Rick or Cheat?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my," she heard him whisper, watching as he lowered down onto his knees in front of her, his eyes looking directly at her perfectly smooth, tight labia. She felt her panties slip down and bunch around her ankles. His hand slid up her left leg and he leaned his head forward, kissing the inside of her thigh. She felt her body tingle as he gently kissed upwards, then slowly across between her legs and down the inside of her right thigh.

She splayed her fingers, running them through his jet black hair. "I want you," she whispered.

He looked up at her and smiled. "God Cassie, I want you too."

He stood up and she reached out her hands, fingers undoing the buttons of his shirt with almost frantic pace. He kissed her again, a passionate embrace, their tongues meeting inside her mouth. She slid her hands onto his smooth, muscular bare chest as he pulled his shirt off. She broke the kiss, moving her lips to his chest as her hands slipped down to his belt. She undid the buckle, unclipped the button of his trousers and slid down the zip. His suit trousers were tight, and he helped by shimmying them down his hips.

She found herself looking down at his bright red Polo Ralph Lauren briefs with black waistband and giggled. "You've even coordinated your underwear!"

He chuckled as he tilted her head upwards and kissed her lips. "I will allow you to mock me, but only because it is beyond my wildest dreams that you were able to discover the fact that I...OH GOD!" his sentence finishing with a gasp as Cassie slipped her hand down inside the waistband, feeling her slender fingers tease against the tip of his erection.

She giggled cheekily. "That's how to stop you talking then," she grinned. His eyes seemed to sparkle as he chuckled. She pulled his briefs down over his hips and lowered her voice. "I want you. Inside me."

He slid his briefs down, working them off his legs along with his trousers. She couldn't help but look at his erect penis. It was larger than Richard's and thicker too. More manly, she thought. She felt his fingers slip into hers as he stepped with her towards the sofa. She cast her eyes over his athletic naked body, his buttocks tight, thighs muscular. She felt her body tingle again.

He turned in front of the sofa and kissed her again. She pressed up against him, feeling his erection press against her stomach. She pushed forward a little and he took her instruction, sitting down in the centre of the sofa. She could feel him looking at her, though she was unaware how the sight of her slender naked body and long legs in those holdups were making his heart thump in his chest. She moved forwards, her hands on his shoulders as she let her body fall over him, her lips pressing against his, feeling his erection under her as she straddled his lap. She slipped her tongue into his mouth, then lifted her body upwards slightly. He knew what she wanted from him, and he slid his hand under her, placing his erection at her entrance.

She moaned softly into his mouth, feeling the tip of his erection against her. She closed her eyes and pushed downwards, breaking the kiss and moaning as he penetrated her.

"Ohhhh god," she gasped, biting her lip as she let her weight press her downwards onto him, feeling her vagina tighten around his shaft. She felt his mouth on her left breast, kissing and gently sucking as she started to move her hips back and forth. His attention moved to her right breast, her small boobs easily taken in his mouth. She used his shoulders to lift upwards, then down, moaning as she felt him start to buck his hips upwards to meet her.

He felt big inside her, her tightness clasping his shaft. Their pace increased, her soft moans echoing in the study. His hands gently on her buttocks, guiding her up and down on him, controlling their pace for several minutes as gradually his intensity rose until she could hear the slap of her buttocks on his thighs, her moans increasing in pitch as his full length thrust deep into her inside her. She kissed him hard, tongues flicking together in a passionate embrace, their bodies connected and working together in perfect unison, his hips bucking upwards in a smooth constant rhythm.

He felt so strong, so powerful yet so caring. Her tiny pale body on top of him, fingers gripping his wide shoulders, pressing herself downwards to meet his upward thrusts, his expression one of deep concentration. She saw desire and fiery passion in his eyes..

She moaned out louder, realising she was pushing herself down onto him with increasing vigour, wanting to feel all of him inside her. She could hear his breathing increase, the intensity raising another level. "Oh Charlie," she squealed, kissing his lips. "Oh god," she bit her lip. The events of the whole night replayed in a blur in her head, right to the point of the present. And here she was, with Charlie inside her. Cheating on Richard, but knowing it was what she wanted.

She felt her climax build quickly. "Charlie...Yes! Oh...I...I'm going to..." she closed her eyes tightly, feeling his hands grip more tightly on her hips, pulling her down onto him as he jerked his hips upwards.

"Oh Cassie...Yes...Yes!" she heard him gasp.

She pressed her lips against his and squealed loudly, her body tensing then shuddering as her climax exploded through her. "OHHHHH YESSSSSSS" she gasped, closing her eyes tightly, her legs shaking from the power of her orgasm.

"Cassie! Oh...Oh God!" she felt him tense also, groaning loudly as he pushed up into her and held her tightly on him. "Uhhhhhhhhh," he gasped, and she felt his hips shudder as he ejaculated inside her.

She let her upper body fall into him, their breathing matching as their naked bodies pressed together, lying still for a few minutes. She could feel his erection slowly soften inside her, his hands gently clasping her. They'd orgasmed together, something she'd never experienced before and her body felt warm and fuzzy.

She kissed him softly, a little grin on the corner of her mouth. "Thank you," she whispered.

A smile widened across his face. "You truly are perfect," he replied.

She gasped a little as he rolled to his left, laying back on the sofa with her on top of him, his soft penis slipping out of her. She let her head snuggle to the side of his, her naked body draped over him, sighing softly.

She knew the morning would bring a harsh reality. Perhaps regret, perhaps guilt. What this meant for her, and Richard, she did not know, but as Charlie's arms wrapped tightly around her, she felt safe, secure and content.

Tiredness washed over her, the rhythmic movement of Charlie's chest calming her mind. She felt herself relax, and within moments, she was asleep in the arms of the eccentric, charismatic brother of her friend, thoughts of the morning ahead replaced with the warm fuzzy feeling of making love to Charlie.

***

Epilogue

Cassie heard her phone buzz and bent down to pick it up. 'They're here' read the message on her screen. She checked herself again in the full length mirror and took a deep breath. She opened the bedroom door, hearing the sound of the party filtering up towards her. She walked along the corridor, heels clicking on the polished floorboards. Her fingers stroked across the bannister as she descended the curved staircase. At the half landing, she scanned her eyes across the grand entrance hall, taking in the costumes.

She felt heads turning towards her, eyes surveying her as she started down the central flight of stairs. Confident, she allowed her hips to sashay, knowing it accentuated the tightness of her skimpy red devil dress and her long slender legs, clad in diamond netted holdups, bare thigh above the lacy stocking tops visible. The gold belly button ring, set with a single diamond, sparkled through the netted central section of her dress.

She saw faces smiling at her, and smiled back, her eyes finally focussing on her friends. Her smiled widened when she saw Lauren wave, and she giggled at the witch costume, sure the skirt section was shorter than she remembered. The handsome vampire beside her grinned towards her. Her eyes met Flick's and she saw the happiness in them as a tall, slim man with his face expertly painted as the Joker slipped his arms around her.

She stepped down into the grand entrance hall, smiling and nodding as the party goers parted to let her through. "Guys!" she squealed, opening her arms out as she reached her friends. "Oh my god, you all look great!"

"Wow...this place looks amazing!" Ben grinned, looking at the elaborate decorations that adorned the huge hall.

Cassie smiled, then let out a little gasp as she felt arms slide around her waist, black velvet gloves placed softly on her stomach. She let her body press back into the strong frame, her head leaning back against his chest, and his lips softly kissing the side of her neck.

"I think my darling sister and my gorgeous girlfriend deserve the highest praise for the decor this year, do you not agree?"

"It looks brilliant Charlie," Lauren smiled. Cassie glanced at Flick and they shared a proud grin.

"Wait until you see the conservatory!" Flick giggled, excitement in her tone and her eyes.

"What are we waiting for then?" laughed Lauren. She grabbed Ben's hand and they started off across the grand entrance hall.

Cassie giggled as Flick led the Joker, or Jack as was his actual name, by the hand. She'd got them together, making the introduction and it made her smile to see Flick so happy. She felt Charlie take her hand and kiss her softly on the lips. "Come on sweetheart," she said as she set off behind her friends.

Her mind cast back over the previous year. From waking up naked on Charlie on the Chesterfield sofa, him making to love her again to her facing the consequences of her decision. She'd told him she'd slept in a different room and decided not to end it until they got back to her student apartment. It hadn't gone well. Richard had reacted angrily, and they had shouted at each for several hours. When he finally, she spent the following afternoon in tears with Lauren consoling her.

When she heard Flick coming into the apartment in the early evening, she'd felt petrified at how she would react to her sleeping with her brother. But Flick was smiling, and Charlie was stood behind her. He stayed over that night, holding her in his arms.

The guilt passed over the next few days, and as she spent more time with Charlie, she knew she'd made the right decision.

It had been a little awkward with his parents to begin with, mostly because of the age gap, but they quickly realised how much their son had fallen in love with her, and how much their daughter adored her too. His father even insisted they use the Singapore room whenever they were at the family home, and in the summer holidays, she'd even gone back to the country of her great grand-mothers birth with Charlie and his parents. She could never have imagined a boyfriend so supportive, generous and caring.

She smiled and greeted party guests as the group made their way to the conservatory, grinning widely when her friends gasped in amazement at the extravagant decorations that Flick and her had arranged.

Eddie and Megan came across and hugged her in turn. As always, she gave Eddie a kiss on the cheek, giggling as he blushed.

"You look beautiful darling," Megan smiled, and Cassie felt her cheeks flush a little. If it wasn't for Megan, she wouldn't be here now, hand-in-hand with Charlie, deeply in love and happier than she had ever been.

She laughed as Lauren grabbed Eddie's hand, dragging him onto the dancefloor. She turned into Charlie, looking up at him. "I don't want to sleep in our room tonight," she whispered.

He frowned, raising an eyebrow. "No?" he replied.

She giggled, a little grin forming on her lips before she kissed him. "I want to make love to you in the study, and sleep naked on you...just like last year."

He smiled down at her and gave a little nod. "I love you," he whispered in her ear, then stepped away to take his sister's hand to drag her onto the dance floor.

Ben gave her a grin. "So, got any games planned for this year?" he asked.

She frowned, shaking her head. "No...why do you ask?"

He chuckled as he put her arm around her. "Well, it was Rick or Cheat last year."

She burst out laughing, playfully slapping her friend's boyfriend on the arm. He just grinned and nodded towards the Lauren grinding up against Eddie on the dance floor as Megan, Lauren, Flick, Josh and Charlie cheered. "Come on Cassie, poor Eddie looks like he's going to have a heart attack." he laughed.

She followed him towards her friends, seeing their happy smiling faces as they danced together.

Rick or Cheat? She'd made the right choice.