Rick Tells Pete Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's great, Dad," Pete says, settling on the sofa next to his dad. "You look more relaxed already. And I think Rick will come around too."

"Don't worry, bud. I haven't given up him. Rick's a tough nut to crack, but I'll get through to him—you'll see. The fact is we had a hell of a time up on the mountain last fall. I've actually never felt closer to him."

Pete giggles and nudges his dad. "Yeah, Dad. I know. Remember: he told all about that wild frat sex slave party you confessed to him."

Mike snorts and sighs. "Damn, I still don't know how he got that one out of me. That's one secret I was determined to take to my grave."

"Dad, you really shouldn't be so embarrassed about that. Rick says he told you about his sex life, too, and let's face it, he's done way wilder stuff than that. What's so funny is that now that he's college, he's getting into guys just like you did."

"Yeah, he told me. And to be perfectly honest with you, bud, I wasn't even sure I believed him. I mean, this is Rick we're talking about here. He's been chasing girls since middle school. Unlike you, I never saw him pay guys even the slightest bit of interest growing up. And now, all of a sudden out of the blue, he's gay? That doesn't compute."

"Not gay, Dad, bi—like you. There's actually a pretty big difference between them. Gay guys: Well, we pretty much live in a world of our own. But bi guys: You actually still pretty much live in the straight world, and only come over to our side when you get the urge to—well, you know, mess around."

Mike looks disappointed. "Is that how you see me?"

"There's nothing wrong with it, Dad. As long as everyone knows the rules and nobody's getting hurt—where's the harm in it? Rick gets it. A lot of guys do. In fact, I've heard that more guys are crossing back and forth than ever before."

"Is that so?" Mike says incredulously.

"Absolutely, Dad."

Mike snorts and shakes his head. "Hell, now I really do feel old and out of touch. Back in my day, if you crossed that line, you kept quiet about it. There was lots and lots of shame involved."

Pete takes a sip if his beer and nestles close to his dad. "You'd better be careful, Dad. You're starting to look pretty comfortable with the whole situation. When you're not so uptight, you look years younger."

Mike nods, grins and takes a gulp of his own beer. "Yep, and I'm feeling younger too—years younger, just chillin' out, shootin' the breeze, and hangin' out with my best buddy."

Pete looks at his dad as Mike is looking at him, and then the boy leans in for a gentle kiss. Hardly is the kiss over before Mike slips his arm around his son and pulls the boy closer for a longer, deeper kiss.

"I think I'm starting to get the hang of this," Mike murmurs, and kisses Pete again, slipping his eager tongue into Pete's sweet mouth.

Pete shivers with delight and holds onto his dad, purring with the heat of the kiss. He purrs even deeper when he feels his dad's arms slide along his back, dig into his hips and begin to press their bodies together.

"I'll tell you a secret, Petey," Mike whispers when the kiss ends. "Though I've been trying my best to deny it, I just couldn't stop thinking about what we did last weekend. Hell, you may be my son, but that was just about the hottest sex I've ever had."

"For me too, Dad," Pete grins, and leans in for another kiss.

And for Pete, nothing could be more true. Not only had he thrilled to the joy of it that night, but the excitement of having his Dad touch him in such a personal way had buoyed him through the entire week, filling his waking thoughts and haunting his dreams at night.

With their kissing becoming ever more hot and passionate, Pete cannot wait any longer to see his dad naked again and so he begins unbuttoning Mike's shirt. As he strips the shirt away and touches the wonderfully muscular torso, the boy leans in and licks the glistening mat of dark hair that covers his dad's well-formed pecs. Mike lets out a deep groan.

"That feels so good, Pete."

"Oh God, Dad, I love how your body looks. I wish I were built more like you and Rick."

"You're perfect just the way you are, bud."

"I'm too skinny, Dad. Just a long, tall beanpole."

Mike chuckles and kisses him gently, then nuzzles his neck. "Just about the sexiest beanpole I've ever seen. Don't you know how beautiful you are?"

Pete snorts in disbelief.

"No, bud, don't do that. Don't put yourself down. I didn't think there was anybody who could make me feel this alive again, but you did it with just one kiss. I wouldn't change a thing about you, boy. This fine lean smooth body of yours is making me crazy with lust."

As they continue to touch and stroke each other, the rest of their clothes quickly come off. The faint scent of musk and aftershave wafting off his dad makes Pete impatient to taste his father's thick cock again, and so the boy slides down between Mike's legs on the floor in front of the sofa. He lifts the heavy daddy cock to his lips and begins to lick and suckle the head causing Mike to squirm and groan with the sharp sweetness of the sensation.

"Oh, fuck, Petey. Just like that, boy. Damn, it feels good."

Pete takes even more of his dad's magnificent weapon into his mouth, sucking it deeply as he feels the delicious juices beginning to flow into his maw. He strokes as he sucks, thoroughly enjoying the feel of his dad's fulsome dick with it thick ridges of veins encircling it, making it churn with blood and heat.

Unable to resist the urge, Pete finally swallows the cock whole down his throat, fully enjoying the scratchy feel of Mike's wiry pubes as they brush up against his nose and chin. Mike shudders, throws his head back and moans loudly, pulling his son's head into his crotch, and gently fucking the velvety throat as it closes around his dark hot steely rod.

"Jesus Christ, Pete. My, God, boy, that feels so fucking good."

But Pete can only hold it for a second before he has to come off the huge cock enough to breathe. Still, just hearing his Dad's groans of approval and seeing the visible reaction of this beautiful man to his ministrations is enough to make Pete blush with pride.

Pete eagerly goes back to sucking, again drawing his dad's cock deep inside. This time he manages his breathing better, and begins to imbibe the moist musky fumes of his father's pubes, their steamy aroma soaking his senses like a drug. In no time at all, Pete's head is swimming with the delicious intoxication of his dad's potent scent.

The boy is only half-aware that his intense sucking is having a similar effect on his dad, but when he feels himself being pulled away from the magnificent daddy-cock, a momentary feeling of disappointment washes over him. But that feeling is soon dispatched when Mike lifts the slender boy onto his lap and commences kissing him again.

"You've got me so turned on right now, Pete, I can hardly stand it."

Even as he continues to kiss his son, he stretches him out on the sofa, and then begins inserting a spit-slickened finger into the boy's ass. Pete reacts instantly, squirming, moaning, twisting on the sofa, calling out his dad's name and begging for more. When Mike inserts a second finger, Pete shudders visibly and reaches for his dad.

"Oh, my God, Dad . . . Please put it in me."

Mike doesn't hesitate for a moment. He crawls onto the sofa, lifts his son's legs to his shoulders and starts pressing his rock-hard shaft into the boy's welcoming hole. Both father and son gasp as the fiery cock punctures the sphincter ring and then begins sliding unobstructed into Pete's nether channel.

"Oh, my God, Dad!"

Mike stretches forward and covers his boy's open mouth with his own even as Pete continues to shudder and shake. If possible, it seems to the man that this penetration may be even more intense and intensely pleasurable than the first time he fucked his son. Mike begins moving his cock in and out of the warm silky hole, grunting and mumbling with every stroke of the hammer.

"It's good, Pete . . . so damn good."

"Fuck me, Dad . . ."

Mike soon establishes a steady rhythm, moving his steely rod in and out of the fine young fuckhole, relishing every delicious sensation it sends through his body. As his breathing quickens so does the fucking, and it only seems to grow hotter with each passing minute like the gathering flames of a wildfire. Eventually, the man pulls back and slackens the pace as he begins to sense that this fire is growing too hot. Finally, he pulls completely out of Pete and falls back onto the sofa.

"No, Dad, don't stop."

"We need to slow it down a bit, bud. I don't want to shoot too soon. Tell you what, why don't you come here and sit on my dick."

Pete moves over to where his dad is inclined on the sofa. He bends over and gives his dad's fuckrod a quick suck, noting it is already slick with precum, and then he crawls across Mike's lap, reaches back and begins positioning the long thick tool in the crevice of his bunghole. As he sinks down on the cock, Mike lifts up to join him, and in an instant cock and ass merge together.

"Ooooooohhhhh, Dad! Oh, wow!"

"Oh, fuck, yeah, Pete. Dammit, boy, you feel so good."

"You too, Dad . . ."

Mike grabs the boy's slender hips and begins sliding a series of long, hard fuckstrokes up into the slick roiling asshole. If anything, this position proves even hotter than the previous one, allowing the man maximum penetration as he drives harder and deeper into Pete's bouncing, shivering boyhole.

"Oh, geez, yes, Dad, like that. Fuck me please . . ."

Mike grunts his approval as his truncheon seems to find ever deeper depths in his son's wonderful body, so smooth and firm, and yet throbbing with warmth and hungry as it slides up and down the hard thick pole. Pete holds onto his dad as he feels his body being tossed about as in a storm, and the boy throws his head back and laughs uncontrollably at the blaze of churning emotion blows through him.

Mike bucks harder and harder like a man possessed as he drives the poker into his son like a firebrand. It is only belatedly that he realizes that though he had switched positions to keep the fucking going, already he is rapidly approaching the point of no return.

The man rises up lifting his son with him and then rolls Pete onto his back on the sofa. In an instant, he falls forward and drives his cock back into the boy, ramming his piece in as far as it will go. Seconds later he explodes a volley of white-hot cum deep inside Pete's quivering body with a force that shakes both man and boy from top to bottom.

"Aaaaaiiiiiiigggggghhhh, Pete!"

"Oh, my God, Dad!"

Mike clamps an iron grip on his son's hips and continues blowing wads of hot man milk into his son's hungry hole until finally Pete can feel the hot brew bubbling up and out of his aching ass. The boy gasps and grabs his father's shoulders, and then surrenders to his own fiery orgasm, which comes tearing out of him with a fury. Mike looks down and sees long white strings of boy cum shooting out of his boy's pulsing member.

Father and son lay heaving on the sofa for some time before they finally rouse themselves and sit upright and begin surveying the damage. They giggle at the sight of each other: a sloppy, sweaty mess. After a trip to the bathroom to clean up, they discover that they are unexpectedly famished and descend of the goody table with a vengeance, gobbling down sandwiches, cookies and pie until they are sated.

Later as they lay wrapped in each other's arm on the sofa, idly talking, Mike suddenly glances at his watch sits bolt upright.

"Damn, it's past midnight. We'd better get some clothes on and straighten up this place. Wouldn't want Rick walking in and catching us like this."

"Relax, Dad. It's Friday night and Rick is out running the streets with his buddies. He won't be showing up for hours."

Mike settles back down on the sofa with a sign. Pete slips down and playfully pulls his dad's cock into his mouth.

Mike chuckles, rustling his son's hair. "Hungry already, bud? I never would have pegged you as such a lusty little tadpole."

"Can't help it, Dad. I always did like cream on my dessert, and yours is the sweetest I ever had.."

"Just another chip off the old block," Mike says with a grin as he leans back lazily on the old sofa and closes his eyes.

1...456789