Rick and Laura Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, baby," she whispered, over and over again as I jerked off furiously.

"Come on, give it to me," she said. "Picture Ricky's dick in my ass, baby. Imagine me crying cause it hurts. Imagine you're fucking my mouth while he's fucking my dirty... little... asshole..."

She licked her lips, then arched her neck up a little to lick my balls, slowly, lapping at them. After just a minute of that, I pressed her head back and came, spraying several jets of cum onto her face, hair, and blouse. She smiled and laughed while I groaned above her. Finally, I got off her and slumped to kneel with my back against a wall. She crawled past me to whisper into her phone, "I'm on my way home, baby," and then she hung up the call.

Her ass was right in front of me, slick with my cum, the chrome plug base still shining there. She turned and stood in front of me, her bare pussy glistening. Her hands went to the hem of her skirt to start to pull it down, but she paused. I was panting, looking up at her pussy, and she reached out to put her hands in my hair.

"I've only got a minute, baby," she said, inching forward to press her pussy into my face. "Give me another one."

She pulled my head toward her and simultaneously pressed her hips forward, grinding her cunt against my mouth. I licked and sucked like a madman, turned on to no end by how aggressive she was being.

"You know what I'm gonna be thinking about when Ricky fucks my ass?" she asked, breathing heavily. "I'm gonna be thinking about that big, fat dick of yours, Jim. Thinking about you sticking it all the way up my pussy and making me cum. Thinking about you holding me down and shoving it in my dirty little asshole."

I licked and licked, and finally zeroed in on her clit and sucked it as she pulled my hair.

"You want that big dick in my asshole?" she asked.

I moaned mm-hmm! and kept going.

"You want me to be your slut? Take me out and fuck me in a restaurant bathroom? Fuck me in the parking lot? Make me cum?"

And then she was coming, grinding her pussy against me even harder, fucking my face back so my head hit the wall, her beautiful, long legs shaking.

"Oh, fuck!" she yelled, and pushed herself away from me. She pulled her skirt down haphazardly with one hand while she grabbed her jacket and coat with the other. She turned to head to the door, and I saw her legs were still shaking as she bent to pick up her phone.

"Thank you, baby," she said, breathless, and went out the door.