished our glass of wine we went directly to our bedroom to renew our love making. On having undressed each other we started to make passionate love with one another.

I asked Julie, "Do we need protection tonight, Sweetheart?"

"Yes we do, Honey."

I quickly replied, "Damn, Baby, I don't have any condoms here in the apartment."

But, Julie told me not to worry. She reached over to the night stand and retrieved a box that contained our protection. She said, "I have stopped at a pharmacy and bought a kit of contraceptive foam when I got into town." Then she told me, "For the time being, probably about the next six months or so, or until I can get the new law office up and running smoothly I really can't afford to get pregnant, Honey."

After the application of the contraceptive foam, Julie was eager to have me inside her again and, she hungrily accepted my penetration into her pussy that we had missed so much for the last six months. We started off in the missionary position and then I rolled us over onto my left side, with her on her right side, to give her more freedom to react to and meet my thrusting into her sweet love flower. I first brought her right leg up high above my hip close to her breast so that my weight would not be wholly and directly on her thigh and she had her left leg draped over my hip. Later I pulled her left leg up into the position similar to her right leg so that she was lying in essentially the fetal position.

We wrapped our arms around one another and held each other close with her large, warm, creamy white titties pressed tightly against my chest in a warm loving embrace. I entered her sweet pussy with Julie vigorously meeting my thrusting. Within a few minutes, we both reached our climax and we continued in our conjugal embrace until both of our euphoric passions began to subside. Very shortly we both were sound asleep with Julie still held tightly in my strong, protective arms and my love tool still held in her sweet, hot pussy until it naturally deflated and it slipped out of her pussy.

Julie Pursues Next Her Big Goal

Six months later Julie decided that her law office was running smoothly and it was time to begin pursuit of her next big goal. That night after supper with each of us relaxing with a glass of our favorite wine she went to their bedroom changed into her pretty, seductive negligee and she called me. Before we began to make love I asked her, "Have you applied the contraceptive foam to your pussy yet, Honey?"

Julie smiled coyly and said, "No, today is a special day because it is the ovulation day in my cycle. In addition, it is even more special because it is Valentine's Day and I want you to give me your special valentine, Rick. Earlier today I've felt what I think was an ovulation pain on each side of my lower abdomen. I think that pain on both sides of my lower abdomen likely means double ovulations. The time has come for us to start the growth of our precious baby in my tummy, Sweetheart."

Julie surmised that this was the opportune time to begin to pursue our baby as she thought to herself that the double ovulation pain had an outside chance of resulting in two, AKA twin, babies. Again I asked Julie, "Is this what you really want to do as incest is illegal in every state of the union including the state of Texas? No one can prove that we have engaged in incest unless one of us tells them. However, when you are pregnant and have our baby that is undeniable proof that we have been having incestuous sex."

Julie replied, I'm as sure of this as we are of our consummate love for one another and I'm ready for you to make love with me and to father our baby, Rick. I really want you inside of me to deliver your baby making cream deep inside my pussy, Rick. Not only that the records show that most reported incidents of incest are misdemeanors and are rarely prosecuted especially if they are consensual."

With the thought of initiating the new life of our baby in the tummy of my beloved sister I felt that I first had to begin to make love with her delicate love flower that would receive my love lotion, my semen, and the love flower that would deliver our precious baby. I first began to shower her with my warm kisses which Julie reveled in and she totally loved.

I kissed her lips, her face, her neck and her upper chest. Then I proceeded to kiss her luscious, creamy white, titties and briefly sucked on her rock hard, stand up, pink nipples. I then moved down to her tummy button kissed her there and then on down to kiss her Love Mound. I softly placed many kisses on her love mound and Julie wiggled with each of my kisses there on her pubic mound and her beautiful blond pubic bush.

Then I proceeded to kiss the inside of each of her thighs up to her sweet pussy and placed several kisses in the crease of each of her legs next to her pussy. Julie trembled, shuddered and moaned as I was kissing her there. Once I had done that I kissed the length of each side of her outer pussy lips and then the cleft of her pussy from the bottom of her pussy up to her clitoral hood. This made Julie wriggle and softly moan and it made her toes curl back and forth from the exquisite pleasure that she was receiving from my soft kisses while she was breathing heavily and softly moaning calling out my name repeatedly.

From there I slightly spread her outer lips and kissed, licked and sucked on her inner lips. I then slightly raised her legs and slightly spread her thighs, I opened her pussy, licked her pussy opening and plunged my tongue deep into her very wet, love sheath as far as I could without causing either of us any pain. I stroked my tongue around to all sides of her pussy opening giving Julie a sensation that she'd never had before this.

I moved up to her clitoris and kissed, licked and stroked her clitoris with the tip of his tongue and gently began sucking on her hard, little, red pearl. I gently slid my middle and ring fingers into her tight pussy, with my palm up, slightly curling them upward searching for her G-Spot until Julie convulsed and trembled with her first G-Spot orgasm of the evening. She loudly moaned and kept repeating: "I love you Rick you are such a good lover; please don't stop. You have just made me cum, Honey."