Rick and Laura Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started coming again, more violently than before, thrashing and moaning until Rick pulled his cock out of her mouth and she was practically screaming through her orgasm. As she did, he jerked his cock to finish, shooting jet after jet of cum onto her face. As her orgasm started to subside, Rick fell back on the bed and I dropped the vibe and took his place, slipping my cock between her lips and fucking her mouth. Slow at first, but then faster and deeper. She moaned in appreciation, almost in desperation, and her hands found the vibrator, putting it back between her legs.

We stayed that way for a few minutes, me fucking her mouth and her riding the vibe through multiple rounds of aftershock mini-orgasms until finally I was ready to blow. I pulled out of her mouth, held her head by her hair, and started jerking myself. Her mouth was open, her tongue out, and I leaned in for a second to put my balls in her mouth. She licked and sucked greedily, panting, short of breath from sucking cock and coming constantly, tears and cum dripping down her face, and then I pulled back again to aim at her face as my own orgasm him.

I cried out, shooting streams of cum onto her already-covered face. She moaned and cried out "yeah! yeah!" As I slowly eased back and then fell over to lay on the bed, she was still riding the vibe, shuddering slightly through another mini-orgasm.

"God, you're incredible," Rick told her.

"Thank... thank you, baby," she said, still breathless.

He leaned in to kiss her deeply and slowly, and they stayed like that, their tongues playing together, licking the cum from each other's lips. I eased down on the bed, kissing my way down her legs til I reached her beautiful feet, and I started sucking her toes. She had long, beautiful toes, nails painted metallic burgundy, and I took them in my mouth one or two at a time, sucking them like little cocks, greedily. She started moaning into Rick's mouth and whispering "yeah, baby" between kisses.

I kissed my way back up her leg to her hip and gently lifted one side, nudging her to roll over a little. She did, exposing her ass, and I spread her cheeks and began licking up and down her crack.

"Oh," she moaned deeply, "oh, oh, baby, yeah..."

Finally, I settled on her wet little asshole, licking it like I would her clit, and she started shuddering in another orgasm, still holding the vibe against her pussy while she lay on her side.

"I wanna suck your dick, baby," she said to Rick, and he fed her his soft little cock. She sucked on it desperately as I continued to rim her, and after a couple minutes of that, my own cock was rock hard again. I slid up on the bed and slid my cock into her from behind.

She moaned urgently around Rick's cock, and took him out of her mouth.

"Oh god, baby, his dick is so good," she told Rick.

"Is it big enough for you?" he asked her.

"Fuck yes," she said. "He's so fucking big."

"I'm glad you're happy, baby," he said. I just kept pumping away from behind her. It was an awkward angle, with her tilting her hips forward a bit to accommodate the vibrator, and I wasn't able to go as deep as before. But she felt amazing—so hot, so extremely wet. We were noisy, with my cock slapping in and out of her drenched pussy and the vibrator making wet noises in front as well.

"I'm a mess, baby," she breathed. "I've got y'all's cum all over me... and inside me... oh..."

She shuddered through another series of mini-orgasms, her pussy clenching on my cock. I reached over her with my right hand and took hold of Rick's soft cock, stroking it in front of her face.

"We can fuck you all night, Laura," I whispered in her ear as she came.

"Oh, yeah," she whispered. "Fuck me, just keep on fucking me... I'm your... I'm your little slut..."

And then unexpectedly, her chain of little orgasms turned into a huge one, and her pussy clenched down tighter than ever. With me going in shallower at that awkward angle, she squeezed my hard cock out of her again and she curled in a fetal ball, the vibrator still between her legs, crying out, drenched in sweat and cum.

I backed off for a second until she relaxed, letting the vibrator go, and sprawled out on her back, spent. Her legs and arms were spread wide, eyes closed, her mouth open, slack-jawed, trying to catch her breath. Rick and I just stared at her amazing body for a few seconds and then I couldn't control myself, and climbed into missionary position on top of her.

I slid in easily and started slamming my cock home, deep inside, bottoming out again with each thrust, and she let out a little gasp every time I did.

"You're so fucking sexy," I growled, hammering harder and harder into her as she lolled, exhausted.

She tried to open her eyes and found one of them was gummed up with cum, but the other stayed open and she stared into my eyes as I fucked her like an animal.

"Fuck me," she said. "Use me, baby..."

And I did, surprised at my own staying power, nearly exhausted myself, but still hammering her hard for several minutes. Rick stroked his cock beside us, eventually getting hard, and I asked him if he wanted to fuck her.

He did, and we swapped out, Rick sliding in and starting to hammer away at her even harder than I had, though with that smaller cock. I certainly needed to rest for a minute, and I'm sure Laura's pussy needed a little break, too.

I moved around so I could hold her arms down above her head, my cock jutting out near her face. Her head lolled to the side and she made a half effort to crane out to lick my cock, but couldn't quite reach. I leaned in further and slid my messy cock between her lips, steadily pushing until she'd taken most of it and started to choke, then I backed off and pulled out.

"Ohhhh, god..." she said. "Fuck me hard, baby..."

"Do you like seeing her covered in cum, Rick?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said, his breath starting to come short.

"Do you like fucking her when she's full of my cum?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said, slamming harder and harder.

"I want to fuck her again when you fill her up," I said, and he came, pressing himself against her as tightly as he could.

"Give me your cum, honey," Laura whispered. He grunted and groaned, and eventually moved aside and I took his place, still as hard as ever, and went back to hammering her hard.

She felt even hotter and wetter, and this time I only lasted a few minutes before I blew as well, and as I arched my back and pumped her full of cum, she reached up with her weak arms to pull me down against her. We kissed, getting cum and sweat all over my face, and we stayed that way for a couple of minutes, gently grinding against each other and kissing deeply. Eventually, my softening cock fell out of her and I moved over to collapse on the bed beside her.

After that, we all lay in bed together, worn out, for probably an hour or so. Nobody made a move to clean up this time, just reveling in what a mess we all were. There was more lazy, gentle fondling, and Laura sucked my cock a little, but we were done with serious fucking. After a while, Rick offered to drive me home. We cleaned up a little and said good-bye to Laura, who was settling in to a hot bath.

The next few days were pretty low key. I was happy for that, or at least I thought so at times. I didn't want them to get tired of me, but I also kind of worried that maybe they already were. We exchanged a few emails, and they both reminded me of when Laura's birthday was, so I was pretty confident that it was going to last, but I also knew that any day, they could decide it was bad for their relationship and put an end to it.

Thoughts of that last possibility were starting to crowd in on me more and more by the end of the following week. I was starting to get worried. I also realized that I needed to start dating again, because I was putting way too many eggs in one basket, counting on a married couple as my only outlet for sex or companionship. As the end of the week approached, we emailed a bit and realized our schedules weren't really lining up. I wouldn't be seeing them.

Or so I thought, until I got a text from Laura, with Rick copied, around 5 PM on Friday. I was home already, about 20 minutes into a workout on the elliptical.

"Hi sexy," it read. "Would it be okay if I stopped by your place for a minute?"

I paused my workout. "Of course," I replied. "When?"

"Five minutes, lol?" she replied.

I literally laughed out loud, but I wished I was a hell of a lot cleaner than I was.

"I'm all sweaty, working out, but come by if you want," I told her.

"K! See you in a minute!" she replied.

I didn't know if it was just her or both of them. I wiped my face with a towel and went downstairs. I'd just had time to get a glass of water in the kitchen when I heard her heels on the doorstep and the doorbell rang. I took a deep breath and answered the door.

It was Seattle in winter, so it was already dark at 5. She stood out there in the dim glow of my porch light, her black coat open in front. Under it, she was wearing a black and gray plaid skirt suit, the skirt only barely longer than the long, double-breasted jacket, falling about midway between her ass and her knees. She had black stockings on, and black, over the knee, high-heeled leather boots.

"Hey," she said, waving.

"Oh my god, come in," I said, standing aside and waving her in.

She smiled wide and came in, brushing past me to stand in the entryway, and I closed the door and turned to face her. I was in a sweaty t-shirt, running shorts, and sneakers and I felt massively underdressed.

"You look amazing," I said. "Did you wear that to work?"

"I did," she said. "I'm loosening up a little. Told 'em Ricky and I were going out tonight."

"Well... come on in, can I get you a drink?" I asked.

"No," she said, and started taking off her coat. "Jim, if I go any further into your house I'm gonna end up begging you to fuck me, and that's not what I'm supposed to be doing."

I watched as she hung her coat on an empty hook of my coat rack. Then she started taking off her suit jacket.

"So... what's up?" I asked.

"Well," she said, "Ricky and I aren't going out tonight."

She hung her suit jacket too. She was wearing a sheer white blouse, and I could just barely make out her bra beneath it, in a different shade of white.

"You mind if I call him?" she asked, reaching into her coat pocket for her phone.

"No," I said. My cock was getting hard, hell it was fully erect by the time she dialed Rick, tenting out the front of my running shorts. After dialing him, she stood there staring at my cock.

Rick answered, and she put him on speaker phone.

"Hey honey," she said. "I'm here at Jim's. He's all hard. You know I like that."

"Hey Jim," he said.

"Hey Rick," I said. "Your wife is fucking gorgeous, you know."

He laughed. "Yeah, I know."

Laura laughed too, and bent to set the phone down on the secretary desk in the entryway.

"She's a dirty little slut, too," she said. When she stood straight again, she turned and put her hands against the wall and spread her legs, causing her skirt to ride up a little.

"Jesus," I said.

"Why don't you take that pretty dick out?" she asked.

I pulled my shorts and briefs down a little and it sprang out. I stroked it slowly, staring at Laura's ass.

"Oh yeah," she said. "I like that. Ricky baby, his dick is so big and hard."

"Are you coming over, Rick?" I asked, still wondering what was going on.

"No, he's at home," Laura answered for him. "He's all set up, ready to fuck my ass for the first time, isn't he?"

"That's right," he said.

"I was bad at work today, Jim," she said, reaching back with one hand to the hem of her skirt and slowly pulling it up. "I was a little slutty, not that they knew."

When her skirt came up over her ass, I saw she was wearing crotchless suspender tights with no panties. After staring slack-jawed at her amazing bare ass for a second, she shifted a little to give me a more direct view and I saw a little glimmer of chrome. She was wearing the steel butt plug we'd bought at Babeland.

"Oh damn," I said. "You were a little slutty today, weren't you?"

"You've got no idea," she said. "Or maybe you do. You ever wear a butt plug all day at work? Sit back in your chair and let it press in a little harder while somebody's in your office talking to you?"

"No, I haven't," I said.

She rubbed her bare ass with her hand and then reached down to take hold of the chrome base of the plug. She pulled a little, and bent over a little farther to give me a better view. Her asshole bulged a little as she pulled, and I could see it was slick with lube.

"It feels so sexy, Jim," she said. "I owe you for picking it out."

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "How are you going to repay?" I kept stroking slowly.

She kept pulling on the plug base, then releasing, letting it pop back in. Watching her asshole stretch like that was driving me crazy.

"Well it's too early to let you fuck me," she said. "But I wish you could. I wish you could step right up and slide your big dick into my pussy. Push this plug in when you slam into me. Make me cum all over your dick."


"Fuck, I wish we could do that, too," I said.

"But I figure Ricky's gonna fuck my ass in just a little bit. What if you came right on my asshole for me, Jim? Really make me a mess, so when I get home, Ricky sees your cum running down my legs into my stockings. Sees my asshole is all sticky with your cum?"

I stepped closer, my cock head just inches from her asshole. I was mesmerized.

"Ricky's gonna put his dick in my little asshole, Jim," she continued. "I'd love it if some of your cum was in there, too. Just stroke it for me, baby. Stroke that big dick."

I did as she asked, stroking my sweaty cock, pointing it straight at her asshole.

"Yeah, that's it, baby," she said. "Ricky honey, his dick looks so good. I wish you were here to suck it for him."

"Me too," he said, sounding a little breathless over the phone.

"You could lick my little asshole," she said, "then suck his big dick, and then when he came on my asshole, you could lick it up for me. Would you like that, Jim?"

"Fuck yeah, I would," I said. I was stroking steady but still kind of slow. I wanted to make it last so I would shoot a big load. Luckily I hadn't had an orgasm for a couple of days, as jerking off alone wasn't as much fun when I was anticipating getting together with them.

"Oh baby, I wonder what your big dick would do to my asshole?" she asked. "It's so big, I know it would hurt. Do you think it would hurt me, Jim?"

"It would, yeah," I said. "Until you got used to it."

"I'm really looking forward to Ricky fucking my ass tonight," she said. "I told him I was gonna let him do it this morning. Have you been thinking about it all day, baby?"

"Yes, I have," Rick said.

"You're ready to fuck my dirty little asshole?" she asked.

"Yes!" he said.

"All covered in Jim's cum? It's gonna be hot I bet," she said, and then started pulling harder at the base of the plug. She gasped as it came all the way out, and I did, too. Her little asshole contracted up tight again and she pressed the point of the plug back against it and pushed.

"Oh god, that feels so good," she said. "So dirty. I can't believe y'all want to fuck my dirty asshole for me."

"More than you can believe," I said, suddenly much closer to coming.

"Maybe you could just put the tip in a little bit when you cum," she told me. The plug popped back into her asshole. "Fill me up for Ricky."

"It's not your birthday yet," I said, stroking a little faster.

"But what if I want that big beautiful dick inside me, baby? You're gonna tell me no?" she said, pulling hard again, making the plug pop out then rapidly putting it back in. She was fucking her own ass with the plug now, right in front of me.

"Not yet," I said. "Those are the rules."

"Then just give me your cum, baby," she said, sounding a little more feral then, almost growling. "Give me your cum while I fuck my little asshole for you. Give it to me. Make me a mess, baby. I'm your slut, make me a mess."

And at that I cried out and came, shooting a thick, hot stream of cum directly onto the base of the butt plug, then more on the floor. She got down on her hands and knees quickly, her ass arched up toward me, and I stooped to aim a little better, the next few pulses of jizz dripping into her ass crack. The base of the plug was totally swimming in my cum, and she reached back to manipulate the plug and push some cum into her asshole.

After a few more convulsions, I fell to my knees right behind her, gasping for air. She was fucking her ass with the plug again, rocking her hips as she did it, and I stared at her bare pussy, already slick with her own wetness, with my cum starting to drip down it.

"Rub my pussy for me, baby?" she asked, sounding desperate.

I stayed mute, staring, my dick in my hand.

"Please, baby?" she begged. "I need to cum. Please."

"Do it for her, Jim," Rick said quietly over the phone. I didn't wait another second. I reached up with my jizz-covered hand and rubbed two fingers between her lips, up and down.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned, still fucking her ass with the plug as my cum continued to drip down her, into her stockings. "Yeah baby, come on, rub my clit."

I found her stiff little clit and circled it with my slick fingers and she started shivering immediately.

"Harder!" she said, and I bore down hard, just rubbing back and forth. She just started grunting then, let go of the plug, and fell down on her elbows on the floor. She grunted and said "yeah, yeah, yeah," quietly as I rubbed her clit, and she was getting closer and closer to orgasm.

"Two more weeks," I said. "Two more weeks and I'm going to fuck you good and deep."

"Yeah, yeah," she moaned. "Do it..."

"I'm going to fuck your pussy, and your mouth. Rick and I are going to pass you back and forth and fuck you senseless," I said.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, Jim," she pleaded. "Just fuck me now."

"No," I said. "Not yet. I'm going to blindfold you, and tie you down, and then I'm going to have a girlfriend come in and sit on your face while I fuck your tight, wet pussy. Would you like that? Do you want me to make you eat pussy?"

"Oh... oh..." was all she said, but her hips started twitching uncontrollably and suddenly she was coming, and she was incredibly wet. Her wetness splashed out around my fingers and droplets hit the entryway floor.

"Oh fuck, oh god!" she yelled out and fell forward, face down on the floor.

I stayed kneeling there, staring at her, her skirt pulled up over her hips, her asshole drenched in my cum that had already run down into her stocking tops, her supple leather boots... I wanted her more than ever. She was laying there, catching her breath. I licked my fingers clean, and loved the taste of her.

"I could fuck your ass right now," I said, without thinking. "I could fuck her ass for you, Rick."

Neither of them said anything.

"I could pull out that little plug and slip my cock in. Stretch you wide. Fill you with my cum. If you wanted it."

They were still quiet.

"What do you say, Rick?" I asked. "Do you want her full of my cum? Do you want to feel my cum in there when you fuck her ass?"

Neither of them said anything still, but Laura slowly turned over onto her back. She looked me right in the eyes and spread her legs wide, drawing her heels up to rest on the floor. She reached a finger down into her ass crack to scoop up a little cum, and, watching me the whole time, brought it to her mouth to lick it clean.

"Mmm," she moaned. "I should get going. Unless you want to put some cum on my face for me, Jim. Should I go home with your cum on my face and my asshole?"

"Yeah," I said. My cock was already getting hard again and I walked forward on my knees, pushing her back to lay on the floor and then moving up to straddle her so my cock was right over her face.