Rick and Laura Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't we take these drinks upstairs?" she said. "I'm going to wash you up in the shower, and then you're going to make love to me, okay?"

"Okay, yes," I said, a little flustered.

"I've been talking a lot of crazy shit about you fucking me in the ass and everything else," she said. "But what I really want right now is just a good..." she kissed me, "basic..." she kissed me again, "deep fucking..." she kissed me again, "from this big, beautiful dick, okay?"

"I'd love that," I said, and kissed her again. She nodded at me, smiling a little bigger, and I nodded and smiled, feeling like an idiot, a lucky idiot. We each grabbed a whiskey and a water and headed up the stairs.

Laura closed the door to the master suite behind us and took me into their bathroom. I watched her as she leaned into their big, walk-in shower to adjust the temperature. Her legs and ass were amazing. She had a simple grace to the way she moved. Not traditionally what you'd think of as seductive or anything, but very beautiful. I thought again about how she'd been kneeling behind me, licking my asshole just a few minutes ago.

"You don't want Rick with us?" I asked.

She looked back at me, and down at my cock, which was hardening. She smiled.

"Not right now," she said. "Not the first time. I'm afraid I might like your dick a little too much, honey. I don't know if I want him to see what it does to me just yet."

"It's really not that huge," I said. "I mean, definitely bigger than average, but..."

"Jim," she said, "I wasn't just playing virtuous in front of Ricky when I said that no one else has ever fucked me. I've seen some dicks, and had a few in my mouth or hands, but I've never even seen one as big as yours. And Ricky's is the only one that's ever been inside me. I love him to pieces, and I love when he fucks me, but you know how small he is."

I really didn't know what to say to that.

"Come on," she said, reaching out to take hold of my cock and pull me toward the shower by it. "Water's fine now."

I stepped in with her, one big shower head raining down on us from overhead, and another smaller handheld spraying from the wall. We kissed again under the hot water, our hands roaming over each other's bodies for a minute until she laughed a little, her hand tracing a line down to my ass crack.

"I do believe my husband just came in your ass, sir," she said quietly. Her finger continued down my ass crack and pressed against my anus, then rubbed a little.

"Yes, he did," I said, and put my own hand over her pussy, channeling the water along her lips. "I think he came inside you a couple of times, too."

"Did you like it?" she asked, continuing to rub my asshole, still a little slick with silicone lube.

"Yeah, I did," I said. "I think you'll like it too, when you let him fuck your ass."

"It's not gonna hurt?" she asked.

I slid a finger between her lips and rubbed. Instantly I found the stiff head of her prominent clit. Unusual in my experience. I think I hadn't been with someone with so much clit showing on the surface for many years at that point. I circled it gently.

"No," I said. "He's a great size. It feels good, but it's not going to hurt if you know how to relax and stay relaxed. Mine might be too big for you, though. It is for some people."

She reached over and got the soap, lathered up her hands and returned to my asshole. She washed it as we embraced and as I continued to gently rub around her clit and occasionally slip a finger inside her. We kissed deeply for a moment, her finger teasing my asshole.

"Is your dick gonna hurt me?" she asked quietly. She was getting more and more aroused, her lips parted a little, her eyes just a bit dreamy looking.

"We'll take it slow," I said. "For as long as you want."

She nodded. "Slow at first," she said. "And I'll be on top. But Jim honey, at some point I'm gonna want to just lay back and let you fuck me..."

One of her hands came around to grasp my cock again, and slowly stroked it from base to tip.

"And then you're gonna need to fuck me hard," she said. "I'm gonna beg you to."

"I will," I said, and kissed her deeply, sliding two fingers inside her pussy. She moaned into my mouth, and pushing me away a little, she dropped to her knees in the shower and took my cock in her mouth.

"Oh god," I said.

She went down as far as she could, which wasn't that far. She just didn't have practice with a decent sized cock. But she went up and down a few times slowly, and it felt amazing anyway. I was rock hard again, and I was more than ready to take her to bed.

"Jesus, that feels good," I said. "Do you like it?"

She backed off it for a second, and looked up at me, squinting through the falling water and smiling.

"I love your dick, Jim," she said.

"Then let's get it inside you," I said, and pulled her up. I turned her a bit to put her back against the shower wall and pressed against her, holding her there. I spread her legs a bit by nudging her feet outward with my own, and then used a hand to guide my cock head to her slit, rubbing it back and forth along the outside.

"We should do this in bed," she whispered.

"Then let's go," I said, and reached over to turn off the shower. I let her slip out around me and she took a towel for herself and handed me one. We dried off a little as I pursued her into the bedroom, and then throwing our towels on the floor, she took me by one arm and spun me toward the bed so I fell on it on my back. I crawled backward, getting all the way onto the bed and she climbed on after me, crawling over my body and dropping her pussy to slide her lips along my cock. We were rapidly cooling outside of the shower and her pussy felt red hot and wet. I was ready to be inside her.

"Do you want it?" I asked her, taking hold of both her breasts in my hands.

"You know I do," she said.

"Then put it in," I said. "Please. I want to be inside you."

"I want that too," she said, reaching down to grab my cock and set it against her. She eased back, sliding herself down over the head and gasped.

"Oh christ," she said. "Oh, Jim."

"More," I said, but kept my hands on her tits and did not buck toward her, leaving the pace up to her.

She slid down a little farther, and she was amazing—tight, wet, and so hot around my cock. Her eyes were closed, her mouth hanging open.

"Keep going," I said. "All the way."

She slid down a little more and grunted so loud, I was sure Rick heard her downstairs. I moved one hand to her hip and pressed in a little more. She moaned, long and oh so loud, and I held her there on my cock while she got used to it.

"Oh, fuck!" she finally yelled. "Yes, Jesus. Oh baby, that's what I was hoping for..."

She still felt like a furnace around my cock and I started grinding upward toward her ever so slightly. I felt her cervix there, pushing against the head of my cock and she shuddered and moaned again.

"Oh god, you're deep," she said.

"You've never had a cock so deep in you, have you?" I asked.

"No, baby," she panted. "No, you're the best."

She started rocking back and forth under her own power then. She opened her eyes and looked down at me, ardent and hungry.

"Do you like it?" she asked. "Do you like my pussy, Jim?"

"Fuck yes, I do," I said. "You feel fantastic."

I shifted my hands to her ribs and helped her go up and down on my cock. Still slowly, still ever so tight. She still shuddered every time I bottomed out against her cervix.

"God, you're beautiful," I told her, and she was. She smiled, gathered her hair up behind her head with both hands, and writhed there on my cock, enjoying me watching her.

"I could get addicted to this, baby," she whispered. "I might need your dick all the time."

"Stop by my place on your way home from work. I can get you warmed up for Rick," I said, half joking.

She shifted to lean forward a bit more then, taking my hands off her ribs, moving them to her hips, and putting her own hands on my chest. She eased all the way down on my cock until I couldn't go any deeper, and she started grinding against me. She was instantly flushed bright red across her tits, neck, and face.

"Is that good?" I asked her, pulling her down to grind harder.

"Fuck!" she yelled. "Yes! I think I'm gonna cum on your dick!"

We kept grinding like that for several minutes, and she kept grunting or yelling "oh!" from time to time as she neared orgasm but couldn't quite get there.

"Roll over and let me fuck you good and hard," I said, and she nodded, rolling to the side and taking me with her til she was on her back, her legs spread wide, and now I was grinding against her, bottomed out inside her with all my weight.

It only took a few seconds and she started coming, hard.

"Oh! Oh! Uhhhh!" she yelled, then moaned unintelligibly as I felt her pussy flood around my cock.

I pumped a few times then went deep and went back to grinding against her clit and she screamed "yes! yes!" a few times, her hands searching my back, pulling me against her, one reaching down to hold onto my ass.

"You want me to fuck you hard?" I asked her.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me!" she shouted. I knew Rick could hear us downstairs, I figured the neighbors could hear us next door, and I didn't care. In fact, it turned me on. I started fucking her hard, pounding in and out five or ten times before holding it and grinding against her clit, bringing on little aftershock orgasms for her, and she kept shouting yes and telling me how good it was, how big it was, how she wanted my cum.

I'd lost track of my orgasms so far that day, but I'd had a few and now I had great staying power. After several minutes, we were both soaked with sweat and I was having the time of my life, pounding away at her. Her string of orgasms was starting to take a toll on her and she was becoming more limp, more submissive, laying back with her arms stretched out above her head, head lolling, still moaning almost constantly, but quieter now. I fucked her like that for several more minutes before she seemed to recover. She locked eyes with me again.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Oh god yes, baby," she said. "Are you?"

"Fuck yes," I said.

"I wanna taste your dick though, honey," she said. "Give my pussy a little break and feed me your dick?"

She didn't have to ask twice. I pulled out and crawled forward, straddling her body and bringing my cock to her lips. It was shining in the dim light, slick with a little lube and a lot of Rick's cum and Laura's own juices.

"Fuck my mouth," she said, and I leaned forward more and started to thrust, slowly and shallowly at first, then faster, and deeper as she moaned and grunted desperately around my cock. Some of the mess from my cock was running down from the corners of her mouth. Her hands came up to cradle my balls and rub my asshole, and I only fucked her mouth for a couple of minutes before I felt an orgasm building. I pulled out then, grabbed her by her shoulders and hips, and flipped her over, then pulled her up onto her knees.

"Are you ready?" I asked her, sliding the head of my cock up and down on her labia.

"Fuck me good," she panted.

I slid my cock all the way into her and she cried out, somewhere between a grunt and a scream. With the different angle, I felt myself bottom out inside her more quickly. I wasn't a giant, but I was the longest cock she could take without getting hurt.

"Are you all right?" I asked, pausing.

"Yes! Fuck me! Just fuck me hard!" she yelled.

Again, the certainty that Rick could hear that downstairs was a huge turn-on. I held her at the waist and started sliding her up and down my cock. Every time I went deep, she shuddered and moaned again, and she kept getting louder and louder.

"You like my cock inside you?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she yelled. "Fuck yes!"

"I'm gonna cum in your pussy, Laura. Do you want that?"

"Yes! Please cum in me! Give me your cum!"

At that, I shifted my hands to her ass, spreading her cheeks to look down at my cock sawing in and out of her, and her beautiful little puckered asshole just above it. I drew out and slammed in again, hard, and she cried out and screamed "yes!" again. So I did it again and again, getting faster and faster, pounding her hard from behind until she was screaming "oh oh oh!" continuously, and then I was coming, shoving myself as deep as I could go, pumping harder than I had all day, her hot pussy gripping my shaft, her juices running down my balls.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled, and as the orgasm continued, I fell down on my side, pulling her with me so I stayed inside her.

My hands went to her tits right away and I pulled her close against me, but she took hold of my right hand and guided it down to her pussy. Looking over her shoulder at me, flushed bright red, she pressed my fingers toward her clit.

"I'm so close to coming again, honey," she whispered. "Make me cum again on your big dick, baby."

At that, I spread her legs, pulling her right leg back and over my own. I gathered up some of the plentiful cream that was all over my cock and her pussy and used it as lube, circling her clit and then rubbing it directly, fighting hard to keep my softening cock inside her. It didn't take long until she started coming, shuddering and arching her back and crying out again. After a few small contractions, her pussy clenched hard as the orgasm came on fully, and she squeezed my cock all the way out of her. I felt a hot stream gush out of her at the same time—her own juices and cum from both me and Rick.

As she came down from that orgasm, I worked my way down on the bed til I could spread her legs and bring my mouth to her pussy. I'd wanted to taste her ever since I first saw her, and the messier the better, in my book. I lapped gently at her labia, tasting everyone's juices, and slowly settled onto her still-sensitive clit. Rick had his technique down for gently bringing her to multiple orgasms and I wanted to see if I could reproduce it. I surrounded her clit with my lips and started gently licking at it.

"Oh," she said, wrapping her fingers into my hair. "Oh baby, don't stop, but I want Ricky up here. Is that okay?"

"Mm-hmm!" I murmured around her clit and kept going.

"Ricky baby!" she called out. "Ricky, honey, come on up!"

Then she was back to moaning as I licked and sucked her clit. We both heard Rick's feet on the stairs, and I could see her smile at the sound. When he opened the door, I reflexively started to swivel my head to say hi to him, but Laura's hands held my head in place, pulling me down on her pussy.

"Don't stop, Jim," she said. "Hey, baby," she said to Rick.

"Hey honey," I heard him say as he approached. "Did you enjoy that?" he asked.

"Oh yes, I did," she said, and laughed a little. Rick came into view, and sat on the bed beside her. "Thank you for letting me do it."

"I loved the idea of him fucking you," Rick said, and bent down to kiss her.

They continued to kiss, long and deep, and Laura's hands started to press me more firmly against her pussy. Taking the cue, I started sucking and licking more fervently at her clit. I heard her moaning into Rick's mouth now, and her hips started bucking against me. She broke the kiss.

"Oh baby," she said, "he's gonna make me cum again."

"Maybe he should finger your ass for you, too," Rick said.

"Yeah," she panted. "Yeah, honey. Fuck my ass for me, Jim."

Her ass crack was already totally drenched with cum and the remnants of lube, so it was easy for me to slick up my right middle finger and slide it into her asshole. As soon as I did, she started coming, and I fucked her ass with my finger and sucked her clit to prolong it as much as I could.

She cried out several times and Rick bent to kiss her again so her moans were muffled by his own mouth. When he broke the kiss, he quickly got up to kneel on the bed and fed her his hard cock, thrusting into her mouth as deep as he could. My cock quickly got hard again, sucking her clit and watching her mouth get fucked, and on impulse, I crawled up to where I could line up my cock again, and slid back inside her.

She moaned loud around his cock, and her hands pulled my ass toward her, encouraging me to fuck her harder. So I did, arching my back to leave room for Rick to fuck her face right in front of me while I hammered away at her again. When Rick pulled his cock out for a second, she pushed him back a little.

"Baby," she said, "go get my vibrator for me?"

He nodded and almost jogged out of the room to go get it and I eased myself down into missionary, steadily pumping away at her and kissing her.

"Oh honey," she said, "Are you gonna cum in me again?"

"I just might," I said. "I was thinking I might want you to suck me again, though."

"Maybe you could both take turns fucking my mouth while I cum on the vibrator?" she asked.

"Or maybe we flip you over and take turns fucking your ass," I said, not meaning it at all, but wondering how she'd react. Her eyes got a little bigger and she seemed to flush more immediately.

"Oh baby," she said, "you wanna fuck my dirty little asshole?"

"I want us both to fuck your little asshole," I said, slowing down but thrusting deeper, bottoming out in her pussy with every pump.

"Oh," she said, closing her eyes and sounding a little breathless, "you're so big, though."

"We could hold you down and stretch your ass out," I said. "Fill you up. Do you want to be a dirty slut for Rick and me?"

"Fuck yes, I do," she said. "But you're so big, honey. You're so big."

Rick came back then, and as he reached under the bed to plug in the vibrator, Laura moaned.

"Ricky honey," she said dreamily, "Jim's so big. Jim's dick is so big in my pussy. And he wants to fuck my little asshole."

"We both want to fuck your ass," Rick said, settling on the bed with the vibrator in one hand, his other hand stroking her hair.

"We could tie you down here on the bed," I said, bottoming out and grinding against her clit. "With your ass propped up. Rick and I could take turns fucking you. And then maybe a whole roomful of guys could line up and take their pick, fucking your nice wet pussy or your tight little asshole."

She was getting progressively redder, her breath getting more ragged.

"Ricky," she whispered, "he's so big, honey. I'm sorry honey, I love his dick so much..."

"It's okay, baby," he said, putting down the vibrator. "I'm gonna fuck your mouth now. You want me to fuck your mouth?"

She nodded urgently, her eyes still closed. I continued to grind against her, but arched my back to get a little more distance and let Rick kneel beside her and thrust his hard cock into her mouth. She sucked at it desperately as he pumped away, and after a couple of minutes of that, she came hard, very suddenly, convulsing and moaning loudly around his cock, her tits and throat now bright red, her pussy flooding around my rigid cock.

After she settled down, I pulled out, prompting her to whine a little around Rick's cock. I picked up the vibrator, turned it on, and settled its head against her clit. She moaned loud then, his cock muffling it, and he started thrusting harder. She was a mess, with spit running down both sides of her face.

"Cum on her face," I told Rick. "Let's cover her. Give her what she wants."

He leaned over farther, thrusting faster and deeper now and she started to thrash in another deep orgasm. She writhed a little to escape the vibrator, and I let her for a moment, but then held her legs open with one arm and put the vibrator back against her pussy, sliding it up and down her lips to avoid too much contact with her clit all at once. After a few seconds, she started bucking her hips again, holding her legs open herself, and I switched around so I had my right hand free again, holding the vibe with my left. I scooped up some of the plentiful cream from her pussy, got it all over my hand, and reached under her to finger her tight little asshole, just barely pushing inside with my middle finger.