Rick and Laura Pt. 03

Story Info
We firm up some rules... then quickly break them...
11.8k words
4.56
7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jim_Sharp
Jim_Sharp
30 Followers

When I came out of the bathroom, Laura was alone, wrapped in a blanket in front of the fire.

"Hi," she said softly, smiling and gesturing to me to come back down to the living room. As I came down the steps, she reached over to a wicker basket and pulled out another blanket for me. She tossed it onto the floor just over the imaginary line that was supposed to separate us.

"Ricky's gone up to take a little shower," she said. "Come sit with me."

I sat cross-legged on the floor and draped the blanket around me. Almost all the lights were turned out, and even though the sun was still up outside, it was a gray, drizzly Seattle afternoon, and with the blinds all closed, it was fairly dark except for the firelight. Laura was beautiful in it, the soft folds of the blanket hiding most of her except for her shoulders and her legs and feet from the calves down. She'd removed her stockings and now she was just naturally elegant and soft. I wished I could get in that blanket with her. And Rick, too.

"How are you two feeling after that?" I asked, a little sheepish.

Laura tossed her hair back and laughed.

"God," she said, "we're feeling good. And you?"

"Really good," I said. "I really enjoyed that. A lot."

"Well, I hope so!" she said. "I enjoyed watching it. A lot."

"Once again, we went a little farther than planned," I said. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay," she said. "It's better than okay. It felt really good. We both felt safe with it. And you just made Ricky's day. His year."

"I wasn't totally sure how he'd react," I said.

"He loved it," Laura said. "It was a big deal for him, Jim. He really loved it."

We sat there for a minute just staring at each other in the firelight until I saw a little glimmer of mischief come into her pale green eyes. She slowly, deliberately pulled the blanket up higher, revealing more and more of her long, smooth legs until it rose above her pussy. Then she slipped a hand between her legs and slowly stroked herself as she watched me watch her.

"I loved watching you suck my husband's dick, Jim," she said softly. "I loved watching you finger his little asshole, and suck his beautiful dick."

My own cock stirred immediately and I parted the blanket so she could watch it harden.

"I'd love to watch him suck your dick, Jim," she said.

"I'd love to have him suck me," I said, sitting back a little so my cock stood up straighter. Her eyes were locked on it. "Is that all you want to watch us do?"

She shrugged off the rest of the blanket so I could see all of her then.

"No, honey," she said, shuddering a little as she bore down on her clit. "That's just the start."

I could hear Rick coming down the stairs then and I turned to watch him coming into the living room in his robe, carrying Laura's big Hitachi vibrator. We smiled at each other and said "hi." He brushed my bare shoulder with his hand as he walked around me.

"Hey, baby," Laura said, spreading her legs so the two of us could see her hand at work more clearly.

"Hi, baby," he said, kneeling down to kiss her deeply. They stayed together like that for a minute, then they broke off and Rick crawled over to plug the vibrator into the wall.

"I was just telling Jim that I'd love to see him really go to town on you," she said as he handed the magic wand to her.

He looked to me.

"Is that right?" he asked.

I nodded.

"That's right," Laura said, and switched on the vibrator, settling it onto her clit. Her head lolled back as she gasped a little, sneaking up on an orgasm.

Rick slipped out of his robe and I marveled at his powerful, compact body again. He kneeled above her for a second, then bent forward to take a nipple into his mouth and suck, gently at first, then harder and harder.

"What would you like to see us do, Laura?" I asked her.

"Uhhhh," she moaned, getting closer. "I wanna watch you fuck him. I want you to fuck his ass and make him cum."

At that, her back arched and her hips rose. She cried out in orgasm and I could hear the sound of the vibrator against her pussy become wetter. I still hadn't touched my cock yet, but it got harder and harder, standing straight up as I sat there watching her.

"Should I fuck your ass, too?" I asked.

"Oh god, yeah," she said, coming down but still holding the vibrator against herself. "I want my ass fucked by your big dick. I want you both to fuck my dirty little asshole. Baby, you wanna fuck my ass?"

Rick released her now bright-red nipple and said "yes" before shifting to straddle her body and put his hard cock in her mouth. She sucked it greedily, moaning around it, and he shifted his angle again so he could fuck her mouth.

I still wasn't touching my cock, though it ached for attention. I watched Rick fuck her mouth until she had another big orgasm, bucking on the floor and almost screaming around his cock. When her convulsions were done, he withdrew his cock and she turned off the vibrator. He lay down beside her and they kissed and stroked each other's bodies while she recovered. Her throat and breasts were bright red, her body glowed with sweat in the firelight. I finally relented and started gently stroking my cock.

"Baby," she said to Rick, "why don't you get behind me and fuck me a little while we talk to Jim?"

He nodded and she turned onto her side, facing me. He spooned behind her and slipped his little cock into her pussy to start slowly fucking her.

"Oh yeah," she said, "that feels good, honey." She took a moment to savor the feeling together with him before looking up to my cock and then my eyes.

"You're both so beautiful," I said, meaning it completely.

They both smiled wide. "Thank you, honey," Laura said. "You're awful sexy yourself, Jim."

"Thank you," I said, stroking slowly and maintaining eye contact.

"I'd love to crawl up there and sit on that big dick," she said.

"I'd love that, too," I said.

"You want to feel how wet you make me?" she asked. "Ricky, am I good and wet?"

"Jesus yes," he said. "I can tell you love his dick."

"I love yours too, honey," she said. "But it's true. I want Jim's dick inside me. I want to feel him all the way up inside me."

"Tell him," Rick said.

"Jim, honey," she said, "if you're interested, we have a little plan we talked about last night. Maybe a little arrangement."

"What kind of arrangement?" I asked.

"We were just brainstorming last night," she said. "More for long term. We didn't think we'd get here so fast, but god, I don't know if I can wait. Keep going, honey, it feels so good."

"We'd both like to have sex with you," he said, his face flushed, his pulse visibly pounding in his neck.

"But not all the time," Laura said. "We were thinking about limiting it to special occasions, if you were interested."

"I'm interested!" I said. "What kind of special occasions?"

"Our birthdays and yours," she said. "Christmas. New Year's. We need something in the summer though, maybe the Fourth of July?"

"My birthday's in July," I said, laughing, "but I think the Fourth would be great, too."

"All right," she said. "Our birthdays, your birthday, Christmas, New Year's Eve, and the Fourth of July."

She bent forward a little to make it easier for Rick to go deeper and encouraged him.

"Go ahead and give it to me, baby," she said. "Fuck me harder."

He accommodated her, pulling her hips to him with every thrust, grunting and moaning. He had staying power after a couple of orgasms though, and he still didn't seem close to coming.

"You wanna watch Jim's big dick stretch my pussy out, baby?" she asked him. He grunted yes. "You wanna watch me sit on his face? You wanna suck his big dick while he licks my pussy and makes me so wet?"

"Yes," he said, and suddenly becoming more feral, more primal, he pulled out and shifted around, grabbing Laura by her waist and pulling her up into doggy style to ram into her again, with both of them facing me. He started fucking her twice as hard then, grunting and pulling her to him with every thrust.

Laura's mouth was hanging open and her eyes were hazy with lust as she stared into mine.

"I want you to feed me your cum, Jim," she said. "I need your dick in my mouth. I want you to fuck my mouth."

I nearly did it then. I nearly bolted up to kneel in front of her and fuck her mouth as Rick fucked her from behind. Hadn't we just been talking about finally fucking? But I stayed where I was, with my fist wrapped around my rampant cock. I reached for the lube instead.

"Is it your birthday?" I asked her as I poured some lube onto my cock.

"No," she said, almost whining as Rick kept pounding her. "But I want it."

I put the bottle of lube back down and started stroking again. I slowly got up to kneel a couple of feet in front of her face, my cock level with her mouth.

"Then you can't have it yet," I said, "but when we do fuck, I'll put my whole cock into your mouth. We'll see how much of it you can take. And I'll fill your mouth with cum. Rick and I will both fill your mouth."

"Oh god," she said, "oh fuck, please fuck my mouth, Jim. Fuck me good. Fuck me good, Ricky!"

He came then, moaning long and loud and holding her hips back against him. She barely let him finish before she fell forward away from him, rolled onto her back, and grabbed the vibrator again. She inched toward me on the floor, and stopped when she was just inches from her face being directly beneath my cock. She clicked on the vibrator and immediately moaned, closing her eyes and arching her back in a mini-orgasm.

"Fuck fuck fuck," she whispered.

I stroked my cock above her, still conflicted as to whether I should just lean forward and let her suck me. But I didn't do it. It became even more difficult to resist when her eyes opened again and she stared up into mine with a look of almost complete bliss.

"You're gonna fuck me, Jim," she whispered. "You're gonna stretch me out with that nice dick."

I nodded.

"You know when my birthday is?" she asked, barely audible over the sound of her vibrator.

"No," I said.

"It's in three weeks, honey," she said, louder, and smiling wide. "And you're gonna let me suck that dick, aren't you, baby?"

"Yes I am," I said.

"And you're gonna cum in my pussy for me?"

I nodded.

"And you're gonna roll me over..." she left off as another wave of little orgasms hit, "and... and you're gonna fuck my little asshole, Jim?"

I came then, too, spraying cum on her tits and then all over her face. And a little on their carpet, I confess. Luckily her eyes had been closed when I did it, because it was a surprising quantity of jizz I covered her with.

"Yeah," she said, "yeah, honey."

She kept her eyes closed, but made no move to wipe away any cum. She just licked away what had fallen around her lips, swallowing it and grinding the vibrator against herself to extend her wave of orgasms. I wanted very much then to bend down and kiss her lips, her throat, her breasts, and hold her, but I didn't. Instead, I fell back to rest on the floor.

Rick was similarly resting, watching her. I marveled again at how sexy both of them were. I wished I had Rick's shoulders, arms, and abs, but I was happy to have my cock instead of his. I hoped he wasn't worried about Laura's obvious desire for a bigger one.

When Laura's wave of orgasms finally subsided, she switched off the vibrator and Rick helped her clean up her face.

"But just enough so I can see," she said. "Leave the rest."

When she could open her eyes again without fear of getting my cum in them, she asked Rick for a drink. I went with him to help, stopping to wash my hands just enough to avoid smearing lube all over the glasses. When I joined him in their small kitchen, we were both naked and doing a little dance in the limited space there, getting glasses and ice, pouring whiskey and then separate glasses of Pellegrino so we didn't all start passing out from dehydration. When we were finally still beside each other for a moment at the counter as I poured the sparkling water, Rick put a hand on the small of my back.

"Thank you for earlier," he said gently.

"You're welcome," I said, and when I was done pouring I put down the bottle and turned to him. "That was your first time with a man, right?"

He nodded, smiling a little sheepishly, his warm hand still on my back. I put my hand on his arm, kind of a half embrace.

"It was an honor for me," I said. "Thanks for letting me do it."

He laughed a little.

On impulse, I pulled him in slightly, leaned down a little bit, and kissed him. Gingerly at first, our lips brushing, and when I felt him reciprocate, I put my tongue in his mouth, sliding together with his own. We got a little closer, embracing and continuing the kiss. I felt my cock brush his own as both of us started to get a little harder.

I didn't know if we were breaking the rules or not. We hadn't explicitly said that Rick and I couldn't touch, kiss, or fuck. I was feeling, I don't know. Emotionally needy? I was more obsessed with both of them by the hour, feeling more emotionally attached as this went on, and because of the nature of the arrangement, there was very little kissing or holding going on for me. I felt like I needed it.

I reached between us and held his little cock. My hands are kind of long and thin, and his now-hard cock fit entirely in my grasp. He moaned into my mouth a little and we held the kiss, our tongues playing over each other.

We broke off when we heard Laura come into the kitchen, wrapped in the blanket, some of my drying cum still shining on her face and breasts.

"Keep going," she said with a little smile, and we did.

Rick reached down to hold my cock as well while we continued to kiss, and a few seconds later, I felt Laura's hand on my ass. I moaned and unconsciously spread my legs a little, and she took the invitation, her fingers sliding around to my crack and then following it down to rub my asshole lightly.

I started to break off the kiss and said "Laura..."

"Hush," she said, and then she was kneeling behind me, spreading my ass cheeks and licking slowly up and down my crack.

"Oh god," I said. "The rules, though..."

Rick covered my mouth with his own and Laura leaned away from my ass.

"Let's forget about the rules today, honey," she said. "It's silly. We all obviously want to fuck each other. Nobody's gonna go to hell for it. Let's just do what we want today. I don't want to wait three more weeks."

All I could do was moan assent. Rick said nothing but continued kissing me and started jerking my cock for me. There was a little pause and then I felt Laura's tongue trace a line down my crack to my asshole and give it a light lick. I broke the kiss and leaned forward to rest my forehead on Rick's shoulder.

"Oh my god," I said.

She kept licking, not pushing her tongue into me but lapping at my asshole. It felt amazing. I'd only been rimmed once before, by a partner I didn't feel particularly safe with, and I was in heaven.

After a few more licks, I heard the click of the lube bottle's lid opening. She must have brought it with her, hidden in the blanket. Her tongue was replaced by a finger slathered with lube, rubbing it around my asshole and poking in just a little bit.

"Would you like Ricky to fuck your ass, Jim?" she asked.

I held tight to Rick, keeping my forehead on his shoulder.

"Uh-huh," I said, breathing heavily.

"I'd like him to fuck you. He's been wanting to fuck my ass, but I don't know if I'm ready. If you'd like it, I think he would, too," she said.

"Uh-huh," I said again.

"Ricky baby," she said, "do you want to fuck Jim for me?"

"I do," he said.

I stroked his cock a little, gripped it around its base. He was rock hard.

"Jim honey," Laura said, "I want you to turn around and bend over right here. Ricky's gonna fuck you and I'm gonna lick your beautiful dick for you. I don't want you to come yet, though, okay? Cause I want you to fuck me after. I want you in my pussy, baby."

"Okay," I said, breathless, and I turned around, releasing Rick's cock and bending over Laura where she kneeled on the floor. I braced my hands on the counter and spread my legs a little farther.

Laura squeezed out some more lube and reached between my legs to Rick, to lube him up. When she was done, her hands came back to my balls and the base of my cock.

"Fuck him, Ricky," she said, and licked the tip of my cock.

Not coming was going to be difficult.

Rick pushed forward against my ass, pulled me down a little lower to adjust the angle, and then slid right in.

"Oh god," I said.

"Fuck," he said, almost simultaneously.

I hadn't been properly fucked with an actual, living cock in a while. Maybe a couple of years. He fit inside me easily without stretching me much or hurting me at all, but his warm cock felt amazing inside me.

He started fucking me slow and easy, and Laura stroked my balls and held the base of my cock. From my vantage above her, I was looking at the top and back of her head, and so I couldn't see her face, but I could see when she would lean in a little to give my cock head little licks.

"Fuck me, Rick," I said. "Fuck me. Jesus, that feels good... yeah, fuck my ass!"

He started into me harder, and I think from the noises I was making, it was clear to Laura that she had to stop working on my cock or I'd cum too fast. She sat back at first and just watched, and then rose up on her knees to hold the back of my neck and kiss me. Her husband's cock was hammering into me from behind, and her tongue flowed into my mouth, our teeth knocking together just a little from the fucking I was getting.

I whimpered into her mouth for a minute or two as Rick kept fucking me. He had that amazing staying power again, and he just kept going and going. Laura eventually stood and drew my mouth to one of her nipples. I sucked and sucked as Rick plowed me from behind.

"Oh baby," Laura said. "Fuck his ass for me. I want you to cum in his ass for me, Ricky."

"Yeah," was all Rick said as he held onto my hips and railed away at me.

My cock was heavy and half hard now, flopping back and forth with every thrust.

"You're gonna fuck my ass sometime soon, baby," Laura told him. "You're gonna push me down on the floor, kick my feet apart, and shove that beautiful dick right up my tight little ass, aren't you, baby?"

"Yeah!" Rick said again, breathing heavy.

"You're gonna cum in my asshole, aren't you, baby? You're gonna make me a mess, and then you're gonna lick my pussy for me while Jim fucks you for me. While he fucks you with his big, beautiful dick," she said.

"Fuck yeah," Rick said, hammering away.

"He's gonna fill you up with his cum, Ricky, and then I'm gonna suck his dick clean," she said, and then he was coming, holding me and ramming into me two or three more times as his little cock throbbed with my sphincter wrapped around him. He was done a few seconds later, stumbling back against the fridge.

I straightened up and turned to kiss him again. I held him and kissed him lightly, as he was still working to catch his breath. I felt Laura's body press against me from behind, her hands coming around to find my cock and hold it.

"Thank you," Rick said, looking up at me.

"No, thank you," I said. "That felt fantastic."

He laughed a little and moved sideways a little out of our embrace.

"I should go... clean this up," he said.

"Ricky honey," Laura said, peering around me at him. "You don't mind if I have Jim to myself for a little bit, do you?"

"No, baby," he said, and leaned around to kiss her. "Thank you," he told her, too.

"You want to stay down here for a bit?" Laura asked him. "I'll take him upstairs."

He nodded and smiled, and went out to the downstairs bathroom. I turned to face Laura, and she stood right up against me, still holding my cock in her hands. Her eyes seemed even a little larger than usual as she stared into mine, and she had the tiniest smile on her lips.

Jim_Sharp
Jim_Sharp
30 Followers