All Comments on 'Rick & Natalie'

by Ben_Jax

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
xysterxysterabout 2 months ago

Well done, Ben. A gem of a story. I laughed, I cried, I cherished every word. Your best work so far. I loved it. I hope many readers get to enjoy your talent with words. You have a unique and endearing style. I couldn’t put it down and when I reached the end, I wanted more. Excellent work. You are my favorite author. I am so blessed to see your evolution.

xysterxysterabout 2 months ago

Well, Ben, I’ve read this story three times now, and each time I find something new to enjoy. It is like watching a favorite movie over and over to discover nuances that one missed the previous times. I am so envious as to how patiently you told the story. Your pace was like a slow, delicious torture. Well worth it. I hope everyone who reads your story would take their time to savor it. I love your writing, the expressions that are so uniquely yours, and how you describe the sex without being gross and sickly perverted. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My comment was posted and then it disappeared, so I am trying again. I have read your story three times now. I am very envious of the patience that you used to write this story. It is like a slow but delicious torture and I loved every moment of it. I hope all the readers take their time to cherish each, and every every every word that you have written, this is a brilliant story and deserves to be read more than once it is like an old movie and old favorite movie where you watch it over and over and each time you watch it you discover, newer nuances that you may have missed the previous times well done very very well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Natalie doesn't have to call Rick "son" every time she speaks to him. Annoying and repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wonderful story.Coul only give u a 4 though.Way too wordy.You do not need 100 words when 50 will do to describe something.Great start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked the story enough to give it a 4 rating; even though; there was no description of an abundantly hairy mound on mom. Moms are Hairy! Always, in stories like this one. Seriously, what lady 40 or older is shaved for unplanned incest with her own son! The answer, none of them. Does not happen. Moms are hairy, so are aunts and older sisters.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 months ago

Very hot! I was hoping that mom would get hands on to help the couple in bed. Maybe a follow-up chapter? Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

feels like A

feels like AI

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice story and I like the comment below about the abundantly hairy mom mound! Very true! Sorry author, but that silly ass shaved stuff is for the unlearned at the beach. Unsightly groin pimples and stubble visible in bikini lines! Shaved pussy simply does not work in stories about older ladies. Mature is sexy-hairy, "abundantly hairy" as the other commenter said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I read pages one and two and then had to give up. Complete rubbish !!

Maybe it got better after that ( I doubt it )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Agree with prior commenters, A bit wordy and no shaved pussies ever on a mom! 3 rating for no pussy hair and lengthy over-descriptions.

xysterxysterabout 2 months ago

I can’t believe that some posting anonymously (maybe just one troll) believe that moms don’t shave. Moms don’t fuck their sons either. Yet, here we are, under incest category. Guys (or just one guy), there is a whole industry built around bikini waxing. You’d know that women shave down there, no matter what age they are. You’d know if you had seen a pussy in your life, instead of your wild-ass imagination. Ben wrote an amusing and interesting story. Instead of appreciating his efforts and his art, your ass is stuck on useless, frivolous, unintelligent points. No matter how hard it maybe, it is time to grow up. This is a sexual fantasy. Everything is possible.

01Timber6701Timber67about 2 months ago

3⭐️ story because of the vibrator that mom used on him

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

One thing i would like to say, mounting own biological mom itself is definitely sky rocketing testosterone if they are not in guilt trap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBen_Jax@Ben_Jax
63 year old semi retired carpenter/craftsman. Fun loving over sexed country boy. Love to write erotica and to chat. Looking for inspiration for my stories via live interaction in chats. I'm not judgemental. I am wide open to new experiences. Looking forward to meeting li...