Rick Tells Pete Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Pete once again lifts his dad's dark meat and brings it to his lips, he sniffs the wonderful musk of the man's loins and lets the scent fill his nose. With his senses once again swimming in the strong scent of his dad, Pete moans and once again gobbles down his father's long sensuous cock. He is happier than he can ever recall being.

As Pete's warm soft lips close on his cock, Mike groans loudly and again reaches out to stroke his son's bobbing head. He stretches out on the carpet and allows himself to be transported away by his son's darting tongue.

"Yeah, Pete, just like that. Feels so good, boy. You're making my stomach do backflips."

Pete grins at his dad and then goes on sucking. He loves the look of wonder and absolute pleasure on his father's face, and loves too the thought that he is giving his dad so much joy. He wants his dad to know there is nothing he wouldn't do for him. Meanwhile, Mike can feel every flick and flicker of his son's tongue on his intensely sensitive dick and it is driving him crazy. Finally with every nerve in his body aflame, he rises up from the floor, pushes Pete face-down on the carpet and pounces on his son's lean body, burying his burning cock in Pete's wonderfully smooth slick hole.

"Yeah, Dad, fuck me."

Holding nothing back, Mike begins pounding his boy's hot crevice. Caught up now in something like pure sexual hunger, he is only half aware of Pete's moaning and whining underneath him. Suddenly nothing matters except possessing this beautiful boy, opening him up like a peach and plundering his honey-sweet boy pussy. Mike slams his cock as deep as it will go and then does it over and over again, snarling and grunting his savage desire as hot waves of delicious excitement grip his body.

Pete buries his face in the carpet, crying and croaking and shaking with every hammer blow of his dad's steely weapon. He is loving every inch of it as it rips into him. Despite the pounding, he pushes back against his dad, opens himself even more, and then yelps with each new stinging assault.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me . . ." he gasps, choking with pride that his wonderful dad is pouring himself into him like this. But then one last blow from Mike, and Pete's tender prostate explodes underneath him, shooting a thick rope of silvery cum into the cushy carpet.

"Aggggggggghhhhhhhhh, Dad! Agggghhhhh . . ."

With Pete quaking underneath him like a whirling dervish, Mike slowly becomes aware his son is caught up in the throes of orgasm. He slows his fucking, but Pete yelps even louder.

"No, Dad! Please don't stop! Don't stop!"

"Dammit, boy. I don't want to hurt you."

"I don't care, Dad. Please don't stop. I love it."

Mike fucks back into his son, and with the boy caught in a fever pitch of orgasm, the man is hit by a wave of heat so strong it feels as if he is literally being sucked into a furnace. Instantly, Mike is pulled into the throes of his own fiery climax and suddenly hot blasts of cum start erupting out of him like lava.

"Oh, fuck, Pete. Dammit, baby boy, I'm cumming, too . . ."

Pete cries and gasps. "I can feel it, Dad. I can feel it . . ."

Convulsing and grunting, Mike collapses onto his son, awash in sweat as great waves of pleasure tear out of him. He drapes himself over the boy and feels the last of the heat drain out of him. Beneath him, Pete does not move.

"Pete, you OK, boy?" Mike says as he finally manages to lift himself off the boy's slender form.

"Never better, Dad," Pete grins, turning his face toward Mike.

"That was . . . really something, wasn't it, boy? I think I kinda lost my head there for a while."

"Both of us, Dad."

"I can't believe how good I feel, good and yet guilty at the same time. Look at me, Pete, and tell me the truth. In getting what I wanted, I didn't mess you up for life, did I, boy?"

Pete laughs. "I don't know, Dad. That was pretty intense. I think we might have to do it a couple more times before I can tell how warped I am."

Mike grins and nudges the boy. "You know, son, I'm beginning to think you spend way too much time around that reprobate brother of yours."

"Nah, Dad. I'm learning all kind of things from Rick."

"That's what I'm afraid of."

************

Pete turns and turns and turns in the shower, letting the cooling spray find every inch of his overheated body. With his eyes closed and head tilted upward, he lifts his arms and continues to turn, the refreshing shower like a delicious rain washing refreshing life into his tired and aching limbs. Finally, he reaches for the fragrant bar and begins soaping his stiff body, starting with his still warm crotch and underarms, and slowly working his way over his stomach and down into the slick sweaty depths of his ass. He sighs and giggles, thoroughly enjoying the feel of the frothy bar as it glazes and cools his skin, and gives a nice sensual charge to his sensitive hole.

Though several days have passed since he and his dad explored each other's bodies in the late night privacy of the study, the encounter still lingers in the boy's mind as if it had happened only moments ago. And as he has done several times since that night, he allows himself to fantasize that the soapy finger invading his ass belongs not to him, but to his wonderfully masculine dad who has come once again to fuck him.

Again he sighs and unspools in the splashing water, fingering his nipples, stroking his cock, cupping his balls and exploring his ass, again penetrating his crevice as if being invaded by an unseen lover. He feels quite exhiliarated and is in no hurry to leave the steamy confines of the glass-enclosed shower. Having spent the better part of the morning outside in the early autumn heat helping his father and brother mow and tend the lawn, he feels he's earned the right to take a long, relaxing, and thoroughly lazy shower. Who's to know that he is also using the time to give himself a wonderful sexing as well? His fingers wander to his already hard cock and he begins a slow and steady pumping motion lathering it up.

"Do all boys like to play with themselves in the shower like you do?"

"Gaaaa!" Pete yelps, chokes and stumbles, then wheels around and peers through the foggy glass to see who has been spying on him from the back corner of the bathroom.

"Jan! Dammit, I should've known."

"You're so funny," Jan giggles, as her older brother attempts to hide his cock and balls with his hands.

"Get! Out!" he rages as the girl goes on laughing at the spectacle inside the glassy shower. But when she finally reaches for the door, he suddenly says something quite unexpected.

"Or not."

"What?" she says, turning back to him.

"Stay if you want. I don't care."

"Is this some kind of trick?"

"Nope. It's like you're always saying: I haven't got anything you haven't already seen by now. So what's the big deal? Hang around if you want to."

"It's true, you know. Statistics show brothers and sisters see each other naked all the time."

"I'm not so sure that applies to stepbrothers and sisters, but what the hell: close enough. It's not like something is going to happen between us. Besides, I'm tired of you stalking me. By the way, why do you stalk me since you know I'm gay?"

She giggles. "I like you—no, not like that. Well, not exactly like that. OK, actually, it is a lot like that. But that's not why I stalk you. Um, I stalk you 'cause I think you're really cool."

He turns off the water and then reaches for a large towel on a rack just outside the shower door. He begins vigorously drying his thick mane of dark hair.

"Gee, you have really nice hair," she coos admiringly.

"OK, thanks, I guess. You know, Jan, it's behavior like this that gets people to thinking you're kinda strange."

"I probably am strange; in fact, I think the odds of my being strange are approximately 99 percent. But that's OK. I'm not trying to be like anybody else."

"Mission accomplished. You're officially a very strange bird, not like any girl I've ever known, God knows. Certainly not like your sisters."

"Oh, I'm nothing like Cindy or Rachel. They're so pretty and popular. I'm just, well, tall and awkward and smart—like you."

He shakes his hair loose and peers at her. "Is that your way of saying you think I'm a strange bird too?"

She giggles. "I think maybe so. Do you mind?"

"Nah," he says with a shrug. "If I wasn't at least a little bit strange, I probably wouldn't be carrying on a conversation in the bathroom with my sister with my junk hanging out."

She laughs. "That's what I really like about you, Petey. You're always saying funny stuff like that, just the kinda stuff I would say."

"And besides, I'm probably the only one in the family who really gets you."

After drying off, he trots over to the long vanity, grabs a pair of briefs lying there and slips them on. Jan who has been watching him with keen interest this whole time is obviously disappointed to see him put clothes on.

"So what are you gonna do now?" she says, following him over to the vanity.

"Shave," Pete says, unzipping a shaving kit on the counter and pulling out an electric shaver.

"You shave?"

"That's right, kiddo. Just like Dad. Just like Rick. You don't have to sound so surprised."

She reaches out and draws his fingers across his cheek. "But you don't have any . . . oh!"

"If you were going to say whiskers, I do have some . . . OK, not much but a little."

"I felt a little on your chin. I didn't know you had anything there, it's so light."

Pete turns and frowns at her. "I know I have a little bit there. I've been trying to grow a goatee."

"So that's what I felt. There isn't much. Why are you shaving?"

"For Pete's sake, Jan, I'm nineteen years old. I can damn well shave if I want to. Like Dad and Rick."

"But they've got beards and soul patches and stuff. You don't. Why shave if you don't have to?"

He sighs and then turns and gives her another exasperated look. "Look, I know I don't have to, but I want to. Shaving makes a guy feel more grown up. And I know my whiskers are taking forever to come in. Dad told me it might help them grow if I went ahead and started shaving my, uh, . . ."

"Your peach fuzz?"

"Fine: my peach fuzz. So I've been shaving for a couple of months now."

"Oh, OK. I didn't know guys liked their whiskers so much."

"Well, now you do."

He powers up the shaver and begins pulling it across his smooth cheeks while Jan leans in and watches him with great interest.

Suddenly, she grins and chuckles. "I just got that: 'for Pete's sake.' It's funny how you said that, because you really are Pete."

"Yeah, I'm a laugh riot," he sighs, continuing to shave.

"It's also funny how you compared yourself to Rick. I mean, even though you're brothers, you couldn't be more different. Like with the whiskers. His face in covered in thick dark whiskers while yours is almost as smooth as a girl's. And I mean, he's hairy . . . like all over."

Pete glares at her. "Dammit, Jan, you do know he's a lot older than me—right? Almost five years older."

"Well, yeah—so?"

"So it makes a difference—a very big difference—in a lot of ways. Listen, was there something in particular you wanted?"

"Well, um, yeah, but I'm not quite ready to ask yet. So since we're talking about Rick, can I ask you something about him?"

"Sure, why not?" he says wearily, attempting to resume to his shaving.

"OK, so, like we girls have been talking. And we think you look pretty small," Jan says, indicating Pete's dick, "down there. But Rick—well, we all think he looks really big—down there. Is he?"

Pete grimaces and almost drops his shaver.

"Gaaaaad!" He slams the razor down on the counter. "First of all, you sneak in on me in the shower, and let me tell you it gets really small in the shower—OK? And as for Rick—if you're so damn curious about him, why don't you go stalk him for a while?"

She recoils, looking embarrassed. "Oh, I couldn't do that. I'm actually a little afraid of him."

"Jeez, Jan. OK, that's it. Question time is over. I know something is up with you. Either spit it out or clear out"

"I don't know why guys don't like me."

He snorts. "Guys like you just fine."

"No, they don't."

"What are you talking about? I've been lots of places with you and see tons of guys checking you out. And don't go complaining about how tall you are. Tall skinny blonds like you: That's like catnip to guys—straight guys, I mean."

"Oh, them? They don't count. They're just jerks."

"Not all of them. Jeez, girl, you're tough. OK, suppose you tell me the type of guy you would like to notice you."

She brightens up. "I want the really cute ones—like you and Rick."

"That's cool," Pete says drily, "but the idea is to find someone who isn't already your brother. What about school? There's a million guys in there. Don't you think some of them are cute?"

"Well, I guess so, but the cutest ones are all jerks and jocks."

He sighs and throws her a look. "OK, I'm starting to see a pattern here. You, sis, are just way too picky. Come on, Jan, work with me. I know there's got to be somebody you like. What about that cute guy who comes around here sometimes and studies with you?"

"Oh, him. He's just my lab partner, Ryan. He's a nerd."

"Excuse me, but he's a cute nerd. And besides, you're a nerd too. Is there some reason you don't like him?"

She giggles. "I do like him, and I think he likes me too. He asked me out."

Pete throws up his hands. "And you turned him down? Why—because he's a nerd?"

"No, because he's a jock."

"Come again?"

"He's a jock. He's on the swimming team. And I promised myself I would never date a jock. Everybody knows they're jerks."

"So you're saying he's a brain, with a body, and cute dimples to boot. And you like him, and he likes you, but you turned him down because he's a jock? Oh.My.God, Jan! "

Pete grabs the girl and shakes her. "How can you be my sister and be this clueless? Go grab that cutie now before some other hussy snatches him up and runs off with him."

Jan's eyes trail away and she hesitates before speaking.

"I'd like to, I really would. But . . ."

"But what?"

She hesitates even more, and even blushes.

"Maybe I really should go now," she says, backing away.

Pete grabs her and pulls her back. "Oh no you don't, you sneak. You dragged me into this mess and now I'm hooked. So you'd better tell me everything."

"Well," Jan says, looking quite anxious, "the other day while we were studying at the library, he sorta grabbed me and kissed me. . . . And then he touched me."

"Touched you: that's good, isn't it? Or not. Didn't like it—huh?"

"No, I liked it. A lot."

"Wait a fucking minute," Pete says, a light coming on inside his brain. "That's what this is all about, isn't it? You're trying to figure out what to do once the kissing stops. Tell the truth, sis: Are you a virgin?"

"Sorta."

"Jesus, Jan. You really came to the wrong brother if that's your problem. Have you considered going to Rick?"

She suddenly gets quite panicky. "Oh, no, Pete, I couldn't do that. Not with Rick!"

"Calm down, I'm not going to make you. And now that I think about it, that might not be the best idea. Rick is probably too advanced for you; in fact, he's probably too advanced for any of us."

"I don't understand."

"Never mind. Forget Rick. Look, maybe I can help a little, but I'm warning you, Jan, sooner or later you're going to have to put yourself out there and start taking a few chances—with actual straight guys who are not your brother. For now, though, maybe we can experiment a little and try a few things to help you relax. If you think about it, the whole thing is just like science. In science, experimentation leads to discovery which leads to knowledge."

Jan brightens up.

"Can I experiment on you?" she say, and reaches out and touches his cock inside his underwear. Pete jumps back.

"Whoa, speedy, not so fast. I'm gonna need a moment to get my head into this before we get to the touchy-feely stuff. Unlike Rick, I actually need motivation to get it up. Maybe if I close my eyes and imagine a tall, dark, hot, sexy hunk . . ."

She whips out her cell phone and starts thumbing through some pictures.

"Will this help?" Jan says, finding a photo and handing it to Pete. His eyes light up.

"Wait a minute, this is, uh . . ."

"Yeah, that's Ryan," she confirms with a smile, "taken at the big swim meet last month at school. I snapped a few shots of him when he wasn't looking."

Pete's mouth drops open as he thumbs through the pictures.

"So this is him climbing up on the diving board, and this is him twisting in mid-air, and this is him going into the pool, and this is him—damn!—climbing out again . . . dripping wet in his adorable little blue speedos. Jesus, girl, I gotta give it to you. You're pretty good at this secret picture taking . . . of hot sexy swimmer boys. Wow, oh wow . . ."

Jan giggles. "I think you're getting excited," she says, indicating the obvious bulge now showing in his briefs. "Can I touch it?"

"Fine," he says nervously, "but take it easy, will you? This is going to be an experiment for the both of us."

Pete actually looks more scared than his sister when she extends her hand and gently feels the lump in his shorts. She moves closer and gets bolder, kneading, stroking, and lightly squeezing the young cock. With this manipulation not feeling half-bad, Pete slides his underwear down and allows his dick to pop out. Jan reacts with delight.

"This is fun," she says beaming and quickly resumes handling her brother's fully erect cock. "I didn't know it would be so warm."

"Yeah, it's all that blood rushing in," he says, breathing heavily. "That's what makes it so big and hard."

"Oh, it is big, bigger than I thought!"

As she takes Pete's member in both hands, rolling it, fingering it, and even beginning to pump it, the boy backs himself against the counter for support. He is actively beginning to moan.

"Does it feel good?" she asks, focusing in on his cock with great interest.

"Yeah," he groans. "If fact, I didn't expect it to feel this good. You're sort of a natural at this, Jan."

She becomes even bolder, dropping down to her knees, and lifting his poker up to his belly so that she can examine his balls. When she takes the ballsac in her left hand and cups it, Pete shudders and whimpers.

"Jan! Oh my God . . ."

"So that feels good?"

"Yeah . . . really good."

"Does this feel good?" she asks, leaning forward and tentatively licking his ballsac.

"Oh Jesus, yeah."

She gets to her feet and begins unbuttoning her shirt.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"Getting naked too. I think it'd be more fun that way."

Pete watches as she sheds her shirt, shorts and panties. He is surprised to find that her lean, lanky body is not unattractive.

"Jan, your body isn't bad at all. I don't know why you don't like it."

"Too tall. Too skinny."

"Yeah, sorta like a boy," he grins. "You know, lots of guys kinda dig that look."

She drops back to her knees and again lifts his cock. This time, though, instead of tonguing his balls, she brings the young fuckstick to her lips and licks it. Pete shivers and moans softly.

"Is this the first time you've tasted a guy's cock?"

"Yeah."

"You like it?"

"Not sure yet. Ask me later."

This time she pulls it fully into her mouth and begins to suck it in earnest. Again Pete slumps against the counter, grimaces and moans as sharp pricks of pleasure begin to radiate throughout his groin.

123456...9