Rick Tells Pete Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow, Jan, you're really good at that. It's hard to believe you haven't done it before."

"I haven't done it myself," she says, pausing to look up at him. "But I've seen it done, so I had a pretty good idea how to do it."

He briefly considers inquiring where the heck did she see somebody giving head, but decides he'd much rather just go with the flow and enjoy this wonderful new feeling of having his sister suck him.

"Wherever you learned it, you're doing a damn fine job."

After several minutes of fairly intensive sucking, he reaches down and pulls her to her feet.

"Why'd you stop me?" she asks, a confused look on her face. "I was really starting to get into it."

"Yeah, I could tell. You've got that down pat. My head was starting to spin, so I needed to slow you down a bit. It's OK to pace yourself."

"Oh, OK."

He leans in and gives her a kiss.

"What was that for?" she wonders, again looking confused.

"Jan, it's what a guy does when he wants to show you he likes you, and in this case, when he wants to show you he likes what you've been doing to his cock."

"Oh," she says lighting up with a smile. "So you really did like it."

He just smiles and draws her into another kiss, their naked bodies joining together. She slides her arms around his neck and kisses him back, obviously enjoying the exciting new sensation of their two bodies blending together.

"That was fun," she beams when the kiss ends. "What do we do next?"

"I'm going to try something," he says, sliding around to her back. "Don't take it personally, but for the next couple of minutes I'm going to pretend you're this guy Ryan. Are you game for that?"

"Um, yeah, I guess so. But what are you gonna do?"

"Well, if this guy was here right now, and standing right where you are. And if he was naked just like you are, looking really good like you do, I would put my hands around him like this—"

Pete slips his arms around her and settles her body back into his, and begins to touch and feel her, fingering her belly, her breasts, her thighs, and then he slowly slides his hands up and into her mons. She gasps and moans when she feels his hands on her pussy.

"And then I would stroke the hell out of him—like this—and then I would lick his neck—like this—and then nuzzle the little hairs on the back of it—like this—"

Pete begins to kiss and lick her neck and shoulders, finally turning her head just enough to slip his tongue into her mouth. She groans deeply.

"Damn, uh, boy, you taste good," he groans, and then slides a finger into her pussy. She shivers and groans, pushing back into him, holding his hand to her crevice.

"Gonna fuck you, uh, Ryan. You OK with that, boy?"

"Yes, please," she whimpers as her brother's steel-hard poker invades her from behind. She pulls him to her and holds tight as the boy's hard weapon drives deep inside her cunt.

"Oh, God, oh, God," she cries.

"Yeah, baby," he moans. "That's it, Ryan. Open up for me, boy. Give me that ass."

Pete goes back to nuzzling and kissing her neck, and licking her ear, as his dick penetrates her pussy deeper and deeper. As it grows warmer and wetter, he can feel it gripping him, sucking him inside her.

"Oh, Pete!"

"Yeah, baby, that's it. Hump me, dude. Hold me. Damn, it's sweet."

Pete drives himself into her again and again, pummeling her sex with increasing vigor, mumbling and crying with each stroke, and enjoying it more than he ever thought possible.

Minutes melt by and he goes on fucking her, groaning and mumbling words of encouragement. The flush of heat enveloping him quickly spreads to her, wrapping her up in a fog of heat. She twists and turns in his arms, shaking with almost unendurable delight, pushing back even deeper into his cock, mounting higher with each searing stroke, until finally, she can contain the fire no longer and explodes in his arms.

"Aaaiiiiiieeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiii! Pete, oh, Pete!"

Snapped out of his spell of pleasure by her cries, Pete releases her and falls against the counter, watching as his sister sinks to the floor, shaking with orgasm. Pete drops down and wraps his arms around her.

"Jan, you OK?"

"Oh, my God—what was that?"

He snickers. "You climaxed, big time. You've never done that before?"

"Not like that I haven't. It was so . . . amazing."

"You're telling me? I didn't think I could do that with a girl."

"But you didn't cum."

"That doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. Damn, look how hard I am, "Pete says, brandishing his still rock-hard cock.

"No, I want you to cum too."

She bends down to his lap and takes his hard wet cock in her mouth. Pete chokes and sighs, flushed with the delicious sensations her darting tongue imbues as it washes over his joystick. Shakily, he rises to his knees as sudden hot waves of heat overtake him and he breaks out in a sheen of sweat. In seconds he can feel the tide of orgasm rising in his veins as his sister swallows his cock and suckles him.

"Oooooooo, Jan! . . . Look out, I'm cumming . . ."

He tries to push her away, but Jan hangs on as her stepbrother blows his load in her mouth. The first blast is followed by an even stronger one, and then another which leaves Pete utterly spent. He slumps against the counter.

"Jesus, Jan. You swallowed it."

"Yeah," she grins wiping her mouth, and then to his astonishment she licks her fingers.

"So I guess you like it."

She giggles. "Yeah, seems I do."

Suddenly she bounces to her feet and starts pulling on her clothes.

"Hey, where in heck are you in such an all-fired hurry to get to?"

"To call Ryan, of course," she says with a twinkle in her eye. "I can't wait to see him."

"That's the spirit, tiger," he says with a weak smile. "You go get him. Don't let that cutie get away. Maybe he has more energy that me 'cause you wore me out."

She comes over and gives her brother a quick peck on the lips. "You're the best."

"Yep, that's me. And by the way, Jan," he says as she heads for the door, "if you ever want to try any more experiments, come find me. I think I just might be up for more of them now."

************

Mike adjusts his tie one more time and then studies himself in the full-length antique cheval mirror. And then as quickly as he put the tie on he pulls it off and goes back into the closet to find another one. This time he finds a nice silk one, blue, to go with the sporty checkered shirt he has chosen to wear into work today. Mike is a good-looking man and he knows it, and though he has always enjoyed the attention his looks have brought him, for some reason lately he has enjoyed that attention just a little more. Briefly he studies the impression of the shiny blue tie against the sporty woven shirt and decides it has just the right touch of sexy elan he was going for.

He grabs his briefcase and heads down the stairs. But even before he reaches the bottom, he can hear peals of laughter floating up to meet him from the kitchen below. He is surprised to find his wife Alice seated at the breakfast table sharing a glass of juice with his oldest son Rick, the two of them laughing uproariously. As he approaches them, he can't help but notice they are dressed in athletic wear, Rick in a tank top and gym shorts and Alice in a t-shirt and shorts, and both in running shoes.

"What's up?" he inquires.

"Nothing," Alice insists, still unable to suppress her giggles. "Really nothing at all."

"Who says it's nothing," Rick chimes in, also laughing. He throws Alice a mischievous look and then a nudges her playfully. "Sorry, Alice, but I'm squealin'. Dad, did you know your wife just told a very raunchy joke—the kind no prim and proper schoolteacher should ever know? Now how did it go . . .?"

"Don't you dare repeat it!" she protests.

"Oh, I'm tellin'," Rick grins, obviously enjoying the look of bemused exasperation on Alice's face. "OK, so a guy walks into a bar, and says to the bartender: 'Barkeep, gimme a strong drink, the strongest you got, because I just caught my wife banging my best friend. So I told the harlot to get out and never come back.' 'So what did you say to your best friend?' asked the bartender. 'I said, BAD DOG! BAD DOG!'"

Mike chuckles. "Not bad."

"I can't believe you told," Alice says, visibly blushing. "Well, that's nothing compared to some of the awful jokes Rick has been telling me. But for once I was ready for him. I stayed up late last night searching the internet and found that risqué little gem just for him."

"And that's a pretty sweet one, no doubt about it. Hey, Dad, you used to like telling a dirty joke now and then. Go on, hit us with a good one!"

Mike rolls his eyes. "Sheesh, I haven't done that in ages. And besides, I'm running late. Some of us actually have to work."

"Mike's running late and its my fault," Alice adds. "He's been working such long hours that I let him sleep in an extra hour this morning. Now that's he's an executive at the firm, he can afford to go in late now and then—though he never does."

"Gotta set a good example," Mike says. "Besides we're crazy busy down there these days. How would it look if I started coming in late every morning?"

"Wow, wouldn't want to do that, Dad. People might actually think you have a private life."

"That's not fair," Alice interjects. "Mike works long hours because he has lots of responsibilities."

"You don't have to defend me," Mike notes. "And just for the record, young man, I plan to take a little time off from work just as soon as our latest project wraps."

"Sure you will, Pop."

Mike shakes his head, catching the note of sarcasm in Rick's voice. "Always the tough guy, huh, Rick? So what gives with these outfits?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Rick grins. "I'm stealing your girl away from you."

Alice gasps and gives Rick a shove. "You're thoroughly incorrigible. It's nothing really. We're going bicycling."

"Come again?" Mike scoffs.

"I probably deserve that," Alice explains. "Mike knows how allergic I am to most forms of exercise. But this is different. It's not like exercise at all."

"That's right," Rick says. "See, I was doing my morning run like I have for ages, and then it occurred to me it might be more fun to get a partner to come run with me a couple of days a week. So I asked Alice."

"He was doing me a favor," she adds. "He'd heard me say how I wanted to start some form of exercise, so he invited me to come along. Of course there was no way I was ever going to keep up with him running, so he suggested we try bicycling instead."

"So let me get this straight," Mike says, still looking a bit skeptical. "You, who I can't even get to go to the gym with me, have decided you'd rather go tooling around the hills out here on a bicycle with college boy here? And you didn't even have to be convinced?"

"Well, Mike, it's not like you've been going to the gym that much lately yourself," Alice says, looking a bit miffed. "And if you really want me to go to the gym with you sometimes, fine, I'll go—"

"Nope, don't bother," Mike says, catching the irritation in her voice. "If you're happy with this bicycle thing, you should stick with it. Like you said, I don't really have time for the gym these days anyway."

He glances at Rick who seems to be enjoying this little spat a little too much.

"Hey, you, slick, what the hell are you up to?"

"Mike, no, don't do that," Alice says, intervening. "Rick's been so nice to me, giving up some of his training time to help get me out of the house. God knows, I was stuck in a rut. And I have to thank him for suggesting the bicycles because I've actually come to love doing it. It's only been a month or so, but I think I'm actually starting to get in pretty good shape."

"Don't sell yourself short" Rick says, jumping in. "You were already in pretty good shape, you just didn't know it. And this guy here," he says, glancing at his dad, "he was no help. You gotta be more supportive, Dad. It ain't all about you, you know."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Mike says, giving his son another long look. "And I don't have time to argue. I'm running late and I have to go."

He leans over and gives Alice a quick peck on the cheek before heading for the back door. "Look, hon," he says, pausing briefly by the door, "I'm glad you finally found some activity you enjoy. But do me a favor and keep an eye on this one: You never know what he's up to."

"Love you too, Pop!" Rick yells as his dad disappears out the door. "Ignore him, Alice. He's just jealous 'cause I get to spend time with his smart beautiful wife."

A little while later Rick and Alice roll down the long driveway to of the house and turn their bikes onto the winding suburban lane where they live. Although Rick has already mostly forgotten the minor tiff he and his dad just had, Alice is still stewing about it.

"You and your dad have such a complicated relationship," she says, her face a portrait of concern.

"You think so?" he says. "What's so complicated about it?"

"It's just that . . . well, you two always seem to be competing with each other."

Rick shrugs. "We do? I guess I really hadn't thought about it that much. Dad's problem is he's always sticking his nose in my business."

"Well, he is your dad. That's sort of what dads do."

"I guess. But the thing is I can take care of myself. I'm my own man. I don't need my daddy telling me what to do."

"I don't think he means it like that. He's just concerned about you. He wants to make sure you're on the right path."

Rick smiles and casts a knowing glance at Alice. "So you figured that out, huh, Alice? Look, Dad and me—well, we have an understanding. He doesn't push me too much, and I don't complicate his life too much. It's sort of like a pact. We don't get into each other's hair too much, and as long as we do that, we get along fine."

"Well, OK, I see that," she says. "And I don't mean to interfere, but I do think if you tried a little harder not to antagonize him—"

"You know, I can still see the teacher in you. So have you like permanently retired now, Alice?"

"Well, I don't know. I taught almost twenty years. And I did still enjoy it . . . But, um, I don't see how that relates to what we were talking about."

"It's just that in my experience, teachers are always trying to fix you, even when you don't really want to be fixed. Take me and my dad, for instance. We have our issues, like everybody does, but I don't see where we need to be fixed. And besides, Alice, here we are out on this glorious fall morning, sun shining, burds chirping, not a cloud in the sky. Surely we can think of something better to talk about other than me and my boring old dad."

"Oh, I didn't mean to—"

"Forget it, I already have. You know, all this jawin' means we haven't been leaning into our bikes. So I say let's kick it up a notch. You see that hill over there? I'll race you for it!"

After twenty minutes of furious pedaling they take a pause at the base of a fairly large hill, which gives Alice a chance to catch her breath. She shoots an angry look at Rick.

"I can't believe you pushed me so hard. Do I have to remind you I'm old enough to be your mother?"

"Yeah, but you don't want to look like it, do you? Come on, Alice, what kind of trainer would I be if I didn't push you a little? Besides, a month ago you wouldn't have gotten half this far without throwing in the towel. And now you stayed with me the whole way!"

"I did, didn't I?" she says, beaming. "And I'm not all that winded either—though you: you've hardly broken a sweat."

"I'm an athlete, Alice. You shouldn't compare yourself to me."

"I know I shouldn't complain. You've been incredibly sweet to me, bringing me along on these bicycle runs. I suspect if you weren't holding back for me, you would've already been all the way up this hill and down again while I was still struggling to catch up."

He chuckles. "Maybe."

"So why are you doing this?"

"Come again?"

"Why are you being so nice to me?"

"So you don't want me to be nice to you?"

She gives him a curious look. "It's not like I don't appreciate it, because I do. I really do. I guess I'm flattered really. It's not every day a handsome young man offers to go bicycling all over the countryside with a middle-aged woman like me. I'm sure you could have your pick of an endless stream of nubile young girls who would love to go riding with you."

"You don't give yourself much credit, do you, Alice?"

"You're not answering the question, Rick. And I'd really like to know."

"Tell you what," he says with a impish smile, "you take on this hill with me, and I'll answer any question you want."

"You're got to be kidding. I mean, I know I've come a long way, but I couldn't possibly make it up this hill."

"OK, I'll make you a deal. You go as far as you can, give it your best effort, and I won't push you any further. I know I'm asking a lot. But if you're anything like me, you live for a good challenge like this."

"And you, young man, are a lot more like your dad than you'd like to think. He's pretty good at laying guilt trips on me, too. Fine, I'll tackle your darn old hill. But no goading—understand? And when I say stop, we stop—right?"

He grins. "Whatever you say."

For the next twenty minutes they tackle the hill, or to be more precise, Rick tackles the hill, pushing his way up the road only to circle back after a bit to shout words of encouragement to an increasingly frustrated Alice who quickly loses steam on the increasingly steep slope. The blacktop road soon gives way to a gravelly path, and once it does Alice gives up any hope of progressing farther. She dismounts the bike and begins pushing it up the path which by now has devolved into series of rocky turns and switchbacks, and eventually she just stops, leans against a granite outcropping and waits for Rick to notice she is no longer behind him and come back to find her. Finally he reappears from around a corner, skids to a stop beside her and jumps off his bike.

"Hey, what gives, partner? You were doing great!"

"I was not!" she snaps, still laboring to catch her breath. "I quit pedaling ages ago and now I'm ready to stop pushing too."

"Hey, you can't give up. We're more than halfway to the top."

"Rick, enough! My legs are starting to feel like rubber, and I'm exhausted, and I just . . . . Let's head back down."

"I have a confession to make. I may have run the course on this hill a few times—but I never tackled it on a bike. It is damn hard this way, so you shouldn't feel bad. I'm not sure I could make it all the way up this way either. But, listen, do me a favor hang in for a little while longer—OK? There's an outlook just up ahead I want to show you."

"Rick, I don't know—"

"Please—pretty please—for me? It's just around the bend, and I swear you won't regret it."

"Well, I'd better not, young man!"

She takes a swig from her water bottle, gathers up her wits and resumes pushing the bike up the hill. This time, Rick walks beside her, coaxing and coaching her each step of the way until they come upon a grove of trees off to the side of the path. Rick leads her through the trees into a clearing along the side of the hill. He points out how the clearing opens onto a rocky promontory overlooking the city below. Alice's face lights up.

"Oh, this is wonderful!" she marvels, leaning her bike against a tree, and going right up the edge of the cliff to admire the panoramic view.

"Thought you might like it," Rick grins, coming up behind her and slipping his hands around her waist. "Not too close. This rock face doesn't look too stable."

"I'm fine," she insists, resisting his efforts to pull her back and sighing at the magnificent vista below. "I really have to hand it to you, Rick. I had no idea there was anything like this near our house. Really, how did you find it?"

1...34567...9